Re: Kiamara #185 - Adopt Me?

Postby jx.nie » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:33 pm

My username is ~Faith~, I'm *more than desperatly* trying to get my FIRST Kiamara. But it's a pleasure to meet you, and this lovely little girl

I Personaly think that the name Wisteria Fits her, That name comes from a flower with blossoms that come in color varriations of blue-purple, purple, and light purple.

Wisteria has a personality you an help but fall in love with. Wisteria Loves the out doors, she is verry open hearted towards those she loves, and although she is timid and shy around people she hasn't yet formaly met, when you get to know her, she is a sweet, bubbly, extreamly witty, lovable, and squeazeable, young Kiamara who just wants to have a fun time

Picture of wisteria to get your mind rolling
http://www.vanvleck.org/wisteria%20blooms.JPG
Last edited by jx.nie on Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Hi! I'm Joonie! I'm an adult player returning after a nearly 10+ year hiatus. I'm still pretty inactive, but will return periodically to check trades and participate in events! And I'm always looking to trade for event pets I'm missing!

jx.nie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kibbleeCat » Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:01 pm

Your Username:
Hi! My username right now is -daisy-, but feel free to call me daisy, daze, or anything else you can think of!

Kiamara's Name:
Well, I though long and hard about this, and I've decided to call her Annabelle. It's a girls name meaning, "loving", which I feel describes her. Don't you think so? And I couldn't resist giving her a middle name, so it's Cher. Annabelle Cher. Pretty right? I usually call her Anna, Belle, or Cher. But she prefers just Annabelle, unless it's me or a dear friend.

Personality:
Okay. So here's some things you should know beforehand. Anna is color blind, and def in her right ear. She's a total sweetheart, but freaks out and gets all diva around those better than her. She doesn't know how pretty she is, because of her being color blind, but she knows how pretty she is on the inside. Anna will come right up to you the first and every time, because she thinks everyone has kindness, wether it's one the inside or the outside. She has an interesting fashion sense. She wears a silver charm her mother gave her before she passed, and wears it with everything, wether it matches or not. Anna is bisexual, and currently has a crush on 172, unowned and she hopes to snag him one day.
Last edited by kibbleeCat on Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
kibbleeCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowStar » Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:19 pm

Your Username:
    SnowStar

Kiamara's Name:
    Talisha • "Tal" for short

Personality:
    "Yes? What is it that you want? Do come in, however please don't step on the Lilies, thank you."

Homebody.

I am a hobbyist at heart, I simply love gardening. It's so relaxing, and getting your paws in the dirt while in the warm sunshine is quite nice, don't you think? Well alright, not everyone loves dirt so much. But my gardening keeps me busy and it also gives me a excuse to stay home. I am a homebody, so to speak. But to be honest, what is wrong with that? Call me a hermit will you? Well fine, I don't care, we all have opinions. I don't like going places I don't know, getting lost and risking my life. I don't really care to be on adventures, unless I have to. I am content where I am, making tea and watching the blossoms bloom.

Cautious.

Yes, yes ▬ I am not the best with people. I don't do good with others and others don't do good with me. I do poorly with starting conversations and I am not the most trusting of Kiamaras. I have had hard times in the past, and once I was very trusting with anyone, and that didn't do well what-so-ever. Many, many people misused my trust, and I've had enough of it. Therefore, I use caution before anything else. Better to be paranoid then to naive if you ask me. If you're willing to be kind and stick around long enough, I will warm up over time - so don't be backing up so soon.

Loyal and Loving.
    See, I told you I can [and will] warm up to you when you just try to get to know me. I have very few friends, and less of family, but the few I do have you can bet your black-eyed susans that I will be quite loyal to them. They are my friends, and I will try to be there for them. As for family? I will lay my life down for them. I don't have a mate, or pups for that matter. But when I do get them they better get used to lots of lovins' (Which is what I call hugs and kisses), and paranoia all in one bundle. I am a softy sure enough, and that very much shows with children. Can't get enough of them.

Last edited by SnowStar on Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
So full of hate were our eyes
That none of us could see
Our war would yield countless dead
But never victory
So let us cast arms aside
And like discard our wrath
Thou, in faith, will keep us safe
Whilst we find the path

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Art block is hitting hard, sorry about not drawing much or being on lately.
SnowStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Francesca

