105 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by guqqi

by guqqi

by guqqi

Kiamara #95 WINNER ANNOUNCED

Postby guqqi » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:24 am

What is a Kiamara?
A Kiamara is a canine-like creature, but they have long, rather soft fur, and an almost dragon-like tail. They are born with no horns, but a few who grow to have longer horns are born with tiny stubs on their heads. Kiamara can be extremely shy, and females can often be a bit grumpy. Don't worry– once you win their hearts, they will never stop loving you. Male Kiamara can be very quiet, but they love attention. Of course females do too, but the males thrive off of your love. They love to be praised.

An albino gal <3

To try out for her, fill in this form:
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Meaning of Name:
Personality:
Funny GIF:
Extras (Boosts your chances but isnt needed):

End Date: Feb. 8th
Last edited by guqqi on Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
aka BlueAuraz/Baloo.

she/her | wife | ICU nurse
deviantArtToyhouse
"Art Status"
Commissions:

CLOSED

guqqi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiamara #95

Postby Übermensch » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:24 am

Username:
Name:
Meaning of Name:
Personality:
Funny GIF:

WIP
Übermensch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

• { aylaya } •

Postby Lady Masquerade » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:24 am

Image{ username } • lady masquerade.
    I will light you on fire if you don't reconize who I am, missy. xD But for the others reading this who don't know, I'm Lady Masquerade. I've been here since 09 and I currently own one other Kiamara, my lovely Reina. I'm hoping to get this girl and add her to my Kia family. <3
    Image{ name } • aylaya.
    As you could tell from my spazz rambling on the chat, I was having a very hard time picking a name for this girl. She's so beautiful, I wanted to find a name that really fit. When Patches suggested Aylaya, I kept it in my mind and thought it was pretty, but wanted to keep looking. After a while I just kept thinking of the name, and it stuck. She'd be my little Laya. c:
    Image{ gender } • female.
    I think I would be very concerned if you allowed us to pick this sexy girl's gender. But even if you did, I would have made her a girl anyway. Without the hair she looks like a gorgeous girl ready to cause some trouble and bring it into the world. She's so beautiful and dainty looking at first, but you can tell that she packs a big punch. I love it so so much. ouo
    Image{ funny gif } • SHA BAM
    Yeah so this is how I felt when I saw Aylaya. I was being my weird creepy self, eating at the counter and the computer screen when BAM, all of the sudden Blue posts some super sexy ablino Kiamara. Then all of the sudden my normal happy cat face morphed into some dark man's face and my eyes enlarged into a "WAT U SAYN?" look...So..yeah
    Image{ why I want her } • who wouldn't want her?
    Gosh I could go on and on as to why Aylaya has pulled me in and attracted me, and why she stole my heart as soon as you posted a picture of her on the chat. I see so much in her, and even though it was hard coming up with a name for her, it's all set to me now and I'm ready to go. I can see a story and history through her eyes perfectly, letting me understand her right away. I'm itching to type her entire history up but I know that I want to start on other things of her form first, since this competition won't end for a while.
    I've been wanting a character that contrasted from the usual things I like. I'm more into shy, quiet, and reserved characters. You can see proof of this thanks to my roleplay characters, fursona, and my current Kiamara, Reina. However, when I saw this girl I knew in my head exactly what I wanted to do with her. She would be very different from my usual style, and I'm so excited to write down her personality and everything.
    Another reason I really want this girl, a reason your probably aware of, is that fact that she's albino. Gahhh Blue I love you and hate you so much for this. Albino things are my life. Ever since I was a little girl I've wanted to become albino myself. The pinkish eyes and the frosted white hair is like a dream come true to me. Especially curled hair. I'm unsure if you've ever seen the human form of my fursona, named Ivory. She's a albino girl with pinkish eyes and curly white air. Probably my dream self. So having this amazing Kiamara would make my day, considering she is everything I look for in a good Character. That doesn't mean I don't love Reina. Gaah no Reina is a dream come true. But having Aylaya and Reina would really make up for some of the crappy things happening lately. cx <3

