Drawing sessions 5
22 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kelpie Rune

Postby Ashenjay » Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:58 pm

Kelpie Rune- Eidolon

Owner: Silverhart
Breedable: ???
Type: Celtic Kelpie Rune

My faithful companion Nadja and I were traveling nearby a river. We had expected it to have much clarity, and we just wanted a peaceful walk in the cool waters- but no, this was not that kind of a river. It was dark and marshy, with lots of underwater weeds and mud. Immediately we felt haunted; however, we went on, exploring the unusually chilling river. Then my companion yelped. I saw something pulling her down, down into the dark marsh. As I peered closer I spotted a large, gleaming red eye which seemed to paralyze me on the spot. I pulled Nadja as hard as I could, but the one that was pulling her down was quite strong. After a long time of tug-a-war, I managed to pull out my rune dragon, and also the anonymous, red-eyed stranger. I was indeed startled to realize it was a rune dragon. Not friendly or kind-hearted like many others, though; this one was fierce, ghostly, and a dangerous rune. It kept on staring at us with its glowering red eyes. Nontheless, it was a rune dragon after all, and who knows? It may enjoy human company. Despite a lot of hissing and scratching and glaring and damp water being sprayed everywhere, we managed to bring the rune to our center. Maybe you will be the one who can make it into a lively, brighter creature.

Up for adoption!
Code: Select all

Name:
History:
Art(optional):
Why you want this Rune??:

Information and the story of finding this rune will come soon ;3
[/center]
Last edited by Ashenjay on Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:54 pm, edited 4 times in total.

~*~
My name is Jack Frost.

I love being on my own.

No rules.
No responsibility.
It's as good as it sounds.
~*~

Ashenjay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kelpie Rune

Postby Silverhart » Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:46 pm

Kelpie Rune! Squee! ^^ Oh! Fantastic job Ashenjay! I love kelpies, and this Rune is just perfect! I want it... I'm already trying out for the Pictish Rune though. If I have time, and don't win that Rune, I'm definitely trying out for this one! And even if I don't, this Rune is getting some fanart from me!
Silverhart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arabianwolflove » Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:22 am

I LOVE this!
Arabianwolflove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azure23 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:28 am

[This is really amazing. :3 Good job, Ashenjay.]
Eldemore.com! wrote:Image
Azure23

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the timey thing » Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:31 am

Name:

вода

This beautiful rune's name is Russian for water. It is pronounced va-DUH and can also mean Vodka in Russia.

Female

I chose the gender female because it is just to beautiful to be a male. I should know, I have many male characters.

Personality:

Watch me be me! ;D

This young rune is a very fiery fella, always looking for trouble. It's main hobby is fighting, you could tell by the way it was found. Being as mean at it is, it is very rare to find such one like this and very strange to have it a mood swinger. One moment it could be the love of your life, the next it is ready to attack and bring you down.

History:

Once Upon a time...

THis rune was born into this world like no other. It was born to be different. It was always fierce and mean as it grew up, never letting things bring it down. The poor Rune had finally had enough and ran off and into a swamp. Soon it got swampy details and Kelp in it's hair. One day someone had gone to the swamp and it just attacked. It was eventually yanked out of there and just stared at, waiting to attack again. Soon they got it and took it to the Rune Dragon center and well, it's new life began.

Everyone that tried to get it got nipped at and attacked, but one person could calm this rune. The rune was pleased by a girl. she was tall and had black short hair. It was very shiny and fluffy and he cloths where a hoodie, jeans, and converse. She smiled at it and stroked it, soon taking it home. She named it вода from where it was found and for she was Russian.

Art(optional):

Look at me! : D

Gemme gemme more!

