Re: Female WoI Teenie(not open yet!)

Postby sodafarts » Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:05 am

Probably in August, since she is the teenie of the month ^^ And we already had one for this month xD
hi i am soda/eli :-)

mostly inactive these days </333 but hanging around to draw occasionally

she/they idc - intp - capricorn ☼ aries ☾ libra ⇡ - adult - usa

main interests: MY CATS, dorohedoro, chainsaw man, soul eater, tbhk, adventure time, kingdom hearts, OFF, genshin impact, okami, devilman crybaby, berserk, welcome to night vale, atla, studio ghibli, vocaloid, wacky music, gross stuff, cooking, learning languages

https://kevan.org/johari?name=sodafarts <-- hi everyone how would u describe me :')
sodafarts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilian Nightshade » Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:27 am

Thanks guys. It's nice to see you like her, I made her have the same personality as me XD.

~Just.Peachy~ wrote:Probably in August, since she is the teenie of the month ^^ And we already had one for this month xD

Actually, I'll be opening her tomorrow XP. That other teenie was released on june, not july.
.....*Flight Rising*....*Deviantart*.....

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
~
The lone wanderer. So tired, so miserable.
All but a mere shadow of an once vibrant soul.

Cursed by fate, burdened by sorrow.
Sentenced to a life of nothing but loneliness...
It looks like not everyone deserves a happy ending, after all.
~

Lilian Nightshade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sodafarts » Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:33 am

Oh yeah xD Well, that's what summer does to Peachy XP I forget the day of the week, the month, and other slightly important stuff xD

main interests: MY CATS, dorohedoro, chainsaw man, soul eater, tbhk, adventure time, kingdom hearts, OFF, genshin impact, okami, devilman crybaby, berserk, welcome to night vale, atla, studio ghibli, vocaloid, wacky music, gross stuff, cooking, learning languages

https://kevan.org/johari?name=sodafarts <-- hi everyone how would u describe me :')
sodafarts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wajas » Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:49 am

No way! She is amazing!
Name:
Loki Bellator

Nickname:
Loki, Bella, Bellator

Why the name?
I chose the first name Loki because of Mischeif and evil, associated to the viking god's role in the avengers, as a villain. The last name, though, Bellator, is Latin for warrior. So, her full name is Loki Bellator, meaning the mischievous warrior. (rough translation for the full name. The accurate one would be: the (god of) mischief warrior)

Personality:
Generally a cruel, merciful female, Loki isn't the one to be dealt with. She has a rough time expressing herself, resulting in her terrible ways. Loki, usually impatient, does not want to be around pups. She is usually bold and hot-headed, but can be mellow and calm. Loki doesn't let others see her inner personality, having fear of bein called a wimp. Instead, Loki continues her devious ways, not caring if wolves are injured in the making. Loki has two sides of her personality, with marvel. One is her vicious, demonic self, dominating her mind. Although, the other has a more angelic approach, being soft, calm and mellow. Loki will switch from one to another however she pleases, usually favoring the demonic half.
Then again, she has a soft side, which her angelic personality. Loki hides this from everyone, unless, of course, you were her mate. She can sing soft little tunes when people are away, bringing little comfort to herself. Loki has a tendency to look around, exploring with pleasure. Loki will sometimes say nice things, and actually mean it. She does seem to care for the young ones, even in her demon-like behavior. Loki has both good connotations, as well as bad, but they even eachother out.
Loki has been known for her vicious personality, so wolves tend to be careful. Although she is, as they put, "a savage beast" she is also known for her passionate talent of art.
Loki will spend a majority of her day sketching or drawing animals into the muddy soil, to hone her talent. She does this to relax or calm down, but also to express her locked up feelings. Once or twice, you can find her tearing up when she draws! Loki is generally pleased with her efforts at the end of the day, rarely showing them to others. She is very shy about her artwork, hiding it from her family. Unless, of course, you stumble upon it. Loki has very few exceptions to her art, but viewers isn't one of them. She would snarl, growl, or even chase a spectator away from her art, leaving to she, herself, and her. Loki is a very devious gal that has an abundant amount of feelings towards her art, hiding it with leaves or dead carcasses. She does experiment with different mediums, like wood, but finds the muddy soil soothing. Loki doesn't appreciate the general comments of, "Great Lupis! This is fantastic!" or "Wow..how'd you do that?!" While these comments lift her heart, they also sting it. Wolves dont realize that she is a perfectionist, always trying to draw something she can't. Loki wants to draw everything with realistic potential, but ends up with a semi-realistic finish. This usually brings up anguish as well as anger in her heart.
Loki, as said before, is a perfectionist, wanting to make everything perfect. She tries to remodel the den to a nicer, and warmer look. But, it never works, as she will howl or even growl with anger. Loki always gets frusterated if things aren't put on the correct place, by her standards, so to speak. She can't handle any thing that is wrong, like proportions in her art. If she sees it can't be fixed no matter how hard she tries, she just gives up. Loki would then storm to the farthest room in the den, and pout. She'd cry, growl, yell, scream, as well as howl to get all the frustration out. Her family is generally concerned about her methods, thinking she'd never have friends or even a mate. But, by her own belief, she knows they are always wrong.

