Based on Click to view
Artist Hiccup [gallery]
Time spent 45 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
163 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

JBD #341- Jimmy Armstrong

Postby Hiccup » Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:33 pm

A Jellybean Dragon is a fluffy, friendly dragon that hatches from a jellybean-like egg. Their diet consists of fruits and insects, but they also love sweets and desserts. Their fur is soft and long, usually brightly colored, neat, and shiny. Jellybean Dragons are mostly gentle and happy, and love attention. Most are Great Dane-sized when they are fully grown, but some of them can grow as big as a cow. All Jellybean Dragons have pouches on their bellies, which they use to carry around food or younger JBDs.

I was watching the American Idiot video by Green Day while making this little punk. (lol just so you know what inspired me)

yay for new lines!

Anyway, this contest is only for those who do not own a JBD yet.

To win this guy, fill out the form (do NOT add anyting else to the form):

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Personality:

May the best name and personality combo win!

This will be a short contest. I haven't set an end time yet, but don't expect it to last for more than a day.

Congrats to 'venus for winning! TheGAMERXx and Lavapony- I'll be making runner ups for you <3
thanks to all for entering, and better luck next time. I'll be making more band themed JBDs later on <3

I'd really love to see him in a character thread and to have lots of art and attention xD Also, if you want to give him horns, you may do so a month after owning him. I'd prefer if you don't give him more accessories; just keep the tie.
Last edited by Hiccup on Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:00 am, edited 3 times in total.
Hiccup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: JBD #341

Postby ~Vanilla~ » Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:35 pm

Username: ~Vanilla~

Name: Barney

Personality: Barney is quite full of himself.He just gives the smirk, the lowering of his eye, and the flirty talk and you are all his! This guy is not very quiet and loves to go on and on about the "greatest adventures ever".He enjoys laying by the toasty fire and just...well falling asleep!Well Barney is not the..."friendly type" and doesn't really care what happens to others, unless it was his friends.He has a sensitive side to him and can get caring and real sweet.Barney is mature most of the time but besides most of the time, he can get crazy silly and annoying.Barney is also the prankster.Even if it a 6 second prank idea, it always seems to work and he gets the greatest kick out of it!
Last edited by ~Vanilla~ on Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
♡Working on this soon♡
~Vanilla~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rio. » Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:36 pm

Username: Rio.
Name: Chocolate Rain
Personality: Chocolate Rain is all for equality; women x men, races, and basically everything. He was named after the song "Chocolate Rain" by Tay Zonday, due to his chocolate brown fur, though surprisingly lives up to the meaning behind the lyrics. Chocolate Rain is also a huge softy, and can't stand ignoring someone in need or depressed. He stands up for what he believes in when he needs to. He has Autism, and has a speech impediment, processes things slower than others, and though being 23, he acts and thinks as if he were a 16 year old. He speaks his mind and has no secrets, this can be a problem if he has a crush on someone or has to keep quiet. When he thinks of something, he'll blurt it out; this can cause more problems, since he can say something he's not supposed to or accidentally say something offensive. Chocolate Rain also loves to skate board. If you can't find him at home playing video games, you'll find him at the skate park practicing his ollies kick flips, and 360s. He's broken nearly ten skateboards in small competitions he has with his friends. When he breaks a board, he goes to the next best thing, a scooter! He can do so many tricks with a scooter! He's actually had his scooter since he was only ten, surprisingly never breaking it. Chocolate Rain's friends think he's really cool, unlike most people and dragons. He sort of agrees with his friends, but knows he's unpopular as ever. Chocolate Rain really loves to wear sunglasses and carry a skate board where ever he goes. He insists he's not at all cool. Chocolate Rain could possibly be one of the most unpopular JBDs ever. Some say it's because he's a skater and gamer, others say because of the way he acts. Either way, he doesn't care. Unlike most humans and dragons, he loves who he is. He's glad he's not popular, since he's afraid of girls, and he's sure they'd be all over him. Chocolate Rain is a huge game-addict! He knows all about many series of games, including Pokemon, Zelda, Mario, and Kirby. He loves to play DS Games, but will play some on the Wii, Gameboy, or PC if need be. He also really loves to collect ties.

Sorry it's so long )X
In case you're wondering how Chocolate Rain relates to his personality, here's the meaning of the Chocolate Rain lyrics. :)
xxxxx
Last edited by Rio. on Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:24 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Rio.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lawfullychaotic » Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:36 pm

Josh

Username:
TheGAMERXx
Name:
Josh Nikerson
Personality:
Josh is a calm and witty character.
He knows he's popular but dose'nt enjoy the attention, he also likes his girls but in a friend way, and searches for the girl that loves him the most.

||Calm||
Josh is a laid back and enjoys life to the fullest.
He is hard to anger and usually sees the best in people. He doesn't like it when people shout and argue because he feels awkward and it disrupts his calm sense.

||Witty||
Josh is a chilled and quite witty JBD. He loves to make people laugh and make new friends, while having a good jaul with others.
Most of his best friends have humor and everyone likes to hag around him because of his jokes.
Most of his jokes consist of cheesey comments and sarcastic words

||Sarcastic||
He can be very Sarcastic when he finds that people don't take him seriously and he can get REALLY agro when people say his jokes are stuiped and childish he can get aggressive.
All his best jokes are Sarcastic and everyone laughs while he stands around with a quizzeling look on his face saying "What's so funny?" which makes everyone laugh harder

||Rebellious||
He has a free spirit and rebels against things that he finds wrong, and loves a concert or two when his mom is'nt looking.
They mainly consist of Green Day, Nickelback and Evanescence.
He also has a attitude at home normally annoying his parents.

