Re: Viscet #2356

Postby Stitch~ » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:27 am

Decided that I did not have enough time good luck to everyone!
Last edited by Stitch~ on Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
──── comrades to die ─
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
Coding Artist
My Viscets My Khims My Dogons

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Hey! I'm Stitch previously xostef202.
I am part of two communities
Viscets and Khimaira Friesians.
If you see me around don’t
be afraid to say hi to me or ask
any questions.

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
── with my life ───────
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Stitch~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starchx » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:14 am

mark
starchx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Virixin » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:42 am

username: juice box.
    name: Vorokith
    who is their best friend?:
      Vorokith's best friend, and current mentor, is Adriesta. While the goddess has her own best friends, she is the first to have been so welcoming and understandable to him. She became his mentor after Adriesta realized she was the only realm leader without a second in command or representative, so she deemed Vorokith worthy enough to take up this position after some training. This is one of the biggest honors he could have received and he secretly believes it is what helped the two grow closer.

Long before Adriesta's creation, Vorokith had been the realm god of Klerotha, which is the current realm Adriesta leads. He was murdered in cold blood by his younger brother due to greed and jealousy that overtook the younger. Once Klerotha was founded once again by Adriesta, he was reborn into a new Viscet with bits of his past in his memory. Adriesta was the first to have found him and almost immediately knew there was something special about the male. They grew close, Adriesta the only Viscet in existence to know who he really was, as he could remember. She's been through hell with him to help Vorokith push past his difficulties and sufferings from the past.

Adriesta has become a very important person in his life, always lifting him up when he's down and making him smile when he thinks he cannot. Vorokith returns the favor, especially when he sees his dear friend suffering from something stressful. He loves getting her to give a truthful laugh and relax from her stress. When one of them is feeling sad, the other does everything in their power to cheer the other up. From little gifts to hugs to even songs. Vorokith will never cease to make Adriesta giggle with his dramatic, and very off key, opera singing. Adriesta has found that her flames help calm him down, for some odd reason. The gentle flickering of the green flames eases his mind as they stick close together for comfort. The two rely heavily on the other's thoughts and ideas. From helping in business matters to finding ways to solve problems to just throwing ideas back and forth for make-believe situations. They're a close duo who share similar beliefs and dislikes. When Vorokith is too anxious to do something, Adriesta will be right at his side to gently coax him out to do it. She's a very reassuring Viscet and will always do what she can do to make sure Vorokith is happy and safe. Vorokith would give up his life for Adriesta, in all honesty. She was one of the first few Viscets to accept him, and the only one he can trust completely. She has kept his secret well and no one bats an eye when they hear his name any more: quite luckily. He's very happy to have met the goddess and will do all he can to keep her protected and to make sure she does not ever regret making him her apprentice.

[ 500 / 500 ]
Virixin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MotherMother » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:03 am

Res

------

a
r
t

b
y

K
u
r
a
i.
Image Image
MotherMother

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imperials » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:36 am

res!
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThePaintedPitBull » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:37 pm

username: ThePaintedPitBull
name: Fritz
Fritz and Twiggy are a rather unusual pair. Simply the fact that Fritz was a big Viscet and Twiggy was a relatively small piebald python was enough to make them seem like unlikely friends. Not to mention some of their favorite activities were even weirder. Every Friday Fritz and Twiggy would enjoy some lollipops together. Their favorite flavor was orange for sure. An owner of a candy shop would leave two outside for them in a dog bowl because he was tired of Fritz digging through his trash bins to find one. Twiggy also liked to carry around a stick with him all the time (which was the reason for his name). Fritz thought that was funny, cute even, but sometimes it wasn’t so great. Since Fritz always travelled with Twiggy on his head occasionally the stick would poke his eye or ear. That was not super fun. Sometimes Fritz makes Twiggy wear a little leaf as a hat. Of course, it falls off pretty quick but it’s sweet while it lasts.
They live together in a little den by a lake. It’s just a rock structure with some moss and overgrown plants but it does it’s job well.
Fritz found Twiggy one day when he felt something wrapped around his tail. The little python thought his tail was a meal! Of course this startled Fritz but since he was significantly larger it was easy to shake the snake off. But the snake kept following him! Fritz got tired of walking after a while and had to sit down so the snake just sat with him. Once he was ready to move again he scooped the little reptile up on to his head and ever since then they’ve been buddies, and Twiggy has not tried to eat Fritz’s tail. Twiggy did try to eat his ear once, but that attempted failed.
Up until then Fritz had been rather lonely. Other Viscets weren’t super fond of him due to his strangely shaped tail. Since they didn’t like him very much he slowly became less attached to his pack and wandered away once he could find no real reason to stay. A year later is when he found Twiggy.
Fritz does not know what he would do without Twiggy, and he assumes that Twiggy would be a little lost without him too. After all Twiggy is not the most intelligent of snakes. Overall they are happy together and enjoy all of the time they share.

