42 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Skyflier Rune

Postby Ashenjay » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:52 pm

Volare

Owner: Diddlebug
Breedable: Ask
Type: Skyflier Rune

"Warriors up Above"

Skyflier Runes are rarely sighted among bearers; they prefer to stay in the highest mountain ranges, where ice freezes in the crevices and snow covers the peaks all year long. Similar to hawks, their wings are wide and aerodynamic; they are swift and majestic in flight. Their sharp talons can easily get them prey; and also, they use those to fight. Being clever and logical, these runes are not ridiculously aggressive. But they are extremely protective of their family- or flock- and can fight to death when challenged. This kind of nature had led to many of them having hard, mask-like things on their heads to protect them. Their voices are high pitched screeches, like the cries of falcons you may hear around glens. The rune markings are bright and simple, but tend to be long and be stretched out on the longest feather they have on their wings. These runes have many physical strengths; they have extremely good eyesight, intelligent brains, and large, swift wings and speed. They are quite disdainful towards humans, or show no interest at all. However, some are known to be tamed...

Congratulations Diddlebug!

Rules

~Those with the best form will win this dragon.
~You are allowed to add more to the form until the final date when the winner will be chosen.
~Do not argue or whine if you do not get this dragon. There will be MORE in the future but it takes hours to make these adoptables so patience is required when competing.
~Do not take any of my ideas without permission. I now have to state this in all my rules because of past issues.
~Do not use pictures from Google in your form.
~Only talk about the other runes on the main pages.
~If there are any questions post them on the main thread for a mod to answer. We will no longer answer questions through PM.
~The forms are just skeletons to build on. You are allowed to add any effects you believe will make it more appealing and while there are no limits on how much you can write, please keep the length within reason.
~Enjoy, and if you do not win simply congratulate the ones who did and look forward to the next release. Do not make the winner feel bad because you're sore about losing.
~Be respectful and polite to each other and have fun with your form.
~Because of recent problems we will automatically disqualify and give a strike to anyone found trying to guilt or harassing others either on the threads or through PM.
~Remember that besides our own rules all Creativity Forum and Site rules apply.

Code: Select all
[center]
[b]Owner Name:[/b]
[size=85](Your Username goes here)[/size]
[b]Name:[/b]
[size=85](Dragon's Name goes here)[/size]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[size=85]Male[/size]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[size=85](What is the dragon's personality like?)[/size]
[b]Why do you wish to have him/her:[/b]
[size=85](State what drew you to the dragon or why you would want it.)[/size]
[b]Where will you keep him/her:[/b]
[size=85](Will you keep it in your sig, character thread, etc...)[/size]
[b]Would you like to breed him/her in the future:[/b]
[size=85](This is just general info for me to use. State if you would like to breed it later on or not)[/size]
[b]Any Quirks:[/b]
[size=85](Quirks are funny habits or odd things the dragon may do.)[/size]
[b]Other:[/b]
[size=85](Writing a small story or showing artwork may give you a better chance!)[/size][/center]
Last edited by Ashenjay on Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.

~*~
My name is Jack Frost.

I love being on my own.

No rules.
No responsibility.
It's as good as it sounds.
~*~

Ashenjay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Skyflier Rune

Postby Kirbylover901 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:34 am

Ashenjay... he's so... perfect!

σ∂уѕѕєу- вяανє gυαя∂ιαη σƒ тнє ѕкιєѕ
General Info wrote:
Name:
Odyssey
I named this warrior Odyssey since I have an OC named Odyssey, and the word itself demands bravery and respect. Both characters have helmets, wings and similar personality traits, so I decided that he should be named Odyssey because of those reasons. The OC Odyssey was named after a Greek king, although I decided to shorten it to 'Odyssey' since Odysseus (The original king) was a mouthful. So, both are named after someone special, one way or another. And being named after someone with a regal air to their name is an honor, as many know.
I didn't choose a warrior cat name because once again, it would do this rune a bit of injustice- think about being named something like Hawktail or Maskface! Odyssey would be depressed for weeks, so I abandoned that approach. Although I somewhat regret not naming this rune Icarus, by the time I thought of the name it was taken. So Odyssey the heroic Skyflier rune became- even if it's simple, though, this rune certainly fits with his name!

Height:
One foot and nine inches tall, from head to talons.
Weight:
43 pounds, with his mask. He's about 38 pounds without it.
Wing Span:
Roughly two feet, maybe a few inches more.
Body Color:
A light, sky blue; although he has lemon-colored accents.
Eye Color:
His pupil is royal purple, and the rest of the eye is lavender.
Mask Color:
A shining golden yellow, although from some angles it can look slightly brownish or light yellow.
Birthday:
March 28th
Zodiac Sign:
Aries ♈
Native American Zodiac:
Hawk
Ruling Planet:
Mars

Owner Name:
Kirbylover901
Bearer Info wrote:⚜Bearer's Name
Kaylee. She has no nicknames from Odyssey, though.
⚜Bearer's Age
14 years, just older than a teen.
⚜Bearer's Birthday
August 26th.
⚜Bearer's Personality
Kay is a happy-go-lucky, friendly and cool kind of gal. She's not as sophisticated as Odyssey, who fusses about many things. She's really just concerned about taking care of her family, her rune, and her life. She goes with the flow and is rather defensive, although not as defensive as her Skyflier rune. She's a good match for Odyssey- not that they'd marry each other- as a friend, like a person the rune can count on, trust, and love.
⚜Bearer's Other Runes
Kerrigan (Giganto Rune), Moss (Lichen Rune), Aurora (Morning Snow Rune), Nachu (Brittle Bark Rune), Kiyoko (Shyling Rune)

Personality:
Courageous
Odyssey is indeed very courageous. He'll fight any foe, even if it's 40 feet bigger than the rune or much scarier. He'll walk down any path, even if supposedly haunted by spirits. When all others are scared to go forth, Odyssey will proceed on, even if no one else wants to help him. Sometimes Odyssey is even called 'The Flying Rune Of Courage'- an honor, of course! If courage were feathers, Odyssey would have been a feather ball, even more feathery than he is now!
Odyssey's Thoughts On His Courage wrote:Bravery... it guides you, glides with you, helps you overcome everything in your way.

