Based on Click to view
Artist Jendalie [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 55 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
23 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Celestial Rune Dragon

Postby Jendalie » Tue May 01, 2012 3:10 am

The Story of the Celestial Rune

"Another Rune Dragon has been discovered! I happened upon this beautiful little one on my trip back home one evening. The slight glow of the planet like rune first caught my eye. Then I noticed lovely golden specks of light that twinkled and...are those stars!? I've never seen anything quite like this really! It was a little dehydrated so I've been nursing it back to health. Curiously, the stars seem to constantly shift and change to match the night sky each day. I even caught a few shooting stars floating around it! Sadly, I cannot keep it myself. So I am currently trying to find it a new home. Do you need help navigating the night sky? Perhaps you study constellations? Or maybe you are just looking for a friend to cuddle with at night? Then this may just be the right Rune Dragon for you!"

This little one is up for adoption in the latest rune dragons available from the adoption page. Be quick to apply for it and hopefully you may get the chance to take it home with you! I will be judging the forms you submit until May 3 so be sure to get them in before then. You are able to keep modifying them until midnight CS time on the last day. At that time I will pick the form I believe is the best and shows how much you wish to have the little dragon. Till then, have fun! ~Jendalie

Adoption Papers-

Owner Name:
SpartanAmethyst
Name:
Akasiya ("Celestial" in Hindi)
Type:
Celestial Rune Dragon
Breedable:
Yes
Last edited by Jendalie on Thu May 03, 2012 12:46 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Jendalie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Celestial Rune Dragon

Postby Finesse » Tue May 01, 2012 5:32 am

Owner Name:
~
Name:
~
Personality:
~
Why do you wish to have him:
~
Where will you keep him:
~
Would you like to breed him in the feature:
~
Any Quarks:
~
Other:
~

I have a couple chores I have to do before I fill this out!

Finesse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Benathorn » Tue May 01, 2012 6:21 am

It's absolutely gorgeous, you did a great job on this sis! I wish I could make him my own <3
Benathorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jendalie » Tue May 01, 2012 6:26 am

Benathorn wrote:
It's absolutely gorgeous, you did a great job on this sis! I wish I could make him my own <3

Thank you sis! :3
Jendalie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Horneddragon » Tue May 01, 2012 7:31 am

Owner Name:
Horneddragon
Name:
Chander
Origin: Indian/ Hindi
Meaning: "moon"
it is the name of the moon in Hindu texts which is often personified as a deity

and in my opinion, this name, though his rune is Saturn, most fits this little guy. What got me was the "often personified as a deity" part, I can see this little ever changing celestial dragon being seen as a deity.
Personality:

Innovative

Enterprising

Flexible

Self-assured

Brave

Passionate

Conceited

Tactless

Scrutinizing

Unanticipated

Quick-tempered

Perceptive

Oh you do not know how hard of a choice this was for me. My attention was first grabbed by that simply delectable forest Rune dragon. I saw him wile in my CG class today and simply adored the species, and so I decided to look into it once i got home and could log on to CS. Once I found myself back here, I browsed over the species and, naturally, the rules. Upon noting that i could only own 2 of these beauties for the time being, I decided to apply only for those that i deeply fell in love with. Just before i was about to click on to the forest dragon once more, a Dark blotch of color caught my eye. Naturally i clicked on it, I was not certain if it would be available, but i though, eh what the heck? And to my deepest surprise and pleasure, a beautiful creature with a rune like Saturn, and a pelt reflecting the night sky slowly showed up on my screen.

I got to admit, I was torn,Should I apply for both and cut myself off so soon? I had been taken by them both instantly, and yet I knew I could only choose one. If not because i did not want to seem greedy but because with two so beautiful characters being adopted at once by the same user, one would surely be forgotten and/or neglected. So with a great effort I chose to sit and flip between the two. The forest rune had line edits, and i love having a very original character that no other will look like, Wile the Celestial, he had something the forest could not live up to. Saturn. My all time favorite planet, and the very same thing I had just spent weeks studying. Pair this with the description of the Celestials ever changing pelt, and my tongue was almost lolling out of my mouth with want of the dragon.
Where will you keep him:
I have a Character thread I attempt to keep up to date to my best abilities, I also frequently feature my newest adoptables in my signature. I have a tendance to use my adopted characters in many different things spanning from woo's to stories to drawings so there is a variety of places her can, and most likely will, be used if I am chosen to be graced with him.

