My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dust Bunnies 41 and 42

Postby Yağmur » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:24 am

Anyone need an extension? If not I will judge in a couple of hours.
Are you looking for a hint? Stop clowning around!
⚠️I am an artist for CS. You can PM me but I cannot help you with your trades, the rules or moving/locking/deleting topics. ⚠️
~Click here to check out my trade thread~Click here to check out my characters~

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
~the above photos belong to me~
Yağmur
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

•••

Postby Reiji » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:47 am

aaa I completely forgot!!
    Would a two day extension be alright? I was so busy and stressed qoq
Reiji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Slabby » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:40 am

I was curious if we're allowed to have extras ... such as a drawing if so could I have a small extension I'd like to draw a picture :3
Do I have the most Dwarf Hamsters on all of Chicken Smoothie yet?
Slabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yağmur » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:43 am

I forgot the end date was yesterday lol
I will extend it to the 4th, extras are acceptable.
⚠️I am an artist for CS. You can PM me but I cannot help you with your trades, the rules or moving/locking/deleting topics. ⚠️

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Yağmur
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zixea » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:20 am

ill post my two extras on deviantart whoops i really want my baby :3
Last edited by vvitch on Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: inappropriate
Zixea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yağmur » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:34 am

Closed for judging, I'll post the winners soon.

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Yağmur
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zixea » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:11 pm

OOO I really hope I win! I spent so much time on my art, especially since I'm not very good at art!
Zixea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yağmur » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:53 am

Alrighty, the winners are.....
KarKat Vantas ♋ for #45 and EyePudding for #46
Congrats guys, also good effort from everyone else who completed their forms!

KarKat Vantas ♋ wrote:I just thought I'd point out that the title says 41-42 óvò

It's funny, I caught that mistake before posting this but I think I forgot I didn't change it lol

KarKat Vantas ♋ wrote:Username: KarKat Vantas ♋
    Dust Bunny # 45 I just thought I'd point out that the title says 41-42 óvò
    Name: Etziki
    Story:
    Thunder roared from outside of the giant two-legged monster's room. Etziki was snuggled up under a ball of dust and lint beneath the two-legged's bed. Etziki eyed the clear shield that kept the sky's waters outside; the giant had left the facility, and Etziki saw them travel in front of the shield. It had been 3 years since that day.
    The wild-eyed Dust Bunny patiently waited every day for the giant to come back, they cared about him very much. Whenever the giant would come home, Etziki would protect his dreams by destroying the nightmares and evil creatures that tried to harm his mind. The giant had always seemed to appreciate Etziki's help, going so far as to stop sucking all of the lint and dust from under the bed with the 'vortex beast' as a thank you to them.
    Nothing seemed different about the two-legged one, well, nothing that Etziki noticed at first.
    It had taken the dust bunny far too long to realize how lonely the giant seemed. He used to talk to the wall about his feelings, and he would lay awake at night, fending the nightmares off by himself, not needing Etziki's help.
    Then, one day, the giant just packed a giant handled sack full of two-legged creature necessities, and left without warning.
    Etziki wished that they had spoken to the giant before he left. They wanted to let him know how much they Kent to them before he left, but Etziki never gathered up enough courage.
    Lighting flashed outside, illuminating the room like it was daytime outside; soon after, a roar of thunder crackled through the sky. Etziki's heart began to hurt. The depressing acceptance that the giant was never coming back began to overcome the dust bunny's well being. Crystal blue tears began to form in Etziki's smooth, yellow eye.
    Their tears slid down their face and hit the dusty wooden floor softly, the wet, hard thump of the tears being drowned out by the now raging storm outside.
    Now, too, Etziki was alone and in need of a friend.
    Oh, how they wished they could have been brave enough to talk to the giant.

EyePudding wrote:
    Username:
    EyePudding
    Dust Bunny #
    Name:
    Toe
    (Like tic-tac-toe :3)

Story:
    Toe was born near a corn field , the stalks where large and every day they glistened as the sun came out every morning. Toe longed to eat that corn for the longest time ever sense he happened upon that field , but unfortunately those corn stalks where so well grown they were tall and sturdy and he couldn't get the stalks to move whatsoever. He saw the humans easily picking at the stocks and churning meal from the corn and his hunger grew ever so greater. He wondered where they took that corn meal? If they were just wasting it and letting it rot? For he never seen them eat the meal? That's when he decided to follow one of the farmers one day from a distance and see where they took those large sacks of powdered corn. He saw the human throw the meal in the storage and lock it shut , waiting for the human to leave, he quickly squeezed his body into a small crack on the storage. The smell of corn meal overwhelmed him. All his little dreams came true in that moment, he tore bag upon bag of corn meal and munched on the tasty dust , he couldn't help himself! As soon as he was stuffed and had his fill of meal he would leave. Every Saturday he would come back and eat a whole bag of meal , Ounce even the farmer caught Toe in the act the farmer couldn't help but fall in love with the chubby dust bunny and grabbed toe marking him with a red paint so he wouldn't mistake him for an actual crow and accidentally hurt him. Toe became a fixture of the farm and apart of the farmers family due to his love of eating corn meal.

All art seen Is drawn by me :3 I worked really hard on this sense this bab is precious! If I don't win it's fine ;-; the person who does has all right to use my art but all I ask is I'm given credit~
    The left view of the bird at the bottom is my own little touch seeing as the reference doesn't show the other side of the bird babes face <3

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Yağmur
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dust Bunnies 45 and 46 (over, see pg2)

Postby Slabby » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:19 am

Thank you! I'm happy to have toe ~
I worked really hard so I appreciate it :3
Not gonna lie I stalked this forum half to death XD
Do I have the most Dwarf Hamsters on all of Chicken Smoothie yet?
Slabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me