Artist Vixen Luo [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Batch #622

Postby Vixen Luo » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:35 pm

i love this kid! ^v^ would 100% steal the pure floof
    hope y'all like it!

eDIT i just wanna say this is batch #8 from me! ;c; am happy!

name;; Valkyrie
    gender;; Female
    owner;; Doctor Whooves Lover
    post;; here

Lay Day: ---
    Hatch Day: ---
    Mature Day: 1/10/17

Mother
    Father

Atticus
    Kaiser

Dynasty wrote:

Mutations wrote:
    Lion Mane - Uncommon - Not Inherited
    Minor Mane Mutation - Uncommon - Purchased
    Docked Tail - Rare - Rolled
    Smooth Horns - Uncommon - Not Rolled
    Mammal Ears (Cat) - Uncommon - Rolled

Last edited by Vixen Luo on Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Batch #622

Postby fromage » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:37 pm

OHW AVWVVAA
LOOK AT THIS BABE?!?/!?/!?!
they're glorious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

will be discussing fate asap!!!!!!!!
      editing profile soon
fromage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Razors » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:38 pm

That afro...can I play in it? lol love it! Congrats to the owner!
Razors

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jolteon » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:02 pm

OMG THIS BABY NITE you did such a fantabulous job!!!!!! i love that mane so much!!!! <3333 PRETTY SABER BAB
jolteon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cvpidxpng » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:35 pm

OhhhI cri
Kaiser and this babies ><
❤❤
cvpidxpng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grifforik » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:00 pm

King of the jungle? XD Awesome job! its so pretty!!!
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fromage » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:58 am

Oook!! You guys!

This baby is going up on UFA!!!!!

Here's the form;

Username:
Name:
Relationship with other viscets and/or humans(100+ words):

-Prettying up, coding and adding art is okay, but the main focus would be the personality and relationship with viscets/humans!
-You can add extras if you want, it would possibly count towards chances of winning!
-You may not use Atticus for relationships or anything else- as she is not fully developed for that. Unsure about Kaiser- will edit this soon as I hear back from Sol!
-Don't forget to add credits if possible!

This will be ending on valentines day, February 14th!!

We, me and Sol, hope that you have fun competing for this glorious babe!
      editing profile soon
fromage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunny.milk.tea » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:17 am

valkyrie

Valkyrie/Val-key-ree/: Old Norse myth name of the Maidens who led the slain heroes to Valhalla, meaning "chooser of the slain."

Username:

Doctor Whooves Lover

Name:

Valkyrie

Nicknames:

Valk, Flash, and Mint

Female

Personality traits:

- Bold - Brave - Mentally strong - Heart of steel - Keeps opinions to self so enemies don't know what she is with or against - Independent - Rebellious - Very stern - Believes strongly in her gods to guide her - Very Sarcastic at times - Naturally born leader - Somewhat aggressive- Very assertive- Can come across as gruff - Loyal - Protective of the people she loves - Strongly likes vengeance/justice/revenge - Calculating - Very intelligent- Children are most important to her - Not innocent and has seen things - Can be very bi-polar - Trusts actions more than words - Not the flirty type - Connected to nature and protects it -

Short Story:

