Woragon #12: Owned by PurpleDirewolf2015 by Oddly Shaded

Based on Click to view
Artist Oddly Shaded [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
21 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Woragon #12: Owned by PurpleDirewolf2015

Postby Oddly Shaded » Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:16 pm

What is a Woragon? wrote:Woragons are a hybrid species, a cross between a wolf and a dragon. They stand up to 3 metres tall, and are covered in fur, which is longer around their underbellies, at the end of their tail and around their necks like a mane. While most have leathery dragon-like wings some have been known to have feathered wings like a bird. They have large scales on their forehead and on their front claws. These ancient creatures are very intelligent and powerful, and they love to fight, so it is not uncommon to see them with scars. Though they are of dragon's blood, it is very rare to find one that can actualy breath fire. They are often agressive towards humans, mainly because it was our kind that wiped out their ancestors, the dragons. So earning their trust can be very difficult. There are very few who are chosen, who can befriend them, and even fewer who are permitted to ride them. If you do manage to meet with one of these creatures, and you can befriend them, they will stand by your side and defend you with their lives, even against others of their own kind. They are normally found in forested areas or occasionaly in mountain ranges, and live in packs.

All created Woragons will be nomads, and will remain that way until they are accepted into a pack. If you want to join a pack just PM the Alpha's owner.^^

Owned by PurpleDirewolf2015

Offical lines ref is complete! - Now that the lines are back.

Ok guys! I got bored, and inspired and a little excited. So, yeah. Tada? I MAY make an offical ref for this one (as I did the wing covering the body & Markings) but for now, here he is!

PurpleDirewolf2015 wrote:
Username:
PurpleDirewolf2015
Name:
Taiki- Japanese for "greatly radiant"
Personality:
Just like his pelt, Taiki is bold and courageous. He almost never backs down from a fight. He is arrogant and cocky, always showing off his skills. Taiki is a fast, daring, and very cunning Woragon. He is very persistent, and usually will stop at nothing to get what he wants. Around the female woragons, he tries to be smooth and charming because he knows how handsome he is. When he actually finds his special someone, he will show his hidden loving side to her, and she'll be the only one to see it. To everyone else, aka his future packmates and friends, he is playful and loves to rough house.
Why do you want him?:
He is just absolutely stunning. He his stance even says "I'm different and I'm proud of it." I've never adopted an Oekaki yet so he would be my first, and my two favorite creatures are wolves and dragons. I'm actually a bit obsessed so when I saw him, I instantly fell in love with him.
Last edited by Oddly Shaded on Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Oddly Shaded

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Woragon #12: Custom Lines

Postby starfred24 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:56 pm

Wow! He/she's pretty! I would try for him/her but I'm already trying for one :P
welcome to our cave of rock and stone,
this is where we call home,
the mist swirls as night draws in,
together as one, we are kin,

we will not give without a fight,
hide in the shadows, black as night,
every crack, every fold,
we are the tribe of forgotten worlds.
starfred24

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hobbit Geek » Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:52 am

Username:
Hobbit Geek
Name:
Blazing Star
Personality:
He is a elegant and swift moving woragon with a big heart. He loves socializing with others and though he is somewhat shy he will keep a conversation with a stranger. Blazing star name literally means fiery, and true to his name he has that stubborn spirit to him. He won't back down from challenges and tends to be the one to try and succeed in as many things as possible. Blazing star loves children and though he has none, would allow one to stick around even if it isn't his. He doesn't trust many and is loyalty is usually earned.
Why do you want him?:
Because is a one of a kind angel and I don't own a Woragon yet and who would be better as my first Woragon then him?

Forgot one of the rules...
Last edited by Hobbit Geek on Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

2. Art trade with ~soul~

-Heashot in sig by me
-Pixel by Pengu.
Hobbit Geek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Redpandasforever » Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:20 pm

Username: Dogs_rock_2002
Name: Dakota
Personality: Brave and elegant
Why do you want him: Because he has beautiful colours
"I love red panda's"

Redpandasforever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RenaiRoa » Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:37 am

Username:
~Raven

Name:
Kegan

Personality:
Kegan is very calm, which often get's the others annoyed, for example someone wants to annoy him but it just washes of him and he responds calmly which gets the other one annoyed as they can't annoy him. He's also very loyal to those who deserve his trust and loyalty. He doesn't really like strangers but if he sees that they mean no harm he's usually very friendly with them. His name means "bright shining flame" and that's what he is, he shines bright as a flame which makes others watch out for what they say to him

Why do you want him?:
I want him because he'd be my very first Woragon, he looks simply amazing and I love the way you drew him. His markings are also unique and quite complex which would give me a little challenge when I do art of him.
Last edited by RenaiRoa on Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

- ════════════════ - ❉ - ════════════════ -

RenaiRoa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vulpine-Poltergeist » Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:26 pm

Username: Wolf_Bringer_1999
Name: Clokos (Clock-Ohs ; also goes by Clock and Clockwork)
Personality:
Happy, Nervous, Proud, Work-loving, Flirty, and Talkative (Very talkative- he could go for hours about anything. Even a speck of dirt.)
Why do you want him?:

Well, like ~Raven said, I love the way you drew him and he seems like a fun challenge to draw. But, besides that, I'd love to own a Woragon and be able to interact with the people who own one without being awkward. He also looks very handsome, and I'd love it if he went to a good home, even if that home isn't with me ^^
Image Image Image Image Image Image
We're a system, but most of us are just here for the pets!
Vulpine-Poltergeist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Trompy » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:32 pm

Username:~Trompy
Name: Vladik
Personality:he is a Trickster, likes to startle others but knows when to be serious. He is looked up upon for being a strong nomad. He doesn't talk much.
Why do you want him?: His coat is unique, I love the color and the intricate patterns on him. I haven't really seen a Woragon that caught my attention before. It's not just the custom lines, it is his color patterns.
~Trompy
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragons whisper » Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:35 pm

Username: Dragons Wisper
Name: Topaz
Personality: Slick, Sly, Smooth talker, Sneaky. Topaz is an amazing leader, list the place and Topaz will take u.
Why do you want him?: Yo, why wouldnt I? Woragon's are amazing! no matter what u change a dragon into its always part dragon. Consitering that i LOVE things with bat wings (dragons) i LOVE this dude...even tho he dosent have BAT wings xD
dragons whisper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sakhmet » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:43 pm

Username:
maclew13
Name:
Saffron Flame
Personality:
He has a bright and charming personality. He is quite bright and funny, though is also kind and caring. He doesn't flash his looks like others would, he has a reserved laid back personality, and is quick to think of snappy comebacks or things to make people laugh. He is also very good at fighting, though he hates to fight, and only will if necessary. He always has a sparkle in his eye and is confident in his abilities to protect. He normally goes from place to place helping others and trying to find someone who will travel with him on his journeys, but hopes to one day settle down in the mountains close to the sun. He may have a dark past but never lets it show. Though most know his family's dark past and try to stay away form him, though he is nothing like his father.
Why do you want him?:
He is quite nice and good looking. He kind of reminds me of one of the people i always look for in a crowd. (sounds weird i know) I also really like dragons and he seems like a nice fit. ( i love how you combined dragons and wolf/worgs)
I USED TO BE MACLEW13!!ImageImagePLEASE TRADE WITH ME!
Sakhmet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sakhmet » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:44 pm

may i edit to fix the font color? i didn't realize it was so bright
I USED TO BE MACLEW13!!ImageImagePLEASE TRADE WITH ME!
Sakhmet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me