Image{ what I'll do if I get her } • we all know what I'd do, I'm that craycray.
    Well I think that the first thing I would do is fun around the house screaming like a little girl who just got her first coloring pack or something. Because when I was little I loved drawing and whatnot. So I'd run around the house until my brother joined me, my mother yelled at me, and my sister questioned my nature oddly. And considering I live on a military base, I think the navy would come in with guns, cornering me and trying to figure out what strange creature just entered the atmosphere and why. After I show them that I won Aylaya, they'll start doing the same thing. I'll take a video, I promise.
    Next I would probably post on the fanclub and on the Kiamara website. Not to mention I would go on the JBD Chat and flaunt around there. I'd make sure I don't boast or act cocky though, I hate when other people do that and would really dislike I was targeted or marked as the same thing. It would be so horrible and make me regret winning this girl, because that's not how a winner acts.
    After that I would put all her information on my character thread right next to Reina. I'd be squeeing on the inside with joy now coming to realize that I actually have two Kiamaras, and both are so darn beautiful. It would just be a wonderful dream come true. Two lovely girl JBDs, and two lovely girl Kias. What more could a user possibly ask for? Nothing, probably. That's how I would think while setting her up on the thread.
    After that I would be opening two tabs and doing two things at once. I'd be roleplaying here, which oh I can't wait to do if I win her. She has such a unique and interesting personality for me, and it would be super fun to roleplay someone who is the total opposite of Reina. I also imagine that if this girl got anywhere near Eva when roleplaying it would result in a very amusing experiance. And around guys..Can you imagine? Oh goodness I'd die laughing while roleplaying Aylaya. I can just picture her waltzing up to Embargo acting like a flirt and then giving a disgusted look once she finds out he's already with Ambrosia. Oh and poor Aleron. Can you imagine her making him uncomfortable? That would be so funny. Reina would have to follow her around and yell at her, what an amusing nightmare that would be. cx
    While roleplaying Aylaya I would also be ordering more art from her. I imagine many will make art of her for this competition, but some people wouldn't want me to keep it because they would be upset, ya' know? So I'd feel the need to hunt down more art of her from other arists. Maybe some art of her and Reina together that I can keep in my sig. Oh that would be adorable. 83

Image{ personality } • flirty. girly. cocky. sassy.
    Aylaya is that typical girly girl all wrapped up into one. She is the queen of things in her own world and loves to make sure that she is the queen of other's worlds. Anyone who dislikes her is considered a challenge, because this girl can get very determined. Everyone must like her, that's how it is. In her world, there is only two types of people. Those who like her, and those who are scared of her because she picks on them. But only she gets to pick who gets to like her and who doesn't. Reina doesn't of course, Aylaya just doesn't approve of that Kiamara and probably never will. That's alright though, in her mind she doesn't need a blind Kiamara on her side. She goes much better with everyone else. Kiamaras who can actually see her beauty.
    To start off, Aylaya is very flirty. She takes pride in this, and can't understand why another wouldn't flirt around a guy they happen to meet that is cute. Sure, there are some males that just aren't worth you time. However Aylaya likes to be "nice" and point out all their horrid flaws so later on in life they know how to handle things with a girl. A girl that's not Aylaya though, she's too good for them in her mind.
    Along with being flirty, Aylaya is a typical girly girl. She has to have everything perfect, in her own way, or else it isn't right. Her fur must constantly be clean and her hair must be how it is supposed to be. Her claws mustn't ever have dirt in them, and she freaks out when she has dirt in her own fur, or spots someone else who is dirt. You must always be presentable for Aylaya's eyes, and if your dirty, your not presentable and don't deserve to have her eyes on you.
    Aylaya is also very cocky and sassy. She believes that the world revolves around her and isn't afraid to snap or bite at others that say otherwise. No one else deserves to be as great as her. No one seems to share her skills or beauty, for she is the Aphrodite of the Kiamara world. She, in her mind, will always be the most beautiful and amazing. More amazing then anyone else. If someone tries to proove her wrong, Aylaya will turn into a more darker version of her white self.
    To put it simply, Aylaya is pure in color but seems to be black in heart.

