Ceiral #27 by Pine.

Based on Click to view
Artist Pine. [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
37 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Ceiral #27

Postby Pine. » Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:15 pm

A pretty girl/guy for adoption! Hopefully the design is a little simpler for you guys >w< Used this palette.

This competition will be solely based on personality. You can have up to 500 words and set it up as you like. I'm looking for the most well-thought through and interesting personality. Be creative ;)

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
Art State wrote:Commissions:
-Closed
Art Trades:
-Closed
Requests:
-Closed
My Links wrote:Ask.fm:
-X
DeviantArt:
-X
Ceirals:
X
No longer on chickensmoothie, please contact me via deviantart

Pine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ceiral #27

Postby Kaluga » Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:18 pm

Username:
JayzPF
Name:
Kara
Personality:
Kara is a very complex Ceiral. She has Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, which causes her to be extremely picky and a neat freak. She has a lot of phobias, too. She's afraid of dirt, zippers, and pandas. She is very outspoken and bold.

WIP <3

Eek! Dropping out, sorry ;w;
Last edited by Kaluga on Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kaluga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tawnypelt3 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:58 pm

Username: tawnypelt3
Name: I spontaneously came up with "Callista," which means "most beautiful" in Latin ("most" as in quite or very). Oddly, I think it fits her well.
Personality: Somewhat arrogant, a little bit vain, occasionally overconfident. She isn't some horrible villain, though. X) She does care deeply for all living beings (not including plants), she just generally masks it with her bravado. She is very confident about her appearance, and amuses herself by playing seductive with acceptably handsome males. She's not playing "hard to get," she just isn't interested in any of them. She enjoys activities that may be considered rather dangerous; anything that can't give her a thrill is simply too boring for her to bother with.
I was hacked. Not going to remake all my groups and such unless I feel like it. That's a lotta work. Don't bother with trades, everything's a mess.

Need: Image
Will offer reasonable overpay.
Note to self:
Reduce idiot level.
tawnypelt3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShrimpSundae » Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:14 pm

Username:
Name:

Reserved!

she/her adult artist

hey, i'm shrimp! i love north american birds, tvd,
      sims, project zomboid, spyro, viva piñata, as well
      as art, other tv shows, and video games in general.

here for nostalgia and to casually collect.
      dm's only open for cupido or art questions.

toyhou.se my cupidos artshop
ShrimpSundae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby comatoastie » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:24 pm

Username:
..:Shade:.
Name:
Bellus- meaning "beauty" in Latin
Personality:
Bellus is very compassionate, she is extremely intelligent. Bellus has very little friends though, she never really thinks of herself as pretty, she thinks that she isn't worth others time. Bellus tries to make herself "fit in" but doesn't exactly know how to act when people are talking to her... Bellus hasn't got the best eyesite and often wears glasses like this she also tends to be clumsy. Bellus loves to read she always has her head in a book during her spear time, she cares about what she looks like and can sometimes get self contious around other cerials (especially males). Her favourite colours are green, blue and orange her favourite animals are iguanas.

I'd love to win her, since I don't win much adoptables, she would be my favourite character c: but I'd also like to wish every single person who enters luck <3
Last edited by comatoastie on Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Art by Shewolf28
comatoastie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElementStar » Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:19 pm

Username:
ElementStar

Name:
Kristallize (yes, spelled this way)
Also known as Krista

Personality:
WIP <3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwe watch from the stars
ImageImage
╔═════════════════════════════════════════════╗
[ Just your friendly Element, here! I'm an aspiring digital artist, and
my work is mainly posted on my dA. Contact me there if you are
interested in my work! Art above by Peace&Colby and foreign.potato
Art below by Sixbane, Leodrolf, and TrollishTheTroll on DA ]
[ links tbd ]
ImageImage
╚═════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Image Image Image
ElementStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oddly Shaded » Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:26 pm

Username: Oddly Shaded
Name: φωτιά (fotiá - pronounced fo - ti - ah)
Personality: Fotia is a beautiful ceiral, but she's not as much on the inside. Tia is a feisty and hard girl who's brain is always ticking over and analysing everything everyone says. Sometimes she hears things that she takes a little too personally, though that's when it gets interesting because she usually swears revenge and comes back with an extremely intelligent remark. Not too long later she often regrets what she says and sulks. Her confidence in her appearance comes out quite firmly with everything she does, her walk, the way she holds her head and the way she speaks, everything just screams radiance.

