Based on Click to view
Artist Nimrod97 [gallery]
Time spent 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

LA #17

Postby Nimrod97 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:16 pm

What is a Lynxus Aura?
A Lynxus Aura is a lynx like dragon. It has 2 large sized wings and short fluffy tails, their bodies are like the lynx. They usualy have colored auras around their front paws, normally bright colored. Their diet consists of fruits but no meat, they also eat numerous plants. Their coat colors are normally light brown or greys while patterns can be dark brown or dark greys, they have all natural colors on them, so please don't put any other colors on them unless its for eyes and the aura. As a baby they don't hae wings and are about the size of a small dog (Yorkie, dachshund, beagle etc.) An adult has it's wings grown in fully, although in many rare cases one may not have wings, they can be the size of a cow or the smallest a large dog (Great Dane etc.)

To win this lovely creature please fullfill the following tasks;

Code: Select all
 Username:  Name:  Gender:  Personality(detailed): Why You Want It:  Interesting Fact About This One(make up something unique about it):
I love you Misha :'3
Want To Role Play With Me? Shoot Me A PM My Charcter Thread Lynxus Aura Adopts Flying Platypus Adopts
The Below Stamp Was Made By Me So If You See It Around, WOOT WOOt haha
Nimrod97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LA #17

Postby Leviathan » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:36 am

Really tempted by this guy ouo
May make a form.

{Fursonas} | {Characters}
"When the world ends, I want to scream into the chaos that I loved you more than anything in hopes that the sound will continue to exist after everything stops."
- Mitch Welling

Used to be RunningBlaze.
Leviathan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wandering Sketch » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:18 pm

Username:
Magicwolf.3
Name:
Isotope
Personality:
Willing to listen or negotiate, but isn't one to be talkative. The voice of reason in a crisis. He says a lot with the few words he mews, and quietly watches over those he has given his loyalty to, like his loved ones and friends.
Inside, he appreciates art and slow, peaceful music. What he lacks in fighting ability he easily makes up for in stealth and wit. Rather young, he's probably 3 or 4 cat years, but his calm, reassuring aura urges respect as a senior LA's might.
Why You Want It: I love the natural markings. I get so tired of blue or pink fluff cats floating around the adoptions forum. I wanted a more graceful, accepting character that differed from the spunky sparkle dogs that people ship out by the millions. I also happen to have been looking for a dragon-like creature that actually has dragon-type wings {not butterfly or tweety bird} and looked like it could be tough, strong, and gentle. Fun to draw was a big thing. I found all that in him. :3
Interesting Fact About This One:
Isotope is an atomic chemistry-originating term, one of my favorite things to study in science.

Of Monsters and Men wrote:I met a man today,
And he smiled back at me;
Now there are thoughts like these,
That keep me on my feet,
That keep me on my feet

Wandering Sketch wrote:[Deviantart]

Just back on CS after a looong 2-year gap, so I have virtually no new pets and all oldies and no idea how to work the coding of a CS signature. Will work it out later I think!

I'm A Member Of Deh Nickname Club: #9 on the list, I am known as - SKETCH. Yep! xD
Wandering Sketch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .sea » Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:06 am

Wandering Sketch wrote:Username:
Magicwolf.3
Name:
Isotope
Personality:
Willing to listen or negotiate, but isn't one to be talkative. The voice of reason in a crisis. He says a lot with the few words he mews, and quietly watches over those he has given his loyalty to, like his loved ones and friends.
Inside, he appreciates art and slow, peaceful music. What he lacks in fighting ability he easily makes up for in stealth and wit. Rather young, he's probably 3 or 4 cat years, but his calm, reassuring aura urges respect as a senior LA's might.
Why You Want It: I love the natural markings. I get so tired of blue or pink fluff cats floating around the adoptions forum. I wanted a more graceful, accepting character that differed from the spunky sparkle dogs that people ship out by the millions. I also happen to have been looking for a dragon-like creature that actually has dragon-type wings {not butterfly or tweety bird} and looked like it could be tough, strong, and gentle. Fun to draw was a big thing. I found all that in him. :3
Interesting Fact About This One:
Isotope is an atomic chemistry-originating term, one of my favorite things to study in science.

Since Nim has been busy and no time to end these, I will.
Congrats c: you are the winner
.sea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wandering Sketch » Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:26 pm

Thanks! ^.^

Of Monsters and Men wrote:I met a man today,
And he smiled back at me;
Now there are thoughts like these,
That keep me on my feet,
That keep me on my feet

Wandering Sketch wrote:[Deviantart]

Just back on CS after a looong 2-year gap, so I have virtually no new pets and all oldies and no idea how to work the coding of a CS signature. Will work it out later I think!

I'm A Member Of Deh Nickname Club: #9 on the list, I am known as - SKETCH. Yep! xD
Wandering Sketch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me