Artist Sixbane [gallery]
Time spent 48 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
63 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by jianwai

Victorie Readoption - Winner up

Postby Sixbane » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:34 am

Despite my best efforts, I haven't been able to connect to her; Ive got stories for her brother and sister(s) but i've been so stumped on what to do with this little gal.
I don't really enjoy drawing her
But I don't really want to place her up for trade; so instead she's going up for readoption.

Edits;;
Standard shine
Standard teeth
Common tail
Common fur
Common backmane
Common hair
Uncommon Ears
Uncommon pupils
Legendary double heads

Will end December 16th. So you have a month.
Because of her legendary trait; She will be up for an impress me. Go nuts;
HOWEVER
There are some things that would be a plus/ that i'd prefer.
I will be judging based on -effort, and on character development. I won't be judging necessarily on the quality of artwork or writing, but on the ideas presented and how well thought out they are.

Please feel free to pm me with any questions (my pms are closed at the moment as i'm honestly...feeling pretty bad; but i'll open them soon enough/in a day or two)

They are from an ooc breeding, so she does not need to be related to her parents, however, I would really like if she could have a connection with her siblings; Liao Lei, and Neculai.
This is not required, but I'd really like to see what people could come up with and family relationships are important to me.
You are welcome to write them in your own world/context/au whatever if you like/ totally disregard their family.

Bonus:Design her socks

Resources/info for relationships to siblings, if you choose that route
(just brief descriptions; I'm working to write more info on their linked pages that will be up soon enough)
Neculai - Brother
Neculai is a priest, residing in a manor outside of a small town in ipus (real world au; england); He's viewed as a dark priest because h worships the dark god Marchosias; However, he's viewed as an oddity because despite coming across as brunt, dishonest, and often perceived as evil- he always does the right things and seems to have a good heart under it all. He does wrong things- for the right reasons, and everything seems to work out better in the end no matter how malicious it seems on the surface. He tends to be rather putoffish, and prefer isolation. Means well, but most don't understand his methods.

Liao Lei - Sister(s)
Liao Lei, like her brother, is a priestess, from a different walk of life. She is a priestess of the diety Serafina; who is also the enemy/rival of Marchosias. Losing her family at a young age;
She was taken in by a highly religious couple in Ipus (real world au; china) who convinced her that her second head was due to sin and a demonic presence in her, something she must spend the rest of her life rectifying through purification rituals. Something untrue, but without retaliation it was something she came to believe. She's devoted to selfless acts and proving she is no demon.

Relationship between the two
Within their canon, Their parents were forced to abandon their children due to complexities between their countries that forced them apart; as their mother was loyal to the mages circle, while their father to the battlefront against the Naga of Siuzend. Refusing to bring their children into their war, they instead separated them. Unable to agree on who they would follow- they instead decided neither would raise their children.

Liao Lei and Neculai don't know of their relationship as siblings, but are aware of a familial connection between them. They work well together, and often act as partners to deal with particularly stubborn evil spirits

Overall world info
More info on my character world; other deities, and other things.

She has two additional art pieces the winner will receive, and may be used as DECORATION in your form. Obviously I know that I drew them/ they won't actually help your chances at all.

Questions
Can I make/use my own gods for them to worship or follow? Or use real world gods/mythological ones?
You are welcome to use any gods/have them follow any they want if they are unconnected to their siblings! If you're using your own world, you can do whatever you want.
If you want them connected, however, I'd ask that you use the gods of My character world OR, you can create demi-gods/minor gods for your purposes (they just can't be something super major like, the god of death-there already is one);
This is just so that it doesn't clash with the stories of their siblings too much or create story loopholes/contradictions; as much as ily guys I wouldn't want to try to explain new random powerful gods in my character world.
I mean you can do whatever you want, but it'd make it harder for me to judge since im sitting there confusing myself.

*note you are not required to make them interested or follow any god at all to begin with, either.
Making them a part of their family/siblings and their world is not a requirement, but I would personally appreciate it. I would consider your form eitherway

Can I make an offsite/off thread form?
Yes, thats fine.

Can I rename her?
Yes that's fine! name her whatever ,victorie is just the name I had for her.

Can I change the gender?
Absolutely!'
Last edited by Sixbane on Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:27 am, edited 11 times in total.
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Victorie Readoption - Open

Postby darn » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:36 am

res res res <3
darn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mongrel » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:39 am

oh my god res maybe??
there's gonna be so many people though
tyler · they / them · pfp
mongrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sicknasty » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:40 am

res with a lost creature who claims to grant either generous wishes or great misfortune
just not here anymore -
check out my da or add me on discord!

box - they/them or she/hers
about - my kalons - da

ImageImageImage
sicknasty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miku » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:41 am

Watching
Last edited by miku on Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
not very active here, but i’ll probably be on for events
╔══════════════════════╗
she/they | pfp | sig
╚══════════════════════╝

miku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ghost of a Girl -- Victorie

Postby Lady Tuesday » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:41 am

Last edited by Lady Tuesday on Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:52 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Lady Tuesday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby veridian » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:43 am

mark definitely oh my gosh xux
veridian