Re: Male Earth Saber #5

Postby Tundra » Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:09 pm

Psixi wrote:Apart from the main piece of art I am making for the saber, I have also doodled a whole lot of sketches about him at school when I was supposed to be working but I couldn't resist. But they're not very accurate and a bit sloppy; will posting them bring down my score?

You may, their doodles so its not so much of a deal.
ImageImageImageImageImage
To re-size your pet groups to show more pets on a single, add this &pageSize=(# per page here) to the end of your groups URL
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Psixi » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:06 pm

Kay! Thanks.

my deviantart

my toyhouse
The name's Psixi!
I don't mind being pmed or sent trades. <3
Feel free to ask me about art/adopts!

Psixi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tundra » Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:21 pm

Bump
To re-size your pet groups to show more pets on a single, add this &pageSize=(# per page here) to the end of your groups URL
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RenaiRoa » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:20 pm

Username:
~Raven

Name:
Talisk

Personality:
-calm
-clever
-understanding
-easy-going
-self-confident
-loner

Attacks:
-Moss Bomb
Talisk can gather a great amount of moss which explodes and deals great damage when it hits something (after thrown) or if stepped on. If created with star-moss the explosion has a star shape, if created with normal moss, there's just a big "BOOM". Talisk usually uses star moss as the edges of the stars harden with time and become razor sharp spikes. It takes up a lot of energy to create a big and effective bomb.

-Sprout
Sprout allows the grass on Talisks shoulders and hind legs to grow longer. His mane also grows. Like this he's nearly completely covered by grass and makes sure that only plants are shed and no blood. This gives Talisk advantage but also disadvantage, for example the grass makes him heavier so he can't move just as fast, but still fast enough. It also uses a lot of energy to make the grass grow long (and fast).

-Tangle-Vine
Talisk has the ability to plant tangle-vine-seeds into the ground at any time. When stepped on, the vine jumps out of the ground and spreads around the victim. It sometimes occurs that the victim is temporarily paralized from the sudden shock when the vine pops up. The vines mostly immobilize the victim for a short period of time, they hold on tighter if in sunlight. When in the shade, they hold on just as long but not as tightly. Useful when one needs to catch his breath.

-Ivy Snare
The Ice Snare allows Talisk to trap any being for a certain amount of time. When there's ivy growing around a tree, he can make it grow longer and form it into a snare. It's barely visible with all the other plants around but it's there and it's ready to catch something. Talisk also uses this when he goes hunting sometimes, like this he can hunt at a few places at once. It doesn't use much energy, but requires advanced crafting skill.

-Grass Woods
When Talisk is not in the woods and is attacked, he can make incredibly long grass appear out of nowhere, it grows nearly as tall as the trees in tropical forests and allow him to hide inbetween. The enemy then becomes confused and can't find it's way around but Talisk can navigate through this Grass Woods as if he's been living in it since his childhood. When he moves through the grass he's nearly invisible and his movements are like a light breeze blowing through the blades. It takes up quite a lot of energy to grow a forest, but it's useful as you can gather the energy again without being found.

-Fungus Bite
When Talisk bites his enemy, their wound is infected by fungus and causes incredible pain. Their vision often becomes all fuzzy and blurred so that they can't see where they're going or where to attack. This works best in the darkness because then they can't steer using the shadows that flash through the light. This infection usually stays for about 4 months unless you're really good with healing herbs and can get rid of it earlier. It doesn't take up much energy as it's just a bite.

Special Ability:
-Stealth Step
The Stealth Step allows Talisk to stalk and creep up on prey. He sets his paws very lightly and bearly hearable even with the best sense of hearing. It's very useful when moving around a crowded place or in a big fight with multiple creatures. Talisk can move very quickly and swiftly, like the wind ant it hardly uses any energy.

Armor Type :
The inside is oak wood, it's covered with brown leather. There are markings on it that represent earth, f.ex. Vines. The inner side of the oak is also padded with leather to make it comfortable to walk in. It's not too heavy which also makes it easier to walk around in. The paw-armor has claw-like diamonds worked into it. The markings on the right side look more like vines while the markings on the left side are more leaf-like. Thanks to the markings he can blend in completely with his surroundings in any enviroment.

ReF :
Right Side :
Left Side :
(please only rate the armor, the actual W.A.S. is just a sketch because I was concentrating mainly on the armor ^^)

Story/History:

Some Facts on WAS:
-The Pound was created on the 05th January 2012
-There are currently 53 Sabers total
-Each Saber has it's own and unique Armor
-Each Sabers markings represent it's element

Art of it:
Talisk hunting ^^
headshot, made with permanent markers :D (which I never used for an entry before O.o)

All traditional art in this form is by me ^^

I've never before been this desperate!!! Now I just hope all the time and effort I put into all this info and all these drawings will pay off :D
Last edited by RenaiRoa on Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:21 am, edited 12 times in total.

- ════════════════ - ❉ - ════════════════ -

RenaiRoa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tundra » Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:01 pm

CONTEST ENDS TOMORROW AT MIDNIGHT! HAVE ALL ENTRIES IN BY 12:00PM PST!
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RenaiRoa » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:07 am

If I may ask : are we allowed to have multiple pieces of art?

- ════════════════ - ❉ - ════════════════ -

RenaiRoa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tundra » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:14 pm

yes
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Psixi » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:26 pm

*relief* Good, I'll still have time today to scan my drawings. (I was sick as a dog yesterday; got nothing done.)

my deviantart

my toyhouse
The name's Psixi!
I don't mind being pmed or sent trades. <3
Feel free to ask me about art/adopts!

Psixi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tundra » Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:51 pm

contest end sin 1 hour and 9 MIn HAVE ENTRIES DONE SOON!
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tundra » Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:36 pm

Small Extension, 1 day, so forms can be completed. no more extensions after that.
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me