Viscet #1974 - fly me to the moon by milo.

Based on Click to view
Artist milo. [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 39 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
17 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by ~Teya~

Viscet #1974 - fly me to the moon

Postby milo. » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:00 am

name: Kichōna Hoshi
      owner: ~Teya~

oh dear, oh my. this little one has been traveling a long distance to hear what you've got for 'em! a lifetime of radio silence means this sweetheart is long over due for something wonderful to listen to!

you have 2k words for this competition - the only other requirement, being a playlist 4-6 songs.
      i'd really like to know all about this Viscet! are they an alien? an astronaut? do they just really like space? do they hate space?

i will be judging solely off the character development of this Viscet - the playlist must match the character in some way! keep in mind, i'll be listening to the songs as i read over your form, and i want to be able to connect the music to the character in some way whether it be lyrics or tempo.

this competition will end November 8th

RULES wrote:- be kind. automatic disqualification for any passive aggressiveness/rudeness
      - i require a playlist of 4 to 6 songs
      - you have 2000 words for your entire form c:

username:
      name:
      playlist: 4 - 6 songs
      go crazy!: ( you have 2000 words to play with - give me good characterization )

mutations wrote:
      butterfly tufts - event rare
      multiple eyes - roaming trait
Last edited by milo. on Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
fleabag & resident alien own my whole life
milo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1974 - fly me to the moon

Postby Vluwu » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:09 am

username: Blukitty53
    name: Xeli
    gender for breeding purposes: Female
    playlist:
    x : Starlight - Empire Cast
    x : Saturn - Sleeping at Last
    x : Already Gone - Sleeping At Last
    x : Waking Dream - Natalie Walker
    x : You - Keaton Henson

Stuck In the dream realm- her family thinks shes in a coma. Put to sleep after a year, She comes back as a ghost visible only to her daughter. wip.

Trying for stubs... x~x Limits y u do dis. This babe is gorgeous ugh <3
Last edited by Vluwu on Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

▪ code by Vluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ▪

DATHAF

▸HELLO !MY NAME'S VLU,
My old username was blukitty53, and on other websites i may be shrickerdoosle,
My interest's include writing, drawing, culinary, and video & online games! I'm trying
animation and other creative arts slowly, but school keeps me busy! I love to create
and build characters by drawing and writing about them. Creating art for my characters
and friends always brings a smile to my face. have a wonderful day/night ♥
━━━━━━━━━ [ ✦ ✦ ] ━━━━━━━━
[ ▪ FEMALE ▪ INFP ▪ GEMINI ▪ ]
Vluwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:14 am

Fly me to the moon
    Let me play among the stars
    Let me see what spring is like on
    A-Jupiter and Mars

<3
Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets ♥ | My Kalons ♥ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:52 am

username: ~Teya~
name: Kichōna Hoshi -- meaning "Precious Star" in Japanese
playlist: Down below vv

Kichōna Hoshi felt the warm suns rays as he rolled out of bed, looking at his alarm clock. 7:50AM the glowing numbers read.
"Aw man, not again!" he said audibly to himself, quickly filling his backpack with textbooks and dressing, and went running down the stairs as fast as what was viscetly possible.
''Want me to drive you, hun?" his mother asked, grabbing her keys off the wall, he thought for a moment, "at least I'll avoid Quinn for awhile," biting his lip, he accepted the offer. "Alright!" he said with a smile, his mother's face brightened as they headed out the door, getting into the small vehicle outside.
For a few minutes they were silent, Kichōna zoned out as he payed all his attention to the moaning motor of the car, every once in awhile making a banging-like sound.
"When are you going to get the car fixed?" he asked, turning over to his mother. She made sure not to meet his gaze though, which told him she wasn't planning on doing it any time soon. "Mother . . ." he muttered, rubbing in between his eyes in slight irritation, as she reluctantly replied, "you know we can't afford it, honey," Kichōna sighed, saying, "I could get a job,
it wouldn't be that difficu--"

"No," his mother interrupted, braking at a red light. "But ma," Kichōna began, but went silent when his mother gave him a warning stare.
"I know it's been hard without a father . . . but I can do this, and I'll do it on my own." he opened up his mouth again to speak, but she beat him to it, adding, "I don't want to jeopardize your childhood, alright? You're too young for a job anyways."
Kichōna rolled his eyes, ''I'm 16!" he persisted, straightening his figure to look taller. "You're a baby in my eyes, and that's that." she insisted, pulling into the school parking lot, and with an annoyed sigh, he slammed the car door.
"Hey," his mother said, and he turned. "Have a good day at school, okay?" he stared towards the ground, shrugged, and was on his way.
As Kichōna neared the school, he noticed Quinn and his group of friends hanging out by the entrance. "Here we go," he thought to himself, taking out his phone from his pocket and playing the next song.