*snapping out at people*
*being right*
*sometimes assisting others when needed*
*pups! But, she can also hate them..*
*the present*
*her family, preferably her father*
*the tales of Isket, and what founded it*
*hearing oral traditions*
*history in the making*
*adventures*
*being alone for a majority of her time*
*privacy*
*humming*
*her lineage*
*her own markings upon her muzzle, which she teases as the markings of gods*
*her den, which she shares with her family*
*hope*
*some sunny days*
*fighting for what she thinks is appropriate*

Dislikes:
*sunny days, she does like some though*
*perfect weather, she thinks it's suspicious*
*lies*
*being teased*
*being wrong*
*hugs, she prefers her own space*
*wolves telling her what to do, otherwise known as commanding wolves*
*torchure*
*being framed*
*accusations*
*arguing*
*stared at*
*gossip*

Family lineage:
GMOMS: Lalie - GFOMS: Veno | GMOFS: Silea - GFOFS: Bujon
M: Jikarie - F: Desno
DR: Loki Bellator
Key:
GMOMS: Grand Mother On Mother's Side
GFOMS: Grand Father On Mother's Side
GMOFS: Grand Mother On Father's Side
GFOFS: Grand Father On Father's Side
M: mother
F: father
DR: Daughter

Relationship(s):
Ishanue-Her crush /best friend

Story:
~Everything has a beginning~
A rigid howl broke into the icy air, all the birds stopped chirping. The howl was like a blood-curdling cry, it's sound torcure to the listeners. A strong brute lifted his head up, ears perked with alertness. The time had come. He ran, the icy plants crushing under his thundering paws. He made his way up the steep, rigid, red mountain, a trail of dust staining the dark sky. His breathing quickened, an opaque trail of air exiting his mouth with each pant. He was almost there. He soon rose to a rocky out-crop in the mountain, and trotted in, ignoring his smarting joints. Was he on time? His mate, Jikarie, layed on the rocky floor, sweat absorbed into her fur. A female wolf was beside her, looking at the birthing fae like a pup. The male sighed, and entered the den, rushing to his mate's side. After agonizing growls and howls, silence prevailed, as a small squeal emerged. The female who helped smiled, gently nudging the newborn to its Mother's side. Jakarie smiled gingerly, tired from the ordeal. The brute, Desno, on the otherhand, grinned, his sharp ivory teeth gleaming in the light. The female helper spoke, "Congratulations, Desno, Jikaie, its a girl," with a soft smile, before she padded off to the river, to wash up. Desno nodded to the leaving fae, and soon returned to his daughter with awe. Jikarie smiled, nosing the pup. "What shall we name her?" she whispered, her voice silky and smooth. The brute nuzzled his mate, before answering, "Bellator, she will be a strong warrior. Fierce to those she hates," he then eyed the nursing pup, as if she would attack him at any moment. Jikarie giggled, and nodded, "Also Loki, because she will be a mischievous young fae," she responded, as the pup nursed happily. The two stared into eachother's eyes for a moment, before saying at once, "Loki Bellator, young warrior of Isket," and they soon gazed at their daughter. Their future warrior of Isket.
______________________________________________________________________________________
~Every Rose has Its Thorns~
I slowly open my eyes, feeling the sun's light, beaming into the rustic-colored den. I flicked my ear, and felt the warn, summer breeze rustle my neck fur....or was it? "Get up...Loki.." a silky voice called, otherwise my mother. She began to lick my scruff, which I yelped, and sat up with alert. I felt a sting of disgust for the action, but I let it pass, feeling every nerve yell out, "MAKE HER STOP!" I merely growled, and pulled away gingerly. "Stop..." I said, feeling slightly better for saying something. My mother nodded, but placed her paw onto my muzzle as I began to mumble. "Sh..Sh...can I at least get one hug? Hm..?" she cooed, shushing my low mumble. I looked up with my blue eyes, glaring. Apparently, she took this as a yes, hugging my neck with oher other arm. I flinched; I hated hugs! Squirming, I said, "Stop! You know I don't like them.." and was surprise that she released her grip, ending the hug. I stumbled, and fell onto the moist floor, feeling soggy dirt make its way into my fur. I got up as quick as I fell, feeling my cheeks grow hot as my mom giggled. "What?!" I snapped. I couldn't take it anymore. She smiled softly, and then spoke, "Loki, my daughter, you are like a rose. You are sweet, shy, passionate, and smart, but you also have thorns. Your thorns are your negative connotations; defensive, scared, and emotionless...Don't let the thorns prick who you love," My mom sighed, and with that, she left, padding further back into the den to accompany my father. A small smile crept upon my face as she left, feeling a light, warm cloud replace the vile, uncivilized one. I'm like a rose?! Pah..she's just joking.. I told my mind, as I slowly walked up to the entrance of our den, glancing down at the puddle of water from last night's drizzle. The opaque pool reflected the rustic walls, as well as a portion of my face. It was distorted every few minutes, from the dripping water off of a stalagmite, making its way down to the small pool. "Hmth.." I grumbled, and flicked my eyes back up, looking across the mountainscape in awe. This was my home, and it shall be. I took a long look behind me, and said, "I..I'll be back. I have to do something," before I raced down the curving mountainside. I dodged trees, jumped over bushes, and ducked under branches, finding a greater amount of confidence with each accomplished obstacle. I finally found my way at the bottom of the mountain, after ten minutes of rapid running. Panting, I walked along the dewy grass, the sea green grass crunching from the hardening layer of water over it. In the distance, I found my destination: The Training Center. Smiling softly, I carried on my slow gait, seeing some wolves plotted here and there back away, knowing what I was capable of. Well..It's better that they know.. I thought, as the carved-in den came closer to view.
The entrance was cover with the numerous hides of game, mainly hare, forming a massive pelt. Two wooden fences made a path to the den, decorated with armor, leather, as well as scrolls, the ink becoming faint from the sun damage. The grass was now a deep aqua color, as the instructors take pride into water the healthy grass. I continued to walk towards the looming den, the sun gently warming my pelt. I soon came to the entrance, and opened the pelt flap, spotting five wolves talking. "....It has to be done," sternly spoke the lead instructor, Buo, pawing at the ground. Another instructor shook his head, "It is done. Look," he said, glancing at me, "We have a new apprentice. Welcome, what is your name?" he asked, and the four others casted their eyes onto me, as I walked behind the pelts, feeling the dim light of a fire brighten the room.
"I'm Loki Bellator, Sir," I said, bowing.
The instructors nodded, and sat in a row, the Lead Instructor in the middle. "How old are you, Loki?" Buo asked. I pulled up from the bow, and nodded, "I am a year of age," I said, casting my glance downward, as to avoid the stares. I felt pressured, feeling their eyes digging through my fur, trying to see if I was lying. When I looked up, I saw Buo nod in approval. "you will need to bring your training armor tomorrow at sundown, as we will begin your training there. Here," he said, and grabbed a scroll in his paw. He soon returned, holding it out in front of me, "Take this. Bring it to your parents. Do you understand?" Buo said. I nodded eagerly, trying to hide my emotions. I glared at the scroll, and took it, fastening it to my foreleg.
"I'll be back tomorrow, Sir Buo," I answered with a small growl, feeling my dark mood ascend once more. Buo nodded, already knowing my multiple moods. And with that, I ran, feeling the pelt curtain rise over my snout, and go down my back, the sun blinding me for a moment. All the other wolves who stood nearby the den jumped up, startled upon my running. I grinned, and fastened my pace, soon easing up the mountainside once more. I finally made it to my den, seeing the afternoon sun shine above the mountains. I bolted straight into the den, findin my mom and dad nuzzling eachother in the back. "Mom! Dad!" I yelled, displaying a rather cheerful tone. They both woke up, shaking their pelts quickly.