This is a hard question for me to answer. I simply ADORE my characters and do not breed them on whim, I am very picky and will scrutinize all potential mates, even if they are only temporary, and weigh the possible out comes of children. I would like to say "yes, I will breed him in the future", but i know very well that I am so picky it would be quite hard for my to find a suitable mate. So I will leave this as a conditional "maybe".
Any Quarks:
~
Other:

I'm terribly sorry, but I think my personality will stay lacking for this stunning little guy, though if I am graced with owning him, I will compleate it. I find myself in a bit of a bind and unable to complete my form thanks to something in real life. even so good luck to everyone, and my deepest and most sincere congratulations to the winner of this celestial being.

Oh and one more thing, if you win him you BETTER take good care of him, remember I will be watching, and if you neglect him, I will be like a hungry shark at your back with blood in the water.

<3
~
Last edited by Horneddragon on Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:45 pm, edited 7 times in total.
|| The House of Belant || || Fursona || || Characters || || Daeets || || C.R.A.A. || || Muse || || Writing || || Join me on Howrse?||
|-| My Universe Will Never be the same |-|

Quote of the day wrote:
Firi Okan; Currently available; #6; #4
Horneddragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sodafarts » Tue May 01, 2012 8:27 am

Owner Name:
~Just.Peachy~

Name:
Zodiak, nicknames include Diak, Zo, and Zodi :3

Personality:
Shy and quite the gentleman :3 It takes him a while to really warm up to people, but when he does, he is a loyal friend forever.

His design is stunning and I cannot think of a more perfect Rune Dragon for me! He pulled me in the instant I saw him and I cannot stop thinking about him! I would make art of him, stories, and all the good stuff, y'know? :3 It's just basically everything about him: the way his pelt looks just like the night sky, his curious rune mark, his sweet and shy disposition- everything ;3

Where will you keep him:
In a link in my siggy, if I can figure out all that mumbo jumbo X3 And you would see him on the Oekaki quite a bit ;3

I would love to breed him! With a permanent mate, though ;3

Any Quirks:
He always seems very distant-like...always in his own little world. He kind of is, though, because occasionally spirits and other beings like that will offer him advice, or just talk to him. Maybe it has to do with his Celestial pattern?

He can also remember almost anything! Birthdays, numbers, dates, times, places, people- anything! Sort of like a photographic memory C:

Other:
He is amazing O.O Will be making art to add to my form <333

Theme Song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x94m407UJSI Talking to the Moon, by Bruno Mars

Art:
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1165174
Last edited by sodafarts on Thu May 03, 2012 11:20 am, edited 7 times in total.
hi i am soda/eli :-)

mostly inactive these days </333 but hanging around to draw occasionally

she/they idc - intp - capricorn ☼ aries ☾ libra ⇡ - adult - usa

main interests: MY CATS, dorohedoro, chainsaw man, soul eater, tbhk, adventure time, kingdom hearts, OFF, genshin impact, okami, devilman crybaby, berserk, welcome to night vale, atla, studio ghibli, vocaloid, wacky music, gross stuff, cooking, learning languages

https://kevan.org/johari?name=sodafarts <-- hi everyone how would u describe me :')
sodafarts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sculi the Ax » Tue May 01, 2012 10:54 am

Owner Name:
SCULIAX
Name:
Kyla
Personality:

Kyla is very shy, but once you get to know her... she's still shy... But Kyla does have her moments.
NOT THE STAGE! DON'T MAKE ME GO!

She is very funny... She has a great sense of humor.
I don't have many jokes, but the ones I do have are very good....

Kyla will keep to herself, she does n ot like it when people are nosy and just have to know what's wrong when she's had a rough day and is silently crying as she looks into the stars. Although Kyla hates it when someone is sad, she knows better than to ask whats goin on, she offers a light trill of reassurance, and continues on her way.
When you're sad, you just want to be comforted, but alone. It's good to just offer a short peice of reassurace and continue on your way than to insist on maing them feel better. Sometimes, all you need is a bit of time.

She loves music, any type, and finds comfort in it.