||Life loving||
He loves life and enjoys it to the fullest and mostly sees the best in everyone.
He knows there are less fortunate people out there and accepts that he has a better life than some people.
He cheers up those who say they have a bad life and also gives to charity once and a while
Last edited by lawfullychaotic on Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
good lord ive been here for so long
Deviant Art

||Commissions are closed||
||Art trades are closed||
|| Requests are closed, unless it's a
join me and I accept them||

My previous username used to be "TheGAMER"

(●´∀`●) ohat im old now.ヾ(*´∇`)ノ

not that active on here really. gettin that degree. but!! i pop in once and a while. might try out oekaki again for old times sake
lawfullychaotic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ::Splash:: » Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:37 pm

Username:
::splash::
Name:
Dexter, but you can call him Dex for short.
Personality:
Wip<3
Last edited by ::Splash:: on Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
::Splash::

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shibuki » Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:37 pm

Pretty little dude <3
    I would enter but i already have 2 JBDs haha
    Good luck to all!
(★╹▽╹)/ bec | they/them | lesbian | ISFP \(╹▽╹★)

☆ today's a great day for sun, smiling, and supporting girls who like girls ☆

characters | artshop

shibuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Eclipse. » Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:39 pm

Username:thedogandcat
Name:Nixel
Personality:Definition of Nixel
Nixel is shy guy and will blush on the slightest comment on his looks and will talk quietly if he is just meeting you.But on the other hand once you get to know him his true personality explodes~
Demonic x3 well not exactly but he plays slightly mean jokes but apologizes afterwards but he still does it.He is the jealous type over you wealth,items,food but rarely your girl."Every girl is perfect in their own way" he commonly refers to in his sweet and kind side.He will comfort anyone male or female in their time of weakness since he is a caring and is a gentleman.
Last edited by .Eclipse. on Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
■ she/her
■ sagittarius
My KalonsImage
.Eclipse.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yağmur » Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:41 pm

Username: Yağmur
Name: Drake
Personality: He thinks of himeslef as a ladies man and likes to believe he's incredibly handsome and smart. He gives himself way too much credit and tries to make others believe he's the coolest Jellybean dragon in existance. That's why he wears a tie, ties are cool. He pretends to be a badboy because he think the ladies will like him better, he's actually a sweet and sensitive guy on the inside. He can be a little clumsy at times and he brags very often but cares a lot for his friends even though he doesn't show it. Drake often goes after ladies and is almost always unsuccessful because of his attitude and huge ego. He'll never admit that's he's a hopeless romantic. He also likes to crack jokes and has a small passion for music.
Last edited by Yağmur on Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:17 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Are you looking for a hint? Stop clowning around!
⚠️I am an artist for CS. You can PM me but I cannot help you with your trades, the rules or moving/locking/deleting topics. ⚠️
~Click here to check out my trade thread~Click here to check out my characters~

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
~the above photos belong to me~
Yağmur
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Most Sincere » Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:41 pm

Username: Gravity Falls {{ Gravity}}
Name: Atlas
Personality: Atlas is a Bean with a different perspective on the world with most people, although it is fairly common in those with Aspberger's Syndrome. He sees things as a huge map- everyone leaves their own trails, and some may follow written paths, while others opt to make their own trails. And, just like all maps, he has his own little secret place that isn't real at all- and this? Well, it would be the facade that he puts up everyday. See, he shuts out his Autistic side, and it is a huge secret to all but himself. He is also slightly romantic, and wouldn't mind a girl, although he doesn't want any girl, and will only settle for one. He wants a female with a few insecurities, and who's smart and is truly the better side of him. A lot like him, other than the last part. He is also a fairly ironic Bean with a slightly deranged sense of humor. Sarcasm is the way that he goes, along with a few sick jokes. And although his friends find him childish, he is actually very mature. Overall, Atlas is an Aspie with a love for cartography, who aspires to settle down with another JBD and raise a nice family.
Last edited by The Most Sincere on Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deep in the woods,
In a world of our making.
Lost in each other,
No sense of forsaking.
A simple feel like any other,
Without any room to pretend as another.
But losing our footing on a wire of briers,
Binding and prying in loosening desires,
That not even the strength of
the strongest of motions,
Could calm this tide
Of rising commotions.
Drowning in sinners and falsified thoughts,
With feelings of malice, detachment and loss.
Swimming in circles around the drain,
Sucking the life from every vein.
Draining the soul and leaving it lost...
How much falling till you're finally caught?
And get back to the place your eyes have sought?

7 / 02 / 13
The Most Sincere

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ayramite » Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:41 pm

Username: Ayramite
Name: Rizos
Personality: Rizos is a laid back confident bean who can usually be found lounging around. Contrary to popular belief Rizos is quiet intelligent he just doesn't like others to know about it so he plays the lazy casanova with his flirty grin and emerald eyes he seems to believe that he is irrisitable. So while he can be a little narcissistic at times he is really a very sweet bean once you get past the front he puts up you discover that while he has a rebellious spirit and knows how to have fun but he also has a serious side and even a romantic side? Shocking I know but Rizos while a major flirt does have some sanity to his madness and is saving all his romantic tricks for that one special bean. (WIP may tweak some things)
Last edited by Ayramite on Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImageImage
My Jelly Bean Dragon's

Ayramite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me