Breathing in the cool, fresh rain scent of the trees and nearby earth, he quickly walked closer to the entrance, finding a little solace in the music and clean air.
"Hey, six eyes, how ya been?" came the smirky voice of Quinn, which seemed to float across towards him in a somehow innocent way. But she was in no way an innocent kind of viscet.
Kichōna closed his eyes, still walking, just wishing for it all to end. Why couldn't everyone just ignore her? He didn't deserve this, no one did. It's not like he was the only one tortured but this jerk and her 'buds'.
"Hey, space punk, I asked you a question," Quinn said with a small hiss, putting an arm out just in time so Kichōna couldn't pass.
Skidding to a halt, he watched in dismay as Quinn and her friends surrounded him, "just leave me alone, alright?" he muttered, trying to push past the viscets.
"Why in such a hurry moon man?" Quinn asked, grabbing Kichōna's arm as Kichōna shoved past her. "We're at school, remember? I'm going to class." Kichōna snapped back, tired of Quinn's games. With that, he wrenched his arm away from her, and entered into the crowded hallways, trying to blend into everyone else, but not before Quinn got in one last cheap remark, "yeah, I'm sure school matters a lot to you, being that your mom never even went!"
Biting the inside of his mouth as hard as he could to the point where he could taste blood, Kichōna entered into his first class of the day, just as a new song came through his headphones.

"Alright class, who can tell me, on average, how far away the moon is from earth?" the teacher asked, staring around the class room.
"238,900 miles, Mr. Guam," he replied instantly, "very good Kichōna, I had a feeling you'd know the answer." Mr. Guam said jokingly with a small laugh, and everyone else in the classroom laughed as well.
He blushed, staring down at his textbook and tapping his pencil on the table.
"Now, everyone turn to page 296 . . . " soon the voice of his teacher drifted far away, as he daydreamed of the moon, sketching a large circle with holes and other smaller dots surrounding it, he gave out a longing exhale, wondering if he'd ever be able to see a real moon rock, just to touch one would be the coolest thing ever, but was unlikely to happen.

Sitting down in a faraway corner as far away from everyone else as possible in the cafeteria, he took his sandwich from its plastic bag and began eating it slowly, watching anything and everything around him silently. He often did this, since he had no friends, it was one of the only forms of entertainment around besides music.
"Look at that scrawny kid over there," he heard one of Quinn's friends say, and he switched his ears, trying his best to appear as though he wasn't listening.
"He looks like an easy target." another said, "only I decide if someone's a good target," Quinn snarled, but then added, "and I think you're right." the whole group laughed in unison, "let's go," she added, strolling over to an unsuspecting brunette cream colored viscet that was much smaller than them.
"Hi!" the smaller viscet said, looking up at them. Quinn smirked, saying, "oh hi, I see you're new to this High School, and I was just wondering if you'd like a little tour." the brown viscet grinned, obviously eager to please. ''Well, sure!" he replied, getting up from his seat and walking out of the cafeteria with them, a few bystanders watched them leave, but did nothing.