Intelligent
Odyssey is very smart. He can detect which way the wind goes, how hard it's blowing; what kind of bark a tree has. He can read and write, and draw intricate pictures, along with knowing many flying techniques. Those are just some examples, although he knows much, much more than that from his experience and flying. When you meet new animals, you gain more knowledge: and flying helps Odyssey meet lots of different species if creatures. His branch of knowledge is grand, that Odyssey- even if it's not much to a human, he's extremely smart for a rune.
Odyssey's Thoughts On His Intelligence wrote:Smart, that's me. Everyone needs some smarts to survive, even if they're just a little mouse and only need a few bits of knowledge.

Protective
Once Odyssey forms a bond with someone, he becomes very protective towards them. Whenever they need help he will be there, ready to defend. If the creature is threatened, Odyssey will stick up for the animal, making sure that no one on his side gets hurt. In the incident that something special is taken from him, the Skyflier rune will make an oath to get it back and retrieve it, even if it means injuries. Being protective of his loved ones and property is almost a second nature to Odyssey- he's always making sure no one hurts or takes them away from the rune.
Odyssey's Thoughts On His Protectiveness wrote:What are you staring at? My charm? It's mine, don't you dare to steal it. I will get it back, you know that, right?

Somewhat Aggressive
Although he isn't extremely aggressive, Odyssey can be somewhat aggressive at times. When in battle his fighting spirit emerges, making the rune more likely to attack instead of wait and dodge, and even afterwards he still yearns to fight more. However, at Kaylee's place he isn't as aggressive, just play-fighting or practicing with Kerrigan or Aurora. It's not like Odyssey would attack without reason and hurt everything in his path- he's not short-tempered or anything like that. When his aggression rises, the Skyflier rune usually just battles something that won't mind him attacking: he doesn't need to attack something alive or kill to be satisfied and calm down.
Odyssey's Thoughts On His Aggressiveness wrote:Hey, everyone needs to be aggressive once in a while- especially on your enemies.

Impatient
This rune can be very impatient, especially when he's waiting for someone. Odyssey doesn't like to wait, unless he's taking his time purposefully. When adventure calls and it's snowing out, this rune just despises waiting inside for it to stop. If the opponent is stalling him, Odyssey will growl and attack- he thinks waiting isn't any fun at all! Even if Kaylee leaves Odyssey somewhere and tells him to wait for her, his bearer can bet he'll be gone when she comes back.
Odyssey's Thoughts On His Impatience wrote:What's the fun waiting when adventure calls? We've all been there.

Adventurous
Odyssey is always looking for adventure! Whether it's a cave or field of flowers that we hasn't explored, or perhaps an uncharted land, you can bet this rune is going on the path to it, looking for adventure. Even if a simple job is given to him, like swimming across a small pond or flying through some hoops, Odyssey will accept it: he's always willing to take risks to try new things and have some sort of unique, new experience. Adventure isn't just desirable for this young rune- it's a necessary thing to seek, every day!
Odyssey's Thoughts On His Sense Of Adventure wrote:Everywhere must be explored, don't you understand? There's a treasure at every corner!

Tactical
In most matters, Odyssey looks at life with a tactical view. What are the pros and cons of going this way? What about flying in a windstorm? How could he do this safely? This rune always views the tactics of unfamiliar things before he engages with them, whether it's a simple hello or jumping on the thing. Hey, it may slow him down, but Odyssey's view on things helps him see if things are safe, helps him survive- and maybe even teach him new battle techniques, like using camouflage.
Odyssey's Thoughts On His Tactics wrote:Nothing's wrong with looking at life with another view. You just discover things everyone else doesn't...

Loyal
Odyssey is quite loyal to whom he befriends. This rune always does as he is requested, never procrastinating on it and not doing anything about his mission. He never turns on his friends, even when offered vast rewards in return for a change of sides. When a friend is in danger, Odyssey will help them, despite if his buddy is about to pass away. If one second could change everything for a creature, this rune will take his chances and go for it- even if the animal doesn't make it, the Skyflier rune will try anyway. Loyalty is quite important to Odyssey: if he turned on his friends he wouldn't have any, or be the hero that everyone thinks that he is.
Odyssey's Thoughts On His Loyalty wrote:Being a traitor... it's unimaginable. There's so much you would leave behind...