Postby deer, » Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:17 pm

Your Username:
    Well hello love, you can call me deer, it's nice to meet you.
Kiamara's Name:
    This Kiamara's name is Francesca, now let me tell you what it means.
    Teutonic Meaning-
    The name Francesca is a Teutonic baby name. In Teutonic the meaning of the name Francesca is: Derived from the Latin Frances meaning French, or free one.
    American Meaning-
    The name Francesca is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Francesca is: Free.
    Latin Meaning-
    The name Francesca is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Francesca is: Free.
    Italian Meaning-
    The name Francesca is an Italian baby name. In Italian the meaning of the name Francesca is: From France or 'free one.'
    Why I choose the name -
    I choose the name because I think of her; Francesca as being very smart and excellent at analyzing, understanding, and learning. She is somewhat like me I guess you could say. And the way the name means 'free' makes it even more lovable because she way she has the feathers on her tail means to me free and free spirited and likes to be herself. I also think of her as quite and likes to be by herself, maybe it is just the colour of her fur and how it is so dark misty pink and purple. I guess that 'clears' up a little bit about why I would name her Francesca. OH and one more thing, ha why do I always forget things, Francesca also reminds me of France you could understand that though. France, Francesca. So you know France elegant, pretty, wonderful, beautiful, a lot of things that remind me of Francesca.
Personality:
    simple -
    Of Francesca is very simple. She doesn't find the need to dress up in expensive and designer clothes, she would much rather pull on a red and blue plaid shirt and light blue skinny jeans then short shorts that show off half your butt. She also likes the little small simple things in life she likes to be laid back and enjoy life as it comes. Another thing about her is that she likes things simple, she hates bright colours and just wants them to be mellow and claim. Francesca is very simple, one word that describes her.
    smart -
    Oh-h-h-h Francesca, she is very smart. She loves language arts and English and loves to learn new things. But one thing you wont see her excel at his math, yes it is a shame Francesca isn't as good as math as she is with English or Social Studies. Even if she isn't the best at it she tried her best and always wants to get better at it. Another thing she isn't the best at is gym, yes dodge ball and basketball and running around is something she never likes to do. She isn't a cheerleader and never wants to be. Going to cheer practices sounds boring and she would much rather curl up in a chair at the library and read a long book like Harry Potter or The Hobbit or Lord Of The Rings or maybe she would read a comic or anime like Bleach or Naruto. Yes Francesca loves to read, it doesn't matter what the book is, she will read it.
    never gives up -
    Well this girly girl never gives up no matter what type of case she is in. She loves to try new things and take risks. Specking of math and how she isn't the best at it. Well let me tell you Francesca wont give up on math no matter what. Nether will she give up on her goals. She wants to be one of those people that are known for being strong and not giving up.
    sweet -
    Francesca is very sweet and caring, she is one of those people that cares for everyone even if they are mean to her, she just doesn't feel the need to hate on people. She just hates to see people who are sad and she tries her best to make them happy and joyful. She likes it when everyone is happy and she likes it when there are laughs and good times.
    shy -
    Oh she is very shy in front of new people, like most people you could say. She is just afraid to make a mistake and she wants everyone to like her. You could say she has a little shell around her. But let me tell you once she gets to know you she is a hyper loving amazing girl that loves to have fun and party.
Last edited by deer, on Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:12 am, edited 6 times in total.
x
x
z

i don't actively use this account. i only
hop on once in a blue moon for the sake
of nostalgia and to send gifts.

please don't judge me for the cringe posts
i've made on this account. i've become a
better person.
deer,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tyki-Pon » Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:22 pm

Your Username:Slater<3'sCyberGoth
Kiamara's Name: Yukki
Personality: A little punk, I mean, her coat suggest she might be a bit bland in the way of her personality, but she is far from that. She is a partying punk. She will go to any type of party as long as it will be fun, and she LOVES playing pranks on her friends. Just between you and me, she told me the reasons she is such a partying punk is so that people wont judge her by her coat. She wants everybody to know your coat can be natural and you can still be fun.
Tyki-Pon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ouija. » Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:12 am

Dx noooooooo
I'm to late ;A;

anywho, good luck to all!
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━( TOO )━━━━━━
please read if you're able,
!!! Emergency Commissions !!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━
and i am
WILLING
WILLING
WILLING
WILLING

██████

TO

FIGHT

FOR

ouija.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No Going Back » Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:15 am

Dang, it's that date already? Head- meet desk. Good luck, everyone.
TO ANYONE I ROLEPLAY WITH

I will be away for a week, starting Wednesday 16th of March for personal reasons. Sorry I couldn't inform everyone individually- I hope you understand c:
No Going Back

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:32 am

Yes, good luck to everyone ^-^
I don't check messages here. If you've found me through other websites or communities such as deviantART/Kiamaras, my characters are not for sale and never will be.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Faith~ » Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:42 am

Good luck to all who have entered, there is allot of great forms out there, so whoever wins congratulations :3
XXX

┏───────────────────────────┐
....Hello, ~Faith~ here.
....I'm your average young adult. I also love to draw, horseback ride and much more.
....Feel free to PM if you need help,
....I'm always willing to listen.
..~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
....∂єνιαитαят
....ωσι
....ωмεs/ωмє ¢нαℓℓєиgє

....Image
....ImageImage
....Take me as I come, or watch me as I go.
└───────────────────────────┛
~Faith~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peter quill » Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:43 am

Good luck to you all. ^^