Drawing sessions 2
29 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

L.O.C. July Event - Dreams :: Adopt 4 - CLOSED

Postby Charboo » Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:31 pm

This lioness has been purchased!

Username: It's Tuesday Again.
Name:
Element: Dreams
Last edited by Charboo on Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
She/her || Pisces
Image --Image
||
FR // Anime List // Tolters
Sister

Pixels done by Sun bear.
Charboo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: L.O.C. July Event - Dreams :: Adopt 4 - CLOSED

Postby Lady Tuesday » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:35 pm

I will be claiming this lion!<3

I have 205 in the bank<3333333333
viewtopic.php?f=87&t=3112723&p=100134963#p100134877

To Rohan's Tuuli upon first waking:
"How can you say you know my pain when, in fact, you know so little of even your own? You will not know true pain until you have lived among the stars, and gained their wisdom, for as long as I have only to one day find yourself suddenly unable to access such knowledge which is rightfully yours. It is true what they say, that knowledge is indeed power, and mine has been stripped from me. I have been left a cowering fool with little more known truth about the world than a newborn cub. Not only is it pain I feel, but humiliation. I have been humiliated for all to see and it has marked itself on my very soul. I am no longer the proud lioness I once was. Now I am nothing more than the hollow shell of a once great and mighty dreamer."

EDIT:
Username: It's Tuesday Again.
Name: Caligo (Kuh-lee-goh) or (3000 years ago, her name was Arcanus)
Element: Dreams
Her element is, like all the other lionesses, Dreams. However, she has a special way of using said gift. Many call her "an illusionist". She can make others see things that aren't there by placing them into a sort of daydream state. She can also choose to walk within the dreams and/or daydreams of others, but she can only change/interact with the ones that she creates (the daydreams). If she enters someone's dreams at night, she is unable to do anything but observe what happens within them. When she does observe, she sees what they are dreaming about almost as an invisible bystander.

Her current name (in the present) is Caligo, it means: 1. a Caligo butterfly, which appears to be similar to her in coloration/design(she had no name once she was found so a pride cub (Tuuli, owned by Rohan) named her after the first thing it saw) and 2. "Darkness"

Her original name (3,000 years ago) was Arcanus, it means: "hidden" or "secret"

WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP<3

i love you wrote:
Knee
My kalons
My Deviantart
Starling Deer Adopts

M a k e
a
w i s h ,

d a r l i n g .
Lady Tuesday