"Anything wrong?!" My father said, scanning the sleeping den. I shook my head, seeing their faces soften from the previous worry.
"I am going to be an apprentice of Buo!" I shouted, grinning devilishly as I handed my father the scroll. He took it, opening it up on the rugged floor. He eyes widened, and he smiled, his ivory canines showing like the moon at night. "Brilliant!" he howled. He left the scroll on the ground, and bound over to me, tackling me. I was sent to the floor, and I shyly laughed, feeling his warm tongue lick my cheek briskly. I kicked my legs, before howling numerous times, "Stop! Stop it! STOPPPPP!!" After a third time, he did, and I felt my throat stop in releif. My father grabbed my oak training armor, and placed it at the entrance, smiling softly. "You'll need this," he said, gesturing at the armor. I smiled, realizing tomorrow would be my time. My time to become an apprentice.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
~Sun Down Delight~
By the time my parents and I talked about the training, it was already sundown. I had put my oak armor on, hearing the pinging clangs of the wood. My tail was curled up like it has been, but shyly wagged. "Moom...I know!" I snapped, flinging my ears down in response. My mom sighed, and nuzzled my cheek. "Alright..Alright..But," she began, as she pulled away from my cheek, "promise me that you will behave. And promise your father, too." I sighed, and pawed the ground out of frustration. Geeze! Since when were they like this? I don't remember them being like this when I was a pup! my mind exaggerated, showing slight impatience. I nodded, and looked up with a soft glare. "Alright...I will..." I answered, and felt my dad's looming shadow stand over me. "Loki..I just want to let you know..that I love you. Now go, you don't want to be late!" He said, as I scrambled to exit the den. I stumbled for a moment, but soon began to run. I ran all the way down the mountain, feeling the wind brush and shake the wooden armor. "Almost there!" I said, arching my head skywards. The few stars sparkled out, like they wanted to make their presence known. My cheeks went up as I smiled, and I slowed my pace, arriving at the Trainig Center. My head came down immediately, as I looked around with caution. To my amazement, though, ten wolves were already there! They were chatting to the others, displaying their multiple colored training armor. Some had sketched in designs, others were carved. They all had different types of wood, which I was astonished that nobody had oak. "Well then," I muttered, slightly amused. As I padded to the group, a silence washed over them, and they stared at me. I felt my face grow hot, and I furrowed my brow. Why did they stare at me? Was something wrong? I sighed, and flickered my eyes to a young brute. His hide was golden, with orange specks. The male grinned, and barked, "Look who's late! Aren't you scared...Hm..? Is that why you're l-" he began, but he then stopped. I growled, and in a flash, tackled him, pinning him to the ground. "What did you say?! You said I was scared?!" I yelled, my eyes narrowing as I pressed harder onto his chest. The male coughed, clearly unable to speak. He shook his head desperately. I growled lower, and pressed harder, feeling my claws dig into his fur... "STOP THIS ANGUISH!" Yelled the stern voice of Buo. I looked up, a stern glare plastered on my face. Buo march towards the brute and I, shoving me away from him. "Loki, why did you tackle Kyle?" He asked, as he nudged Kyle up from the ground. Kyle coughed, and stared at me, before skulking away to a group of three wolves. "He teased me!" I said angrily, pawing the ground. Buo shook his head, and nudged my side. "Ignore those labels..He is just a brute..he doesn't know better..Alright?" I nodded slowly, still scowling. Buo pawed my back, and then went to the middle of the cluster, and howled. I soon heard the other wolves join in, and I glanced around nervously. What was I supposed to do? I took a quick look at the others, and then lifted my snout to the sky. I howled, feeling my cheeks grow warm. The howling ended right after I began, and I shut my mouth, hoping no one notice it. To my relief, all the other apprentices were just chatting, their armor growing darker from the sunset. Buo was the last to stop, as he walked around us all, whisking his tail. "Tonight is when we will start your training. It won't be easy, but will be nessicary for your life to live on," he paused, stopping in front of me. "You will have to work together, as well as get along, for the sake of the warriors and the sake of your own life." Buo then jumped up to a nearby by boulder, displaying ease. I gulped, feeling the others glance at me. I then turned to look at Buo, and he then barked. We froze. "Get into a group of two!" he ordered, putting his paw down with a clash. We all hurried around. I had to avoid numerous wolves, each backing away from me. Hey! I'm not that bad.. I thought, as I searched the other nine wolves for a partner. But, as soon as I came close, each one already had a partner. I slightly frowned, growling to myself, "Be quick, stupid!" I muttered, scolding myself. As I looked around in anger, I spotted a black and white wolf, with pink eyes. He was standing alone, tail tucked. Hm...does he have a partner? I thought, looming around the wolf. I shrugged, he didn't have one. I trotted towards him, and snarled when I came five paws close to him. "I'm your partner, alright?!" I said, sitting beside him with a huff. The wolf nodded quickly, and gulped. "A-Alright.." He stuttered, blushing. I shrugged, my ears plastered down on my head. He then spoke up, with more confidence, "My..my name is Ishanue," he said gently, glancing at me with his pink eyes. I nodded, noticing how his eyes resembled the sunset. I shook my head, trying to erase the bubbly feeling. What the heck was that?! my mind thought, as I scanned his paws with a flick of my blue eyes. "I-I'm Loki Bellator, or Loki.." I said gruffly, feeling my ears perk up. Ishanue nodded, and smiled. He nudged me, "Look! Buo is talking right now," he said. I growled at his nudge, and looked up to Buo. "...You and your teammate will go through the forest," he gestured behind him, "and bring out your assigned flag. You must look out, though, because other teams will try to steal them. Whoever comes back first will receive a reward. Now," he said, assigning each of the five groups a color. The colors were: Red, yellow, orange, green, and blue. Ishanue and I were assigned blue, apparently... "..there are colored flags at certain areas of the forest. You have an hour. Now, go!" he yelled, as all of us were scrambling to be first. Ishanue and I ran to first, seeing the envious frowns on the others. Grinning, I yelled back to them, "Suckers!" as whisked my tail, jumping over various plants and stumps. Ishanue was going on the ground, only running. I frowned at that, but continued. After ten minutes of pure running, we decided to jog, to save energy. I panted silently, not wanting him to notice. But, he did eventually. "Do you want a drink?" he asked, looking down. I shook my head, "No...We have to hurry!" I yelled, and then began to sprint. Ishanue froze for a moment, and then followed me, trying to catch up. I ran with my head down, feeling my blood rapidly rush around. The adrenaline that came brought a smile upon my face, and we soon made it to the blue flag. "Look! There it is!" I said to Ishanue, as I trotted to it. Ishanue grinned, panting. "We did it..now, grab the flag and let's go, Loki," he said, turning around. I nodded, grabbing the flag into my maw. "Bring it!" I shouted happily, between the blue flag. I then ran again, jumping higher and faster than before. Ishanue had a small struggle, trying to keep up. He eventually did. We soon went around the base of a pine, and there it was. The Training Center! Buo sat above the center, sitting on the massive boulder. When we came, he smiled, howling. I brought the flag to his feet, and Ishanue walked beside me. Grinning, Buo said, "Congratulations, Ishanue, Loki, you two are the first to make it!" He then brought out two scrolls, each wrapped around with a blue ribbon. "Take these. You two are excused. Good night, apprentices." I nodded, and put the scroll in my mouth. Ishanue smiled at me, and trotted off, carrying his scroll. I began to run once more, up the mountainside. That was the time the warm, bubbly feeling returned. Was I in love?
