Based on Click to view
Artist Benathorn [gallery]
Time spent 44 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Baby Rune Dragon

Postby Benathorn » Fri May 25, 2012 7:01 pm

Congratulations, it's a Boy!

This little fellow is the son of Cemerlang + Myth. His shy nature makes him much more reserved than the other hatchlings but he boasts such beautiful markings it is hard to miss him. He even wears two small bells on his tail which chime so softly has he flutters about. He inherited mostly his father's stunning looks while still keeping his mother's coloring. Although his markings tend to glow, I have even noticed that they even swirl and move as if they were golden threads of silk. His eyes hold such sweetness and mystery that is it hard for anyone to become close to him due to his more silent nature. He loves to gaze up at the stars however when the moon is full and is often overshadowed by his more outgoing sibling. Whatever it's worth he has certainly won my heart and I hope one day he will find his true self.

Parents:
Cemerlang + Myth
Owner:
She-Hound
Name:
Santos
Type:
Dream-lit Rune
Last edited by Benathorn on Mon May 28, 2012 6:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Benathorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Baby Rune Dragon

Postby sodafarts » Sun May 27, 2012 7:57 am

Amazingly beautiful rune dragon!
hi i am soda/eli :-)

mostly inactive these days </333 but hanging around to draw occasionally

she/they idc - intp - capricorn ☼ aries ☾ libra ⇡ - adult - usa

main interests: MY CATS, dorohedoro, chainsaw man, soul eater, tbhk, adventure time, kingdom hearts, OFF, genshin impact, okami, devilman crybaby, berserk, welcome to night vale, atla, studio ghibli, vocaloid, wacky music, gross stuff, cooking, learning languages

https://kevan.org/johari?name=sodafarts <-- hi everyone how would u describe me :')
sodafarts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me