Artist Verdana [gallery]
Time spent 42 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
91 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

JBD # 328: Results!

Postby Verdana » Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:39 pm

Results are up!

I'd like to congratulate everyone for their outstanding forms. These entries were absolutely divine, and for this reason I will be creating two runners-up.

The winner of this bean is SplashofOrangeJuice! Your form was outstandingly original, and your extra was to die for.

The runners up are Fat Unicorn and soulBridge. Your concepts were unique, and you thought really hard about this dragon.

I wish I could have picked more of you, but everyone did an amazing job, and I wish you luck in your JBD pursuit.

Fat Unicorn and soulBridge, please PM me!
Last edited by Verdana on Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:43 am, edited 4 times in total.
Verdana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: JBD # 328

Postby emberonis » Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:41 pm

Name:
Cocoanut

Favourite thing in the whole wide world:
Cocoanut wrote:My favorite thing in the whole world? That's kinda hard to decide. You see, there are a lot of things, but I think if I had to choose just one thing, it would be a perfect day. A perfect, cold, snowy, wintery day, sitting in a cozy, warm place, drinking hot chocolate with lots and lots of marshmallows. I can stare down into that mug, and watch the melted marshmallow swirl around and around for ages. Neelix has to remind me to drink it all, sometimes! It's so easy to get lost, gazing into that cup.

'When I grow up, I want to be':
Cocoanut wrote:When I was little, I wanted to be a chocolatier. My grandpa was one, and he made the best cocoa there was. I think that chocolate is a way of expressing yourself, and each chocolatier has his or her own special recipe. I want to learn how to make people and dragons smile, and I think that's what making chocolate is all about.

"It's so easy to get lost, gazing into that cup."

Last edited by emberonis on Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:15 pm, edited 7 times in total.
emberonis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowseph » Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:42 pm

Name: Tiramusi
Favourite thing in the whole wide world: (this can be anything, from a colour to an activity to another dragon. It does not have to be a physical object or concept. Please be creative! )
One optional extra: (this can be anything you want, from art to a story to a 'likes and dislikes' section. If written, please keep it under 300 words)
Just reserving :3
Snowseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Lunarsky. » Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:42 pm

Dropping out :'(
Last edited by .Lunarsky. on Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I log in once in awhile for nostalgia, if your an old friend please message me and I'd love to get back to you!
.Lunarsky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flowerdust » Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:44 pm

Name:
Zaylie
My favorite thing in the whole world has to be my white ice skates. Living in New York City I love to go to Rockefeller Center and skate during the winter....

One optional extra: (this can be anything you want, from art to a story to a 'likes and dislikes' section. If written, please keep it under 300 words)
Last edited by Flowerdust on Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Flowerdust

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pear. » Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:45 pm

I love his design! <3
Last edited by pear. on Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
pear.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foxxbreath » Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:45 pm

Cream Soda
Cream Soda wrote:I've told you again, and again, silly! It's Cream! Honest!

Male
Cream Soda wrote:Yup! Can be hard to believe, I know, but I am a full boy! No girly-ness here! Ok...I'm a bit bubbly, but I like to chher people up on days when they feel rainy inside! Like Grell here, on weekends when she has to wake up. *prods*
Stop it.......
No! I'm being serious, grell!
I said stop...I'm happy....
No you're not!
*Smiles* Yes I am, see?
Whatever......*pokes again for the fun of it*
Hey! *pokes back*
*Pokes back*
*Poke war begins!*

Cream Soda wrote:I'm proud to say I'm thirteen Jelly Bean years! If there is such a thing.......well there is in my worls no matter, anyways! Did I mention i'm thirteen, and love cream soda, and that I have the dsame name as the sweet, bubbly, whoo....I'm getting dizzy......

Cream Soda! He loves it because, well, it tastes like his personality. Sweet, bubbly, and happy! Not to mention the name.
Cream Soda wrote: That's right! It's the best! I just love the fizzyness of it! It's so sweet, and tastes like vanilla! I wonder if I do, too?.......*Licks self* Eww!!! Nope, oh well! Cream Soda is so sweet, and vanilla-ey, and fizzy, and sweet, and-
That's enough, I think they get the idea of how sweet and fizzy and bubbly it is! xD
Ok.......ARe you sure? You can never ger enough sweetness from me! Or my soda!
I'm quiete sure, Cream.
*Grins* Hey, Grell, I'm sweet, and bubbly, and vanilla-ey, right? Am I?
Sweet and bubbly doesn't even begin to cover it. You're too sweet and bubbly.
Go lick a window.
*laughs*
I don't lick things......not even ice cream.......I eat stuff like that......