Kyla is easily distracted, but very intelligent.
The distance between those two stars have to be... Hey! Look! Halley's Comet! That's a song you know....... The distance has to be so because... Do you hear that?

Another thing Kyla finds comfort in is night (well, duh), but seriously, she will sit for hours on end straing wonderously into the night.
Sometimes, I wait for a whole day to sit at night, and just look at it while I think things over.

She hates things that glow.
Seriously? I already sparkle... is that not enough?

Kyla often gets herself into mischeif, even though she does not meant to.
Well, I was just flying by the jar, and it fell...... I didn't know what else to do with the cookies!

Why do you wish to have her:
Because I fell in love with her
Where will you keep her:
She will most certainly go in my sig.
Would you like to breed her in the feature:
Yes
Any Quarks:
If Kyla is confused, she will ruffle her feathers
When Kyla is happy, she will trill a short musical tune
When she flies, she leans slightly to one side, until she notices and start to fly strait.
She has a mischevious glint in her eyes, usually
Other:
I LOVE RUNE DRAGONS
~
Last edited by Sculi the Ax on Wed May 02, 2012 10:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kickthe Gher gave me a pig! oDo
❒ Taken
❒ Single
✔ Waiting for a madman in a box...
An apple a day keeps the doctor away,
but The Doctor is cute, so screw the fruit

Teehee, Dan was here x3

I used to be SCULIAX and Skuliax ~ No stealing
Dat sexeh ladeh Dan Howell made my avatar. Give her some fluffles for it, yeah? c;

~ My characters ~
ImageImageImage
WIP :3
Sculi the Ax

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpartanAmethyst » Wed May 02, 2012 5:02 am

Owner Name:
~SpartanAmethyst

Name:
~Akasiya
Her name means "Celestial" in the Hindi language.

Personality:
~Quiet and Inquisitive, she loves to jump into the unknown and explore what the wild has to offer. Her and Angel will be travelling buddies and love the adventure it brings. She's typically a silent, content creature, though when she's confused or interested in something she tends to chirp and squeak. Though she's the adventurous, outgoing type, she can tend to be flighty around bigger creatures, especially wolves, dogs, and big cats. She typically isn't fearful but in rare exceptions she will seek comfort in the nearest friend. If none's to be found, then she'll find somewhere either high in the trees or in a dark cavern. She loves to fly, and has made fast friends with some of the other winged creatures at Amethyst's ranch.

Akasiya also tends to be extremely patient and unendingly loyal. She's even been known to trust complete strangers, which has hurt her in the past though she never admits it. She's always optimistic about the future, and refuses to see the bad in anyone or anything.

Why do you wish to have her:
~I would love to have her because she's just so bloody cute 8D That, and Dracos can tell you about my obsession with celestial things o3o

Where will you keep her:
~She'll be a companion for one of my main characters, probably my mare Angel, and will have a home on my character threads as I get them set up :3

Would you like to breed her in the feature:
~Yes, I'd definitely love to find her a mate and breed her <3

Any Quirks:
~When something catches her attention or confuses her, she tends to cock her head slightly to the side and give a small chirp.
~She loves to have the feathers on her chest petted; she'll typically close her eyes happily and make a constant clicking sound, almost like a purr.

Other:
~Bena these are just utterly amazing <3

Art WIP
Last edited by SpartanAmethyst on Thu May 03, 2012 12:10 pm, edited 4 times in total.
x ================== x
x ================== x
G O O D
N I G H T
S L E E P
T I G H T
D O N ' T
L E T
T H E
M O T H M A N
S E E
Y O U R
NI G H T L I G H T

------
ARR
GSAISO
SpartanAmethyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Benathorn » Wed May 02, 2012 9:02 am

Notice: Just a reminder to everyone that the winner will be picked by tomorrow at midnight CS time. Be sure to finish your forms before then and so far I have seen some great forms! Good luck to you all ~Benathorn
Benathorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arabianwolflove » Wed May 02, 2012 12:12 pm

Owner Name:
~ Arabianwolflove

Name:
~ Yozora
Meaning
Yozora is Jape
Gender: ~ Personality: ~ Why do you wish to have him: ~ Where will you keep him: ~ Would you like to breed him in the feature:
Arabianwolflove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me