When I first saw this beautiful devil, it was just love. I thought it was just perfect for me! It isn't like any other rune, nor is it normal. It is like me, the one born to out-shine the rest and to be the odd one out. I love to stand out and at my Orientation, I was placed with the preps. I know how it feels to be left out and different. I really love the design, effort, and story on this Rune and I hope I could have a chance of winning her.
Last edited by the timey thing on Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:06 pm, edited 7 times in total.
TG: sup man names dave strider and im the only cool kid youll ever meet that has a decent amount of humor and loves to talk about size comparisons
TG: not
TG: im the knight of time and live in the land of land of heat and clockwork.
TG: there isnt much to say about me since it keeps the mystery pumpin like fireworks on the fourth of july
TG: i got balls of steel a voice of flat irony and nic cage really sucks
TG: apple juice is amazing and if i havent said it before
TG: i am the coolest kid around

CAW CAW DIMWIT
my windy bro CAAA movehns meios DAFC
ImageImage
the timey thing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vespur » Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:34 am

Good Luck everyone (:
Last edited by Vespur on Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

"Signature now belows to Toothless."
Vespur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ραяαησямαℓ єηтιтιєѕ » Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:38 am

Name:
darkshadow- i chose this name becuase i think it is very fitting for her even with her sea animal-ness witch makes her 10x better.

feamale, i chose feamale becuase most of my charecters are feamale especailly my faves and i really like her ^.^

Personality:
she is a bit agressive but she can be nice at times when you really get to know her, she has a big attitude and is ready to take on anything that stands in her way. she dose not trust many people (runes and etc..) unless thier her friend.

History:
when darkshadow was a baby she spent most of her time playing in the meadows, but one day she went too far into the meadows and got lost in the woods. she tried to get home but she was going in the wrong direction. when she got to the dark and dense part of the forest another rune spotted her. it was a white and purple rune a bit like her self but diffrent. she had a strange looking blackish-blue tail and green eyes. she had white spots all over her body. "hi what are you doing here?" she exclaims. "i-im lost.. and im probablly like a hundred miles from my home.." darkshadow squeals. " you know you could stay with my family if you wanted to for a while.. and by the way, my names shattered cyrystal." oh, now it makes sense now, the gem-like obgects near her shoulders, her strangly discolored tail. "i-i would like that.." she stutters. "ok come on!" shattered crystal says with a smile just before dashing off.

when they arrive at shattered crystals den darkshadow can barley catch her breath." are we her yet?" the rune pants. "yeah this is my den.. you look tired.." was the reply. "no, im fine..." she says. two other runes that must be the parents walk out of what must be vines. what is this a rainforest? darkshadow thinks. the parents exclaim "who is this?" darkshadows ears flatten at this comment. "she was lost so i brang her to our den.. PLEASE CAN SHE STAY?"
"ugh fine..." says the mother after a long arguement.

after a few years it was siad that darkshadow would be raised there. she was pleased with this and went along happilly as plannned. she loyally protected the den and after years go by shattered crystal and her are still best friends.

(i spent a hour on that)

Art(optional):
its WIP

i want this rune becuase ive been wanting to adopt one for some time now and they are beautifully drawn especailly this one. i never get to adopt these becuase usally people have way better stories than me. i think the species its self is very intresting and awesome. when i saw the rune dragons i thought " i wish i could adopt one but people always post better things than me for life stories etc..."
when i knoticed there were some for adoptoins i quickly looked at all of them about 2 were too hard so i had to pick from about three and this was my favroite.. i love this rune!
ραяαησямαℓ єηтιтιєѕ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galaxy❄ » Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:51 pm

Name:

Water~Shadow

Male

Personality:

he's not as mean as he looks. though if not treated with respect he can be cold haerted. he treats those with respect who treat him with respect. he feels more like a leader than a follower. he will always try his best to stay on top. he can get lonely at the top. but he always has friends somewhere. he's not much of a show~off either.

History:

when he was a child he was taught his manners by his mother. but his father would teach him different. after years of being told to do this when he should be doing that, he left his home to find somewhere else. he traveled for miles. soon he saw a sparkle in the distance. that's when he though he was dead! but he wasn't dead, it was the sparkle of the blue sea. he rubbed his face with his wing. he saw the same thing when he folded his wing. he walked towards it. he walked on asphalt. every now and then a loud motor powered thing would rush by. he tried to stay as far away from those..."things"...as he could. he didn't notice he was being picked up by a random human and put in a crate while he was sleeping. he woke up to the sound of a roaring engine. he stayed in the crate with out strugling. soon the crate was picked up and taken to an exotic place. it was known as the Rune Dragin adopts. there he saw many humans. but he was still waiting for the one that would be right for him.

