My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Batch Re-adoption #132

Postby .Space.Unicorns. » Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:48 pm

Alright so i'm putting this gal up for re-adoption!
I've lost touch with her (and honestly never really got to fully love her!)
So I want this babe to get a really great home! Also this competition is going to be for non-owners and people who own 1-2 viscets!!!!YAYAYAY!!!!!
For the form I want to hear her family situation, for instance does she still keep in touch with her birth parents or has she gone to a new family? SOOO.....
You can add up to two extras to the form, and prettying up is allowed but honestly it won't be the factor that makes my decision! I want to be see a bit of effort put into the forms though,
alrightie so enough talking for me.........

Form-
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Extras(optional):

THIS ENDS APRIL 30, that a week (plus a few days) so it should be plenty of time, if not i'll give a one day extension!
ImageImage
╔══════════════╗
Whats up yo?
link ~ link ~ link

╚══════════════╝
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
╔══════════════════╗
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Hi I am Space, call me whatever!
The little girl on the side is
Pandora, my pride and joy! If your
interested in the species check em'
out, they're called viscets. I'd forever
love you if you could say I referred
you c;
Art (c) Sock.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
╚══════════════════╝
ImageImage
.Space.Unicorns.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Batch #132

Postby cvpidxpng » Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:03 am

Username;;
➵Rainbowpitbull; I own 1 viscet
Name;;
➵Fossil Leigh, but prefers being called Fossil
Nicknames;;
➵Fossil Is often called Faus, or Faux (Pronounced fox)
Gender;;
➵Fossil is a full born Female
Sexual Orientation;;
➵Fossil is Lesbian
Personality;;
➵Fossil is an average "Don't mess with me, I wont mess with you, Mess with me or my friends, Be prepared to die" She is over obsessively protective and caring. She is also really laid back and weird. She will go up to any viscet and whisper weird and awkward things in their ear, for example "I like beeeeefff" or "Hiii" *breathing really deep* she always cracks up, and sometimes the other viscet looks at her strangely, With a rare chance of them laughing along. She is also really serious when she is need to be. When something serious happens, she takes it serious and doesn't joke about it. For love, She gets immediately love-struck and wants to spend every little time with the special female. But takes the heartbreak very seriously when they say no. She usually gets very angry or very sad, but respect their decision.
▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀
Relationship with Kane;;
They both share one thing in common, They both like Fall out Boys! Although, Fossil likes Phoneix better, She is happy her Father has the same taste in music with her. She really loves spending times with her father. They always go on Daddy/Daughter dates every month on a the 3rd Saturday. She sometimes has her disputes with her Father, But she always settles them, and they always return to best buds <3
Relationship with Kyuko;;
Her relationship with her mother is distance. She rarely talks to her mother and knows little about her. Although she doesn't hate her mother, She just likes company of her father than she does her mother and conversations with her are... Awkward
Relationships with Rajah;;
Her and Rajah are..well they have mixed emotions! Just like real sibling. They either hate each other guts, or will kill for each other. They always hang out when they are in good moods, or yell at each other when they are mad. But they always try to hang out when they want!
Last edited by cvpidxpng on Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:16 pm, edited 9 times in total.
❤❤
cvpidxpng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amaoretto » Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:18 am

Image Ophelia is very charismatic. She loves
to make others feel like they can finish whatever they're
stalling on. She would always volunteer at local schools;
mostly pre-schools and elementary schools. She loves
children and would always want to see them work up
to their fullest potential --
Image Ophelia has always had a strong connection
with her mother, they would go everywhere with each
other. She still keeps in touch with her mother to this
day, sending cute postcards or just visiting one another,
these two are the best of friends.
Her father on the other hand, she sometimes talks with
him, but not all the time. Ophelia has never really had
a strong connection to her father like some little girls
have with their fathers. She likes to keep her distance,
but once in a while she'll visit him for a few hours
then go back home

big wip <3
Username: panromantic
Name: ophelia
Family Situation: --
Extras(optional): -- might add art or short story //possible both
Last edited by amaoretto on Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:49 am, edited 3 times in total.
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

ama | adult | art shop | th
commissions: ✔ PMs: ✔
looking to trade for ALL
pets adopted 7/24
art by tsu-bear

amaoretto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby finifugal ✨ » Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:27 pm