__________________________________________________________________________________
~Kronadors With Claws~
The sky returned to it's dark, night fall color as those two days ended. I woke up, got some food, and headed off, sparing only a moment to put my armor on. I still had the scroll on my leg, to bring to the meeting. Apparently, Buo said that he wanted to meet with me alone, at the meadow near the Training Center. I yawned tiredly, as I ran down the slope, leading to the training center. "Geeze...Why me?" I grumbled softly, as I walked up to the Training Center. All the wolves from yesterday had gone back to their dens, to rest up for the next training session. I would have, too, but the scroll stated for me to come. Alone. I flicked an ear, as I passé the training center. The fence gleamed a soft auburn, the grass swaying softly as the summer breeze wafted by in silence. It was rather peaceful, as I turned my head back to face the correct way. I began to trot, ignoring the clanks of my armor. "Now...Almost there.." I said, fastening my pace as I saw the meadow come into view. I looked around the meadow, seeing no one. No shadow, no wolf; nothing. I frowned, snarling. He lied to me! I thought, feeling my blood pump. No one lies to me! I howled with rage, charging towards the meadow. "No one lies to me!!" I screamed, Anger flooding over. I soon pounced into an area of the meadow, feeling the plants flatten under my weight. "Hey! Don't do that, Loki!" some one called out. I lifted my head, turning to the call. It was Ishanue. What was he doing here?! "What are you doing?!" I called out, with a growl, trig to hide my surprised expression. I trotted to him, as he began to speak, "The scroll told me too....It said Buo wanted to speak to-Hey, did it say the same to you?" He asked, a puzzled expression revealed through his wooden armor. I nodded slowly, and said, "Duh. Of course...Where's B-" I began, before a familiar voice called out, "Buo? I'm right here!" Buo howled after that, as he came running into the meadow. He then trotted, sitting next to Ishanue and I. "You listened...That is one key to being a warrior of Isket; listening," he reflected, a sparkle in his eyes. I nodded, seeing Ishanue do the same. "Why'd you bring us here?" Ishanue asked, looked concerned. Buo chirped with a grin, "To train. You two have deserved the privilege. After you guys won the activity, it seemed fitting. Now, I will teach you a few tricks the others don't know, alright?" Buo answered, standing up. I sighed, nodding, "Alright..." Ishanue just nodded, not even saying a word. Is he always silent? I know he wasn't yesterday.. I thought, as I, too, stood. Ishanue wagged his tail, as Buo told us the various battle techniques. I watched with fascination, as Buo displayed each one with dignity and grace.....wait, since when are brutes graceful?! Once Buo finished, he smiled stupidly, "Now you try," He said plainly, as he said near a fallen tree. I stared at him, in pure dumbstruck. What the heck is the brute thinking?! Does he have squirrels in his nogen?! I thought astonishly. I obeyed, sadly, and went into a running stance. "Go!" Buo shouted. I sprinted, feeling the wheat gripped and release my fur like bugs. I ran, ran, and ran, feeling myself gain speed. Now! my mind called out, as I immeadiately jumped up, twirling into the air. I closed my eyes for a moment, feeling time slow, my fur slowly moving like waves across the warm wind. Sadly, time seemed to resume, opening my eyes wide as I landed, still running. I soon came to a stop, panting madly. "I did it!" I shouted, my throat seeming like it was sore. Buo walked over to me, grinning from ear to ear, "Indeed, now-" he began..but stopped. Somewhere in the distance, a low, repitilian roar could be heard. It shivered my spine, my fur fluffing up. Buo stopped smiling, and stood, dazed. "A kronador...gah, why now?!" he muttered, looking down. Ishanue came by, trying to see what's wrong. I looked at Buo. "A kronador? You mean those reptilian beasts?" I asked, seeing an image pop into my head from the tales father told me. Buo nodded, cringing, "Yes..yes!" he said. Suddenly, a pounding of thunder arose, spine-chilling roars rising. We all stood in the meadow with a dazed expression, frozen with fear. Out if the trees, a greenish, enormous reptile-like creature made it's appearance, roaring. I growled, ad looked up at it. "Stupid beast! Leave us alone!" I shouted, feeling my voice go up out of fear. The kronador ignored it, still running. I growled, and then howled with rage. I can't take it. The beast will go down, one way or another. I pawed the ground, my claws digging into the soil. I then ran, feeling my heart pound fast. Am I an idiot? Or a dare devil? my mind asked, as the Kronandor came closer into view. I jumped up, and then landed on the beast, digging my claws into it's side. The kronador roared with pain, and in the corner of my eye, I saw Ishanue and Buo do the same. I grinned, gripping onto it as it swung it's massive head. Buo clawed and held onto it's neck, while Ishanue raked it's flank. After three pure minutes of struggling, the beast gave in, falling to the ground. I watched in horror as it fell, my body on the side it was falling on. With a blood curdling howl, I was squished by it's belly, feeling the weight pressure onto my body. I gasped, moving frantically. Buo and Ishanue were running to me, and looked down in horror. "Loki! Are you alright?!" Called Buo, as he tried to push the stomach off of me. I shook my head, "Its squishing me!" I growled, still struggling. Ishanue went on the otherwise of me, and with Buo and Ishanue's combined power, they lifted the stomach off me. I gasped, feeling fresh air rush into my lungs. I scrambled up to my feet, breathing quickly. Buo rushed to my side, but Ishanue was there first. He whispered in my ear, "Don't worry..I..I'll help you.." He blushed shyly, offering his shoulder for me to lean on. I nodded, too tired to argue. Buo smiled gently, worry still on his face, "Go take Loki to her house, alright? I will cancell tomorrrow's training. Heal up, Loki," he soothed, walking away to the Training Center. I rested my head on Ishanue's shoulder, and we walked to my den, side by side.
After a few hours, my mother and father had calmed down, from their previous state of worry. "Don't scare us like that ever again!" My mom said, nuzzling me as I layed beside them. My father had a worried expression, and he licked my cheek. I nodded, and struggled against the lick. I yawned, growing tired. My father stopped licking me, and curled up around me, laying his head over my back. I didn't complain, just growl lowly. My dad nodded, and spoke softly into my ear, "Sleep well, just rest..." I nodded slowly, laying my head onto my paws. My mom had curled up beside my dad, and nuzzled him. I gagged in my mind, trying not to show any disgust. My dad chuckled, and looked at her adoringly, "Gosh, ma, what happened?!" He smiled. My mom blushed, kissing his nose, "Sh..We should be quiet, so Loki can rest..." I flicked my ear, and with that, I fell asleep, hearing the soothing voices of my parents.