Image{ story } • first there was maxine.
    Aylaya didn't start out with her current name, for she changed it later on in life. When she was first born, her mother named her Maxine, though a nickname was Max. There wasn't much thought behind the name, it was just a simple name that seemed to click inside of her mother's mind even before the pups were born. Maxine's mother was sure she'd have only one pup, and was hoping it would bring joy to the whole pack. She and another female were the only to get pregnant over the winter, which was actually a very lucky thing in these Kiamara's lives. There pack was small and there was many sufferings around the forest they lived in.
    of course, the sufferings never stopped.
    When Maxine was born, her mother was in shock. Outside her den she could hear the sounds of Kiamaras going into see the pups of the other mother, letting out squeaks of joy and pround purrs. When anyone tried coming in to see Maxine, her mother growled until they went off. She didn't want others to see her small, frail, and white daughter. After a while, others made rumors and wondered if Maxine's mother actually had any pups with her at all, and guessed that it must have died off.
    when they saw maxine, they wished she had died off.
    Everyone was stunned when she learned that Maxine was actually alive, and looked nothing like her parents. Her mother was too nervous to say a thing and just stared at the ground, while her mate let out a gasp of shock, probably disgust too. Maxine was too wonderstruck by everything to care, of course. She bounced around, trying to sniff at packmembers and the other new babies, who all swiftly recoiled and pushed her away.
    maxine's mother begged them to let her stay.
    It took tons of begging, but the pack finally decided that it would be alright if Maxine stayed for a bit. But if she harmed anyone, or if there were any complaints, she would be out in a heartbeat. This of course, brought some difficult things. Maxine lost her father right away, for he refused to be related to his daughter, and he no longer wanted to be the mate of her mother. Both mother and daughter lost any high ranks and were now at the bottom. They ate last, drank last, didn't get comfortable sleeping spots, and got no respect.
    when maxine got older, she decided she had taken enough.
    Maxine got up one night, too troubled to sleep. She rarely ever got sleep at night, it was usually the time she was awake. Maxine liked to sleep during the day and hide off somewhere in the forest until sun set, that way she wouldn't be pestered by everyone in the pack. After gazing at the full moon for a bit, Maxine's gaze seemed to harden.
    I am pure, I am superior to them
    With a snort, Maxine left her pack. Her mother had already died over the months, and Max felt that tonight was the perfect night to leave. The pack would be better off without her anyways. She was too good for them, and they were only bringing her down. Maybe she'd go rogue for a bit or join a different pack. Whatever the option, she needed change.
    it took some months.
    Maxine traveled for a while, meeting different packs and Kiamaras. Each time she went, they were all amazed by her stunning pink eyes and glowing white fur. She claimed that she was a gift, child, and spirit of the moon. Surprisingly, they all believed it, for they had never seen a Kiamara like her before. She never shared her name though, so the packs always gave her one. Luna, Cinda, Aphrodite, all were names that they claimed to call her. She brushed these names off, they were too simple and too common. She was much too good and special for those names, and needed something more.
    when she heard the name aylaya, it stuck.
    It came as an accident. One of the young kids called her "a Layla" as if saying she was one who carried that name. Instead, it sounded like Aylaya, and that's how the same came. The white female then decided she would carry on that name, and pass on her "shining glory" to everyone.
    Image{ note } • yeaaah a small note
    I had to add this, I just had too. I'm sort of rushing since mom stole the comp and took out valuble time. Anyways, I really love this girl. She's like a dream come true for me. Her colors, the curled hair, being albino, everything about her is so amazing and stunning, it tugs at my heart. I'm sorry I wasn't able to draw tons of art pieces, and wasn't able to spiff up my form like some people have it. I really tried my best, and I'm not going to lie, the weeks were tough. I'm not looking to tell a sob story, but I don't want you to read through my form and feel like it has no effort put into it. My parents told me a couple days ago they wanted a divorce, which sort of crumbled my world a bit. I've had lots of stress on my for this past week, so it's been really hard. I was hoping to order art from sketchi, and maybe art from a few other people. Obviously, it couldn't happen. I just really love this girl, and I feel like if I didn't include this part of the form, I'd feel like I've lost something. I just felt like explaining how much I really do love her. Even though my form isn't the biggest or the longest or the most detailed, I really put a lot of effort into it and it would be a dream come true if I happened to win her. I just had to let this out, words can not express how much I adore her.
    Image{ art } • get ready for the derp of all sexyness.
    Eee a lil Aylaya pixel <33
    This is a fat lil chibi gift by Apple. Love her. ;^;
    This is a gorgeous sexy arts by Patches. Go love on her too ;u; <33

Image{ other } •

favorite food ; starcrunches
    least favorite ; eggs
    preffered taste ; sweetness
    habit of ; licking off frosting
    favorite color ; pink
    least favorite ; neon yellow
    type ; secondary colors
    how she sees ; monocromatic, only sees herself

favorite song ; popular
    least favorite ; anything with rap
    favorite type ; pop
    theme song ; ice queen
    crush ; everyone
    mate ; no one
    type ; straight
    needs ; someone who can change her

favorite book ; doesn't read much
    hobbies ; admiring herself/cleaning herself
    favorite movie ; mean girls
    favorite show ; stupid actors waste her time
    birthday ; febuary 22
    strengths ; confident, fast, understanding at times
    flaws ; cocky, sassy, rude, mean, dislikes heights
    allergies ; allergic to daisies

Last edited by Lady Masquerade on Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:16 pm, edited 45 times in total.
hello!! i am retired, but feel free to message me if you ever need some help <3
Helpful links for New Members!
Adopt a Newbie - Newbie Guide & Index - Help Tickets - GHAA: Free Pets for Newbies
Lady Masquerade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoneWolf. » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:25 am

dropping out c:
Last edited by LoneWolf. on Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage
Hey! I'm Lone~ Feel free to pm me for commissions, art trades, or if you just wanna talk c:
[amazing pixel art of lone and parasite by pixiepup ]
DA||Art Shop||Fursona||Characters
LoneWolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cakepopcat » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:26 am

Username:
Name:
Meaning of Name:
Personality:
Funny GIF:
res
cakepopcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DoveShadow » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:30 am

-is dropping out- Good luck competing for this beautiful girl ^^
Last edited by DoveShadow on Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Look up at the stars
and not down at your feet.
Try to make sense of what you see,
and wonder about what makes the universe exist.
Be curious.
DoveShadow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby . : Milotic : . » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:31 am

Username:
Name:
Meaning of Name:
Personality:
Funny GIF:

entering ^^ <3

Hello my name is Anastasia. You'll be learning a lot more about me as you contenue to read on.

