Based on Click to view
Artist guqqi [gallery]
Time spent 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
80 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kiamara #74 WINNER

Postby guqqi » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:20 pm

What is a Kiamara?
A Kiamara is a canine-like creature, but they have long, rather soft fur, and an almost dragon-like tail. They are born with no horns, but a few who grow to have longer horns are born with tiny stubs on their heads. Kiamara can be extremely shy, and females can often be a bit grumpy. Don't worry– once you win their hearts, they will never stop loving you. Male Kiamara can be very quiet, but they love attention. Of course females do too, but the males thrive off of your love. They love to be praised.

First one made as a guest artist <3

She is blind c:

To adopt this girl, fill in this form:

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Story/Art (Atleast one of the two needed):
Last edited by guqqi on Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
aka BlueAuraz/Baloo.

she/her | wife | ICU nurse
deviantArtToyhouse
"Art Status"
Commissions:

CLOSED

guqqi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiamara #74

Postby palmsprout » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:22 pm

Ooh, very pretty <3
[jay] [he/him] [i don’t take commissions]
palmsprout

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swurk » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:23 pm

Dropping out</3 she doesn't speak to me the same way she did.. ;n;

Username:
Swirl ~ Chan
Name:
Filámeré (Its just random ouo Filliá for short)
Personality:
Filliá is unique, not just because she's blind but she never seems to let that get in her way, she doesn't care about her problems she always puts others before her. Although she has a small temper, she tries to contain herself but sometimes it just bursts; being the shy kiamara she is, it doesn't help when she can't see. If something comes near her and she doesn't know what it is she panics and just freaks out, if it ends up being a prank she'll often end up running away to cry which leads to the next trait, Filliá is extremely sensitive and can overreact to the slightest things if not careful, but she tries to be strong and can ignore what people say although it'll still hurt inside. She's got sheer power of will, it makes up for the lack of pride
Story/Art:
"Hurry up Filliá!"
"Well sorry I don't know where I'm going!" Filliá snapped frustratedly, taking a slow step paw after paw to make sure she wouldn't fall; pricking her ears and keeping her head low trying to stay low to the ground.
"We're almost there, just a bit farther!" Her friend called, leading her up the hill, "Sit here" she said sitting down. Filliá sat down next to her and grumbled "Why'd you bring me here, I can't see anything."
"Well it's so beautiful here, I thought you would be able to imagine what it looked like..." her friend said with a tone of apology inching into her voice. Filliá snorted and stared blankly at the sky, "You know, you can do it if you try." Her friend encouraged but Filámeré just shook her head and shrugged I can't do it because I'm useless, I don't even know why you're friends with me, She thought with a sigh. Feeling a weird feeling come over her, she looked to the sky ; everything seemed clear to her a glowing green ball shot across the sky, leaving a trail of flames before disappearing into the star-speckled ocean.
"What was that?" Filliá asked looking towards where she thought her friend was,
"What do you mean?" Her friend asked studying her closely.
"I mean what was that thing... the fire?" She growled getting frustrated
"You mean you saw that too? But how?! I thought you were ... blind ?" Her friend said carefully, Filliá shook her head "I am blind... but I saw something like it was clear.. like I could see it." She grunted trying to figure it out when her friend squealed, "I knew you could do it! You imagined it, I was told when we were little that you could see with your mind not really but, well you know what I mean!" Filámeré chuckled and layer down rolling over and stared blankly towards the sky, reaching a paw up as if she could touch the dark blanket.
Last edited by Swurk on Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:14 am, edited 6 times in total.
Swurk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flowerdust » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:26 pm

Username:
Name:

RESERVED
Flowerdust

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby E t e r n i t y » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:27 pm

BlueAura~ you're a genius at designs... o//A//o <333
She's absolutely amazing!
-Le reserve-
E t e r n i t y

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowseph » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:32 pm

Beautiful, just beautiful.
I may enter, we will see....
    i'm not that active... i pop in every now and then out of boredom or nostalgia.
    i'm keeping my stuff unless otherwise stated.

he/they. queer. adult. multi&mixed media artist.
    discord: eat_plant
Snowseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gael » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:43 pm