Why do you wish to have him/her:
Of all the runes I've seen, very few have been what I considered 'warriors'. I like warrior-type runes, but I wasn't disappointed when I lost the male nocturne rune- some other warrior rune had to come up. Voila, this guy appeared- I knew that he fit perfectly with one of my characters- and he was a natural-born warrior! Although I didn't give him a warrior cat name, he still could act like one. In other words, this rune is perfect, even if his name doesn't announce it.
As for his design, I have to admit it's godly. His golden mask is just shimmering with awesomeness, his feathers screaming unique and wondrous. This rune is majestic, brave looking and certainly overly epic; I couldn't tear my eyes and heart away from him. Every little details makes me admire him more, from his eye details and feathers to mask and fluffy tail. His style reminded me of Aurora's, as he was drawn by the same artist: the fluffiness and simplicity in an easy to create, 30 minute design. Just because something was made in a short time doesn't mean it's bad- all artists know that, but it's still rude to say that about art, even if it's epic in the creator's mind.
I couldn't love the Skyflier rune more: he's the definition of sky warrior! He's perfect absolutely perfect, the dueler rune I've never seen before- just once, and now that this rune is here I can create art for him, write about him, anything- but only for a perfect rune like this one.

Where will you keep him:
I'll keep Odyssey in my character thread (Where he can meet my OC Odyssey, my sig (Where the rune can help protect me from potential dangers like scammers) in my art (Where he can quest through artsy adventures) and of course, in my stories (where he can quest for mysterious lands)! Where not to keep him is harder- Odyssey will be practically everywhere (Even in doodles, and you can doodle anywhere..)!
Would you like to breed him in the future:
Yes, perhaps with Kerrigan...
Any Quirks:
Sketching Out Battle Plans
For some obscure reason, Odyssey is always doodling a map of a battle plan he'd like to try out. He has a tendency to do it everywhere there is drawing material and a surface to draw on, so Kaylee has to try and wash her walls quite a bit. Sometimes it's a map that leads the way to something, other times it's a stealth plan to sneak into somewhere Odyssey wishes to go. Even rarer, it's a plan written out in words- or even maybe something that Odyssey only knows the meaning of! Regardless, Kaylee still has to clean it off, so the plans are gone within an hour or more- but that doesn't mean anyone of them is erased from Odyssey's mind.
Touching His Winged Sword Charm
Odyssey has a little winged sword charm, which he guards with his life. He devotes his spare time to polishing it, to make sure it's not dirty and he doesn't look silly wearing it. This rune always has it looped around his neck, flashing it with pride. If someone attempts to grab it Odyssey will spin around, growling at the potential thief. For this reason the rune always touches his charm, to see if it's there. Even if it's freezing cold, Odyssey will constantly tapping his winged sword trinket- it's priceless to him, and realizing it was missing after a long time would be like losing his charm; it's virtually impossible to find something after it's long gone.
His Obsession with Becoming A Sky Guardian
Odyssey is always looking for things that help him "Become A Sky Guardian". These include saving creatures from peril, practicing flying tricks, doing a specific aerial movement, and so on. For Odyssey apparently it's a very high tier a rune can get, one who is well known and has an almost perfect reputation. 'Sky Guardians' are just what their name says- 'Heroes of the Sky,' according to the Skyflier rune. Each day Odyssey tries to do something guardian-worthy, like helping out a friend in need or making something for someone else, and if he doesn't succeed he seemingly goes into a state of maddened depression, ignoring mostly everything else besides his quest. this rune is terrifying in that state, so Kaylee advises Odyssey to do something everyday so he doesn't go berserk about missing his goal. Despite his desperation to get the missions done, Odyssey still is brave, loyal and true- he just tries to get better everyday.

Favorites wrote:Favorite Song:
Take To The Sky By Owl City
Favorite Food:
Voles, but Odyssey likes fish too.
Favorite Color:
Sky Blue
Favorite Month:
April
Favorite Gemstone:
Aquamarine
Favorite Animal:
White Hawk

Likes wrote:⚜Flying
⚜Exploring
⚜Being A Hero
⚜His Charm
⚜His Mask
⚜Battling
⚜Sketching Out Plans
⚜Questing
⚜Kerrigan
Dislikes wrote:⚜Being Inside
⚜Being Insulted
⚜Having special something taken away
⚜Crash Landings
⚜Moss
⚜Waiting
⚜Sweets
⚜Being Defeated
⚜Not Completing His Daily Sky Guardian Task