Later on, I woke up, hearing a blood-curdling scream. I jumped up, my fur standing on end. I searched around eagerly, but, sadly, finding only myself in the den. My parents were gone. I growled, snorting angrily. Why?! What happened? I thought, running out of the den with a sprint. This was an emergency. No questions asked. I jumped through the bushes, ignoring the leaves that decided to join my journey. The scream echoed through the mountains, carrying on in the dark sky. I furrowed my brow, hearing it get louder......I jumped through a final bush, landing with a slam onto the wet grass. I slipped a bit, trying to regain my balance. Once I did, I looked up with a hearty glare, soon turning into a horror-struck face. In front of me, layed a blood-stained wolf. It's fur going in every direction, resembling a tornado had gone through. The wolf had it's eyes closed, and thunder boomed over head. I walked closer, hesitant with each step. Once I was within five paws, I stiffined. This wolf..no, fae...looks like someone I know...she is.. "My mom," I said, my voice quavering. I felt my knees wobble, and I fell to the ground, laying beside my mother's body. Her torso was ripe open, organs spewed across the meadow. Lightning flashed, and I finally saw the gruesome details on her body, etching her death like a story. I whined aloud, my voice breaking with each shakey breath. A tear formed, slipping off my cheek. "Momma..." I whined once more, feeling my rush of emotions emerge. A swift gust of wind came, and I discovered my father beside me. He cringed, and hugged me quickly, "Aw..baby..I'm sorry.." He cooed, caressing me like a pup. I let him, feeling more tears stream down, letting myself cry in front of him. I didn't care if he was stunned, I only wanted comfort... I buried my face into his neck, his warm fur enveloping me. I screamed in sorrow, saying groggily, "Noo! Why?! Why her! Why her!" My father gently rocked side to side, softly speaking strands of soothing words. We stayed there for about five hours, and buried my mother, beneath a bush of roses.
"Jikarie, a wonderful warrior. Yesterday, at midnight, Jikarie gave her life for Isket. She gave her life for us," a fellow warrior said, as he looked down at the burial spot of my mother. Most of the warriors attended the ceremony, while few went to defend the borders. "She passed away from a kronador, defending her precious family. She will be missed, and hopefully look down on us, and protect us," he ended, dropping a rose under the bush. Others followed, expressing their sympathy for us. I stood beside my father shyly, feeling broken. I felt half alive, half..me. After my mom passed away, it was rather quiet in the den. My dad and I would smile sometimes, talking about our days. We never have been the same since she passed, we have been..quieter. Less lively. We did having some happy days, but also some terrible ones. We have actually been together more, getting to truly know eachother. Who knows, this might be a bonding experience for the both of us.
__________________________________________________________________________________
~Ever-lasting Journey~
"...Alirght, I will," I told my father, as I adjusted my training armor. He nodded, and kissed my cheek. I flinched, flicking my tail. The fire beside the entrance glowed dimly, reflecting the rusty walls of the den. My pupils shank; trying to avoid the bright lights. My dad nudged me gently, as Ishanue had been waiting outside, to escort me to the Training Center. It had been a complete month since my mom has passed, and today was the big journey we are taking with the other apprentices. We will be walking to the border of Isket, and to find our armor. But, that would be the last part of the journey. I smiled softly at my dad, and then trotted up to Ishanue. He smiled, seeming to cheer up from his dreary expression. "Hey Loki," He said, whisking his tail, as his training armor grew lighter and darker from the flickering flames. His pink eyes looked I to mine, and I looked back, feeling a spark ignite inside of me. I shook my head, and then went beside him. "We must get going," I said, to change the subject. His cheeks turned a rosy red, before he nodded, and started to walk. I followed, but yelled, "Bye, father!" before we went down the hill. We then went Ito a jog, as we were halfway down. I smiled softly, trying to hide it. I guess I like him...right? I confessed, feeling miserable. Oh well, what will you do, right? Ishanue looked over at me, seeing my faint smile, "What? Is everything alright?" He asked, raising his brow in concern. I nodded briskly, I did not want him to know. "Yes, I'm fine," I answered, as I started to run the rest of the way down. Ishanue followed, but soon caught up to me, as we strode side-by-side into the Trainin Center. Instead of wolves gathered outside the center, we saw shadows of them inside it..So Ishanue and I walked in-between the two fences, onto the path. The ink and armor on the fence grew darker from the night, sone white dots on it because of the stars. I lifted te pelt flap, seeing Ishanue go in first, and I followed. The rest of the apprentices sat there, in a circle, outlining the den's wall. I sat beside Ihanue shyly, since Kyle would have been an awful decision. Buo stood in the middle, next to a pile of silver-ribboned scrolls. He barked, silencing the loud chatters. "Alright, apprentices. Today we will be going on our ending journey, to finish the training. For the past months, you have all honed your skills like a blade, and are ready to defend our home land Isket. This journey will bring in your true spirit, along with more knowledge about yourself," he said, as he picked up a silver-ribboned scroll. "These scrolls, as you wonder, are your last orders, comments, grades, hope, as well as status you will ever receive as an apprentice. You will open the scroll once you complete the journey, as well as find your armor," He spoke, as he gently grasped the scroll."I will call your names. You are to put them on your foreleg immeadiately, it doesn't matter which one," he then smiled softly. "Alright...Kyle," he spoke, as Kyle jumped up, and trotted over to Buo with a grin. He then took the scroll, and walked back, sitting next to his friends. Buo went down the list, each apprentice coming up, as well as sitting back down, with their new scroll. At the end, I saw everyone but me with a silver scroll tied to their forelegs. I furrowed my brow, concerned. Glancing at Buo, I saw that there weren't any more scrolls. Had he miscounted? Did I do something wrong? Am I imagining? my mind flashed with panic, my vision sharpening from the stressed adrenaline. Buo cleared his throat, turning to me, "You noticed, that there aren't any scrolls left, right? Well, that is true. It was intended," he said, going to the corner of the den, digging up a hole. He uncovered a gold-trimmed scroll, a satin ribbon tying it. He trotted to me gently, trying not to crumple the scroll as if it were a newborn pup. "Loki, I have saved this for you. It is different from the others, yes, but it is rare. I have been waitin all my career to give this to my apprentice, and you have met the information, point by point," he then tied the scroll to my left foreleg, being careful with the ribbon. Buo then whispered into my ear, "Remember, open this after you finish the journey, and after you get your armor.." and with that, we all headed outside, the others casting glances onto me.
We walked in a single filed line, going up a steep mountain slope, and on a muddy trail. Our training armor had gotten slightly muddy, but we were otherwise pretty clean. We walked up in silence, except the occasional bark out of excitement, we were quiet. Buo smiled faintly. He didn't seem to notice..Ishanue gently nudged my tail with his paw. I blushed, and turned around, whipping my head quickly. Ishanue cleared his throat, "I-" he began, but his voice was silenced by Buo's exclaim, "Alright, we will be camping here tonight, so get settled." I sighed, walking past Buo, and next to a pine, seeing the lead instructor set up a small camp fire, using some rocks to start it. He then tended it, and I felt the warmth rush to me. I sighed, feeling safe. Ishanue trotted up to me shyly, and sitting beside me, he whispered, "I..I really want to tell you something," he said, his pink eyes reflecting hope. I growled, as he was sitting close to me. "Please..sit a little farther away from me," I said through bared teeth. I really did like him sitting close to me....but my cruel side said no. Ishanue obeyed, scooting five paws farther away. I sighed, relaxing a bit. "..Go on?" I said, looking up at him kindly. I basically opened up to him, after our many training sessions together. We are best friends right now, my father let's him come over anytime! It is really amazing, since everyone, I believe, seems to hate or just doesn't like me. Ishanue is my friend, and I am his. Ishanue paused, and he looked up, "I..I don't know how to say this, but after our first training session together, a spark flew up. We've gotten pretty close after the months, and I was wondering..If you want to or not, that is...Would you like o be my girlfriend?" He asked, and then looked down at the floor, not wanting see my expression. I stared blankly and his fur. His girlfriend? Huh? Was I dreaming? I was thinking of asking him, but I refused, in case of his denial. But right now, I sat there, stunned. My brain screamed excitedly, What are you waiting for, girl?! SAY YES! with a girly tone. Woah. That was not me. I wagged my tail a bit, and answered, ".....Y-yes, I want to," I then looked up, feeling myself blush. Ishanue sighed, his tension gone. He sat closer, and smiled softly, as I yawned. "Want to sleep?" he asked me, as I curled up on the ground. I nodded, and closed my eyes, feeling the dreams take hold of my conscious.....