Kichōna thought for a moment, "it's not my problem," he thought to himself. "It's not like anyone ever tries to help me when Quinn and her friends practically attack me."
Sliding out of his seat with a creak, Kichōna headed for the exit of the cafeteria, nervously tapping his fingers on his leg. "This is so stupid, why am I doing this? I should just turn back," he reasoned in his mind, but still, continued down the echoing halls at a rapid pace.
"What you have to understand is that I am the King of this school, and you have to abide by my rules," Kichōna heard the voice of Quinn somewhere down the hall, but couldn't quite figure out where. Slowly, he tip-toed closer to the sounds of voices.
"I-I understand, m-mam," the voice of the smaller viscet replied, "please, j-just don't hurt me,"
Nearing the voices, Kichōna approached the door where they kept extra kitchen supplies, cleaning equipment, and a large gas tank for the gas powered kitchen stoves for cooking.
Slowly, he opened the door, peaking in to see Quinn and her friends surrounding the poor innocent viscet next to the wall near the back. Quinn lit a cigarette, saying nothing as she took a step closer to the viscet. "Are you sure you understand?" she questioned, sliding her paw up to the viscet's neck.
"That's enough!" Kichōna yelled, and suddenly all 6 of the viscets in the dimly lit room had their eyes fixed on him.
Kichōna's blood ran cold, he'd never live this down, they'd torment him for years to come now, but, I guess better him than the other viscet, right?
"Why you little, no one interferes with my business, no one!'' Quinn snarled, pushing the other viscets in her path out of the way as she stomped over to Kichōna, Kichōna backed away to the wall farthest from the group.
"Finally, some real action," Quinn said irritably as she approached, but in a strange way, she seemed to look happy about it.
Slamming Kichōna into the wall, she swiftly punched him straight in the jaw, Kichōna yelped, attempting to escape her.
"Now this is what I'm talkin' about, right fellas?" she said loudly, with all of them just staring. "You're no fun," she added, looking back at his crew and throwing her cigarette away onto the wet ground.
Kichōna noticed a flame that abruptly appeared out of no where, just as Quinn threw another grueling punch, knocking the air completely out of him.
"Fire, Fire!" all of the viscets behind them shrieked, scurrying out of the room as quick as they could, pushing each other out of the way so they could be the first to leave.

Kichōna stumbled onto the floor, trying his best to regain his strength but it felt as though not a single drop of air was left in the room.
He watched as Quinn went through the door, stealing a short glance in his direction and pausing for a brief moment, staring down at him with fire dancing in her eyes.
With that, Quinn left the room, leaving Kichōna and slamming the door behind her.
'No!" Kichōna exclaimed frantically, it had only been a few moments since the cigarette had hit the ground but it had felt like an eternity, and he suddenly realized why the ground was on fire.
The ground was damp, but not with water, gasoline. He watched in dismay as the flames traveled to the large gasoline tank that must have been leaking, as it swiftly made its way across a number of boxes.
He had no time to react, he was too far away from the door so chose the best option he thought of at the time: Curling up into a ball and covering his eyes.
Indescribable searing heat, along with intense pain that suddenly hit the back of his head and back, and before he knew it, everything went blank.

Fading in and out of consciousness, Kichōna felt the paws of a number of viscets poking and prodding him. At first, there seemed to be large masses of concrete or brick on top of him, but it was lifted at some point. He had no thought for time, it was all like a big blur of things happening to him with no sound; just feeling.
Eventually, the prodding seemed to stop, he tried to open his eyes the best he could to see where he was, but he was simply too exhausted, and finally gave into deep, restless sleep.
Kichōna began to awaken sometime later, still having no way to measure time, he forced his eyes open and saw that it was daylight outside, there was a small, happy songbird outside the open window; it looked to be chirping.
But he couldn't hear it.
Ignoring the songbird, Kichōna turned to his mother, who lay her head at the foot of the hospital bed, sleeping soundly.
"Mother?" he said, feeling the word reverberate through his throat, but heard nothing.
Immediately, his mother stirred, stretching, and then looking in the direction of Kichōna, her eyes widened and she smiled, embracing him in the tightest hug he had ever experienced.
"How did I get here? . . ." Kichōna questioned, but still didn't hear a word he had uttered, his nerves increasing.
His mother finally released him from his embrace, and she began to talk in from of him, but, no sound.
Kichōna shook his head now in panic, trying with all his might to just hear something, anything!
"I can't hear you I can't hear you!" he repeated over and over again, but of course, couldn't hear it himself.
Looking around the white hospital room in panic, he closed his eyes tightly, and wished with all his might it was all of dream, but of course, it wasn't.

