June Autunno by sillies

Based on Click to view
Artist sillies [gallery]
Time spent 51 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

June Autunno

Postby sillies » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:38 am

๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐“๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’ถ ๐’ป๐’พ๐‘’๐“๐’น ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐’น๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘’๐“๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ,
๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐‘’๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐‘’ ๐’ถ ๐’ฝ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’น๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐“Œ๐‘’๐‘’๐’น๐“ˆ,

๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ช ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ผ.

ImageImage
Note: the pentagram used is not intended to be used as an evil pentagram. As a wiccan, I know what it means, and I do not intend to offend anyone the way this plumerian is being developed.

Basic info: Name: June "Fall" Autunno Age: 18 Personality: Witchy, aspriring, usually pretty calm,
kind of gothic Interests: Paganism, gothic stores, incense, handmade soaps hobbies: piano, violin, making
her own soaps, listening to her Grandma's stories, making ink drawings Favorite season: Fall of course
Likes: Fall, reds and blacks, pastas of all sorts, music box music Dislikes: Rude people,
lima beans, brighter colors
(be sure to right click >> Loop)
June hummed to herself quietly as she made her way to her favorite spell-casting spot. The clearing in which she found years ago was one of her best kept secrets, only she knew about this place. In the center of the clearing sat a circle of rocks, each about the same size. "Fairy circles~!" June said, an excited step to her walk. She bounded down towards it, smiling. "I knew this would be the perfect spot!" June said, now noticing the hundreds of dandelions that sat in the shaded edges of the clearing. "Wow! So many wishes to make! This area must be enchanted!" June sat in the fairy circle excitedly, and took in a deep breath.

She placed her herbs in the shape of her alter at home and said a small blessing. Her grandmother was greatly ill and June felt that she could cast a spell powerful enough to heal her. Under her breath she mumbled, "Please bless me in this sacred space, and lead me to a wondrous place. Let me cast this spell tonight, and I promise not to fill with fright. All I wish to do is heal, so please accept this bountiful meal. So mote it be." June said, placing in front of her more herbs and now a few gemstones. "Amethyst for healing and protection, Blue lace Agate for strength, and Jade for extra protection. Please bless that this ritual goes well and works properly. My grandmother is too young to go..." June said, looking around at her surroundings.

She took out a bowl and placed in some of the herbs and ground them up, sniffing in their pleasant smell and smiling. The Cicadas in the trees made their noises as the white magic ritual begun. It seemed as though they could sense her magic. She closed her eyes and began the incantation, which she spoke in an ancient Plumerian tongue.

"Plumer eanis healkite enum,
dracksis plurbis feamonin jut,
"

The wind began to swirl around her, the herbs flowing in the wind the way the should.

Hackado healkite plumer eanis,
setpu leavtit ornathis plantion,
healkite, healkite, healkite,"

The trees leaves moved with the wind, and joined the herbs that swirled around June. A bright light shown in the bowl June held.
She felt the power in the bowl but didn't dare open her eyes. One look could blind her.

Healkite, healkite healkite!!"

June now began speaking in plain English.

"Great fairy of the forest, hear my plea!
I offer to you these herbs, these stones,
and my gratitude and service to you, if
my grandmother can be healed with your
power. Please aid me and lend me as much
of your power as you can! May my grandmother
continue to live her life! Please!"

(be sure to right click >> Loop)

The light in the bowl shined brighter than ever, and grew in size until it morphed into a shape, a human girl... no... a fairy! When the light dimmed, June opened her eyes and their the fairy hovered, looking down at June. The fairy looked at June up and down before speaking.

"I'm sorry... but I cannot help you. This offering will not be enough." said the fairy, who only looked sadly at June. June felt her heart break.

"Please! Their has to be something more I can do!" June said, tears welling in her eyes. "My grandmother doesn't yet deserve to die!
She has so much more life left in her, I can feel it! I would go to endless lengths to heal her!" June cried, bowing to the fairy with her ears folded back.

The fairy looked about at the thousands of dandelions that surrounded the clearing. "This is my request. If you can succeed in this task, then I will heal your grandma, and ensure that she lives for many many more years to come. I want you to blow on every last one of these Dandelions surrounding this clearing and my fairy circle. Wish as hard as you can for every breath that leaves your lungs. Only when the task is completed, will I heal your Grandma. Should you give up, I will not heal her." The Fairy said.

June nodded and quickly began wishing as hard as she could with each breath she blew on each dandelion. The fairy landed and sat in her circle, watching June. For 3 days and 3 nights she wished and blew, spreading the seeds of the flowers. The fairy's shimmering light aided her to see at night, and made the seeds appear like stars. She didn't stop, even for a moment, until finally, she blew her final breath on the last of the dandelions. June had gotten so used to blowing the seeds from the dandelions, that when she saw their were none remaining, she nearly collapsed from exhaustion. The fairy caught her and revived her energy saying, "You have done well. Your grandma will live and I will heal her. I will bless her for many more years of life to come." The fairy said. "If you ever seek my aid again, blow on any dandelion and make a wish. Because of your sacrifice of time here today, June, I will do my best to aid you. Consider me a friend." Said the fairy.

The fairy laid June down, and waited for her to stand. "Allow me to guide you home." the fairy said, opening a small portal for June to walk through. "You may return here at any time, June. May nature give you all the energy you need." June smiled and bowed once more to the being. "Thank you... I am forever grateful..." she said, smiling up at the fairy. The fairy smiled in return and nodded for June to go through the portal. June stepped in and found herself at home, the portal closing behind her. She ran to her Grandmother's room, to see her sitting in a chair near a window and smiling as the sun set beyond the horizon. "I knew you could help me, June..." she said, looking and smiling at June. "Grandma!!" June cried, running into her Grandma's arms.

~End

[1083/2000][917 remaining]
[1/3 art]
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me