Res for this baby
╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝
Super huge WIP
"Everything Will Be Okay"

Use any pronouns

I'm just a person that's enjoys making art,
spooky things in general, cats, and my many OCs.
Don't be afraid to send me a PM if you want to chat~

Art/Icon by TenMomentsTill

Text
text

Text
Text
TenMomentsTill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ɪ'ᴍ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ

Postby monochrome. » Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:03 pm

Please note: This form was coded on the web browser Firefox. If you're viewing this thread from a different web browser, some formatting may be different.

╔═══════════════════════╗
➳ Name ➳ Pyro
➳ Meaning ➳ "Fire" or "flame child" in
Greek.
➳ Gender ➳ Male
➳ Age ➳ Young Adult
➳ IQ ➳ 122
➳ Zodiac ➳ Capricorn

╚═══════════════════════╝
╔═════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Art temporarily removed to save my phone's data lol

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════╝

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

➳ Personality ➳
As someone who's been through several hardships, Pyro has a hardened and tough outlook on life. In short, he quickly develops hatred for others without getting to know them. He trusts very few and isolates himself, living alone. He has little patience for anyone and has a fiery temper. The hardened scowl Pyro wears is always there, his body language frequently hostile. Deep down, Pyro is terrified of being hurt again - leading to a running fear of letting others get close to him. Pyro has a bad habit of pitying himself, often leading to an annoyed and grumpy attitude when others don't sympathize with him. While Pyro is incredibly intelligent, he has a very fixed mindset, believing that talent and intelligence are set once you're born and you can't do much to change it. As some might guess, Pyro is pessimistic, but he is nowhere near depressed. Pyro is ridiculously defensive and territorial. He sees everything as either his or not. Pyro will protect "his" things, people, and places he loves to the death - mostly due to his irrational fear of losing the things he loves.

On the outside, Pyro's personality is incredibly plain - moody and pessimistic, dark and dreary. But Pyro has a whole other layer that appears when he's doing what he loves - climbing. Pyro is obsessed with climbing, and he doesn't just stop at trees. The Viscet is obsessed with being as close to the sky as possible, and is often found clambering up mountainside and perched precariously at a cliff's edge. When climbing or at extremely elevated altitudes, Pyro's personality does a one-eighty. He goes from dark and moody to excited and hopeful, sticking his snout into the air and inhaling deeply, a rare smile teasing his lips.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

➳ Short Story ➳
Tick. By the time Pyro was woken rudely by the smell and feeling of singed fur, it was as though the clock was already ticking. His pack's territory was awash in brilliant flames, their red and orange tips dancing across the midnight sky. Only a juvenile, Pyro's mind was whirling. All he could do was stare into the flames, awestruck. The sharp yowling and yelping of his pack members filled the air, and it was all Pyro could do to force his paws to move away from the wall of fire in front of him. Yellow eyes wide, he tore his mind from the fire, pushing himself into a run. Tick. His mother had long since disappeared, not even her name known to the Viscling, but it was the absence of his father that terrified Pyro. Did he forget about me? A hot ember landed near Pyro's clawed paw, and he forced himself to shift from mental energy to physical, running rather than thinking. His pack had slept in a valley - one made up of hundreds of trees and dry grass, the perfect kindling. His heart pounded in his chest as he jumped onto an embankment, scrambling away from the valley. Tick. Several silhouettes, their blue eyes reflecting the flames, turned their heads towards Pyro, backing away with fear. Only two of his pack members seemed to have escaped the valley thus far, Pyro realized, and not a single one was his father. As ash filled the air, Pyro felt tears slipping down his muzzle as he yelped for his father. Other Viscets dragged themselves from the valley, but none had the single yellow eye belonging to his father. Tick.
For hours, Pyro lay in the mud as the forest around him burned. Here, he was safe. The wildfire was slowing its progress as ash filled the air and tree hollows released their last puffs of smoke before creaking and giving out. Tick. All but four of Pyro's pack members had escaped. And all but four had refused to allow him near them, terrified of the outsider.