1,993 words (remove the song titles)
Last edited by ~Teya~ on Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:40 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfwithWings38 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:47 am

Username: WolfwithWings38
Name: C. L. Static (Weird I know) Goes by C.L
Fun Fact: No one knows if he ever made up his name or what it stands for, so his name is a complete mystery...
Personality: He always seems... Well... Out of it, he doesn't talk at all to anyone that doesn't know him and he only talks to his friends, which is only two friends so he isn't that social and he has a weird sense of humor! When he's alone or alone like walking down the streets type off alone (so two types of alone here) he is just dead silent in his thoughts or as how he says it: "In my own world, which is a place that I can understand." (Oh he's also kind of a sociopath but not a killer) He does have some interesting quirks such as: If he's angry he'll stare at you intensely (which no one knows why) sometimes with a snide smirk which leads others to question things about him, (like if he's an psycho or is a serial killer which he is not, he's just weird) When he goes into a candy ail he will grab the candy and sniff the candy and if someone wanted it he'll put it in his cart and give you a glare, he naturally stares at people in public places already without being angry too (examples would be in the doctors office, parks, or any public places for that matter)
and has a problem with minding his own business with the intent of finding out what people are talking about which sometimes leaves him to stare more. But anyways back to the personality traits he's mostly an introvert (which is probably the most normal thing on here because being an introvert isn't always a bad thing) and he's very intense as well as he easily creeps out people. And that's just the frosting on the cake with his personality...
Playlist:

Man I had a good idea but I can't find the songs so good luck everyone and congrats to the winners and non winnners!
Hey, this is me! WolfwithWings38! You may call me: WolfwithWings38, Wolf, WolfwithWings, and WolfyWingy Though I really don't know why you would XD ....... and in a nutshell I'm weird when I really want to be! I also don't mind trading... and also PM me if you want to talk or something, I won't bite!
My avatar is colored by me and is my new wolf OC, but lines are made by Vixey!
My Viscets Page Link!: viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3335559&p=105943506#p105943506
Image Image
WolfwithWings38

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby milo. » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:43 am

bump
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
milo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby milo. » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:22 am

I'm not granting any extensions, so please get your forms at least done to the bare minimum.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
milo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby milo. » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:15 am

~Teya~ wrote:username: ~Teya~

Kichōna Hoshi felt the warm suns rays as he rolled out of bed, looking at his alarm clock. 7:50AM the glowing numbers read.
"Aw man, not again!" he said audibly to himself, quickly filling his backpack with textbooks and dressing, and went running down the stairs as fast as what was viscetly possible.
''Want me to drive you, hun?" his mother asked, grabbing her keys off the wall, he thought for a moment, "at least I'll avoid Quinn for awhile," biting his lip, he accepted the offer. "Alright!" he said with a smile, his mother's face brightened as they headed out the door, getting into the small vehicle outside.
For a few minutes they were silent, Kichōna zoned out as he payed all his attention to the moaning motor of the car, every once in awhile making a banging-like sound.
"When are you going to get the car fixed?" he asked, turning over to his mother. She made sure not to meet his gaze though, which told him she wasn't planning on doing it any time soon. "Mother . . ." he muttered, rubbing in between his eyes in slight irritation, as she reluctantly replied, "you know we can't afford it, honey," Kichōna sighed, saying, "I could get a job,

"No," his mother interrupted, braking at a red light. "But ma," Kichōna began, but went silent when his mother gave him a warning stare.
"I know it's been hard without a father . . . but I can do this, and I'll do it on my own." he opened up his mouth again to speak, but she beat him to it, adding, "I don't want to jeopardize your childhood, alright? You're too young for a job anyways."
Kichōna rolled his eyes, ''I'm 16!" he persisted, straightening his figure to look taller. "You're a baby in my eyes, and that's that." she insisted, pulling into the school parking lot, and with an annoyed sigh, he slammed the car door.
"Hey," his mother said, and he turned. "Have a good day at school, okay?" he stared towards the ground, shrugged, and was on his way.
As Kichōna neared the school, he noticed Quinn and his group of friends hanging out by the entrance. "Here we go," he thought to himself, taking out his phone from his pocket and playing the next song.