ImageStories:
Meeting Odyssey (Told By Kaylee)
You could call this day normal, I guess- me and Kerrigan were scaling one of Eldemore's mountains, not too big but not tiny. We weren't hunting for runes, my first dragon just wanted something athletic to do (She likes doing active things, unlike Moss and Aurora) so I decided we could go mountain climbing. The skies were a luscious blue, the same color as navy morning glories; the clouds as white and wispy as fresh snow. However, the structure Kerrigan and I were scaling was also quite impressive: it stood majestically, brownish white dirt rock almost sparkling in the warm sunlight. Just a typical day for me, a rune bearer. But there was something on the mountain that we didn't know ever existed- a flock of Skyflier runes.
As my rune and I climbed, I began to notice some weird sort of chirping mixed with some avian-like sound effects. Odd, as birds didn't usually nest in mountains. It was getting steeper now, and Kerrigan was having increasing difficulty climbing, either because of the birds or because of the terrain. "Let's see what that noise is." I encouraged my first rune, smiling. A sharp noise issued from above; a scout, probably. Okay, so we'd been spotted- but we still had a chance of reaching the top. At least, if nothing was up on it's summit that Kerrigan and I couldn't handle...
My hand touched another slab of cool, hard stone. We were getting there, but what about those birds? It was a big summit we had to climb, and falling down is risky. However, the top; of this particular mountain was perfect for high-dwelling avian creatures. No time to dawdle though- I was almost at the peak, Kerrigan lagging behind me even more than last time I checked. "Let's go!" I whispered a bit more fiercely to my rune. She responded with a growl and then a shudder: it probably meant she didn't want to go higher. Annoyed with my dragon, who was usually very eager to get outside and exercise, I hoisted her up to my slab, sighing in relief. Now, what waited for us up top? Only time would tell...
A slash greeted my finger. Aggressive creatures! This wasn't good- in this state, Kerrigan and I couldn't fend more enemies off. Roughly arriving at the top, I glanced around in awe at what I saw: a flock of 7, perfect valiant Skyflier runes! They looked ready to fight, and that was certain- they were growling at Kerrigan and I, some glaring. Perhaps these weren't very friendly towards humans? Backing off slightly, I spun around, blood seemingly freezing at the sights I saw- I was surrounded by evil-looking Skyflier runes, all baring teeth. One even had Kerrigan! These guys were huge, slightly bigger than Kerrigan- and heck, she's pretty big. Gulping, I frantically tried to think of something to save my rune and myself from this unavoidable mess.
One rune, whose tail appeared to be covered in dirt, walked forward. The leader! All of the other Skyflier runes watched him screech out something, and then back off. Smirking, the rune army advanced on me. What were they planning? Something vicious, I bet, but it wouldn't be wise to say so. Suddenly they all jumped onto me and leaped off, airborne and talons gleaming. Pain emerged from scratches all over my body: those claws were seriously deadly, not just weapons. Walking forward, the biggest Skyflier approached me and began readying a leap. This was it- he was finishing me off. I braced myself for the pain of tumbling down, ready to escape from life...
"Kyahhhhhhhh!"
An angry-looking Skyflier rune, more valiant than the rest, charged forward. Butting the leader out of the way, the rune spread its wings and growled at the others. It was... protecting me? Eyes flashing business, the newcomer growled at the leader. Placing it's talon on the others tail, my savior screeched to the others. They immediately disbanded, Kerrigan freed from their grips. Looking up, the Skyflier rune managed a small smile. "You... saved me..." I spoke in awe, and nodded to myself. This rune... he was mine, now. "Thank you." My hand reached out to the rune as I commented on it's bravery. The dragon moved away from my hand, but shortly came back after I pulled it out of the way. "You've saved me... you saved my life." Such a noble young rune, betraying his own kind... but maybe he wasn't like the rest. He was smarter, and had risked his own life to rescue mine... an odyssey had brought us here. "Odyssey..." I whispered. This rune would be named Odyssey, a brave flier that saved me. This rune had saved my life...

First Flight
Odyssey looked up at the sky sadly. He could hover, but not truly fly. The clouds above seemed to stare down mockingly at him, as if taunting the rune. Gritting his teeth, the young rune jumped up and down, envying the skies above. An idea formed in Odyssey's mind- maybe he could devise a plan to fly! Picking up a stick, the rune sketched out a plan in the cool dirt, the idea of flight firmly preserved in his head.
What Odyssey didn't notice was the mountain eagles circling above him ready to defend their territory. "Can't fly!" One of the birds cackled. Putting his stick down, the rune below reviewed his work. Odyssey just had to jump off the ledge he was on an glide- it was so simple the rune was wondering he didn't think of it before. Standing up, the rune walked over to the edge of his dwelling and spread his wings, ready for takeoff.
Dashing forth, Odyssey leaped off of his ledge, flapping his wings. The wind didn't pass through them, it seemed, as the rune awkwardly landed in a small heap of feathers. Screeches came from above, taunting the young rune.
"You have wings but can't fly? Cahahahaha!"
"Ridiculous, watching a big, strong creature flop from one place to another!"
Odyssey growled angrily at the opposing eagles. How dare they think he was pathetic! One of the eagles, bigger then the other three, cawed out a vicious cry. "We might as well put it out of it's misery!" The feathered fiend finished icily, and started to spiral down on Odyssey. Watching the others join in, the rune spread his wings once more. He would fly, defeat these eagles! Leaping off with new hope and strength, the Skyflier rune started to fly away, narrowly avoiding a collisions with the head eagle and it's crew.
"It... it FLEW?!" The main eagle screeched in stunned awe. Swiftly turning, the predator shouted orders to the following eagles. "Let's get that deceiving scum!" It shrieked. Odyssey felt his anger rising- he wouldn't be killed by these fast-talking maniacs! Turning around, the courageous young rune attacked his pursuers with his talons, scarring the leader but also receiving a nasty cut on his wing. The eagle's cronies began taking on speed, heading straight for Odyssey. A plan flashed through the young rune's mind- drift on the wind. It seemed to be blowing downwards, into the bottom of the cliff he was near. Odyssey, however, was not one to give up, even in the face of danger. Bracing himself, the rune dove down, gaining speed from the wind.
The main eagle, called Clash, collided with his friends. "Cahahahh..." He screeched, voice and hope fading as he fell down into the deep. Odyssey saw his chance and flapped to the right, managing to avoid the falling eagles. Crashing onto a ledge, the rune took a long exhale. He had survived, fought... he had become truly capable of flight!

Art:
Odyssey, striking a noble pose.
A basic reference sheet for Odyssey, showing his footprint, wingspan, accessories, and face.
Odyssey, silhouetted against the moon.
A divider I made, based upon Odyssey's charm and ear accessory.
A headshot of the Skyflier rune.
Chibi Odyssey ^^
Odyssey, flying at sunset.

(All art shown in this form has been made by yours truly, minus the rune himself. If proof is needed, look in my gallery- it will all be in there. ^^)
Last edited by Kirbylover901 on Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:05 am, edited 32 times in total.
"Do you remember when Staff Litter month
was in November? ...I do."

Vanilli invites you to check out Fox-n-Key!

