Artist palmsprout [gallery]
Time spent 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
64 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Kiamara #73 - WINNER

Postby palmsprout » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:44 pm

What is a Kiamara?
    A Kiamara is a canine-like creature, but they have long, rather soft fur, and an almost dragon-like tail. They are born with no horns, but a few who grow to have longer horns are born with tiny stubs on their heads. Kiamara can be extremely shy, and females can often be a bit grumpy. Don't worry– once you win their hearts, they will never stop loving you. Male Kiamara can be very quiet, but they love attention. Of course females do too, but the males thrive off of your love. They love to be praised.

We have our first Kiamara in the new lines! <3 This guy is a simple striped design, but I think it works wonderful.
    Thank you so much <333

Congratulations LoneWolf2013
Last edited by palmsprout on Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
[jay] [he/him] [i don’t take commissions]
palmsprout

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiamara #73

Postby Potato. » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:47 pm

;_; So perdy, too bad I already entered for two others. Oh well, good luck to whoever tries out. ^^
Potato.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Akayuri » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:53 pm

Username: Akayuri
Name: Arden, after one of the children of Usna, borther of Naosi and Anile.
Favorite Activity: Camping
Art: (Completely Optional)

avtually, nevermind
Last edited by Akayuri on Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
║The island bathes in the sun's bright rays║

║Distant hills wear a shroud of grey║

║A lonely breeze whispers in the trees║

║Sole witness to history║

║Fleeting memories rise║

║From the shadows of my mind║

║Sing nonomori - endless corridors║

║Say nonomori - hopeless warriors║

║You were there ║
Akayuri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ○WaterDrops○ » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:56 pm

Username: WaterDrops
Name: Timothy
Favorite Activity: Playing in the river
Art: Wip
I'm always looking for RP's for my kias ^^
ImageImageImage
Alahska - Azure - Saber
lines are by jay-us on CS
http://sta.sh/225lqn361zda
○WaterDrops○

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Marmoset » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:58 pm

Username: Marmoset
Name: Tuki
Favorite Activity: Sleeping
ON FULL HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
╔═══════════════════════╗
Image Image Image Image
Used to be Marmoset
<--- Left Sorbet art by Lilelith
JBDs|tumblr|YouTube|dA|Ask.fm
╚═══════════════════════╝
ImageImageImage
Marmoset

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Elfie » Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:13 pm

Username: Elfie
Name: Mufusa (IDK, for some reason he reminded me of a wise lion)
Favorite Activity: Exploring is his past time whether it be peeking under a rock or adventuring unknown lands.
Art: I would if I could, but Camra is packed (Moving this Thursday)
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
┏━ ---------------------------- ━┓
>>---->
Are you kitten me?

Hiya guys, I go by Elfie around these
parts, and pretty much anywhere on
the web, I’m hugely fascinated by
geerkery, wallow in the feels of
obsession and all round have an
unhealthy love for JBDs.

┗━ ---------------------------- ━┛
----------------------
JBDs Kalons
Kias Para's

----------------------
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Elfie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Circade » Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:34 pm

Username: TortureKitty
Name: Jolon, which is a name of Native American origin meaning "valley of the dead oaks." If I am chosen, I have an idea of what his background/origins will be that will explain the meaning of his name.
Favorite Activity: Bird-watching, because he enjoys activities that allow him to be on his own and in the quiet, but loves the sounds of the forest. He is fascinated by all of the varieties of feathers that the Kiamara wear and often tries to match them with their species when he is out watching the birds.
Art: I honestly would love to draw him, but I am physically unable to because of an unfortunate hereditary disorder. However, I spend large amounts of virtual currency on various pet sites buying art of my pets to make up for it, so rest assured that he would not be forgotten.
Willing to trade anything on this account for Wajas stuff, FR currency, or C$ except rarity unknown pets.
Circade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aizui » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:58 pm

Username: Aizui
Name: Runa
Favorite Activity: Reading;
Art: Image
Aizui

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby falling city » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:02 pm

Username: My username is .Coffee., nice to meet you.
Name: Monroe, which means "red marsh" in the Scottish tongue. I felt that fit him well with deep red feathers and the somewhat muddled complexion. Also, Monroe is one of my favorite characters on the new show Revolution, and for some reason he reminds me deeply of him.
Favorite Activity: You can normally find him leading my other Kiamara, Facade, around since he has that sort of confident air about him and seems to know what he is doing. Normally they'll just go into the woods for a while and explore, but sometimes things can get out of hand when the larger Monroe dares Facade to do something stupid. Sometimes he can get in sticky situations, but the two work well together and they are normally able to pull through without the help of a bulldozer..
Monroe wrote:That only happened once!

Art: I'll be working on trying to do some art in a second...
xxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr dollhouse words
words gr8 person

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am currently dealing with school at the moment, so all commissions are on hold! As soon as I find free time, I'll get to finishing them up.
falling city

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lawfullychaotic » Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:00 am

Username:
TheGAMERXx
Name:
Sycamore, because he remind's me of a old and grand tree, but he has the nickname of Ereo, a mixture of Oreo and Aero because those are his favorite choclates <3
Favorite Activity:
His favorite activity is for him to go into the wood's and find the fastest animal and let it chase him.
Pretty weird right? He only does this for the thrill and the pride he feels afterward, but a more hidden reason is that once he got cornered by a bear, and bearly made it out alive! (See what I did there?), but after that he has been more causous and determined to be the fastest animal in the woods.
Art: (Completely Optional)
Flight for my life
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I listened as my own heart pumped adrenaline into my system, trying to speed me up.
The bears paw's shook the ground with every stride and did'nt seem to be tireing. The tears that sprang up with the sudden fear that strod hand in hand with each other.
I had never been beaten, never.So why was it diffrent?
The tree's opened up to a clearing, I charged towards a shallow stream, Maby I can make it...
No creature ever ventured out of the forest, but the edge was still a metre away, a meter too long.
I still sprinted, even though I knew in the deepest corner of my mind, I would not make it.
I saw how the tree's bunched as I ran. As I thought I would make it, a huge oak loomed infront of me. I tried to run around it but there was just no time the bear charged at me, I backed myself up and unshethed my claw to their longest leanth.
If I was going to die, I'd die fighting and not fleeing.
The bear lashed out with it's claws, even with it's big bulk it was swift. I hissed as the claws met my cheek and blood immediatly ran down my cheek.
I cried out in pain and useing that pain I fueled it into determanation, and with a leap I landed on it's shoulders, and just like in the movie's I started to claw out handful's of fur, to get to the skin for a clear shot.
As I landed the bear began to shake, and I clinged desprately to the thick fur. I began to take mouthful's of fur and ripped them out, and used my strong limbs to cling to the raging bear. In 10 aganizing minutes I had got to the skin and prepared to sink my teeth into it's soft skin.
But, something did'nt seem right to do this... I'd never killed anything, so instead of killing the bear I hopped off it's back, useing it's solid back to give me a boost as I sprinted out of the forest"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last edited by lawfullychaotic on Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:33 am, edited 3 times in total.
good lord ive been here for so long
Deviant Art

||Commissions are closed||
||Art trades are closed||
|| Requests are closed, unless it's a
join me and I accept them||

My previous username used to be "TheGAMER"

(●´∀`●) ohat im old now.ヾ(*´∇`)ノ

not that active on here really. gettin that degree. but!! i pop in once and a while. might try out oekaki again for old times sake
lawfullychaotic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me