Username: IheartNightWings
Name:
Family Situation:
Extras(optional):

v wip
-loves family to pieces
·separation anxiety???
-real momma's and daddy's girl
-honestly would give up the world for family

━━━━━━━━━━
heyo, i'm fin! i an currently on an indefinite hiatus, though one day I hope to find my way back. if you ever find yourself needing me, you can send me a pm, though a response might take awhile. i’ll try to pop in every now and then when i’m able!

finifugal ✨

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cvpidxpng » Sun May 01, 2016 7:28 am

Good luck everyone!!
❤❤
cvpidxpng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Opal

Postby ABeardedDragon » Sun May 01, 2016 8:24 am

Information wrote:Username: ABeardedDragon - I don't have any Viscets at the moment.
Name: Opal

Personality: Opal is outgoing, ambitious and curious. She loves to make new friends to keep her company while she is away from home. This Viscet is very affectionate. She is extremely kind and will help anyone in need. In addition, she is loyal. Opal also has a great memory and remembers most people she meets; she loves to think about her past experiences. Sometimes she can be observant, she often sketches her finds in her journal. She is also a big dreamer, she loves to imagine what the lives of animals around her are like; as well as questioning 'why', 'how' and 'what if'.

Unfortunately, Opal is a risk-taker and isn't very observant when it comes to examining for dangers. This usually causes some problems in her adventures. Also, she is often quite attached to most people she meets; even if she hardly knows them. This makes it hard for her to leave, but she could never leave the joy of finding new places and items behind. At least not yet.

Likes: Opal has a great passion for exploration. It amazes her how different the world is from her home. She loves listening to the stories and rumours in every new place she visits. On her adventures she finds treasures; she likes to examine stones and gemstones especially.
Dislikes: Although she loves adventure, Opal dislikes being away from home and is often homesick. She also has slight speluncaphobia (fear of caves) but her obsession with stones lure her to them.
Favourites wrote:Favourite Colour: Green.
Favourite Food: Peaches.
Favourite Animal: Red-tailed hawk, her best friend is one after all!
Favourite Letter: B
Favourite Number: 11
Favourite Season: Autumn, she loves running through the leaves.
Favourite Day of the Week: Wednesday.
Favourite Holiday: Christmas, she often gets to see her family then.
Favourite Outside Activity: Adventures!
Favourite Inside Activity: Inside? What's inside? (Drawing and writing?)

Other: When she eventually comes home and stays, she would still like to do some adventuring. Opal is considering becoming a geologist or just going on small, local adventures. It would mean the world to her if Rajah would come with her. Right now she has a pet red-tailed hawk who delivers messages to her parents.

Family Situation wrote: Opal loves her family very much. However, she decided she wanted to leave home and travel the world. She still thinks of her parents and writes letters to them often. But sadly, she rarely sees them. The thing that upset her the most about leaving was not having her brother, Rajah, around. He was her best friend and she loved being around him. She writes to him too and he is usually the one to receive the treasures she has found on her adventures. Opal hopes that once she has had enough of traveling she can come home again. Maybe she could bring a mate home too; then settle down together as one big happy family.

Extra wrote:Opal was relaxing by a river. Behind her was a pine forest. It was about mid-day and she lay in the warm sun. She took her old leather journal and tore a page out. Then the Viscet began to write on this page with a short pencil, which seemed to have been used quite a bit.
Hi! It's Opal and I just wanted to let you all know that I am well. Hopefully, I will have enough time to come to visit next week. So, what have I been up to? Well, you won't believe what I found in a cave the other day. A beautiful little geode. I've never seen anything so amazing before. Honestly, that going in that dark, wet, horrible cave was worth it. I want Rajah to have it. I promise that I'll give mother and father something next time! How is it at home? I can't wait to be back.
-Lots of love, Opal.