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
~The Abandoned~
"Alright...Here we are, at the border," Buo announced, as we walked towards a row of warriors. I looked around. Was this true? Ishanue had walked beside me since we woke up, and we have exchanged mere barks to communicate. It was nice, as Buo let us do so. We walked after Buo, the others following us. It had been two days since Ishanue asked me to be his girlfriend, and he actually brought out a nicer side of me. I hadn't realized it, until he pointed it out.
I sighed, and looked up at the warriors, who looked back with cold eyes. Their shiny armor sparkled in the dark sky, the stars reflecting on the helmets. Buo walked past, towards a crowded forest area. He then stopped in the middle, and smiled softly, "You will travel for three days, to seek your armor. Don't worry, I will remain at this spot, and whoever finds theirs, you are to return here. Any questions?" he said, and no one spoke. He smiled some more, his ivory canines sparkle in the light. "You may go. But no one accompanies you, because it is your journey. Your adventure. Your life," he ended, and the layed down, looking up at us. I nodded shyly, and licked Ishanue's cheek, before I ran, ran away from everyone. I called out, "I will find my armor! And return, with pride and confidence," as I jumped over a set of bushes. I continued to run, hearing the clangs of the training armor make a beat to the scenery. My paws acted as drums, patting two at a time. The grass acted as a soft hum, and with that, I ran; filled with courage.
I soon came to a stop, feeling my heart fill with an unknown presence. What was it? "Hm..." I mumbled softly, as my five hour run came to an end. I was panting, but I walked, saying, "Water comes later. Armor comes first," as my tongue lolled out. Wow, I must've been nuts. But oh well.... I thought vaguely, walking up a muddy slope. Rabbits hid in their holes as I trudged by, making my presence clear. I ignored these woodland creatures, and walked on, soon coming to a small lake. I looked into it, seeing my reflection on the midnight black pool of water. A small glint emerged onto the water's surface, but went away, as fast as it came. I shook my head, confused. I turned around, and gasped, seeing the skeleton of a warrior, it's armor getting rusty from the weather. It was laying down on the shore, seaweed and algae growing on it's numerous bones. I froze. "What...?" I then walked closer, to inspect it. To my surprise, it had armor resembling to ocean, faint blues, silvers, and whites swirled on it. I looked into it's eye sockets, the jogged away, dare to not look back. I jogged for a bit, before coming up to an almost dead meadow. It had dust and dry plants here and there, only few thriving bushes to be seen. I walked around, the unknown presence getting stronger. "What is it?" I asked aloud, to myself. I walked now, and I tripped, falling onto my chest with a clank. Dust swirled around me, and I got up in a haste, hoping no one saw. I then chuckled, saying, "I'm all alone. Of course no one saw!" and I paced backwards, eyeing the rigid bump I tripped over. My heart swelled, vibrating like the water after some one jumps in. I used my claws, and dug up around it. And, to my astonishment, I discovered something valuable. Something that told me it was mine. "My armor.." I gasped, eyeing the skulls, rabbit fur, as well as the metal back plates. It seemed too real. The skull had red war paint on it, actin as my helmet. The chest plates looked like muscles, dispute the fact that they were metal. The anklets were made of strong metal, ruby-colored paws carved into it. The rabbit fur came last, connected to the end of the spiked pack plates, acting as a blanket, with a red paw etched into it. I took my Training armor off, replacing it with my real, true armor. I felt uplifted, all my troubles faded away. I felt...invincible... I howled, got a drink of water, packed my training armor into a sack I brought, and ran to Buo, taking two days to do so. I came panting to Buo, as I came five feet into his presence. He looked up, stunned. Buo was apparently speechless. I grinned, and bowed to him, before I sat next to him. "Am I the first one, Buo?" I asked, looking around. Buo chuckled heartedly, hid voice smooth, "Well, of course! And look," he said, glancing at Ishanue. I looked at Ishanue in marvel, his armor glinting from the star light. He blushed, looking at me. "You..you look fierce," he stammered, sitting close to me. I nodded, "You look...hm...courageous," I answered, a sparkle in my eyes. I then looked at Buo eagerly, and he answered, "Go on, open your scrolls," he smiled genuinely. I nodded, and got the scroll off my fore leg, slowly opening the silver ribbon. I looked at the golden print, which read; "Loki, you are a true warrior. Your emotions are sharpened like a blade, with no hesitation, you take advantage, using them to te best of your ability. Your eyes are like doors, generally locked and hidden, unless struck with enough force to open them. You have a fierce personality, as well as a special talent. Yes, you weren't social at the beginning, nipping wolves away with threats. But, in the end, your true self shown; welcoming, and cautious. You do what you are told, even if it means to kill. You use your instincts to do what's right, even when it comes to facing death. You prevail, standing for what you think is right for yourself, as well as others. Good luck, and nice hunting.
~Buo
" Iooked at Buo, a smile creeping upon my face. With a lunge, I hugged him, something I dared not to do. He gasped, wide-eyed, and hugged me back gingerly, laying a paw on my shoulder. I smiled, and soon let go, happy. "Thank you," I answered, tying the scroll back onto my foreleg. He nodded, amused. "Anytime..warrior"
Well, This means farewell. My adventures throughout training will always be remembered, even the embarrassing ones. My training was rather a success, even though the Kronandor wasn't apart of it. But, you can't do much about surprises, eh? Kyle had found his armor last, and congratulated me, before he walked off. He wasn't that bright, but he did know his way around. Anyways, training was slightly difficult, with all those stares. But, I managed.
My father and I now have a close relationship, always talking, as well as laughing. I haven't snarled or even growl at him for months! It is rather amazing , considering my sinister personality....But, out of the house, my devilish side rules, telling wolves to leave me alone. I would spend time with my father, along with Ishanue, as we would play games, talk, or stop by the cemetery. I know this sounds strange...but Ishanue and I want to be mates, it's just that we haven't decided to make it official. Nevertheless, Ishanue and I will be together.
Now, about mother. I go to her burial spot every evening, bringing flowers from outside the den, just in case. I would always feel happy when I go to her grave, because her presence makes me all warm. It makes me happy. Satisfied. Welcomed, to the most descriptive. I'd bring her favorite flowers, ad lay them under the rose bush, before speaking to her. You might say it is, "crazy" or call me an "oddball" but it's like she responds to me.
Ishanue and I are planning to become mates, and deciding where to live. We think my fathers den is suitable, because of the height and view. But, we also decided upon Ishanue's own den, as we have not made our decision. Oh well, we will. Someday.
For now, I am a fully-fledged warrior, fighting for Isket, against the kronadors. Good bye, and farewell. May our paths cross yet again.
___________________________________________________________________________________

