L.O.C. #46 OPEN! by starry--knight

Based on Click to view
Artist starry--knight [gallery]
Time spent 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

L.O.C. #46 OPEN!

Postby starry--knight » Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:18 am

This lion is a pride member, but don't get me wrong they can still have things to do. In your form consider placing him in a rank such as cub traineror healer

To adopt this L.O.C. read the homepage first! And note that these Lions do NOT have contact or own humanoid objects.

Code: Select all
    Username:
    L.O.C. name:
    L.O.C. element: Earth
    Personality:
    1 Art piece:

extras are allowed, end date is March 10th!
    Extras cannot include more art.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Lions of the Cosmos

My Oekaki Gallery

My Lions (L.O.C.)

<-- art by Tealea on CS
Pixels by MechanicDrone
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: L.O.C. #46 OPEN!

Postby starry--knight » Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:21 am

bump

Lions of the Cosmos

My Oekaki Gallery

My Lions (L.O.C.)

<-- art by Tealea on CS
Pixels by MechanicDrone
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadow59 » Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:15 am

Username:shadow59
L.O.C. name: shane
L.O.C. element: Earth
Personality: shane is a very fit and active lion, he loves to hunt and run. shane can be playful and a bit boisterous but he is also very kind hearted and friendly towards other lions, shane especially like cubs.
1 Art piece: Image
Last edited by shadow59 on Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
shadow59

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zoocyte » Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:28 am

I hope traditional's alright. Just Ceros and some random cub.

R.I.P. MaxtheParrot

Ceros

Earth

Ceros is calm,collected, humble and patient. He does not have any envy for the proud warriors, and is satisfied with the role of a healer. He's younger than he looks, and is wise for his age. Unlike some lions, Ceros does not rush into battle the moment a threat appears and will try to negotiate.

Ceros wasn't always like this, however. As a cub, Ceros was hyper, prideful, naive, foolish, and loved play-fighting. He had a mother and a father, both warriors with the mark, a brother and a sister his age, and an older brother training to be a warrior. They were all very happy. One day, his parents and older brother were sent on a mission on a volcanic planet far away from home to calm down a species of heat-loving reptilian-like creatures. One moment they're a mellow, peaceful breed, the next they're savage and blood-thirsty. After they left for the mission they disappeared and Ceros and his younger siblings never heard from them again. Some time later when Ceros's siblings were also warriors-in-training, they were sent on the exact same mission for the exact same planet. Ceros begged them not to go but thy ignored him. They too disappeared. After their losses Ceros was never the same again, and developed arsonphobia, a fear of fire. He has never been comfortable around fire elementals. He settled down to be a healer, and is content to help others rather than to harm.

comms
hello, call me koga or zoo!
arcanthera adoptsmy arcanthera storageoff-oekaki gallery
zoocyte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starry--knight » Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:06 am

Congrats! Ceros is yours<33
R.I.P. MaxtheParrot wrote:Image
I hope traditional's alright. Just Ceros and some random cub.

R.I.P. MaxtheParrot

Ceros

Earth

Ceros is calm,collected, humble and patient. He does not have any envy for the proud warriors, and is satisfied with the role of a healer. He's younger than he looks, and is wise for his age. Unlike some lions, Ceros does not rush into battle the moment a threat appears and will try to negotiate.

Ceros wasn't always like this, however. As a cub, Ceros was hyper, prideful, naive, foolish, and loved play-fighting. He had a mother and a father, both warriors with the mark, a brother and a sister his age, and an older brother training to be a warrior. They were all very happy. One day, his parents and older brother were sent on a mission on a volcanic planet far away from home to calm down a species of heat-loving reptilian-like creatures. One moment they're a mellow, peaceful breed, the next they're savage and blood-thirsty. After they left for the mission they disappeared and Ceros and his younger siblings never heard from them again. Some time later when Ceros's siblings were also warriors-in-training, they were sent on the exact same mission for the exact same planet. Ceros begged them not to go but thy ignored him. They too disappeared. After their losses Ceros was never the same again, and developed arsonphobia, a fear of fire. He has never been comfortable around fire elementals. He settled down to be a healer, and is content to help others rather than to harm.

Lions of the Cosmos

My Oekaki Gallery

My Lions (L.O.C.)

<-- art by Tealea on CS
Pixels by MechanicDrone
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery