Based on Click to view
Artist Coalchaser [gallery]
Time spent 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
33 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Mountain #5 - WINNER

Postby Coalchaser » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:06 pm

If you're interested in adopting, just fill out the form below. This will close on March 17th.
Please refer here for general information on the species.

Code: Select all
Name:
Art: (no limit on how much you can make; you may order art or make your own from scratch, but no lineart color-ins)

deviantart
tumblr
FR
twitter
help tickets
Coalchaser

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mountain #5

Postby Tealea » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:17 pm

Name: Spunk
I chose the name Spunk because when I saw this guy he reminded me of a Skunk and then his charm is a Spoon so I put them together. I know, very creative x3

Personality:
Spunky. Sociable. Humble. Friendly.

To start off, just like his name, Spunk is a spoonful of spunk! The boy has a natural charm of happiness and moxie that seems to surround him, and he's always wanting to have a good time. He's a bit of a wild child, and will sometimes get into messes that are a bit hard to get out of. It's never fun when you get grape jelly stained into your fur, but somehow Spunk manages to turn the experience into a fun adventure. With his scarf, jelly, and spoon at his side, Spunk knows he's ready to do anything and make new friends. Some are a bit hesitant to get acquainted with Spunk, but in the end they enjoy his goofy and sweet personality.Most are also interested to realize that Spunk is actually a leader, and not a follower. He is a very independent Cubus, and doesn't like to give in to what anyone else is saying.
This is sometimes a good quality, and other times a bad one. He will get grumpy when others try to take control over him, and likes to feel to do things on his own, even though the boy is very humble. He doesn't have the highest self-esteem, and you'll find him shuffling his paws or fiddling with his scarf whenever you give him a very nice compliment. Spunk is a very sweet boy, and probably one of the most interesting you'll lay eyes on. Like said before, with his favorite things by his side, he's ready to go.

Art:
All art is by me c:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Last edited by Tealea on Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:00 pm, edited 54 times in total.
Tealea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DecafBunny » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:55 am

Name: Gender: Personality: Art: (you may order art or make your own from scratch, but no lineart color-ins)
        • Going on Haitus again... •

Art by sugartabby72600 wrote:
Owed Work wrote:
• Dealing with personal issues. Probably won't be active again.

DecafBunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby byebye seeyoulater » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:20 pm

Reserve.
My friend and I will be sharing a different account on the 223rd of November. But I will still be using this count for a while to transfer everything to somewhere I can still get it, and use, my art.

I really want to make a fresh start, and this account will be deleted at some point. It may be delayed, though,If I havent got everything moved and sorted out by november. The longest I will keep this account alive is until June next year. A lot of time, I know, But I've done a lot of things in my time on CS. I won't respond to PMs much, unless I want to give you my new account username.
byebye seeyoulater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby knifekind » Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:49 pm

Name: Victor

~

~
Personality: Victor is an incredibly artistic Cubu, who fills most of her spare hours with drawing and painting. She's very intelligent, and when she's not drawing or painting, she's fixing watches and eletrical devices. She is quite mean, sarcastic and malicious at the best of times, yet usually means well. She's a thief at heart, and has taught herself how to lie quite well. She's very cautious, and very social. She's rather clumsy, and has multiple cuts, scrapes and bruises from falling over. She's easily mistaken for a male Cubu, as she's often hanging out and playing with the males. She has a big-city attitude, and is really quite selfish. She isn't afraid of many things, and often laughs in the face of danger. She's hard-working, and isn't easily distracted.

~
Art: WIP. I know it's gonna be horrible though.. I can't draw like, at all >-<

And.. I leave you with this:

Last edited by knifekind on Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
adult he/it bisexual
knifekind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Growling Wolf » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:26 am

Name:Teapot ( beacuse his spoon charm makes me think of a victoran tea party. I don't know why!)
Personality: Teapot is loud, noisy and clumsy. Very clumsy. His faveroute activity is drinking tea ( not quite tea as we know it though), but he hardly ever makes it throught a whole cup, as he ends up knocking it over! Other than drinking Tea, teapot likes climbing with his friends and just having fun!
Art: W.I.P but it will be bad. I'm bad at art. Very bad
I did it. Coalchaser, i'm so sorry for this: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1694636
ImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Why hello people who may be reading this! I'm The Growling Wolf, but feel free to call me wolfy! I'm a friendly British girl, who loves a chat, so feel free to PM me! I love horror, youtube, books, surfing, autumn and wolves!
Pet's name: Autum queen
The Growling Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meweep » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:54 pm

Name:Spoon
Personality:Spoon is very athletic and loves to eat.He shows off alot and loves making friends.Sometimes he can brag and boast but he just wants attention.
Art: (you may order art or make your own from scratch, but no lineart color-ins) WIP
enfpbiology majorshe/herreturned from quitting

Meweep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hiccup » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:42 pm

Name:
Tin Spoon

Female

Personality:
Tin is usually laid-back and cheerful, living her life by the phrase carpe diem (seize the day), enjoying every day as much as she can, and never regretting a thing. She has a hard time saying no, especially if it comes to a race or some kind of game, which she will certainly enjoy at any time, any day. She just loves running through the tall grass and rolling downhill, especially during a windy day! Tin is spontaneous and naturally curious, and won't ever doubt of doing something, so there's no way you can get bored with her! As long as it doesn't kill her, she's in to give it a try. Sometimes she might mix up reality and fantasy, but that's no problem to her, since it makes life even more colorful and interesting. Tin enjoys the company of others, though she doesn't mind being alone for a while (it gives her some time to think about new, crazy stuff to do). With her easy-going and enthusiastic attitude, it's pretty easy to get along with her. Even though she likes playing the leader, she'd rather follow than lead in a serious situation.

<3 by Casey
<3 by Kankri's DJ

Art:

*all art by me unless noted*
Last edited by Hiccup on Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:01 pm, edited 19 times in total.
Hiccup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coalchaser » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:47 pm

Hiccup wrote:
(hey Coal, are we allowed to do more than one drawing?)

Yep go for it :3 I'll edit the first post so it's clear to everyone else.

deviantart
tumblr
FR
twitter
help tickets
Coalchaser

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nodell » Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:40 am

Name ||~~~~

Layana

Gender||~~~~

Feamale

Personality||~~~~~

Art||~~~~~
Last edited by Nodell on Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
They/them • Adult • Back from the dead to design adopts again!
Nodell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me