(413/500)

Congrats to whoever wins!
Last edited by ThePaintedPitBull on Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

painted or pitbull
my loves
longnecks and dr.pepper
ThePaintedPitBull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby otis, » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:40 am

username:
      name:
      who is their best friend?: (1 art piece & 500 words max)
otis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby teddy. » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:14 am

username:
teddy.
name:
Lillian
Lillian's best friend is the forest. She loves the way the sun dapples through the leaves onto her fur, how the grass sticks up between her pads. The forest is always there to listen when she's hurting or scared, the soft branches of her favorite bush engulfing her in a comforting hug. The forest provides for her a place to sleep and eat and run and play. The stream running through it gives Lillian a cool place to rest her weary paws in the evening, and once the sun has gone down she gives a kiss to the oldest tree in the forest- an ancient pine- and promises to return the next day. She pretended not to hear the whispers when she was young and still in school. Horrible rumors about a crazy girl who practically lived in the forest. How she hunted her own food and could jump from tree to tree. But Lillian would never betray a friend, even in the midst of all of the madness. She still visited every day to kiss the pine and run through the long grass and leaf litter. Even when a big corporation purchased the land. Even as the trees began to disappear. Even when the oldest tree in the forest- an ancient pine- fell to the ground with a rumbling crash. But Lillian knew it wouldn't last. The spirit of the forest still lived, hanging on to life like a cat on a motivational poster clinging to a tree branch. Lillian didn't believe in magic until the tree saplings started popping up. Just as fast as they could dig them up the tree saplings would reappear, gone one night and back by morning. Hundreds of tiny plants thriving with life, sitting undisturbed in the recently tilled land. Eventually, the company gave up trying to develop the land and sold it to the city to start a new forest. Lillian fought her way to the front of the committee in no time, and the new forest was started with a tiny pine sapling planted right in the middle. A filled in stream was dug back out to let the water flow. And slowly, day by day, Lillian's best friend came back. Trees to her waist. Small animals nibbling here and there. And in the center of it all, a sturdy young pine tree that stood above the rest of the young plants, standing strongly and expectantly, waiting for a kiss.
Last edited by teddy. on Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

xxxxxxxxxxxxʕ•ᴥ•ʔxxxxxxxxxxxx

{ teddy | he/they | adult }
hey there! i'm teddy, feel free to msg me!!
my viscets ~ my kalons

xxxxxxxxxxxxʕ•ᴥ•ʔxxxxxxxxxxxx
teddy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango marmalade,, » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:23 am

username: mango marmalade,,
name: thorn
who is their best friend?: (1 art piece & 500 words max)
thorn's best friend and partner in crime is bane. thorn and bane we
ren't really close when they were mortals, only talking to each other when absolutely
necessary. but when bane became the god of the underworld, things changed. t
horn was pledged to bane as his 'most trusted adviser', although he didn't really do m
uch advising. thorn mostly oversaw the capturing of viscets in the mortal world when
it was their time to die. and by the time the 100 year mark of thorn's eternal servitud
e had passed, he and bane were very close. bane and thorn talked afterhours, oversa
w torture together, and did lots of fun bonding activities such as watching souls burn
or argue with the council of gods. and at this point, thorn is the only one bane would
ever trust. being the god of death bane has many enemies, but thorn has always been
true to bane. at council debates, thorn is always on bane's side, angrily backing him
up even if bane has the dumbest idea. although this is part of thorn's job, thorn also
does it because of his close relationship with bane.

after centuries of working together, bane and thorn have grown extremely close. tho
rn helps comfort bane when he's down, while bane hangs out with thorn even though
it is not necessary. bane and thorn, at this point, would never leave each other's
side, not even for a million souls.
[243 / 500]
Last edited by mango marmalade,, on Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:56 pm, edited 4 times in total.
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .lucifer » Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:22 am

about a day left in this comp!
.lucifer