Cream wants to be an artist, as he has always loved art, and gets inspired a lot, and can get millions of brilliant ideas from the smallest things.
Cream Soda wrote:I've always wanted to be an artist! Ever since I had just hatched, drawing of nature have facinated me! I have so many ideas in my head, and they've all been inspired by my backyard, and the beautiful swirls on my back!

After making a lot of art, I decided on this piece. The decision was very hard, and I hope I made the right choice for my little Cream. <3
Cream Soda wrote:You really took a picture of that?!?!*facepaw*
*grins* yup!
*SIghs* That's embarrasing!
It's for your baby book!
Noo! Please, please! No!
*laughs* Yup! Um...why did you paint that, anyways?
....The world was supposed to end....two days ago.....and tomorrow....
Yeah, keep dreaming. *waves picture infront of Cream's face*
Give me that! What will the ladies think if I had a baby book?
Oooooh, someone's go a crush!
Nu-uh! Give me that!
Nope! *Runs away*
*chases*
Last edited by foxxbreath on Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:06 am, edited 17 times in total.
    ImageImage
    π•­π–Š 𝖔𝖓 π–™π–π–Š π–˜π–Žπ–‰π–Š 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 π–˜π–†π–›π–Šπ–˜ π–•π–Šπ–”π–•π–‘π–Š

π•­π–Šπ–ˆπ–”π–’π–Š 𝖆 π–Œπ–”π–”π–‰ 𝖒𝖆𝖓

ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImage
foxxbreath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Venatici » Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:46 pm

Please do not judge my form.
As much as I love this guy, I cannot compete with anyone else's art,
as my art just fails.
Adieu, Cereal~

Hello! I'm Cereal, nice to meet you! You can call me C, CJ, or Cereal!

"Quite sorry, but are you blind? I'm a male, you should be able to see that, like how the people who invented Cinnamon Toast Crunch made it so it has "The Taste you can see!"

"I'm 13 years old, and I don't want to grow up!"

"My favorite thing in the whole, wide world is Cinnamon Toast Crunch! I love cereal, but this one is my ultimate favorite, hands down!"

"One of those Cinnamon Toast Crunch delivery people, so I can drive away and share it with my friends!"

A WiP Picture of him being added of him spilling Cinnamon Toast Crush after watching this;
Last edited by Venatici on Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:19 pm, edited 8 times in total.
|
|

|

|
|
|

|
|

πšƒπš‘πšŠπšβ€™πšœ πš πš‘πšŠπš πš’πš πš–πšŽπšŠπš—πšœ 𝚝𝚘 πš‹πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπšπš›πš˜πš—πšπšŽπšœπš, πšπš˜πšŽπšœπš—β€™πš πš’πš?
πšƒπš˜ πš‹πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πš•πš˜πš—πšŽπš•πš’πšŽπšœπš, 𝚊𝚜 πš πšŽπš•πš•.

π™Έβ€™πš– πš—πš˜πš πš•πš˜πš—πšŽπš•πš’ πš πš‘πšŽπš— π™Έβ€™πš– πš πš’πšπš‘ 𝚒𝚘𝚞

───────────────────────────────────── β™₯ ──────
morgan . he/him pronouns
my love β™₯ lgbt+ . blm

gonny b gay β™₯ rose β™₯ bark bark
bean β™₯ kilogram β™₯ giant rat

──────── β™₯ ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sphye » Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:47 pm

I love those eyes!

Name: Desert Glass, Glass for short. Her namesake, Libyan desert glass, looks like This.
Gender: Glass is a tomboy-ish female; She cares little for "dainty" or "cute", and loves energetic pursuits.
Glass wrote:Oh, you want to know what I'll be when I grow up? No, not what I want to be, what I will be. I won't let my dream slip me by, not at all. Unlike some of the grouchy old dragons that keep telling me to stop blabbering. What does blabbering even mean? It doesn't sound like a word at all.
Oh, was I going off subject? I'm gonna be a Tour Guide, traveling all over the world. I figure I'll be a tour guide for a few years in each place, and then I'll move on to a new country. I'll get to learn all about a part of the world I wouldn't be otherwise know about. Not that I haven't been busy working on learning about the world.

Last edited by Sphye on Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sphye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abel. » Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:48 pm

Name:
Favourite thing in the whole wide world: (this can be anything, from a colour to an activity to another dragon. It does not have to be a physical object or concept. Please be creative! )

WIP

β”Œβ”€β”€ ──── ────────── ─── ───── ❝ just like my country ❞ ────┐
β”‚.
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