Sirius suggests you visit one of the other
websites I'm on by clicking on the links below!

Flight Rising

Kirbylover901

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HorseFan21♞ » Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:50 am

LE WIIIP. Don't have much time!!!
HorseFan21

Perseus

Male

The Outer Layer

A very brave and faithful Dragon, always at your service. No matter rain or shine, snowstorm or dust cloud, he will stop at nothing to complete a mission. He is also very noble and a good sport. He never lets a spot of rage or complaint show on his face when beaten in a fair fight.

[i]Getting Deeper

Strong as he is, Perseus has his fears too. His greatest fear is a loved one being taken from him, for he is very close to all his family and friends. When they are in danger, he will give anything for them to be safe again. Depending on the price to pay, it can only result in either a tragedy or a legend.

The Inner World

Deep in his big heart lies a memory... It has driven him to be a hero, to be noble, to be caring... Yet it haunts him in his nightmares as well... " You will not survive... Surrenderrrrr....." " NEVER!! " " NOOOoooooo.... PLEASE! NO!!!..." Flickers of red cloud his sight and his breathing quickens, he fixes his friends and family in the distance with a determined stare.. No. He will not let history repeat itself, he silently swears to the two faint constellations in the sky that somewhat resemble.... Two small dragons?
I've been stalking this thread for an impossibly loooooong time, just waiting for a perfect Rune Dragon. So when I saw this one, I just about died. This dragon resembles my inner self very much. The reason I say " inner self" is because it's what I want to be like in my imagination, not what I'm like in real life... He gives off a daring and adventurous aura, yet his eyes reveal he isn't your ordinary hotheaded hunk of a dragon. I often imagine myself in adventures in my imagination, and this dragon quite explains it.

Up and Down, here and there, siggy, char thread, everywhere I'm allowed. XD

YES. TOTALLY.

Perseus has the habit of taking off his mask and looking at his reflection in it. A hero does have to maintain his complexion, as far as he is concerned. And because of his mysterious " flashback attacks" , you may catch him hugging a " security cloth" and sucking his claw when asleep.

(Writing a small story or showing artwork may give you a better chance!)

Is totally amazed by somebody's form. Good luck everyone! :lol:
Last edited by HorseFan21♞ on Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:26 am, edited 13 times in total.
Hoers wrote:Dang all the homework and activities are driving me CRAZY! >____>
HorseFan21♞

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glassesprotag » Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:59 am

Entering, so gorgeous. ;3; <3
so
i needed someway of getting things to
line up properly
so this is that
ummmmmmmmmmmm
text text text
no one's gonna see this stuff
probably
this is difficult
i just want this to look
on pc and mobile
bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh
this looks terrible on mobile but i don't care anymore
mobile users (me) can suffer
ahhh

Image Image Image
Image Image
yuri - she/her - adult
discord - glassesprotag #0881
league of legends - glassesprotag
genshin impact - 628890379
clan of high rolls

glassesprotag

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Diddlebug » Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:15 am

Volare wrote: Please Don't go on and on about me, like I know you will. I do not want to come off as a show-off. I also, don't want the whole world to now every detail about me! That is why I where a mask.

Owner Name: Diddlebug
Name: Volare
Height: 15 inches
Wingspan: 3 feet, as big as a hawks

Name Meaning:
I needed a strong name that meant something more. Most names have meaning to it. I was named after my great grandmother (in real life, not my username XD ). Latin is a key language in Science and Since this Rune is so intelligent I wanted that to show. Also he is a Skyflier Rune, that means he loves to Fly and be in the air. That is why I named him Volare which is latin for Flying. Volare is a proud Rune that is why he has an original name. He doesn't want to be named after someone great he wants others to be named after him. He wants to be known as a great warrior and he doesn't want to be mistaken as someone else. Volare is a great warrior but his name will already be associated with warrior because Volare will make his name legend so I wanted to name him after what he loves and what he does best, Flying.

Personality:

Proud
Some call him cocky but he doesn't care. Cocky is a word that doesn't describe him because he would never show-off, but he would also never let anyone bully him. This quality makes him very strong. Volare stand's up tall and he won't let anyone bring him down. He is a leader, and this is the quality that really helped him become a leader because he not only is proud, but he knows how to make other rune dragons how to be proud of themselves. Being Proud enables him to be a good leader and very successful because he knows when to be proud and when not to He doesn't brag, he doesn't show off, he is Just Proud.

Loyal
Loyality is a commitment that Volare will always live up to. He will never turn his back on his friends and family and will stay true to his word. When he says something he means it. If he friends or family is counting on him he will do whatever it takes to not let them down. This is a quality that Volare keeps up with the most and he feels that it is the most important quality and he looks for it in other Rune dragons as well. Volare will stay trueno matter what even if it means he has to put others above his own needs.

Adventurous
Volare hates to sit and do nothing for a long because he would much rather be flying through the sky exploring the world. He loves to go on adventures and dangerous tasks. He loves to see new things and grow from these adventures. Volare will do any task that involves some type of adventure. Even if it is as simple as finding something in the woods, Volare will do it because you never know what you might find.

Protective
Volare may be disdainful towards humans, but once he makes that bond he will always be there for that person. He is also very protective to his friends and family, who he also has a close bond with. He feels it is his responsibilty to be the protector even when it's not. Volare will fight to the death for the people he loves. He is also protective over his territory and will fight for it. He would never leave his friends and family and when they are in trouble he will always be there to protect them.