Art(optional):

WIP!

because he is just SOOOOO beautiful! and i think he might get along with my FD{in siggy}. i think he would just be perfect to show~off in my signature. {also sorry if i'm making this form wrong. i never tried out for a Run Dragon before. >_> } i do hope you choose me to have him. X) you're a wonderful artist, Ashenjay! X)
[ Other Means To Contact Me ]
Twitter : @IceTabby | Tumblr : @somethingridiculous | Discord : FallenGalaxy

Galaxy❄

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NoLongerOnCS » Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:11 pm

Name
Titanium

Personality

Titanium is brave strong and caring and gets mistaken for a female quite often. He is quite odd but has lived up to his name. He loves to encourage people to live life the best and to live strong because life doesn't last forever. He is nice to literally everyone except for those who mess with his friend and those he loves.

History

Titanium lived on the side of a volcano when he was younger. And what happened to him gave him his name. But don't hear it from me hear it from his point of view.
I lie down comfortably by the mountains edge. Its rocky outershell felt good and warm against my feathers. All the other rune dragons around me seemed to pant with heat exhaustion but, I felt cold. I was a single child, taking care of my injured mother and my young cousin. They were both bed ridden at the time, they seemed to have been badly burnt. I did the best I could to keep them healthy and hydrated, constantly telling them to drink the water I gave then and giving them good food. But in the end it was useless. All the water dried up and dissapeared causing them to pass away in front of me, in my grasp. Id done all I could. Soon others began to dehydrate and after that the only ones left were me and my friend old Hubbard. I lie asleep that night. Helpless, alone, with no one to comfort or to be comforted by. And that's when it got worse. I opened my eyes to the sky raining flaming liquid that seemed to cool into silver rock when it touched the ground. This mountain, wasn't a mountain at all, but a titanium volcano. I looked around frantically for Hubbard but he was nowhere in sight. I decided to look out for him when I heard shouts from a distance. I ran out to them to discover another dragon. She claimed to be named Alyssa. She told me to go with her to safety but I refused. I refused and told her I had to search for Hubbard. And before I left, she told me these words. 'Young dragon, you have a heart of gold, but a brain of foil, if you live and return, you must have feathers of titanium. Good luck young one, good luck ' she had more to say but I was gone. All that remained in my head was that last word. Titanium.
I ran into the battlefield of lava like substances that seemed to fall from the sky, trying to get every chance it could to batter me. But I wouldn't let it. I trudged on until I spotted an unconscious dragon lying in the only patch of grass for miles. It was Hubbard. Lifeless. Gone. I couldn't just leave his body and soul there. I used my strenght to dig a grave for the old man and did a short ceremony, setting his soul free. I was tired but had a lot of energy. Enough energy to make it back... or at least id thought. I began to pant from lack of water, but I still kept going using every last ounce of my strength to get closer to Alyssa but wasj decieved when a glob of lava fell onto me. It engulfed me slowly, burning my feathers until I couldn't take it anymore. I closed my eyes and took the pain wishing to live and be free from the muck. And someone granted that wish. I blacked out right after my wish and dreamy of good times before the incedent. The dreams didn't last before I woke up in the bottom of an ocean to se
e the color if silver. everywhere. And out of everything that was their I saw a girl under water with her arms open for me. I wasn't quite sure what to do at that moment but she grasped me in her arms and I felt safe from then on accepting her as my owner. She cleaned me up and took care of me never once trying to pry my past out of me, as if she too wanted me to forget.

Why do you want this rune?

I have seen quite a few of rune dragons that have caught my eye but none like this. As soon as I saw him an instant back story popped into my head. Hes georgous and this design deserves to have an original personality.
Last edited by NoLongerOnCS on Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
I am no longer on CS. I am gone. I am sorry Q - Q
NoLongerOnCS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonq7 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:07 pm

that is an extremely dangerous rune come it did not drag you under the waves