Breathing in the cool, fresh rain scent of the trees and nearby earth, he quickly walked closer to the entrance, finding a little solace in the music and clean air.
"Hey, six eyes, how ya been?" came the smirky voice of Quinn, which seemed to float across towards him in a somehow innocent way. But she was in no way an innocent kind of viscet.
Kichōna closed his eyes, still walking, just wishing for it all to end. Why couldn't everyone just ignore her? He didn't deserve this, no one did. It's not like he was the only one tortured but this jerk and her 'buds'.
"Hey, space punk, I asked you a question," Quinn said with a small hiss, putting an arm out just in time so Kichōna couldn't pass.
Skidding to a halt, he watched in dismay as Quinn and her friends surrounded him, "just leave me alone, alright?" he muttered, trying to push past the viscets.
"Why in such a hurry moon man?" Quinn asked, grabbing Kichōna's arm as Kichōna shoved past her. "We're at school, remember? I'm going to class." Kichōna snapped back, tired of Quinn's games. With that, he wrenched his arm away from her, and entered into the crowded hallways, trying to blend into everyone else, but not before Quinn got in one last cheap remark, "yeah, I'm sure school matters a lot to you, being that your mom never even went!"
Biting the inside of his mouth as hard as he could to the point where he could taste blood, Kichōna entered into his first class of the day, just as a new song came through his headphones.

"Alright class, who can tell me, on average, how far away the moon is from earth?" the teacher asked, staring around the class room.
"238,900 miles, Mr. Guam," he replied instantly, "very good Kichōna, I had a feeling you'd know the answer." Mr. Guam said jokingly with a small laugh, and everyone else in the classroom laughed as well.
"Now, everyone turn to page 296 . . . " soon the voice of his teacher drifted far away, as he daydreamed of the moon, sketching a large circle with holes and other smaller dots surrounding it, he gave out a longing exhale, wondering if he'd ever be able to see a real moon rock, just to touch one would be the coolest thing ever, but was unlikely to happen.

Sitting down in a faraway corner as far away from everyone else as possible in the cafeteria, he took his sandwich from its plastic bag and began eating it slowly, watching anything and everything around him silently. He often did this, since he had no friends, it was one of the only forms of entertainment around besides music.
"Look at that scrawny kid over there," he heard one of Quinn's friends say, and he switched his ears, trying his best to appear as though he wasn't listening.
"He looks like an easy target." another said, "only I decide if someone's a good target," Quinn snarled, but then added, "and I think you're right." the whole group laughed in unison, "let's go," she added, strolling over to an unsuspecting brunette cream colored viscet that was much smaller than them.
"Hi!" the smaller viscet said, looking up at them. Quinn smirked, saying, "oh hi, I see you're new to this High School, and I was just wondering if you'd like a little tour." the brown viscet grinned, obviously eager to please. ''Well, sure!" he replied, getting up from his seat and walking out of the cafeteria with them, a few bystanders watched them leave, but did nothing.

Kichōna thought for a moment, "it's not my problem," he thought to himself. "It's not like anyone ever tries to help me when Quinn and her friends practically attack me."
Sliding out of his seat with a creak, Kichōna headed for the exit of the cafeteria, nervously tapping his fingers on his leg. "This is so stupid, why am I doing this? I should just turn back," he reasoned in his mind, but still, continued down the echoing halls at a rapid pace.
"What you have to understand is that I am the King of this school, and you have to abide by my rules," Kichōna heard the voice of Quinn somewhere down the hall, but couldn't quite figure out where. Slowly, he tip-toed closer to the sounds of voices.
"I-I understand, m-mam," the voice of the smaller viscet replied, "please, j-just don't hurt me,"
Nearing the voices, Kichōna approached the door where they kept extra kitchen supplies, cleaning equipment, and a large gas tank for the gas powered kitchen stoves for cooking.
Slowly, he opened the door, peaking in to see Quinn and her friends surrounding the poor innocent viscet next to the wall near the back. Quinn lit a cigarette, saying nothing as she took a step closer to the viscet. "Are you sure you understand?" she questioned, sliding her paw up to the viscet's neck.
"That's enough!" Kichōna yelled, and suddenly all 6 of the viscets in the dimly lit room had their eyes fixed on him.
Kichōna's blood ran cold, he'd never live this down, they'd torment him for years to come now, but, I guess better him than the other viscet, right?
"Why you little, no one interferes with my business, no one!'' Quinn snarled, pushing the other viscets in her path out of the way as she stomped over to Kichōna, Kichōna backed away to the wall farthest from the group.
"Finally, some real action," Quinn said irritably as she approached, but in a strange way, she seemed to look happy about it.
Slamming Kichōna into the wall, she swiftly punched him straight in the jaw, Kichōna yelped, attempting to escape her.
"Now this is what I'm talkin' about, right fellas?" she said loudly, with all of them just staring. "You're no fun," she added, looking back at his crew and throwing her cigarette away onto the wet ground.
Kichōna noticed a flame that abruptly appeared out of no where, just as Quinn threw another grueling punch, knocking the air completely out of him.
"Fire, Fire!" all of the viscets behind them shrieked, scurrying out of the room as quick as they could, pushing each other out of the way so they could be the first to leave.