As Pyro lay quietly in the mud, his eyes closed, his body shaking with fear, he thought back to his "happy place". Once upon a time, before his mother had left, Pyro and his two parents had spent a holiday away from the pack. Snow fell gently over the sparsely lit forest, rays of sunlight glinting off the fresh blanket of snow. The young Pyro jumped sharply over a snow-covered rock, his paws shattering a thin layer of ice with a crack, his heavy breath escaping in frosted puffs. The world was a magical place, and Pyro couldn't help but grin as he slid across the ice and collided with his mother, an "oomph" escaping his snout. His father finally caught up with the duo, unable to hold back a chuckle as he saw his mate and son giggling together in a heap, their paws buried in fresh snow.

Tick. A flake of snow-like ash landed on Pyro's nose. Not bothering to shake it off, Pyro's yellow eyes shone like beacons in the black darkness as he stood, turned his back on the burned out valley, and walked towards the future. Tock.

Massive thanks to the exceptionally talented Mint Chip for this beautiful art <3

x
x

➳ Biography ➳
Born into and raised within a relatively massive group of Viscets, Pyro had an easy and wonder-filled childhood. Many of his fellow Visclings adored him, due to his easygoing personality and his cool eyes, which they called "snake eyes". He first discovered his love of climbing when his best friend, a male Viscet named Dax, encouraged him to clamber up a tree. Once he reached the top, Pyro remained in the tree for hours; Until his mother climbed up with him and finally brought him down. Around the age of four, Pyro's mother was forced to leave the pack due to overcrowding. His father stayed, and Pyro remembers very little about hit mother, only that she is likely still alive. Life after his mother left was odd, but Pyro quickly fell into the schedule or training, hunting, and relaxing. After much training, Pyro became a skilled hunter, learning quickly and easily surpassing others of his age.

When Pyro was a juvenile, a human dropped a lit cigarette into some dry forest brush - causing a massive forest fire that lead to the death of his father and three other pack members. From then on, Pyro lived on his own, resenting humans and most other Viscets. He eventually met another small pack and reunited with his childhood best friend, Dax. He developed a small crush on another Viscet by the name of Leia. Pyro hung around in the small pack for about a year, leaving when he realized Dax had abandoned him for Leia. From the on, Pyro has lived alone, protecting his small forest by a river with everything he has.

➳ Theme Song ➳ Animal I Have Become
The song's angry and upset lyrics give
Pyro a feeling of energy. The
underlying tone of being lost in
hardships and knowing that you've
changed rings true with the Viscet.
The sound of the electric guitar
excites Pyro, and he often finds
himself tapping his tail against the
ground with the beat.

➳ Quirks ➳
- Must circle several times before
lying down.
- Loves the feeling of wind against his
muzzle.
- Cannot stay at low altitudes for too
long, gets anxious.
- Avoids other Viscets due to his Thantophobia.
- Extremely nocturnal, gets
nauseous if he's awake too early.

x
x
x
x
x
x

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
➳ Why I Want Him ➳
I currently only have one slot remaining for Viscets, and I wasn't actually planning on using it
for any Viscet other than a custom or MYO. I've had this character concept in mind for quite a long time,
and as soon as I saw the design and general atmosphere of the character, I knew the idea
of "Pyro" that I'd had in mind for weeks would be perfect. I feel like he would fit in well with
my (admittedly large, but well-loved) pack of Viscets.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Last edited by monochrome. on Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:33 am, edited 3 times in total.
monochrome.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #138

Postby booklover789 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:37 pm

Totally AWESOME viscet! I would LOVE to try out for this awesome dude/dudette, but I have too many viscets as it is, and thus will not be trying out. Good luck to all who enter! :)
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilverSamurai » Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:24 am

Little edit- I've decided to extend the date c:
Now ends on September 12th!

Yo, I'm Silver and like talking with people and making new friends.
I enjoy music, birds, anime/manga, video games, and art. Feel free to send over a message whenever if you'd like to chat!

A lot is happening right now, but I'm doing my best

"I fell apart, but got back up again,"
SilverSamurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ɪ'ᴍ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ

Postby -Shaded- » Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:26 am

AnnaROUaT wrote:
Please note: This form was coded on the web browser Firefox. If you're viewing this thread from a different web browser, some formatting may be different.