The sun rose up into the sky, its rays casting shadows through the forest. It seemed quiet, no birds called their songs and the trees seemed to hold their breath. A single soul seemed to move within the rising light, the shadows surrounding the figure. The Sunrise's rays sunk through the trees giving stripes of light and dark on the figure, soft coffee brown fur and muggy green eyes shone softly. The figure, a female Viscet, sunk low to the ground and smirked, sneaking up on her prey. She drew her sharp bone dagger and perked her ears forward, sneaking on all fours, watching the twigs and making zero noise at all. The wind was favoring her, as she snuck up, her eyes danced across the field. There was a lone Viscet, searching around her and turning on a dime. The Viscet seemed nervous, possibly of being attacked or as if knowing she was being watched. The huntress smirked softly to herself and advanced to the nearest tree, straightening herself flat against it, her ears rotating around to pick up all the sounds of the silent forest. The huntress's name was Valkyrie, chosen by Valkyrie herself, as one of ancient Viking traditions. Valkyrie was a Shield Maiden, trained in the words of war and protection. Valkyrie advanced, her soft brown colors blending in with the forest's shadows. The other female turned around swiftly and looked Valkyrie's direction and Valkyrie froze, her ears back against her head and her dagger hidden in the dirt. The female twitched nervously and held the wooden sword bared by youngsters in the village for fighting practice. The female turned again and Valkyrie rose without a sound and leaped into the air, her frame able to move with grace and speed. The other female had no time to react as she turned hearing the sudden rush of air, eyes widened. Valkyrie landed on her and pinned her down, knocking the wooden sword out of her paws and like lighting putting her bone dagger to the other's throat. The other female was breathing harshly and furrowed her brow before kicking Valkyrie in the stomach, sending Valkyrie in the dirt a couple feet away. A smirk came to her face as Valkyrie rose up, shaking some bits of dirt off her as the other female rose, her pale white fur casting a ghostly effect to the morning.
"You must be faster than that if you wish to live Everest." Valkyrie commented to the other female. Everest gave a grim stare at the ground and kicked some dirt, humiliation in her eyes. Valkyrie knew that Everest didn't like getting out done, but it wasn't her fault having come into the village just a few months ago and being a slave to Valkyrie's Village. Just two months ago Valkyrie asked the Lord of her village to free her so she could learn the way of the Vikings and the Lord, hesitant at first, finally obliged. Truth was Valkyrie was intrigued by Everest, how she had been a Navy Seal and at times would wake up screaming or kicking or crying. Never had the Vikings heard of such a thing. Plus Valkyrie thought Everest was very beautiful, how she didn't blend in with the he forest and her eyes were the most vibrant green Valkyrie had ever seen in her life. Valkyrie would be lying if she said she didn't have a small crush on Everest, but Everest doesn't know this and Valkyrie would like to keep it that way. Everest looked back up at Valkyrie and sighed.
"I know, I know. It's just hard, I trained to go into battle at Sea, fight for my country and protect my people. I never trained to fight with swords or blend in and be silent... my pelt is too white, I'll surely die if a battle were to ever come." Everest said defeated. Valkyrie knew that Everest took battle very seriously and was very stern and conservative at times, but deep down, somewhere in there was a spirit of a Viking. Valkyrie believed that Everest knew too, she just denied the fact as being childish. But Valkyrie was training Everest, so that one day she could be a Shield Maiden with her and fight alongside the Viking people. A war was brewing between the west land Kingdom dwellers, Valkyrie had heard of it, and how the Lord didn't take too kindly to this. Valkyrie felt her fur bristled as the wind shifted slightly, bringing the scent of blood. Everest froze and looked nervous, clutching her wooden sword tightly. Valkyrie could see the fear in Everest's eyes and it made her angry, whatever made her scared would get payed in return. Valkyrie quickly went over to Everest and grabbed her shoulders, knowing that the Navy Seal had PTSD, at least that's what Everest told her. Valkyrie had no idea what that meant except Everest would go crazy, crying, screaming and swinging at anything that moved, crying and screaming and attacking. Valkyrie even got a punch to the face when trying to calm her down once. It was getting better though and an incident hasn't happened for a couple of weeks and Valkyrie wanted to keep that up. She shifted and pulled Everest into a firm hug, her mane covering some of Everest's forehead. Valkyrie whispered softly into Everest's ear.
"Go find the some of the guards and tell them that there is blood in the air around the field training forest." Valkyrie softly stated before pulling away and picking her dagger off the ground. Everest turned and looked back at Valkyrie, worry in her eyes. Valkyrie knew that face of hers, she wanted to stay and fight and help Valkyrie, but Valkyrie made the go away symbol, flicking her two fingers towards the direction she wanted Everest to go. Everest looked torn, but in the end turned around swiftly, her bushy tail trailing behind her as she traveled quickly through the woods. Valkyrie watched Everest leave, the sudden weight of being alone dawning on her, as she sniffed the air, setting her bone dagger in its place a deer hide belt strung around Valkyrie's hips. Swiftly Valkyrie lowered herself to the ground, her dull eyes gleaming softly as the sun raised itself higher in the air. Everest wouldn't be back for a while, and she'd be safe in the village, Valkyrie know who she needed to find, her best friend Jahi. The tall, tone male was a protector of his own pack, although the Lord didn't agree with him as he was a Christian, not believing in Thor or Oden or any of the other gods. Valkyrie didn't exactly mind this at all, and kept their friendship a.close guarded secret, only Everest knew of the two. Quickly Valkyrie took some of the soft dirt and smudged a line on her forehead, a blessing of passing when she went to go find Jahi. Then as fast as lighting she bolted, skimming through the trees and jumping over roots. Valkyrie was only 4 foot 11 inches, very very short for a Viscet, but she believed that it made her a harder target, dodging and weaving through sword swings. Valkyrie smirked lightly as she spotted a bird up in the trees, it's eyes watching her curiously as she jumped over another log. Finally Valkyrie came upon an open feild, where Jahi's pack resides. There were Viscets out whom she didn't know, and