Artist saka. [gallery]
Time spent 28 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Adrian

Postby saka. » Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:31 am

ϟ

"Hello, I am Adrian, my name is a german, female name that means "dark". As of
right now, I am 18 years of age in human years. My birthday is December 18th, and my zodiac sign
is the Sagittarius. My hobbies consist of studying the stars, babysitting, swimming, camping, taking
long walks to relax and gather all my thoughts, and more. My interests consist of the instrument known as
the clarinet, writing, drawing, singing when i'm alone, helping others, and being in the dark. As of right now,
I do not have a mate or children
, but would like to in the future as I love being around little kids, it would
also be an honor to mother a child and know that I did a good thing for someone so young.

ϟ

none yet~

ϟ

ϟ

She is described as being "mellow" by others. She displays a cool, reserved, and serious personality most of the time when
around others, but does not lack a humorous side. Adrian is a righteous viscet who has major respect for other people's lives. Regardless of whether they are another species or rude, she treats everyone equally and strongly despises those who judge and discriminate based on racial prejudice. She is also an open person and is not afraid to speak her mind. She is shown to be an introvert, as she prefers to be alone rather than socialize. Even in large or small groups, she stays to the shadows, isolating
/excluding herself from conversations. She displays a dry wit, stating the obvious or pointing out details in a sarcastic manner. This is just her first impression though. She bonds with children very easily, as their imagination fascinates her and impresses her quite a bit. As she bonds with children, she can also bond with their parents, which expands her social game. It takes time to make Adrian feel comfortable, but once she does, she is a very sweet, down-to-heart viscet.

ϟ

©

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

saka.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me