Drawing sessions 2
44 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Dewey

by Dewey

Kiamara #92

Postby guqqi » Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:53 am

What is a Kiamara?
A Kiamara is a canine-like creature, but they have long, rather soft fur, and an almost dragon-like tail. They are born with no horns, but a few who grow to have longer horns are born with tiny stubs on their heads. Kiamara can be extremely shy, and females can often be a bit grumpy. Don't worry– once you win their hearts, they will never stop loving you. Male Kiamara can be very quiet, but they love attention. Of course females do too, but the males thrive off of your love. They love to be praised.

First Kiamara as an official artist <333

To adopt this boy, fill in this form :

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Favorite Hobby:
Art of him and his hobby OR a short story about his hobby:

*Only one piece of art if you are choosing that one
*Do not change his gender
*No extras, but you can pretty up your form
*Do not whine or complain if you lost

End Date: January 20th
aka BlueAuraz/Baloo.

she/her | wife | ICU nurse
deviantArtToyhouse
"Art Status"
Commissions:

CLOSED

guqqi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiamara #92

Postby Dewey » Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:53 am

Username: Dewey
Name: Darius
Favorite Hobby: Skydiving
Short story about his hobby:
When Darius joined the family, Sapphira could tell from the start that he loved to skydive. Only cause of the goggles on his head that he constantly wears. This is there story:

Sapphira woke up the morning of the day she and Darius were going skydiving. She could hardly wait! She hopped out of bed and quickly got herself together. She slid down the railing and ran into the kitchen where Darius was sitting, eating a bowl of cereal. "Good morning, Sapphira." He greeted her without looking up. "Good morning, Darius!" She called back and went to make herself breakfast.
"Are you ready to leave soon?" "Yes. I'm ready whenever you are." "Okay then. We'll leave in 10 minutes!"
Sapphira couldn't contain her excitement and she rapidly ate her breakfast and then got herself the rest of the way ready. When ten minutes had gone by, she and Darius headed out the door. Darius climbed into the car and Sapphira right after him. Then, I climbed into the drivers seat and drove them down to the place where they were needed. I let them out of the car and watched as they padded away. I later got out and to a place where I could watch them fall.
Sapphira began to shake with nervousness. "It's okay if your nervous. It's your first time! Even I was nervous when I first went skydiving." "Yeah, I think I'll be alright. And, really? You were nervous? Wow! I thought you were never nervous at these things!" Darius chuckled. "Of course! Even I can get scared from time to time." Sapphira laughed and then Darius lead them off. People were waiting for them there and quickly suited them up. After that was done, Darius and Sapphira climbed into the plane and they took off. Sapphira began to shake again as they got higher and higher into the sky. Darius grabbed her paw and squeezed it tightly. "You'll be okay."
Sapphira gulped and nodded. The piolet came on over the speakers. We have reached the highest point. You are now ready to drop. "I'm ready," Sapphira said and stood up. They both concealed the mask over there eyes and stood at the entrance, looking down. Darius grabbed Sapphira's hand again and looked over at her. "One... two... three!" He and Sapphira lept off the plane and began to free fall. "This is awesome!" She yelled over at Darius against the wind. There face fur flapped wildly in the wind and Sapphira began to laugh. "I told you you would like it!" He laughed. They began to do flips and tricks in the air, happily. I watched as they came down with a big smile on my face.
As the ground came closer, Darius called over to Sapphira to pull the cord. Sapphira nodded and they both pulled the cord at the same time. They began to float down to the ground, laughing with glee. Darius landed hard and nearly fell over. Sapphira landed beside him and began to laugh. The parachutes landed on the ground and Sapphira went over to help Darius regain balance. "That was AMAZING! I would love to do that again sometime!" She said, practically squealing like a little girl. Darius laughed. "I would love to skydive with you again sometime." They both laughed. Cali ran over to them from my side and laughed. "You guys were amazing! You looked so cool when you were doign all those tricks!" "Maybe you should go with us next time, hmm?" "ME?! Never! I'm to afraid of heights!" They all laughed. Cali came back to my side and Darius and Sapphira got unsuited. We all thanked them and climbed back into the car and drove home. "Thank you for taking me with you, Darius. It was so much fun," she said and hugged him.
"Your welcome, Sapphira." He smiled and hugged her back.
That's the end to a very special day.

Note- I can't drive. It was only for the story. xD
Also, sorry for any typos. I was going really fast. ^^;
Last edited by Dewey on Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
Dewey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Glass Doe » Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:55 am

reserved
No matter who you are,
what you look like, or where you're from...
You deserve love & acceptance
just like anyone else!

-Michigan-
The Glass Doe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chickadee;; » Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:58 am

" Ƨσ, ωнσ ιƨ αттɛмρтιиɢ тσ ωιи σʌɛя мʏ тяʋƨт αи∂ ℓσʌɛ? "
    Currently, I am known as PeachPassion on ChickenSmoothie. I have no intention to edit my username in the near future as I enjoy sporting such an orginal, positive phrase. However, I understand that my current username is somewhat forgetful and quite lenghthy... Because of this, all who read through this text have my complete permission to call me by the name of Peach or Passion, if it assists them in remembering me. c:

" Ɩ ɢɛт αƨκɛ∂ тнιƨ զʋɛƨтισи ʝʋƨт αƨ мʋcн αƨ тнɛ иɛϰт Ƙιαмαяα... "
    This stunning Kiamara was offically named Limestone at birth by her admireable mother. She actually was nursed in a small cave with walls that crumbled at the most unpredictable moments... Clearly, the amount of months that the beloved home could still await was decreasing quickly. But Lime'stone's mother insisted that her child would be raised in such a stunning location... For this unsteady cave featured walls which pure, liquid limestone had flowed down uncountable years ago. The glowing mineral had seeped into the cracks of the cave walls but was soon revealed as the outter-coat of the walls crumbled. By Limestone's third birthday, the cave was surrounded completely by dried limestone, which the youthful Kiamara thought was the most amazing scene avadiable to any creature... And it was. She seemed extremely proud at that moment to be named after a mineral that had such a beautiful appearance, and Limestone remains thankful for her mother's love of that ancient cave.

