53 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Tealea

by Tealea

Kiamara #90

Postby Tealea » Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:26 pm

My last one for awhile, I promise Cx

End Date: January 24th

Don't make complicated forms with millions of images and stuff ^^" Some images are okay if it coincides with the story ^^ Also, no additions like personallity, quirks, etc. ^u^ Just why is he grumpy?
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Why is he grumpy?:
Last edited by Tealea on Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pixel by -wanheda- and avatar by nightjar
commissions closed
Tealea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiamara #91

Postby AWOL » Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:30 pm

Username: AWOL
Name: Lagoon
Why is he grumpy?: He's not really grumpy. He just looks as if he is. He is very similar to Grumpy Cat.
Last edited by AWOL on Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
:: deviantArt :: tumblr ::
[ Currently being attack by responsibilities!
Im most active on tumblr,
You can contact me there! c: ]

*pixel art shown made by me*
( v except those cuties v )

Image Image Image Image
MY CHILDREN
AWOL

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flowerdust » Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:35 pm

reserve sorry on my phone
Flowerdust

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swurk » Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:38 pm

Username:
Swirl ~ Chan
Name:
Tide pool (Tide/Tidal)
Why is he grumpy?:
Because he is.. jk ouo
Because while he was trying to clean up the beach other kiamara kept littering making him work longer and harder through the night and he got no sleep, so he was up all night, missed the fireworks, didn't get to go partying with his friends for new years o: and the worst part -coughnotcough- he had to work. He was too busy working to clean up the beach for Others that he didn't even take a break to see the moon jellyfish, he loves watching them float around in the waves as they illuminate from the moon. It has always brought a joy to his heart but obviously since he was too busy working his butt off to help others he didn't get to see them that night ;u; The reason they mean so much to him... well thats a story for another time<3

(Faith I think this is 90 isn't it? ouo)
Last edited by Swurk on Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Swurk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sable. » Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:39 pm

Withdrawing sorry ;A;
Wn my third kiamara cx

He's still lovely though
Last edited by Sable. on Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sable.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nyx. » Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:40 pm

Oooh <3 Reserved (computers unavailable atm sorry) with the name Neptune c:
♥ ♦ ♣ ♠
beauty queen on a silver screen
living life like i'm in a dream
i know i've got a big ego
i really don't know why it's such a big deal though

hello darling
my name is roxanna
***i like to be called roxy
and i am gonna be a star
♥ ♦ ♣ ♠
friend code;; 1521-4184-6357
♥ transferring legendaries & starters to pkmn x ♥
nyx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quitting¿ » Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:41 pm

Username:
Name:
Why is he grumpy?:
quitting¿

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby d.zee » Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:42 pm

Username:
Demzee

Name:
Seamore

Why is he grumpy?:
Why is Seamore grumpy? Seamore is grumpy because the little fish like him and wont leave him alone. He can't get into the water without little fishies nibbling on his toes. Very annoying. xc
on hiatus...
d.zee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby squints » Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:43 pm

He's stunning<3
I might try C:
squints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catknip » Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:47 pm

Orin
    Fen
    Fen's constant rainy disposition began with an incident a few years ago,he had an amazingly strong friendship that had lasted for years in secret,about which you are about to read.

It was a cloudy day,as forecasted,but Fen did not know the signifigance of it that morning. He padded towards the rocky shore and took in the scenery. The waves crashed against the cliffs,yet Fen paid no heed to the deafening noise. His gaze was directed at the foggy horizon,at something unseen. He called out. There was no reply. He called again,waited,and just when he was about to speak again there was a deep rumbling sound and the ground around him shook. Fen smiled and leapt down to the rocks below. Several yards from where Fen stood a head broke the surface of the water. It was eel-like with fins protruding from its forehead. It had a wicked grin,presumably male,yet looking at his whole face there seemed to be nothing evil about it. Fen stepped into the water,going deeper until his whole body was submerged. He resurfaced and shook his head,spraying water droplet across the now still water. He swam towards the large form,who's full size was now obvious,a bit smaller than a tigershark. Fen climbed onto its slippery back with ease,grace acquired from years of practice. The creature descended back underwater,Fen grasping his fins. The shark-like animal which Fen referred to as Kione took off at a skullshattering pace. This was one of the few things Fen found joy in,no matter how many times he did it. Kione took him through colourful reefs and the dark depths of the ocean. They shared an interesting bond and communicated through thought. After so many months of this Fen had a aquired a particular breathing technique that allowed him to stay underwater for hours at a time. It was like a dream. One of the few places Fen could unwind and relax. Kione began to rise so Fen could get some air when they came to a stop and Kione began to violently thrash. Startled,Fen opened his eyes as he was thrown off his friend's back. He swam to the surface,took a breath then went back down to save his companion. When he finally reached Kione,the beast was terribly tangled in the fishing net. As hard as he tried,Fen could not free him. He tried and tried,the net was slowly raised until they were half above water. Fen was crying now,though it wasn't noticed underwater,he backed away,Kione made another rumbling sound that shook his skull. Fen watched,heartbroken as the net was pulled completely above water,Kione laid still. He gasped for air when he resurfaced. The boat sailed away until it was only a speck on the horizon. Then,slowly,he made his way back to shore. He was a sobbing wreck when he reached land.
    For weeks Fen never uttered a word. The fishermen finding Kione made headlines in the papers,but he never noticed. It took months for Fen to fully recover,but when he did he just wasn't the same. He was always sad,but with a bit of effort most people thought him to just be grumpy. Fen doesn't mind though,he doesn't plan to share his story,for they would not likely believe him,so he'll carries this terribly heavy burden,forever.

Last edited by catknip on Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:34 am, edited 5 times in total.
catknip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me