Username: anomaly.
Name: Ciego (spanish for Blind)
Personality: Frisky, funloving, strong willed
Story/Art (Atleast one of the two needed): Art is wip

ImageImage

TheNinthWolf is my Adopted Child
~Art Status~ Art Slave for Fellefan, [url=here]Livestreaming(offline)[/url]~

| My DA | Howrse | Oshien Adopts |
| Art Shop |

Gael

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucy. » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:44 pm

Beautiful! Reserving with the name Shayla!
Last edited by Lucy. on Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I need you. We all need you. None of us would have survived this place if it weren't for you"
Lucy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango sherbet » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:44 pm

-tears- I must win her or I shall jump off a roof.

ImageImage

Username: mango sherbet
Name: Nyx- I know, how typical can you get? but I honestly think it fits her. Nyx is the greek goddess of the night, which suits the kiamara Nyx, both because she is dark-colored and because of her personality.
Personality:
Last edited by mango sherbet on Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
more or less quit cs, you can contact me through:
deviantart - username: mango-sherbet
ask.fm - username: mangusherbet
tumblr - url: yitzbecca

mango sherbet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jern. » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:00 pm

|KARKAT||♋||VANTAS|

Ira

Female

Ira is a girl of peace, she is a strong believer in chi
and meditation. She is very peaceful and rarely gets angry,
and she is very graceful. However she also has a bit of a darker
side, when she gets upset she gets slightly sadistic going a little
overboard with her love for justice.

Peace
Quiet
Getting into total meditation
A challenge
Justice
Music
Singing
Dancing
Being once with the universe (oh yeah~)
Shy guys
Sensitive timid guys
Whipped cream
Cake
Blackberries
Rain
Stones
Ice
Cold

Oranges
Peaches
Casanovas
Yelling
Violence
Hot days
Sand
Glass
Squirrels
High pitch noises
Frogs
Fire
Chemicals

She is very agile, and swift
She trains in the mountains alot where she grew up
Meditates alot
Ira sees with the vibrations from sound and the ground
She loves sugary things
She is a little cold towards males
She has a French Accent.
She admires human monks and follows this tradition

The gentle sounds of the water trickling down the rocks around her, set Ira into a state of calmness, she let out a deep breath as she came out of meditation zone. Ira slowly opened her eyes, though the world was black, she was more aware of everything around her. She slowly stood, water from the stray stream coming from the waterfall, falling over her shoulders gently. Many people considered her to be burdened by being blind, but she felt as though without her eyes, she was able to see more than those with sight.

She ran, nimbly jumping from rock to rock, her gentle pawsteps hardly making a sound. She swept her tail down, flicking it through the water, the gentle drops echoing. She smiled landing on the water side.

Soon she was walking out the stone path to her monastery, she closed her light eyes, feeling the wind peacefully drift through her fur, she took in a deep breath and began climbing up the mountain to her home. Winding her way through the rocks she walked into the tall beautiful building, Hearing the hum of the prayers through the halls she felt at home.

One of the Humans walked out to her, he carried a small Kiamara in his arms. He knelt down, holding out his arms. “Ira this is Curice, she is mute and her family sent her here to study.” He gently put Curice down who quivered weakly, her tail flicking nervously she anxiously walked forward, her eyes averting to the ground.

Ira smiled softly as she heard the small footsteps, she carefully reached out nuzzling her. “hello Curice, I am Ira, and like you I too have a disability.” She began to walk, the small kiamara following quickly behind her. “ I am blind.” Curice blinked in surprise startledly looking up, her eyes rounded. The man followed, translating the sign language to Ira. “How do you see? How do you do it?”
Ira smiled closing his eyes, tilting her head back her voice was soft, and gentle. “ I see from the way the world moves around me, though I cant see with my eyes, i listen, and I feel and that allows me to see. Though you cannot speak, you still have the power, to say something great. You have a louder voice in the way you act and what you choose to do. Sometimes, not being able to speak can allow you to have a stronger and more important opinion on things.” Ira gently opened her eyes, with a soft smile, Curice looked up at her in awe and gave a soft smile. “Thank you.” The human grinned as he translated.
Last edited by jern. on Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:16 am, edited 4 times in total.
jern.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me