Based on Click to view
Artist 'paradox [gallery]
Time spent 45 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
27 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Pool Cat

Postby 'paradox » Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:10 am

won by TheSuperShadowCat! C:

A cute little cat for you guys.He/She cleans pools.

This Contest will end next Sunday,February 5th.

Code: Select all
    [list]
    [b]Username;;[/b]
    [b]Name;;[/b]
    [b]Gender;;[/b]
    [b]Personality;;[/b]
    [b]SHORT story;;[/b]
    [b]Why do you want this adoptable?[/b][/list]
Last edited by 'paradox on Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
'paradox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pool Cat

Postby briny » Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:24 am

To cute!
briny or Shadows | it/that/none | 24yo | neurodivergent
briny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tokietok » Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:46 am

Username;; Mockingbird
    Name;; Indigo
    Gender;; Male
    Personality;; Indigo is a charming, young male. He likes to work at his own pace and isn't good with being rushed. He has a fervor for pool cleaning and has OCD, yet hasn't been clinically diagnosed. He spends most of hisa free time cleaning his den or talking to his few close friends. Though a generally laid-back and witty fellow, Indigo does have a rough side, though it very rarely shows itself. The only things that really peeve him are seriously disgusting pools, and people not paying him after he does his job.
    SHORT story;; "That's disgusting," Indigo whispered to himself. His voice was muffled given he had a large vaccuum tube being held in his mouth. The pool water had already been sucked out, but he sorta wished it hadn't. That means that when he cleans the deep end, there's a large, incredibly steep slope to attempt climbing when he has to get out. After all, it's hard to use a wet pool ladder when you have paws. Indigo meowed gruffly as he ran quickly up half of the slope, but sadly slid back down to the bottom of the deep end. After a few more tries, he had finally got himself up on the floor of the shallow end when he began to pack up and go on to the next house, 4317 Sycamore Street. Rumor was at work that that house was a treacherous nightmare to clean, but Indigo didn't listen. He took the job anyway. Simply because pool cleaning was what he did and he loved it.
    Why do you want this adoptable? I definitely need more feline characters and most of mine are natural or boring. I figure this one is absolutely perfect. Since I love both red and purple, I love the pelt. And I feel like I would be able to draw the design, so I could do art of him.~
tokietok

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tisha-Nick » Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:49 am

-

Great Design(: Hope you Find the right owner for her!
Last edited by Tisha-Nick on Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Welcome To My Siggy<3

Tisha-Nick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheScamperPony » Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:30 am

Gosh, Gato, too amazing. ;-; Really nice job! <3
TheScamperPony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 'paradox » Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:33 am

Thanks Scamps,C:
'paradox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheScamperPony » Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:35 am

Finally, you say something back to me! :0
xD But my pleasure. :)
TheScamperPony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitteh » Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:33 am

So pretty ;u;

Username;; Kitteh
    Name;; Violet
    Gender;; Female
    Personality;; Violet is a die-hard pessimist. She fails to see the good in life, because, well, she's at the bottom. She works at a ritzy hotel in Vegas, as a pool cleaner, and she hates her job. She's pretty anti-social, but that's because when she does interact with people, she usually ends up offending them somehow. She is brutally honest, and hates lying. Despite all of this, though, she takes her pessimistic side very lightheartedly, and so she always ends up making morbid, yet true, jokes. Those who can handle her always end up with a true friend, one who isn't afraid to tell the truth, no matter how terrible.
    SHORT story;; Soggy leaves hung on the end of the net, and Violet let out a deep sigh. It was another Vegas early morning, and hardly anybody was up. Things were quiet, but she knew that the peace wouldn't last long. Bottles, leaves, clothes, all assortments of trash and items floated in the gold-tinted water, just waiting for their turn to be scooped into a trash-can and hauled off. These were the worst kinds of mornings - the ones after parties - just because of the absurd things that others left behind. Things that Violet would rather not know about. But she just had to deal with it, she couldn't help the way things were.
    Just as she finished her thought, the screen-door leading to the pool opened. A chubby kid, an opossum, waddled out, towel over his shoulder and floaty ducky around his waist. "Its a little early for swimming, kid." Violet pointed out dryly.
    "I don't mind." The kid sneered, crossing his arms.
    "Well, I have to finish cleaning up this pool. So you might as well go back inside."
    "You can't tell me what to do."
    Violet growled, her tail lashing. Tourists. Especially the rich ones. "Do you see this pole, kid?" She held up her cleaning net, giving the kid a good look. "I can drown you without even having to touch you. Nobody would hear you scream, because you'd be underwater. Not to mention, the chemicals are fresh, so I'm sure you'd burn before you drowned. Heh, burning underwater. How ironic." She flashed a sidelong grin that sent the kid running back to his room. "Another day in Vegas." She mumbled, going back to work.

Why do you want this adoptable? There are a couple of reasons. First off, the design really caught my eye, the swirls and sunsetty colors are amazing. Secondly, I've been stalking BiB adoptables for awhile now, but none have really caught my eye until now. Thirdly, I am in desperate need for female characters, since my boys outnumber my girls by quite a lot xD Maybe like... 15 to 5. Don't get me wrong, I still love them. ouo
Last edited by Kitteh on Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:06 am, edited 4 times in total.
︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿
Kit ⇛ She/Her ⇛ I liek cats
ToyhouseDA©
﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀
Kitteh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iHolli » Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:35 am

Username;; iHolli
Name;; Rainfall
Gender;; Female
Personality;; Rainfall is spunky, funny, feisty, and a lot of fun to be with. She loves to make friends and be a friend. She is helpful, but can be stubborn at times.
SHORT story;; Rainfall sat by the water's edge, listening to the soothing whisper of the brook. She glanced down, smiling at her reflection. The brightly colored cat stood up, stepping into the stream with a soft splash. The water had always been her favorite place, and it always would be. She watched the tiny fish dart about her paws, their radiant colors gleaming. The sun shone through the trees, making the river sparkle and causing Rainfall's bright pelt to glow. The water rushed over the rocks, the sound gentle and calming to the brilliant colored cat. Life was perfect.
Why do you want this adoptable? A better question would be who wouldn't want her. Her colors are gorgeous, she's totally adorable, and I would love to make art of her. I hope to have her on my charrie thread, she is just so amazing ;A; Fantastic job!

.Holli.
iHolli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby not here sorry! » Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:58 pm

Ooh,pool kitteh.