didn't wish to associate with, so she sunk down low, the tall yellow grass blending in with her light pelt color and stripes that went along her face. Valkyrie quite liked her yellowish stripes, thinking them as the gods blessing her with permanent Viking war paint and shielding her in camouflage when she needed it. Her docked tail wiggled slightly as she couldn't contain her excitment, not having Jahi for over a week since training picked up. The tall grass tickled her underbelly and her neck, her breath soft as she crept forward, her paws spread so she wouldn't sink into the soft earth. A voice rose above the chatter between the others of the pack, who she quickly muted out in her mind. That was him, tall, tone, worrying protector, Jahi. He seemed older everytime he visted, but not like an old old, more like a mature old, and Valkyrie sighed softly. She sometimes missed when Jahi wouldn't worry so much about protecting his pack, but instead going on adventures with his Viking friend. Valkyrie remembered when she had been just a small child she had though Jahi was quite handsome, not meeting many other boys from outside her village except for this one. His ways of believing in only one God and doing a bunch of different things, not making sacrifices, being brave but worrying at the same time, she had thought it was cute. But as Valkyrie had grown up her childish crush transformed into a strong friendship and she trusted Jahi with mostly everything in her life, especially when it came to things like this. The male was sometimes mistaken for her brother at times as they looked a bit similar and Valkyrie would just laugh, telling others how Jahi was not 'Viking enough' to be her brother. Jahi would give an awkward laugh in which she would give him a rough elbow and laugh until her sides hurt. Jahi was like her best friend and she'd do anything to protect him, as he would protect her too. Valkyrie was a few feet behind him, her furry ears perked forward, listening as he was speaking with another Viscet, his father, who was the leader of the pack. Valkyrie remembered that Jahi was soon leader to be and his father would harp on him about in, in which Jahi could grow a bit agressive sometimes. Valkyrie also knew that Jahi would be sometimes moody after these talks and prayed that he would be willing to help her this time. Already Jahi's voice was rising a bit, his boldness definitely shinning through, yelling at his father, the pack leader. Jahi turned and stormed off, near his house where he resides when he is upset about things. Valkyrie followed after him, still hunched down, before seeing the coast was clear and lunging up to knock him down and landing with him pinned under her, the dirt clearing. Jahi was quick to react and pushed Valkyrie off roughly and snarled, his claws coming out and swung as the dust cleared. Valkyrie caught his swipe and twisted it slightly, pin pointing a major artery located just below his wrist. Jahi stopped all movements at once, his eyes widening and a smile replacing the snarl and he grabbed his paw back. Valkyrie smirked softly and looked him up and down.
"You're getting better Jahi, very tall and tone, training to be leader I see." Valkyrie commented and snorted softly, in which Jahi rolled his eyes, his fur going back down, the grass around the two blowing softly. Here with Jahi, Valkyrie always felt happy, her best friend always brightening her days and encouraging her like nobody else could. Jahi regarded Valkyrie and he gave a soft chuckle, giving a small flex, his muscles rippling beneath his fur. Valkyrie knew that Jahi could get a bit prickly because Valkyrie could beat him in a fight but he got over it quite quickly and would instead ask to train with her, which she'd happily accept.
"What can I say, I have a pack to protect, I'm not a child anymore. Which reminds me, I haven't seen you for a week or so, how have you been?" Jahi asked, his paws lowering as he shook the dirt out of his pelt. Valkyrie mused for a second at her best friend before shrugging slightly. She gave a soft sigh, her training making it harder and harder for her weekly visits to see Jahi. But she was good at hiding her feelings, as that's what Vikings do.
"Good, I'm still training Everest, she is better now, but still needs work. Jahi, I need your help." Valkyrie turned serious as she watched Jahi, her ears going back slightly. Jahi dropped his goofy, laid back attitude and seemed suddenly concerned, his brow furrowed as he stepped forward. He seemed tense all of a sudden as if something where about to pop out and attacking know him. Valkyrie watched him mumble some words she didn't understand to himself, since she was ok at English, but had grown up with Viking language. Jahi didn't understand Viking langauhe, only a few basic words Valkyrie had taught him, so she had to learn English to be able to communicate with her best friend. But she didn't know everything, especially whatever Jahi was mumbling now, his eyes full of concern. Valkyrie grabbed his shoulder and pulled him down to her height and pressed her forehead agaisnt Jahi, which meant be peaceful, or if you are wishing someone protection and good luck. Jahi seemed to relax, but not fully as he grabbed Valkyrie's shoulders back and took a deep breath. When Valkyrie withdrew only than did she start speaking.
"By training field with Everest, sword fighting, but strange smell in air. Lifted up and ran to nose, it was blood. Something or someone has blood, either hurt, killed, fighting, need your help Jahi." Valkyrie stated softly, her words fierce but smooth. Valkyrie wasn't the best at speaking English and sometimes her words would be slurred or get mixed around but she could at least form sentences. Jahi gave a deep sigh and looked around, thinking of how much work he had to do around here, but this was his best friend. Valkyrie's eyes were trained on him, looking serious but also like she was a bit desperate to get his help. Jahi couldn't ignore that and with that he went into his hut, coming back with a small sack, filled with stuff. Valkyrie smiled and nodded as Jahi snorted at her, rolling his eyes.
"Fine, alright let's go, but this has got to be quick, I have alot of important things to do." Jahi stated, a playful light coming into his eyes as he followed after Valkyrie. She sunk down low in the fields and traveled quickly through the tall grass, Jahi trying to do the same but not exactly blending in. He was taller so some of his back mane and his sack stuck out, but luckily nobody noticed the two. When Valkyrie felt that it was safe she stood up, shaking out her pelt and started into a jog, the forest trees opening up to her home in the shadows. Jahi got up too, giving a soft groan, not exactly loving running and jumping over logs in the forest. But after a moment Jahi followed, his sack making a bit of noise as he jumped over a log, Valkyrie about ten feet away.- Wip

