WME: Diamond Sparrow(Grulla) by Lilian Nightshade

Based on Click to view
Artist Lilian Nightshade [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
39 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

WME: Diamond Sparrow(Grulla)

Postby Lilian Nightshade » Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:56 pm

To try for him, just give him a personality. No edits/WIP's allowed.

carrie911 wrote:Username: carrie911
Equid's Name: Malix
Height: 14,3 hh
Personality: Malix is mischievous, and loves to mess with others. He has a reputation for that. He uses the word "toy with others" but really he just causes trouble. His day consists of what unfortunate WME will suffer from his antics today. Tricks and games makes his days. Malix like's to be a trouble maker, since he wants to have that bad boy attitude and look. Sometimes he seems to try too hard to keep up with that attitude, trying to out do other bad boy WME. Others may think he has a temper because of his mean mischievous personality, but he doesn't. He keeps his cool, rather than blowing his top when things don't go his way.
Last edited by Lilian Nightshade on Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
.....*Flight Rising*....*Deviantart*.....

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
~
The lone wanderer. So tired, so miserable.
All but a mere shadow of an once vibrant soul.

Cursed by fate, burdened by sorrow.
Sentenced to a life of nothing but loneliness...
It looks like not everyone deserves a happy ending, after all.
~

Lilian Nightshade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WME: Diamond Sparrow(Grulla)

Postby Rated R » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:11 pm

Username: Rated R
Equid's Name: Chaos
Personality: Chaos, in one word, can be described as ominous. He has a strange air about him, and his eyes sparkle with mystery. Chaos gives a lasting impression with his incredible ability to speak few words yet mean a lot. His deep low voice is soothing and comforting, as well as harmonic. He rarely smiles, and if anything gives a half-smirk. He keeps to himself a lot and wanders about on his own. The look on his face always shows a sense of ultimate calm, and he seems to ponder a lot. His coloration aids him in blending into the forest, so he uses it to drift about. He's a nomadic equid, more nomadic than most. He rarely stays in one place and likes to travel. His steps are quiet and almost unnoticeable. He is able to appear like a ghost and leave without a sound. His eyes show his wisdom beyond his years, but his words explain the ineffable deep connection he feels. He can explain anything in a few words.
woah guys, i'm back, after a very long time.
missed this place <3
my wmes
Rated R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Ghost. » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:18 pm

Username: Reikistjarna
Equid's Name: Hamlet
Personality: Hamlet is an very observant equid, he likes watching others interact, to mimic them as to learn new ways of socializing and approach new faces in hopes of gaining another friend, he does not like being alone for too long, company is important to him, whether it's one or a large group keeping him company in one way or another, he kind of likes having one to watch over and make sure they're okay. Hamlet is open-hearted and very balanced in his way of being, he's a solid rock when someone needs a shelter in rough times, a positive view on the world and tries to find good in times when others might find it completely hopeless. Being nice and calm all the time makes it easy for him to get stepped on many times, but he doesn't take it as badly as he should and try to shrugs it off best he can and move on, holding grudges isn't his thing.
ImageImage
xxx
xxx
xxx
»Thinking: Workworkwork
»Doing: Working on commissions!
»Now playing: Find A Way - SafetySuit

» WME herd » Nukittas » dA » Ask.fm »
.Ghost.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:20 pm

Very pretty.

Username: И ι ɢ н т ƨ т α я
Equid's Name: Alessio { Italian meaning "defender". }
Personality:Alessio is quite the equid, he is full of energy and key willing to do something. He is one to accept a challenge before he thinks it over and often gets him into trouble. He has the tendency to want something and expect to get it at times but only when he knows it is possible. If such arching isn't possible to hinge wouldn't even try to attempt it.
Despite his age, he is still one to make mistakes that one younger than him would, he seems not to learn from them even if he tries to. Alessio is exactly what his name means, he is a defender at heart. One to love and defend what he cares about the most. He'll fight if he feels threatened and wont hesitate if you try to take what he cares about. He is a caring and loving stallion with plenty of patience to deal with certain situations without sparking his temper unless he is irritated to a certain extent.
He may sometimes speak in riddles and if you can figure them out, his meanings are important and to the point. He doesn't sugar coat anything and is often keeping his emotions to himself and hidden to others. Overall, Alessio is a sweet and daring stallion willing to do anything for those he cares for the right causes.
Last edited by eleutheromania on Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐮

she/her ☐ adult ☐ army veteran
eastern standard time ☐ usa
animals ☐ art ☐ college

currently semi inactive due
to personal stuff going on.