" Δƨ Ɩ αм զʋιтɛ ʏσʋиɢ, Ɩ ∂σи'т ∂яɛα∂ тнιƨ զʋɛƨтισи... "
    Limestone is proud to state that she is almost three years of age, which, on human terms, signals that she is around the age of fifteen. However, Limestone is quite mature for her age to the point where she can be treated as though she is an adult Kiamara, which she views as quite flattering.

" Ɩ тнσʋɢнт тнιƨ զʋɛƨтισи ωσʋℓ∂и'т иɛɛ∂ тσ вɛ αƨκɛ∂... "
    Limestone is obviously of the female gender. On first glance, she understands that because of her quite bold patterns, her gender may be mistaken slightly... But once she is approached, her feminine posture, elegant movements and quite youthful voice all hint towards the fact that Limestone is a female.

" Ɩ ɢʋɛƨƨ, тнιƨ զʋɛƨтισи ιƨ զʋιтɛ ɛαƨʏ тσ αиƨωɛя... "
    Limestone has an extremely unquie hobby that usually surprises most, when they are alerted of it. In her quite rare lessure-time, Limestone enjoys carving in the same mineral that once surrounded her home through her childhood. Pine trees, tree stumps and the odd owl feature in Limestone's rapidly growing collection. Most ponder how a Kiamara can create such beauty without using the craving tools created by humans... But Limestone simply makes use of the little that she has by cautiously carving with a single claw. At quite a young age, she is unable to explain exactly why it brings her so much pleassure but, when questioned, Limestone simply states that she feels as though she is closest to her mother when carving in the mineral that her mother admired so much.

" Ѳн, ƨʋяɛℓʏ, ʏσʋ ∂σи'т ωαит тσ яɛα∂ αвσʋт ℓιттℓɛ, σℓ∂ мɛ? "
    Limestone was elegantly perched apon a rather oversized stone as she glanced towards the fading sunrise. The suttle tones of yellow and peach seemed to transition into the sky's usual blue too quickly for Limestone's liking... It was as if there was only a breif period of time when the stunning colors of the sunrise could be recognised. Every moment of her lifetime, Limestone longed to wittness those colors without fear of them fading. But, as she had discovered, everything that lives, must soon pass. As the sunrise concluded Limestone released a slight sigh as she rose from her make-shift seat.

This is just a taster of the novel I am writing for her. <3 She is honestly so stunning and I feel such a strong bond with her already. c:

Updates:

14th January: This space was reserved for a future form. c:
16th January: Construction in reguards to coding and slight bits of text begins. In about half-an-hour it is completed. I'm somewhat happy with the coding but may change a few things up color-wise. ^.^
16th January: Once again, I edited the main heading's colors... I knew I would end up doing it. c: I made them a darker black-greeen after studying Limestone's colors and noticing that the darker spots played a big part in the design... So I made them a large part of my form. <3 Another ten-minutes gone though.
Last edited by chickadee;; on Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:18 am, edited 14 times in total.
    happy easter;;
      i am currently seeking all tokens and all token-brought items/pets.<3
    token count;;
      Image x25 Image x40 Image x44 Image x48
      overpaying for any tokens, hugely overpaying for pink/bulk pokeadot ones.;w;
chickadee;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby duskrelics » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:11 pm

Username:
Name:
Favorite Hobby:

Reserved <3
duskrelics

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Missy. » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:15 pm

Username: .Missy.
Name: Bravo
Favorite Hobby: He likes skate-boarding
Art of him and his hobby OR a short story about his hobby: Le Fail. Black and white, not very detailed picture
Last edited by .Missy. on Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
going to be on hiatus, i'll come on time to time
.Missy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ∅blivi∅n » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:19 pm

OMG sooo cute!
Last edited by ∅blivi∅n on Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

━━━━━━━━━━━
Guess I'm
Just Lucky!

━━━━━━━━━━━
Tumblr | DeviantArt

My coding. No stealing!~
Code: Select all
[color=transparent]----[/color][size=85][color=#DB4242]♚[/color][/size] [size=85][color=#DB4242]TEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXT[/color][/size]
[color=transparent]-------[/color][size=85][color=#272530]-∅blivi∅n[/color][/size]
∅blivi∅n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quitting¿ » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:19 pm

Username:
Name:
Favorite Hobby:
quitting¿

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DecafBunny » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:20 pm

Username:
Name:
Favorite Hobby:
        • Going on Haitus again... •

Art by sugartabby72600 wrote:
Owed Work wrote:
• Dealing with personal issues. Probably won't be active again.

DecafBunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Missy. » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:21 pm

My art isn't the best :C
Last edited by .Missy. on Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
going to be on hiatus, i'll come on time to time
.Missy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me