Why I'd love to have Loki Bellator:
I have been searching for a WOI since mere August, and all my searches haven't been great. Some I'd like, others were alright. But even if I tried my hardest, it sometimes wouldn't work. I have learned a lot through my trial and errors, well, mostly errors. I've honed my writing each time I didn't succeed, adding more twists and turns in each one. My drawing has also improved with each entry, trying to best picture the WOI. All of my entries, though, would end with a half-hearted "congrats" to the winner. They deserved it, and tried for it. These two things kept my mind focused and clear. I am always happy to apply, and happy if I lost.
I suppose it sounds odd for that, but that's because all these obstacles led me to Loki. Led me to this WOI.
She is remarkable, to tell you the truth. How her coloring is similar to wars, or tragic events throughout the world. She is like a grim reaper; unwanted, unwelcome. She is similar to bad luck, which is generally avoided by people. Which, brings me to my favorite part. Just because she isn't wanted by most, doesn't mean she isn't wanted by me. I'd love to have her. I'd spoil her and Ishanue with art, future stories, as well as new adventures. She is perfect, I have been searching for a WOI like her for awhile now.
Just because she, well, seems evil, doesn't mean she truly is. I love that about her personality, associating with her dark coloring. They clash together with a calming, yet cautious effect, bringing out the demonic ways of her.
Lastly, it's her eyes. They are a Gorgeous blue, which look like hope after a disastrous tornado. They are like doves within a murder of crows. They are like the light in the shadows. They are hope. And hope is all that is needed to succeed. She is like hope, despite her personality and dark coloring. She will be hope, which will keep others striding. Keep others running.