Possibly editing ;)
Oddly Shaded

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango sherbet » Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:35 pm

A L E X A N D R I A

{{ i apologize in advance if we're not allowed to add art, i just wanted to bring her character to life through a few doodles. feel free to ignore them. }}

username ;; mango sherbet
      name ;; Alexandria- not because of any particular meaning or history of the name, but I thought it was pretty and that it fit her.
      gender ;; female
      personality ;;
      Alexandria is a very laid-back girl. She tends to be very social and welcoming to everyone, but has her own unique aura and style. Some consider her a bit of a hipster, but she just laughs and says she thinks outside the box a bit. She treats everyone like a close friend, using sometimes obnoxious names such as "hun" or "kiddo." Despite her sweet, calm nature, she heavily dislikes personal questions and keeps many of her thoughts secret. Her upbeat attitude, though mostly genuine, sometimes is used to mask the slight loneliness Alex feels inside. She desires a best friend or soulmate that she can truly feel safe with.

Social
      Alex loves to talk and make new friends. In fact, she treats strangers like they're already her friends. Her enthusiasm and caring attitude can be infectious, though her superior babying attitude does get annoying at times. Her favorite phrase is "i'm here for ya," and she's not exactly afraid of overusing it. Alex likes to make others feel accepted and loved, something that she hasn't received much in her life outside of the reputation she's made for herself.

Stylish
      Alexandria counts herself as extremely stylish, not only in her appearance but in how she acts and speaks. She likes messing with her long mane, wearing it in a braid, loose, or in a ponytail depending on her mood. She often sports random accessories, bangles, scarves, hats, and glasses that turn up one day and vanish the next. Alex has a certain rhythm to how she speaks, a drawling warmth that is both welcoming and endearing.

Impersonal
      Though she cares immensely for others' lives and problems, Alex is careful not to reveal too much of herself. She doesn't feel comfortable sharing her emotions with others, and so usually talks a lot or says the most expected things to fill up silence. However, it must be noted that this is in no way the dominant part of Alexandria's personality and she is first and foremost the sweet, social girl she appears to be.

Accessories;; though she doesn't have any extra special ones, Alex still enjoys wearing random samples of her stash for no particular reason.
      Parties;; Alex lives for parties, most of them her own. She adores the company of others in groups.
      "Girl time";; basically her word for girls sobbing their romance problems out on Alex's shoulder and her saying helpful things like "it's okay, hun, I got your back" and "yeah, sweetie, i've been there."
      Feeling wanted;; by everyone, anyone.
      Nicknames;; she loves to use them, she loves to receive them! Alexandria loves her full name, but understands it's a bit of a mouthful, and usually goes by Alex instead.

Dislikes
      Gossip;; though she doesn't mind listening, Alex heavily dislikes gossip and will interfere if she hears it.
      Narcissistic people;; Alex does rather like herself, especially her appearance, but she can't stand those who press their self-admiration on others.

word count;; 490
Last edited by mango sherbet on Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
more or less quit cs, you can contact me through:
deviantart - username: mango-sherbet
ask.fm - username: mangusherbet
tumblr - url: yitzbecca

mango sherbet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aethyrr » Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:44 am

Knight Rider
Neat name, but I like mine.

Aerasume
Aerasume means 'Silvermoon of the evening' in elvish.
So wonderful. I just love this name.

Female
I'd never be anything close to a boy.

Aerasume is a very calm girl. She doesn't care much for adventure as most others would, but rather stay home and dress up. She never liked getting her gorgeous fur dirty, as she's more of a girly girl than anything.

Prissy
Aerasume is one of the prissy type. She acts like she's the most fancy girl there is, wanting all the others to stay out of her way. Every day she combs her hair till it has no knots, even if it takes hours to do so. If there's mud or dirt involved, you can count her out. If it's a spa or dressing up, she's all for it.

Impatient
Aerasume gets a bit cranky when she waits too long. She wants things when she asks for them. She can wait only about ten minutes before she starts to get impatient. If they do not return in time, she just leaves.

Calm
As above said, she is mostly calm. She never yells at people because she hates hurting their feelings. She always has a relaxed expression as the one she has now. There is only rare times when she gets angry.

Angry
When she gets angry, and its not very often, things go downhill quick. She begins with scolding for whatever reason the other got wrong. If they leave, she leaves it be. If they stay, she yells a bit more at them. She tries not to hurt their feelings though, as that always makes her feel bad.

Lonely
When everybody leaves and she's all alone, that's when she gets fidgety. She feels very alone at that time. It makes her feel unwanted and she wants more attention. Usually she goes searching for people to hang out with, though when she goes in her room, she makes them leave. It's her private space.

Social
She is a very social gal. And when I mean that, I mean she talks all the time. She gossips with her friends about almost everything. Again, she doesn't like hurting people's feelings so she tries to keep it nice. If she shouldn't say it, she keeps it a secret. Her favorite thing though is chatting by the pool, where she can relax and enjoy herself.

To sum it up, she is mostly a fancy girl that acts like royalty. Her favorite things to do are swimming, chatting and gossiping, walking, dressing up and relaxing.
She really hates hurting people's feelings, being too mean, waiting too long, and getting dirty.
Well, all that is true. Glad you could get to know me!
Aethyrr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosiestar » Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:11 am

Username:
Rosiestar