➳ Name ➳ Pyro
➳ Meaning ➳ "Fire" or "flame child" in
Greek.
➳ Gender ➳ Male
➳ Age ➳ Young Adult
➳ IQ ➳ 122
➳ Zodiac ➳ Capricorn

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════╝

➳ Personality ➳
As someone who's been through several hardships, Pyro has a hardened and tough outlook on life. In short, he quickly develops hatred for others without getting to know them. He trusts very few and isolates himself, living alone. He has little patience for anyone and has a fiery temper. The hardened scowl Pyro wears is always there, his body language frequently hostile. Deep down, Pyro is terrified of being hurt again - leading to a running fear of letting others get close to him. Pyro has a bad habit of pitying himself, often leading to an annoyed and grumpy attitude when others don't sympathize with him. While Pyro is incredibly intelligent, he has a very fixed mindset, believing that talent and intelligence are set once you're born and you can't do much to change it. As some might guess, Pyro is pessimistic, but he is nowhere near depressed. Pyro is ridiculously defensive and territorial. He sees everything as either his or not. Pyro will protect "his" things, people, and places he loves to the death - mostly due to his irrational fear of losing the things he loves.

On the outside, Pyro's personality is incredibly plain - moody and pessimistic, dark and dreary. But Pyro has a whole other layer that appears when he's doing what he loves - climbing. Pyro is obsessed with climbing, and he doesn't just stop at trees. The Viscet is obsessed with being as close to the sky as possible, and is often found clambering up mountainside and perched precariously at a cliff's edge. When climbing or at extremely elevated altitudes, Pyro's personality does a one-eighty. He goes from dark and moody to excited and hopeful, sticking his snout into the air and inhaling deeply, a rare smile teasing his lips.

[img]ART%20HERE[/img]

➳ Short Story ➳
Tick. By the time Pyro was woken rudely by the smell and feeling of singed fur, it was as though the clock was already ticking. His pack's territory was awash in brilliant flames, their red and orange tips dancing across the midnight sky. Only a juvenile, Pyro's mind was whirling. All he could do was stare into the flames, awestruck. The sharp yowling and yelping of his pack members filled the air, and it was all Pyro could do to force his paws to move away from the wall of fire in front of him. Yellow eyes wide, he tore his mind from the fire, pushing himself into a run. Tick. His mother had long since disappeared, not even her name known to the Viscling, but it was the absence of his father that terrified Pyro. Did he forget about me? A hot ember landed near Pyro's clawed paw, and he forced himself to shift from mental energy to physical, running rather than thinking. His pack had slept in a valley - one made up of hundreds of trees and dry grass, the perfect kindling. His heart pounded in his chest as he jumped onto an embankment, scrambling away from the valley. Tick. Several silhouettes, their blue eyes reflecting the flames, turned their heads towards Pyro, backing away with fear. Only two of his pack members seemed to have escaped the valley thus far, Pyro realized, and not a single one was his father. As ash filled the air, Pyro felt tears slipping down his muzzle as he yelped for his father. Other Viscets dragged themselves from the valley, but none had the single yellow eye belonging to his father. Tick.
For hours, Pyro lay in the mud as the forest around him burned. Here, he was safe. The wildfire was slowing its progress as ash filled the air and tree hollows released their last puffs of smoke before creaking and giving out. Tick. All but four of Pyro's pack members had escaped. And all but four had refused to allow him near them, terrified of the outsider.

As Pyro lay quietly in the mud, his eyes closed, his body shaking with fear, he thought back to his "happy place". Once upon a time, before his mother had left, Pyro and his two parents had spent a holiday away from the pack. Snow fell gently over the sparsely lit forest, rays of sunlight glinting off the fresh blanket of snow. The young Pyro jumped sharply over a snow-covered rock, his paws shattering a thin layer of ice with a crack, his heavy breath escaping in frosted puffs. The world was a magical place, and Pyro couldn't help but grin as he slid across the ice and collided with his mother, an "oomph" escaping his snout. His father finally caught up with the duo, unable to hold back a chuckle as he saw his mate and son giggling together in a heap, their paws buried in fresh snow.