Please do not send me pms asking about
species for sell. I will post anouncements
if i decide to do so. thank you. though if
you have any questions, don't be afraid to
message me.

Commission are closed. USD bribes considered. marveldox#9219
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nyeusi » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:21 pm

pics on Sodahead

Username: Seatala
Equid's Name: Rajakeil (Please tell me if this name is already taken by another WME owner, It just seems familiar o.0 I dun know why)
Personality: Rajakeil is a cool, layed back kinda guy, you could already guess by his coat color. But his coat, with the bit of red flare in his mane, shows his passionate side of things. Whatever he does, he puts his pride and passion into, no matter what it is. He hates not getting things done, and likes to be neat and orderly, completing everything he starts. He is not that found of foals, because they are messey and annyoing, but that might just be because he is one himself!
my username used to be Seatala
My WMEs
My Nukkittas

I leave a lot of things unfini
Nyeusi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittyCatKita » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:24 pm

Congrats!
Last edited by KittyCatKita on Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

♥ John Marston ♥

Kita wrote:My deviantart
Golgem Cavern Adoptables

Herd GIF made by Rax.
Click the link below to go to my WME herd
KittyCatKita

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby icetea~ » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:31 pm

Username:*icetea*
Equid's Name:Jaheim
Personality:He is now a weak flame that was once a wild, raging fire.It's not too late to bring that side back.He lives a very quiet life.He keeps his out going and rage caged in and it isnt pretty once he lets it unleashed.He lives in fear of humans and his past.He is very humble and when he sees an eye catching mare but he never bothers to interact.He snorts and walks away even if he's dying inside for her.Dont get him wrong, he waits for the female to chase after him, and make the first move, he is very much the ladies man.
icetea~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Manx » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:40 pm

Username: Manx
Equid's Name: Zahir
Personality: Hardened by grief and trouble in his past, Zahir tends to be slow to trust, and keeps to himself. He can be quite blunt at times, and so is generally quite hard to like, let alone get to know. Once one has earned his trust though, they can be sure to have a kind and loyal friend, who will stick by their side through thick or thin. Surprisingly, he is also quite understanding, and can be quite caring towards others. He is also very intelligent, and often can solve problems quite quickly.
╔═════════════════════════╗

нєяє ι ѕтαη∂...

{уσυ кєєρ ιт, тσ яємιη∂ уσυ тнαт ∂єєρ вєηєαтн тнє ℓαуєяѕ
σƒ ∂єνισυѕηєѕѕ, уσυ нανє α ѕραяк σƒ ∂є¢єη¢у.

ρєянαρѕ уσυ ¢συℓ∂ вℓσω ση тнαт ѕραяк σ¢¢αѕισηαℓℓу.}
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
| Characters | Dadrika's Rise |
| Revelation of the Past |

...ιη тнє ℓιgнт σƒ ∂αу
╚═════════════════════════╝
Manx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolf's Spirit » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:43 pm

Username:[/b. Wolf's Spirit
[b]Equid's Name:
Raedon
Personality: Raedon is sweet and kind. He loves his herd, and all those around him. But beware, if you try to hurt anyone close to him, he will stomp you into a pancake. Raedon has been around awhile, and has become the leader of his herd. He can be a bit overprotective at times though, trying to keep his precious herd safe. Thanks to him, there haven't been many deaths though. But even he makes his mistakes...
Wolf's Spirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dia. » Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:04 pm

Username: Dia.
Equid's Name: Vidar (norse god associated with vengeance)
Personality: Vidar cannot be described in only one word, even if you were to really try. He is a complex, aloof, and somewhat dark individual. His personality is a bit on the chaotic side and his tendancies are usually spur of the moment and not very well thought out. While he would never intentionally hurt someone, it might seem like he would be all to quick to do so. Vidar typically stays by himself, tending to his own needs and slightly superficial wants. He can become intensely protective and defensive, although generally not towards other equids or people. Instead, he cares more for himself and his possessions and might be viewed as one weighed down with greed. It is unknown whether behind this outer shell that he might have a soft interior. However, such a thing is unlikely of this proud stallion, and it is doubtful that he will every let anyone close enough to find out.

----

{{this boy made my jaw drop. o3o such a handsomely designed equid}}
hiya i'm dia
she/her
INTJ

bookworm
scientist
plant lover
dog mom-->

CS Fanart Archive

Characters

art fight; *team*