Relationship with other viscets and/or humans:

Everest (Owned by *-wolfs-*) - Everest was a Navy Seal who had gotten lost when leaving her ship to explore the plot of land. Sadly for Everest she hadn't know Vikings inhabited the land and was captured along with a couple other crew mates. The Vikings at first seemed scary, barbaric, and Everest knew she would probably die by the insanity that would soon be upon her, but instead the Viking spared her, making Everest a slave. Everest didn't like her job at all, cleaning, learning how to speak Viking, and getting pushed around when she should get respected for being a Navy Seal. The only problem the Vikings had with Everest was that she had PTSD, and would freak out if a certain noise, smell or sight was different. Everest would have sudden bursts of screaming, fits, crying, attacking and sometimes being pretty deadly with her claws. The Lord of the Vikings didn't take to kindly to Everest attacking his people and was soon to rid of her when she caught the eye of Valkyrie, a very young, teen Viking. Valkyrie was intrigued by Everest, her vivid green eyes and ghostly white pelt surprised her every day. How had she survived in her country being such an odd color, and with hooves? Valkyrie asked the Lord to spare her and after some talking he agreed, but only if Valkyrie taught her the Viking ways and made her a shieldmaiden. So Valkyrie began to train Everest and little by little Everest grew more trusting of Valkyrie. Soon enough Valkyrie was training her everyday, having Everest being not only her trusted friend but also a small crush, although Valkyrie tries to wave it off after Everest explained how Valkyrie was like a sister.
Jahi (Owned by MistCat) - Jahi is one of Valkyrie's best friends and she trusts him with everything. If Valkyrie is having troubles with fighting, solving a problem, and sometimes crush issues she goes to Jahi. Valkyrie met Jahi when she had been out hunting once and entered into his territory. He had attacked her, being the protector and soon to be leader and she fought back, having pinned him and put a dagger to his throat. But she spared him, very impressed by his fighting skills and they had spent the whole rest of the day talking about each other's lives. Valkyrie thought it was interesting how he believed in just one God and though that Jahi was smart and very skilled and went to visit him almost every day when they were kids. They had tons of fun adventuring, exploring, hunting, collecting weird insects and cool rocks. Valkyrie taught Jahi alot of Viking language and in return he taught her English. Jahi was so interesting, his world being on the same land yet so different from Valkyrie's. The two grew a string bond and sometimes Valkyrie calls Jahi her 'brother in arms' which is like someone you love enough to be family and someone who would fight along side you no matter what. Valkyrie keeps Jahi a bit of a secret from her Lord as he dislikes Jahi and his pack, but shines out and defends him if someone tries to make smart remarks. Needless to say the bold Jahi is one of Valkyrie's closest childhood friends and she wouldn't give him up for the world.
Myth (Owned by ShadyBro) - Valkyrie doesn't know Myth a ton, and in fact she sometimes believes not at all. Myth is very unknown and mystical to Valkyrie, and secretly Valkyrie keeps Myth hidden from the Vikings as she wants to keep the wondering child safe. Myth is around Valkyrie's age, maybe a little younger, but Valkyrie doesn't mind. She has only spoken to Valkyrie once, when Valkyrie had traveled too far away from her usual hunting grounds. It had been the two's first encounter. Valkyrie had her bow drawn, aiming straight at Myth's heart who had been taken by surprise and sunk down, Valkyrie having thought she was a wild animal. Valkyrie quickly set down her bow and tried to comfort the scared Myth, who simply started giggling. Valkyrie had never seen such childish behavior, Vikings having training at such a young age to be alert and ready to kill at all times. They had only exchanged a few words before Myth had to part, leaving Valkyrie helplessly wanting to speak more. So one day every week Valkyrie would travel far out into the woods to see Myth in the same spot, looking at flowers or exploring. Valkyrie found it so mystifying and wonderful that they didn't even need to talk, the two working so well together, building little piles with stones or making small stick forts. Valkyrie never told anyone about Myth, at her own request, not even Jahi, the two's meetings being very secret. Valkyrie would grow excited towards their meetings and would rush to see Myth always there waiting. Valkyrie still goes and meets Myth, a crush forming in between the two. Valkyrie doesn't admit it to herself, but everytime she sees Myth her fur stands on end and warmth blazes through her cheeks.