Opal rolled her letter up and tied it with a red ribbon. Her hawk, Phoenix, sat in a nearby tree. She called for him and he flew down to her. Expected as he was a very well trained, obedient bird.
"Take this to my family," she said to him as she placed the letter in his talons. The young Viscet watched her bird fly off into the blue skies. Now that her letter was sorted, she could finally start writing about what she found today.
Saturday, 30th April, 2016;
It's currently mid-day and I'm still in this lovely forest. I've decided that the geode I found the other day should be a gift to Rajah. I hope mother and father don't mind not receiving a gift this time. Phoenix is currently gone. Since there's still a few hours of daylight left, I should explore.

With that she put her pencil in her journal and closed it. She carried it in her arms to her small camp. It was just a tent with a campfire really. Opal placed the journal in her tent, next to her pillow. Finally, she could get back to exploring.

It only took a few minutes for Opal to find something. In front of her were some thick reeds in the river. And sat in the reeds was a group of frogs. They sang the most beautiful song she had ever heard. She also saw a blue butterfly, one she had never seen before. The Viscet felt so excited; to show this she ran straight into the reeds. Opal hopped and splashed in the water, seemingly mimicking the startled frogs as she followed them. Eventually, the Viscet fell over, laughing. After she had calmed down, she carried on walking. She found a few things in the hours that passed. This included a pine cone, a large flat mushroom from a fallen log, a flat shiny pebble and a bluejay feather. Opal also passed a cave, but she didn't feel like exploring that yet. Of course, she'd come back another day. The sun was starting to set. She started to wander back to camp. When she got there, she sat by the river to finish her journal entry for the day. Fireflies were now flying around the water's edge. They looked amazing against the orange and pink sky. One of the fireflies stayed close to her, which helped give her light to see what she was writing. She decided to name the firefly 'Sparky'; she knew it wouldn't stay though. While she was writing, she talked to the firefly even though it couldn't understand her. It just helped to make her feel a little less lonely out in the wild.
"Where is your family, little guy? Do you ever miss home? What's it like being a firefly? Why does your butt glow?" Opal giggled as she asked. She could only imagine the firefly's replies to her endless questions. When she finished writing, she stood up. This scared Sparky and it flew away. "Bye, Sparky!" She shouted, hoping it would hear her. It was time for her to sleep anyway. She curled up in her tent. It took a few minutes but she heard Phoenix return. That night, she had a strange dream. She dreamed she was a little firefly, who could fly wherever they want. She imagined herself in the cave she found today, her glow lighting the way. After a good night's sleep, she would be ready to explore again.

Good luck everyone!
Last edited by ABeardedDragon on Fri May 20, 2016 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
ABeardedDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cvpidxpng » Sun May 01, 2016 3:25 pm

Ii don't know if the above form counted,
But ahh I'm way to overpumped o3o
❤❤
cvpidxpng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Space.Unicorns. » Sun May 01, 2016 5:41 pm

judging begins now, no more editing or adding forms c;!
ImageImage
╔══════════════╗
Whats up yo?
link ~ link ~ link

╚══════════════╝
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
╔══════════════════╗
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Hi I am Space, call me whatever!
The little girl on the side is
Pandora, my pride and joy! If your
interested in the species check em'
out, they're called viscets. I'd forever
love you if you could say I referred
you c;
Art (c) Sock.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
╚══════════════════╝
ImageImage
.Space.Unicorns.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cvpidxpng » Mon May 02, 2016 1:00 pm

.Space.Unicorns. wrote:judging begins now, no more editing or adding forms c;!

AHHHHH I'm so nervous
good luck x 100
❤❤
cvpidxpng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me