Kichōna stumbled onto the floor, trying his best to regain his strength but it felt as though not a single drop of air was left in the room.
He watched as Quinn went through the door, stealing a short glance in his direction and pausing for a brief moment, staring down at him with fire dancing in her eyes.
With that, Quinn left the room, leaving Kichōna and slamming the door behind her.
'No!" Kichōna exclaimed frantically, it had only been a few moments since the cigarette had hit the ground but it had felt like an eternity, and he suddenly realized why the ground was on fire.
The ground was damp, but not with water, gasoline. He watched in dismay as the flames traveled to the large gasoline tank that must have been leaking, as it swiftly made its way across a number of boxes.
He had no time to react, he was too far away from the door so chose the best option he thought of at the time: Curling up into a ball and covering his eyes.
Indescribable searing heat, along with intense pain that suddenly hit the back of his head and back, and before he knew it, everything went blank.

Fading in and out of consciousness, Kichōna felt the paws of a number of viscets poking and prodding him. At first, there seemed to be large masses of concrete or brick on top of him, but it was lifted at some point. He had no thought for time, it was all like a big blur of things happening to him with no sound; just feeling.
Eventually, the prodding seemed to stop, he tried to open his eyes the best he could to see where he was, but he was simply too exhausted, and finally gave into deep, restless sleep.
Kichōna began to awaken sometime later, still having no way to measure time, he forced his eyes open and saw that it was daylight outside, there was a small, happy songbird outside the open window; it looked to be chirping.
But he couldn't hear it.
Ignoring the songbird, Kichōna turned to his mother, who lay her head at the foot of the hospital bed, sleeping soundly.
"Mother?" he said, feeling the word reverberate through his throat, but heard nothing.
Immediately, his mother stirred, stretching, and then looking in the direction of Kichōna, her eyes widened and she smiled, embracing him in the tightest hug he had ever experienced.
"How did I get here? . . ." Kichōna questioned, but still didn't hear a word he had uttered, his nerves increasing.
His mother finally released him from his embrace, and she began to talk in from of him, but, no sound.
Kichōna shook his head now in panic, trying with all his might to just hear something, anything!
"I can't hear you I can't hear you!" he repeated over and over again, but of course, couldn't hear it himself.
Looking around the white hospital room in panic, he closed his eyes tightly, and wished with all his might it was all of dream, but of course, it wasn't.

have i ever told you how much i really enjoy reading your writing??

congratulations!

i got a very good feel for Kichōna and i couldn't be more pleased to see he's going to a good home! i feel for that starry space boy, i really do. poor thing ;;; but so brave! i really enjoyed this characterization, and i found myself eager to read more!

i'll update all the information and add you to the lines immediately! c:

congrats again!

FYI; those song choices 👌👌👌👌👌👌
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
milo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:35 am

milo. wrote:
~Teya~ wrote:username: ~Teya~

But he couldn't hear it.

have i ever told you how much i really enjoy reading your writing??

congratulations!

i got a very good feel for Kichōna and i couldn't be more pleased to see he's going to a good home! i feel for that starry space boy, i really do. poor thing ;;; but so brave! i really enjoyed this characterization, and i found myself eager to read more!

i'll update all the information and add you to the lines immediately! c:

congrats again!

FYI; those song choices 👌👌👌👌👌👌

Aaah thank you so much, seriously!! I will love him with all my heart <33
and to the compliments;; really, thank you, that means a lot to me ;o; Lol, it took me forever to pick out those songs, I'm glad you like them XD
eek I'm so happy<33
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me