BDS || Timberjack || 003 || Closed by ShadyBro

Based on Click to view
Artist ShadyBro [gallery]
Time spent 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

BDS || Timberjack || 003 || Closed

Postby ShadyBro » Thu May 19, 2016 6:56 pm

·················································································································
·················································································································
Uncommon • Sharp Class
Generally peaceful and independent dragons, Timberjacks are characterized by their
huge wings. In addition to their size, Timberjack wings are razor sharp, and are their
main defense mechanism. They are also fiercely protective of their riders.

Rider: ABeardedDragon
Name: Radiance
Last edited by ShadyBro on Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

─- ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─- ♡ - - ♡ -─ ⋆⋅⋅⋆ -─
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: BDS || Timberjack || 003 || Open

Postby kiffell » Thu May 19, 2016 10:13 pm

Rider: tigerclaw5197
Name: Lillith
Taming Entry: wip
Last edited by kiffell on Sat May 21, 2016 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby huddson » Fri May 27, 2016 8:55 am

Rider: Stargazing
Name: Sandstone
Taming Entry:

Pretty much marking bcause I have to go to school soon.
Cecil/Ffwsia - two-spirit, it/its, aspec polyam vincian - autistic + others
Toyhouse
huddson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadyBro » Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:20 am

Whoever finishes a taming entry first wins sooo yeah go for it.
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ABeardedDragon » Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:20 am

Taming Entry:
Earlier today I was wandering through the thick forests on an island far from Berk. It had recently been discovered and I was here to examine what lived on this island. I had brought my Hideous Zippleback but I left him by the shore so he wouldn't scare away any creatures. I found many small, common animals but after a few hours I found a dragon.

A large dragon flew across the mid-day sky. It flew under the sun and its golden speckled wings seemed to shine in the light; it was a truly amazing sight that I can not describe with words. The dragon soared gracefully as if it was a feather in the breeze. After a few moments I realised I had to find out about this dragon. It was hard to see because of the sun, but it was clearly a Timberjack. I thought it saw me as it started to fly downwards, straight into the forest. The sound of trees crashing to the floor echoed across the area. I panicked and ran towards the dragon, thinking it had crashed and injured itself. There was a clearing where the dragon had landed and the dragon, which I could figure out to be male now that I was closer, was laying on a thick fallen tree. He noticed me and looked towards me.

The Timberjack did not move. He simply looked at me. It was strange, I expected the dragon to attack me or at least threaten me. But he didn't. The more I looked into the wild creatures eyes, the more I saw. His eyes were filled with sadness. But why? Maybe he is hurt, I thought. Unlike my meetings with past dragons, I did not feel any fear. I slowly walked towards him. In response he stood up on his tail and the hooks on his wings. Finally I stood in front of him. He did not seem to be afraid either as he started to nudge my hand with his head. I stroked his head and the dragon growled. Not in an aggressive way but as if he was pleased. Then he quickly turned around so I could see his back. I didn't understand what the dragon wanted so I just stared at him in confusion. He cried out in frustration and quickly walked off on his wings. I watched as the dragon rubbed his back against a tree which fell over. The Timberjack seemed to sigh and lay back down on the tree I found him on.

I realised that he had an itch. He had no way to scratch his back. Then I remembered that a common way of taming Timberjacks was to scratch their itch. I approached the dragon again and reached my hand out to his back, rubbing my hand against him. He lifted his head and looked back at me. The dragon seemed happier but there was still something. Looking closely at his back, I noticed that he had some large splinters. He must have got them by rubbing on the tree. They were large enough to be removed by hand and if they were on a human they would probably be too large to be called splinters. Carefully, I removed them. His eyes seemed to glow with happiness. I stroked him for a little while before I decided it was time to leave.

However, when I tried to leave the dragon followed me. Occasionally he would try and pull me back. He didn't want me to leave. Of course, I had to and he wanted to stay with me then he would have to come home with me. I reached the beach where my Hideous Zippleback was. The Timberjack still followed me and it was obvious that he would stay. So, I sat and watched the dragon for a while, thinking of a name for him. I remembered the way his wings seemed to shine in the light and the way his bright eyes glowed with happiness.
"Radiance," I said to the him who seemed to appreciate his new name. After a few hours of rest, we returned home.
ABeardedDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadyBro » Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:34 am

ABeardedDragon wrote:

Taming Entry:
Earlier today I was wandering through the thick forests on an island far from Berk. It had recently been discovered and I was here to examine what lived on this island. I had brought my Hideous Zippleback but I left him by the shore so he wouldn't scare away any creatures. I found many small, common animals but after a few hours I found a dragon.

A large dragon flew across the mid-day sky. It flew under the sun and its golden speckled wings seemed to shine in the light; it was a truly amazing sight that I can not describe with words. The dragon soared gracefully as if it was a feather in the breeze. After a few moments I realised I had to find out about this dragon. It was hard to see because of the sun, but it was clearly a Timberjack. I thought it saw me as it started to fly downwards, straight into the forest. The sound of trees crashing to the floor echoed across the area. I panicked and ran towards the dragon, thinking it had crashed and injured itself. There was a clearing where the dragon had landed and the dragon, which I could figure out to be male now that I was closer, was laying on a thick fallen tree. He noticed me and looked towards me.

The Timberjack did not move. He simply looked at me. It was strange, I expected the dragon to attack me or at least threaten me. But he didn't. The more I looked into the wild creatures eyes, the more I saw. His eyes were filled with sadness. But why? Maybe he is hurt, I thought. Unlike my meetings with past dragons, I did not feel any fear. I slowly walked towards him. In response he stood up on his tail and the hooks on his wings. Finally I stood in front of him. He did not seem to be afraid either as he started to nudge my hand with his head. I stroked his head and the dragon growled. Not in an aggressive way but as if he was pleased. Then he quickly turned around so I could see his back. I didn't understand what the dragon wanted so I just stared at him in confusion. He cried out in frustration and quickly walked off on his wings. I watched as the dragon rubbed his back against a tree which fell over. The Timberjack seemed to sigh and lay back down on the tree I found him on.

I realised that he had an itch. He had no way to scratch his back. Then I remembered that a common way of taming Timberjacks was to scratch their itch. I approached the dragon again and reached my hand out to his back, rubbing my hand against him. He lifted his head and looked back at me. The dragon seemed happier but there was still something. Looking closely at his back, I noticed that he had some large splinters. He must have got them by rubbing on the tree. They were large enough to be removed by hand and if they were on a human they would probably be too large to be called splinters. Carefully, I removed them. His eyes seemed to glow with happiness. I stroked him for a little while before I decided it was time to leave.

However, when I tried to leave the dragon followed me. Occasionally he would try and pull me back. He didn't want me to leave. Of course, I had to and he wanted to stay with me then he would have to come home with me. I reached the beach where my Hideous Zippleback was. The Timberjack still followed me and it was obvious that he would stay. So, I sat and watched the dragon for a while, thinking of a name for him. I remembered the way his wings seemed to shine in the light and the way his bright eyes glowed with happiness.
"Radiance," I said to the him who seemed to appreciate his new name. After a few hours of rest, we returned home.

Congrats!
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

ShadyBro