Why Valkyrie is wild and doesn't like human contact:

Valkyrie was born and raised into a tribe of Vikings, never coming into human contact as a youth. She had been raised by nature itself, learning the ins and outs of survival, hunting, harvesting, fishing, fighting, climbing and becoming and expert at running through the forest brush and jumping over logs. Valkyrie never had any human contact up until she was the age of three, going on a ship to sail to her first raid. Excitment poured over the Shieldmaiden, who had been training for the whole year just to go on this raid. They entered the unknown land, full of rich soils and weird plants Valkyrie had never seen before. But what was even stranger was the weird inhabitants of the land. They walked on two legs, had no fur except at the top of their hearts and we're tiny, their paws made for gripping small materials. But it was their eyes that Valkyrie was shocked to the core about. She'd freeze up everytime they'd turn to look at her, some of them approaching and others staying away. Valkyrie was the height of some of them and smaller than others, or taller than others. But they would look her dead in the eyes, so many emotions portrayed through them that Valkyrie found it to be frightening. Valkyrie never liked humans, for many, many reasons, but the eyes were what got her. Valkyrie doesn't wish to seem them and when she does she avoids them as much as possible.
Last edited by hunny.milk.tea on Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:19 am, edited 21 times in total.
hunny.milk.tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tiny little box » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:36 am

May try out
Can you 100% certainty prove that I actually exist?

Bi/dragon/pretty gay

Hmhmhmhmhmhm
hm
hm
hm
hm
tiny little box

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes