Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

adopt | open by thenullchrysalis

Based on Click to view
Artist thenullchrysalis [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

adopt | open

Postby thenullchrysalis » Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:59 pm

wellll this guy was initially going to be scenecore but the red/orange/yellow palette appealed to me more so. fire guy? idk lol. i also dont typically draw anthro adopts so if the timer says it took a while.... its probably right XD however i want to try to do them more often so hopefully I'll see some improvement!!

important stuff wrote:lf: c$ > rare+ pets > token offers
auto: 75c$, rare+ equivalent, or 25 tokens

the layers on this bad boy are so disorganized but the layer with the watermark is labelled as "DELETE :)", as per usual the buyer is can and is encouraged to delete the watermark! it's only there to prevent theft :thumbs_up:

if uploading to any other site, please credit my TH in my sig!
he/they | ashton or ash | credit my TH for any art or design please!

thenullchrysalis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

adopt | open

Postby thenullchrysalis » Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:05 am

thenullchrysalis wrote:
wellll this guy was initially going to be scenecore but the red/orange/yellow palette appealed to me more so. fire guy? idk lol. i also dont typically draw anthro adopts so if the timer says it took a while.... its probably right XD however i want to try to do them more often so hopefully I'll see some improvement!!

the layers on this bad boy are so disorganized but the layer with the watermark is labelled as "DELETE :)", as per usual the buyer is can and is encouraged to delete the watermark! it's only there to prevent theft :thumbs_up:

thenullchrysalis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

adopt | open

Postby thenullchrysalis » Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:00 am

thenullchrysalis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

adopt | open

Postby thenullchrysalis » Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:19 pm

thenullchrysalis wrote:

thenullchrysalis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

adopt | open

Postby thenullchrysalis » Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:31 am

thenullchrysalis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

adopt | open

Postby thenullchrysalis » Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:31 pm

thenullchrysalis wrote:

thenullchrysalis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me