My names means 'resurrection' in Greek.
Resurrection means the action of being brought
to life. I really love the term because it really
shows that even though I'm not neon filled my
personality can over shine that.
[Personality here]
Last edited by . : Milotic : . on Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴅᴇᴘᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ, ɴᴏᴡ sᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ ғʀᴇᴇs ᴍʏ ʀᴇɪɴs
ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴀs ɪ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴡʜᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀɢᴏᴛᴛᴇɴ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅᴇᴅ ᴘᴀᴛʜ.
. : Milotic : .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ○WaterDrops○ » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:37 am

~{Username}~
    Hi! I'm WaterDrops! I don't think we've met properly but I think we've had some small talk :)
    I am pretty active in the Kiamara fan forum and I do believe I've seen you around!
    Oh, and Azure likes your hair o3o
~{Name}~
    P!nk
    Just like the punky artist, this girl's name is P!nk. It goes with her personality and
    appearance.
~{Personality}~
    P!nk is a very punky Kiamara with an attitude.
    She likes to stay quiet and keeps her thoughts to herself and couldn't care less about what others think.
Funny GIF:
http://25.media.tumblr.com

Dropping put
Last edited by ○WaterDrops○ on Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:25 pm, edited 7 times in total.
○WaterDrops○

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby headphone raichu. » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:38 am

W.I.P

Username
-nine.
Name
-Sophia City
I named her Sophia because one of my best friend's name is Sophia, who helped me through 6 and 7th grade. She moved away last year to a diffrent town, and she reminds me of her. Her last name is City, because she always lit up the room with her personality, or she can shut it down in a bad mood.

Meaning of Name
-Wisdom
Sophia can be very wise at hard times. She doesn't like to stay quiet when there's a big decision to be made.

Personality
-Cold
-Loud
-Resistant
-Wise

Funny GIF
-Clicky clicky
Extras
-Here they are.
    -Hot Pockets
    -Music
    -Books
    -Snow

Dislikes
    -Nearly everything that's not on her likes.
    History
    -W.I.P
    Favorite Item
    -A little owl toy that she's had since she was little.
Last edited by headphone raichu. on Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
I'm pretty sure that it's clear that I've been extremely inactive all of these months, but that's because I had a lot of things happening in my family at that time as well as school and finals. I'm sorry that I never got the time to PM any of you or write this until now. I will still come on, but it will be very rare, I'm sad to say. I love you guys--I always will <3

ImageImageImageImage
Image---
Image---
my dragoncavemy trade threadmy kiamarasask my kias
ImageImageImageImage
headphone raichu.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Glass Doe » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:38 am

omg yes yes this is something i have been waiting for!!! <3 something just like this! <3
Username:
Swagzilla.
Name:
Sakura
Meaning of Name:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qaqh9d14Jmo
Personality:
Sakura is a peaceful girl, who will spend much of her day in a garden or forest. for activities she enjoys painting, star gazing, sleeping, and singing. She is pacifist, which means she opposes any war, fighting, or violence, suppose you could call her a bit of a hippy. Her voice is subtle and soft, like the petals on the tree that she was named after. She has no hatred in anyone and tries to always see the best in people.
Why I Want Her/What I Will Do With Her:
I want her because I have been looking for a more simple, yet beautiful kiamara for me to love. She is everything I would want, being delicate and having some of my favorite colors (white, and pink). Shes just so soft and comforting to me. I Plan on role playing with her, drawing lots of comics and art of her, and also ive got a piece of poster paper waiting for me if i win her, because a drawing of her would look so adorable and lovely right above my bed! After i win my 3 kiamaras, I plan on making a drawing of the three of them and putting them as the cover on my timeline on facebook ^^ I am so thrilled about these creatures, and can not wait to get to call some my own.
Funny GIF:
Extras:
art by Swagzilla.:
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/i ... 1358977662
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-p ... 0655_n.jpg
Art By [[-KillerChicken-]]:
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/i ... 1359448587
Art by troblsomtwins829:
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/i ... 1358720268
Last edited by The Glass Doe on Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:06 am, edited 13 times in total.
No matter who you are,
what you look like, or where you're from...
You deserve love & acceptance
just like anyone else!

-Michigan-
The Glass Doe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me