Brave
Volare is an adventurer and to be a true adventurer you must be Brave. Volare does have fears but he will never let his fears get in the way of what he is doing. Being brave is not just about being able to do dangerous stunts it's about doing the things that scare you and not letting that fear stop you from your goal, acccording to Volare because Volare goes on adventures all time but that is not being brave. He is not afraid to face his fears, that is what makes him so brave.

A Leader
Volare is not the Rune to be a follower. He is a leader and loves to be a leader. His qualities help him in his role as a leader. Volare will never let anyone he is leading down. He is a strong leader, but he is not a strong follower. He doesn't let anything cloud his way and will always put is team over himself. He lead his team to home when they were lost. Volare will lead his team to victory! He is a great guy and all his team mates love him because of how amazing he is at leading.

Intelligent
Volare is an incredibly brilliant rune. He always likes to plan everything and when he makes a plan you know it will be good. He thinks everything out and is very accurate. Volare is very clever and tactical. Being a leader he is very talented at making war plans and tactics. He knows how to think on his toes. He loves challenges that challenge his way of thinking. His clever thinking in difficult situations makes him intelligent. He can solve his way out of any problem. He doesn't just act on impluse. He sits and thinks about what he is about to do, wether it is right or wrong, good or bad, or succeed or fail. He tries to come up with the most efficient and helpful way he can.

Strong-hearted
When Volare has a set goal in mind he is set on the goal and won't stop until he reaches it. He can't be knocked down. Volare is willing to stand-up for what is right and stand-up for the ones he cares about. He will always do what is right no matter what the cost is. Volare is very courageous, so he won't let anything get in his way of his goals. He is very determined and passionate about what he does, that is what makes him strong-hearted. You may say this is just like brave but to Volare it is more than being Brave it is being Proud, Brave, Loyal, and determined all rolled up into one. Volare is tuff and very determined in what he does, this makes him strong-hearted.

•Flying through the sky
•Exploring
•Going on Adventures
•Fighting
•Planning
•Flying with his friends
•Being a leader
•Thrills

Dislikes:

•Staying on the ground
•Cocky people
•Not doing anything
•Being defeated
•Not being able to plan
•Not able to state his opinions
•Being a follower
•Crowds

Other Information:

Where He lives: At the top of the Mountain

Favorite Color:
Ice Blue

Favorite Place: In the sky

Favorite Time to Fly: In the break of dawn when the sun rises

Birthday: November 24th

Birthstone: Golden Topaz, to match his helmet

Zodiac: ♐ Sagittarius, which translates to soldier or archer.

Any Quirks:

Never flies upside down
Volare has many friends who
like to do fun tricks in the air,
and one of those tricks is flying
upsidedown. Volare hates flying
upside down, it makes him feel
uncomfortable and not in control.
Volare loves to fly but flying
upside down is one thing he
prefers not to do. He will do
it if that is what need to be done
but he tries to avoid it.

Twitches Right wing
When something is bugging Volare
or annoying him, his right wing
will start to twitch. He can't
control it his wing just starts to
twitch. It's not a crazy out-of-
control twitch, it is just a slight
little twitch. He friends always
can tell if he is mad or annoyed
when his right wing starts to twitch.

Never takes Mask off
Volare is a little mysterious at times and when
he is on adventures you never know what you will
see, and he doesn't reveal his identity to anyone.
He only trusts his Family to know who he is.
He is quiet and doesn't try to talk to Rune Dragons
and this is his way of telling the others not to.

Rune Bearer Information:

Liz wrote:Of course I must introduce myself and tell you all you need to know about me but I will be quick since this is Volare's form :D

Basic Info:
Name:
My name is Elizabeth but call me Liz.
Nicknames:
I call Volare, Lare for short and when I am playing around with him, trying to annoy him, I call him Larry.

Volare wrote:I call her buzzy to make fun of her because that is what Liz's parents called her.

Personality:
I am strong willed and strong-hearted. I have a kind heart and loves to be with friends. I can be taken as a push-over but I am not afraid to speak my mind and stand up for what I believe in. I will stand up for others and those who can't. I don't go looking for fights but if one comes my way I won't back down. I have a more bubbly personality than Volare but I think of that as a good thing because I will always try to make him smile. We keep eachother in check.

Volare wrote:She forgot to mention she is annoying!

I'm so in love, you cannot even comprehend my look of pure awe and joy when I saw this absolutely breathtaking and handsome rune. I have been looking at Rune Dragons for the past couple months and I have been waiting for a Rune that I loved. I don't know why but when I saw it I immediately fell in love! He is now my dream Rune! I love wings and all my charries have wings (I know, a little weird but I just prefer it), so when I saw this Rune who is all about flying and has prominent wings I was in love!

Where will you keep him/her:
Oh my gosh, the question is where he won't go! I will have him in my signature, trade rules, everywhere in my gallery, maybe even an RP, and definitely on the new Rune dragon website. As you can see my signature is pretty bare and he will have his spot right in my signature and since he will be my first rune he will be at the top of my character thread!

Would you like to breed him/her in the future:
Yes! :D

Story:

(Told from the point-of-view of Liz, The Bearer)

I paused for a moment to take a breath, leaning up against a towering pine tree. I wiped the crystallizing beads of sweat off my forehead, and looked up the mountainside. The snow was falling gently, sticking to the evergreens and gradually blanketing ground. They had said that a blizzard would come through today, but there was no way, it was beautiful out here. I pulled my hood up a little more to cover my forehead, and I began to slowly scale the mountain again. I was in search of a rune, one is specific; the skyflier. They are normally about 15 inches tall, with a great wingspan of 3 feet. They are built to fly, an incredible machine meant to go on for hours through freezing skies without rest. I see them to be incredible creatures, and have never heard of a more interesting rune. My foot slid on an exposed rock, and I fell, but I was caught by a large shrub. I breathed a sigh of relief, I had to think about what I was doing at the time, not what lie ahead. The snow began to thicken, but I continued and remained set on my goal.