Tick. A flake of snow-like ash landed on Pyro's nose. Not bothering to shake it off, Pyro's yellow eyes shone like beacons in the black darkness as he stood, turned his back on the burned out valley, and walked towards the future. Tock.

x
x

➳ Biography ➳
Born into and raised within a relatively massive group of Viscets, Pyro had an easy and wonder-filled childhood. Many of his fellow Visclings adored him, due to his easygoing personality and his cool eyes, which they called "snake eyes". He first discovered his love of climbing when his best friend, a male Viscet named Dax, encouraged him to clamber up a tree. Once he reached the top, Pyro remained in the tree for hours; Until his mother climbed up with him and finally brought him down. Around the age of four, Pyro's mother was forced to leave the pack due to overcrowding. His father stayed, and Pyro remembers very little about hit mother, only that she is likely still alive. Life after his mother left was odd, but Pyro quickly fell into the schedule or training, hunting, and relaxing. After much training, Pyro became a skilled hunter, learning quickly and easily surpassing others of his age.

When Pyro was a juvenile, a human dropped a lit cigarette into some dry forest brush - causing a massive forest fire that lead to the death of his father and three other pack members. From then on, Pyro lived on his own, resenting humans and most other Viscets. He eventually met another small pack and reunited with his childhood best friend, Dax. He developed a small crush on another Viscet by the name of Leia. Pyro hung around in the small pack for about a year, leaving when he realized Dax had abandoned him for Leia. From the on, Pyro has lived alone, protecting his small forest by a river with everything he has.

➳ Theme Song ➳ Animal I Have Become
The song's angry and upset lyrics give
Pyro a feeling of energy. The
underlying tone of being lost in
hardships and knowing that you've
changed rings true with the Viscet.
The sound of the electric guitar
excites Pyro, and he often finds
himself tapping his tail against the
ground with the beat.

➳ Quirks ➳
- Must circle several times before
lying down.
- Loves the feeling of wind against his
muzzle.
- Cannot stay at low altitudes for too
long, gets anxious.
- Avoids other Viscets due to his Thantophobia.
- Extremely nocturnal, gets
nauseous if he's awake too early.

x
x
x
x
x
x

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
➳ Why I Want Him ➳
I currently only have one slot remaining for Viscets, and I wasn't actually planning on using it
for any Viscet other than a custom or MYO. I've had this character concept in mind for quite a long time,
and as soon as I saw the design and general atmosphere of the character, I knew the idea
of "Pyro" that I'd had in mind for weeks would be perfect. I feel like he would fit in well with
my (admittedly large, but well-loved) pack of Viscets.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Oh my Anna... *^*
╔════════════════════════════╗
They/Them | Virgo | Artist/Animator
----
Hey, I'm -Shaded-
I enjoy lots of things like music, art,
Panic! at the disco, and voltron! *cough* plance.
If you have a good plance fanfic please Pm me lol

-----
To-do: Not die
DA - Characters - Art Shop - Art Fite
Viscets - Dork - Amarhi
ImageImageImage
Avatar By- Yugi | Center Sig pixel- me
I do own the character Romero (avatar) and Nora (siggy)

╚════════════════════════════╝
-Shaded-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilverSamurai » Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:04 am

two day shout-out!

Yo, I'm Silver and like talking with people and making new friends.
I enjoy music, birds, anime/manga, video games, and art. Feel free to send over a message whenever if you'd like to chat!

A lot is happening right now, but I'm doing my best

"I fell apart, but got back up again,"
SilverSamurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Shaded- » Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:39 am

Good luck Anna!
(Lol I'll prob won't win...)
╔════════════════════════════╗
They/Them | Virgo | Artist/Animator
----
Hey, I'm -Shaded-
I enjoy lots of things like music, art,
Panic! at the disco, and voltron! *cough* plance.
If you have a good plance fanfic please Pm me lol

-----
To-do: Not die
DA - Characters - Art Shop - Art Fite
Viscets - Dork - Amarhi
ImageImageImage
Avatar By- Yugi | Center Sig pixel- me
I do own the character Romero (avatar) and Nora (siggy)

╚════════════════════════════╝
-Shaded-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:35 am

Same here, I have no chance compared to Anna, so I don't know why I even tried good luck to everyone else!

Postby monochrome. » Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:59 am

What no guys ohmygosh your forms are great!! ;u;
Good luck to everyone <33
monochrome.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me