Art:
All of the art is drawn by me. Sorry for not coloring them, except the armor concept.
http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x44 ... 6c7780.jpg
http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x44 ... 6eb4f3.jpg
http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x44 ... 6bcd9b.jpg
http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x44 ... a38963.jpg
http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x44 ... de7fe5.jpg
http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x44 ... 123e8d.jpg
http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x44 ... 160038.jpg
http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x44 ... b2ceb8.jpg
http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x44 ... 40763c.jpg
Armor concept: (may change..)
http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x44 ... 62aba5.jpg

What's required in a WoI armor?:
The armor is required to have a breast plate, otherwise known as a chest plate to cover their chest area. They need a back plate as well as a helmet, which both are as important as the chest plate. It is also a major requirement to have their armor different from anyone else's, so then there will not be any art theft.

At what age do WoI's become soldiers?:
WoI's become soilders at twelve months of age, otherwise a year. That is when they begin to train and apprentice.

In isket, where do the WoI's live?:
They live up in the red, rocky mountains. They live along the mountain slope, in dens, which expand to several dens and passages.

Other: Lillian, you did a brilliant job with this one! She is the best one I have ever seen! (Your artwork, as always, is genius) Villains are great, so she is a perfect Woi! Really, besides, pretty faes can be evil, too. Heh..heh..or.... at least....try
Last edited by wajas on Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:06 am, edited 27 times in total.
wajas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emma-Chan » Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:52 pm

If anyone wants you can use Ishanue in your story. She's very beautiful lilian I might have to watch this form for a mate :)
U N D E R C O N S T R U C T I O N
FR Lair
Emma-Chan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sodafarts » Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:57 pm

I probably will, tehe ^^ He fits perfectly in what the basis of my story is <33

Totally does not already have it written X3

sodafarts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emma-Chan » Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:58 pm

Go for it.
FR Lair
Emma-Chan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango sherbet » Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:00 pm

Sorry for the spam...
Evanessence, do you mind if she and Ishanue are friends? I can really turn that into something. I'll PM you later. Now I'll stop spamming. xD
more or less quit cs, you can contact me through:
deviantart - username: mango-sherbet
ask.fm - username: mangusherbet
tumblr - url: yitzbecca

mango sherbet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emma-Chan » Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:04 pm

I don't mind he's up for anyone to use. A long as he's not killed u can just. Sorry for all the spam.. Any questions about his personality or characteristics (likes/dislikes) don't feel shy to shoot me a pm.
FR Lair
Emma-Chan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aeyote » Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:33 pm

Oh my goodness, she is BEAUTIFUL <33 I will definitely be trying out for this one.
Dear mods: I share this computer with my boyfriend, Feonix! We are two separate people!

Look into the mirror at the lines that time drew
Seen em painted white and the eyes that shined through
My heart beats heavy in an open chest
And I wanna say goodbye, but there's nobody left

- Hollywood Undead -
Believe

Click Me For Aeyo's Characters -->

ImageImageImage
Aeyote

My pets
My items
My wishlist