I was near the summit when I began to hear the shrieks of the skyfliers, and I knew I was close to the nests. The snow was falling heavily now, and I pulled up my scarf from under my coat to keep out the cold. I looked into the sky to see smudges of color floating gracefully through the flecks of snow. I saw soft pastel pinks, lightning greens, and flecks of baby blue. The blue struck me as the most beautiful, and I took a moment to gaze at it, my troubles wandering away from me for a moment. I quickly slid back into reality, suddenly realizing the force of the wind and snow when the runes began to dive for cover. I slowly slumped against the wind to where they were landing, eager to find that blue rune. Small rock caves slowly came into sight, and I struggled towards them. I saw a small cave in front of me, and looked cautiously into it's depths. a blur of screeching green fury darted from the hole, going for my face with it's sharp talons. I screamed and fell, my foot catching in an abandoned cave and twisting as I fell. I yelled in pain, attempting to pull my foot from the hole, but moaned when I felt it stuck fast. The cold was unbearable, and I lie there, unable to move, expecting the inevitable.

My body temperature was so low, the snow began sticking to my face and neck, but I was too weak too move. I felt something scrabbling around my foot, and I was able to lean slightly to the side, enabling me to see what it was. A beautiful blue skyflier was at my foot, viciously clawing at the rocks around my foot and ankle. I took a shallow breath, not believing what I was seeing. The courageous rune had left the safety of it's den to save me, a rune that naturally avoids humans. My foot became loose, and I slowly pulled it closer to my body. The rune looked up, and cautiously came up towards my face. It looked at me curiously, then turned around, scratching his claws against the ground. He brushed away the snow with his wings, revealing a large cave. He inched towards me, eventually crawling under my arm. He was incredibly strong, I realized, as he helped pull me into the shelter. It was so much warmer in the cave, the difference was as much as 10 degrees. I pulled my arms and head into my coat and quickly slipped into unconsciousness.

I awoke unaware of where I was, and sat up quickly, hitting my head. I rubbed my forehead, realizing that my dream had been reality, and I was in a cave on a large summit surrounded by skyfliers. I put my arms back into my sleeves and sat up on my elbows, unable to go higher because of the low ceiling. I brushed my blonde hair out of my eyes, seeing that large blue rune from before sitting in front of me, a stem of grapes at his feet. I had no idea how he had gotten them, but I didn't question that they were for me, because I studied the species closely, and knew they were carnivores. I quickly inhaled the delicious fruit, not able to savor their flavor because of the hunger gnawing at my stomach. He looked at me with striking purple eyes and I looked back slowly, not wanting to startle him. He had a unique infinity-like design on the edge of each of his wings, and a beautiful golden mask covering his face that curved intricately on the cheek area. A small maroon feather hung from it's left ear by a small string, and it seemed to naturally be there. I reached out slowly, and the rune tilted it's head, but didn't make any other movements. My hand was about an inch away from his face when I stopped, I was frozen with fear of scaring him. His head suddenly moved, and he touched his mask to my hand. I suddenly saw his whole life flash briefly before my eyes. I learned of his name, and knew that he had become my rune, that Volare had just become my bond.

Art:
I have stored all my art that I have for him in this group of pictures-
Skyflier Rune Art
I did not make all of the art because I wanted enough to do one for each personality trait and since I don't have time and it takes me about 3-6 hours and i am very busy, that's why my close friends came to help because they knew I wanted it, so I want to thank my friends.
I have linked all the art that was done by me on the form so you can see how long I have spent on each one because I really put my heart into these! Also, in the group I have linked to, the title of the art is who did the art. I did however do most of it and I won't stop making art until the end date!
Last edited by Diddlebug on Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:01 pm, edited 33 times in total.
Diddlebug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goddess Sword » Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:19 am

Sexy Louise (~Garnet~)

Taka

Taka is the Japanese word for hawk, as I learned while looking up the names of Ōkami stuff in my Japanese-English dictionary |D

Male

.:.Brave.:.
Taka's courage is easily one of his most dominant traits. He's nearly fearless, even! Of course, his courage gets to his head, sometimes. He even thinks he's invincible to most everything.

.:.Reckless.:.
Due to his idea of being invincible, he tends to be rather careless. He often gets himself hurt, though it's usually nothing too serious. He did break his wing once when he flew into a tree, but it healed quickly enough.

.:.Intelligent.:.
Despite how it may seem at first, Taka's actually pretty smart. Not genius level, mind you, but he is quite good at things like writing, math, and so on. He even seems to enjoy poetry!

.:.Impatient.:.
Taka is always in a hurry. He has quite a bit of trouble waiting for others, and is likely to get annoyed if they don't hurry up. This often doesn't work very well when those who aren't quite as intelligent as him are around, as he expects people to understand things immediately.

.:.Loyal.:.
To be fair, he is quite kind to those he befriends, and will stick with them through thick and thin - Mostly because he's often too foolhardy to think about what sort of situation he's being dragged into!

.:.Irritable.:.
He's also very easily irritated. Besides being impatient, if you happen to annoy him too much or too often, or even if he simply doesn't like you, don't be surprised if he tries to bite a finger or something off!

His favorites and least favorites can be found here~

'Cause he's sexy, and I love him! |D
But no, really, he just seems awesome. I haven't won a Rune yet, and he's just too cool not to try for. Plus, seeing as I have some colored pencils now, I actually have a way to color in my sketches of this guy~

He will have a post in my character thread, and would have art throughout my gallery (And house). I might RP with him when I have time, too~

Sure, if we find the right Rune for him c:

He seems to have a thing for swords and other sharp objects, oddly enough. Of course, swords for him are knives for us, and he doesn't seem to understand how he would use them, anyway. Besides that, he often writes poetry (Or has others write it for him), lets it sit for a few days, then tosses it into the garbage can. It's odd, because he's not that bad at it, either.

Poetry by him.
Last edited by Goddess Sword on Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:15 am, edited 5 times in total.
ImageImageImage

Current time and date:
May 30, 2021 at 4:10 PM EDT.
Currently:
~Oops 🤪~
Goddess Sword

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ege » Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:50 am

There are others who want it more than I do, so I'm dropping out.
Last edited by ege on Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ege • any pronouns • semi-active
      toyhouse: ege • discord: egeshells

art shop

signature art by maqqots
ege

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Horneddragon » Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:06 am

The Bearer and The Owner|~

Owner Name:
Horneddragon
Bearer Name:
Mallory Mariccia Twist
Bearer Age:
25 years
Bearer Profession:
Carney

Back Story:
"Oh you want to hear about me?" *laughs* Well you see, I was born on the streets, a mistake of a rich nobleman and a common peasant woman, I was never wanted by either and was abandoned to die just as soon as I could walk. I was alone in the world for a time, living off scraps thrown out of the back of the local butcher shop, competing with the street runes and junk yard dogs for those measly and other wise uneatable scraps not fit for a human to consume. I probably would have died there, If it hadn't been for Ole' One Eye. Original name I know, but the man really only had one eye. He saw me locked in a fight with a common street rune for food and took pity on me, I can still remember the feel of his large hands as he effortlessly plucked me from the claws of the rune I had been fighting with. I can still see the look in his large watery green eye as e looked me over" *laughs* "I can still remember the first words he ever said to me 'Ehy thar little lassy, yer right pretty far a little street urchin, 'ows about I take you back to the circ and we find you some real grub and warmer cloths?' And there it was, I had found a home. I guess in hind sight I should have been a bit more wary, but I was so hungry, all that I wanted was that food. Luckily for me, One eye was a good man, and he delivered on his promise to me. I grew up here, raised a carny, Its the only life I know. But hey enough about me, I'm on duty here at the booth, and I've talked enough as is. So, wanna Play a game?"

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Other|~

Rhiannon:
Ancient of Samhain
~|Rhiannon used to be alone|~
Until the faithful day he met his beloved Mallory, who gave him a name and a place to call his own. He is a kind and awkward soul. He is unused to his human form and suffers from fits and shakiness when in it for too long. He as old as the Samhain celebration itself, and cannot remember his life before he became an ancient.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

General info|~

Gender Born:
Male
Size:
Width: 6 inches
Height: 18 inches
Length: 26 inches
Wing Span: 43 Inches

Current Age:
4 Years
Fur color:
A sleek sky blue
with just a touch of silver.

Eye color:
Royal Purple
Notable Quirks:
Music Lover
They say music can tame any beast and for this
sky born male this is very much true. He adores
his music; and is not at all picky about the genre
Classical, acoustic, pop, rock any and all music will
cause him to fly low and find the source. He can
be found quite often with a pair of head phones
wrapped around his head eyes closed body swinging
to the peat, caught up in a world all his own.

Hatred of peanuts
No one really knows were this particular dislike
of the pretty common and generally well liked nut
came from. There is some speculation that its origin
can be found in his past time as a circus attraction.
When he sees a peanut this rune sees red. He turns
from a generally likeable rune into a furry of feathers
and fluff bent on ridding the area of all of peanuts he
comes across.

Name to be given:
Memphas
~|Behind the name|~
---

Personality:
---

(State what drew you to the dragon or why you would want it.)
(Will you keep it in your sig, character thread, etc...)
(This is just general info for me to use. State if you would like to breed it later on or not)
Any Quirks:
(Quirks are funny habits or odd things the dragon may do.)
Other:
(Writing a small story or showing artwork may give you a better chance!)[/center][/center]
Last edited by Horneddragon on Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
|| The House of Belant || || Fursona || || Characters || || Daeets || || C.R.A.A. || || Muse || || Writing || || Join me on Howrse?||
|-| My Universe Will Never be the same |-|

Quote of the day wrote:
Firi Okan; Currently available; #6; #4
Horneddragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SukarettoYanagi » Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:59 am

Owner Name:
~Willow
Name:
Yastreb
Meaning:
'Hawk' in Russian
Personality:
WiP<3
WiP<3
WiP<3
Yes
Any Quirks:
WiP<3
Other:
WiP<3

6/10/13
My cat died in my arms.
Rest in peace, baby girl.

The World
Moonrats

When the dead have something to say,
not even time can shut them up.

Sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together.
-Merilyn Monroe
SukarettoYanagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jern. » Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:07 am

Owner Name:
(Your Username goes here)
Name:
(Dragon's Name goes here)
Personality:
(What is the dragon's personality like?)
(State what drew you to the dragon or why you would want it.)
(Will you keep it in your sig, character thread, etc...)
(This is just general info for me to use. State if you would like to breed it later on or not)
Any Quirks:
(Quirks are funny habits or odd things the dragon may do.)
Other:
(Writing a small story or showing artwork may give you a better chance!)

WIP
jern.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me