Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Niiiiiightmare Tiiiiiime by Spiritstar3

Based on Click to view
Artist Spiritstar3 [gallery]
Time spent 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Niiiiiightmare Tiiiiiime

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:56 pm

Inspired by Nightmare Time

Top two and bottom left are open.
Just post if interested.

The bottom right is my guy.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Niiiiiightmare Tiiiiiime

Postby Kerosenewolf » Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:33 pm

hi there. I like the look of the bottom left. Is there anything i need to do to adopt one? Also does he have 2 antlers?
Kerosenewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gritizens » Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:35 pm

What do we need to provide for the top right? Also have you seen the rest of the Hatchetfield series? Have you seen their other musicals? We've been Starkid fans since the beginning!
DID system of 100+. They/void pronouns overall.

🎶 I am your shield, you are my armor, another search for something greater than us, we walk the ends of the world together 🎶 [Unbreakable - Carpark North]

Discord: gritizens | If you send a friend request, tell us who you are and where we would know you from.
Gritizens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:35 am

Kerosenewolf wrote:hi there. I like the look of the bottom left. Is there anything i need to do to adopt one? Also does he have 2 antlers?

Nope, these guys are free.
I usually do free adopts since I never know if people will be interested anyway.
Honestly...I think its one horn but I'm not the line artist. You'd probably have to ask them. I think its meant to be like a unicorn horn but looks like an antler.

Anyway!
Do you want to be added, to save him to your gallery?

Gritizens wrote:What do we need to provide for the top right? Also have you seen the rest of the Hatchetfield series? Have you seen their other musicals? We've been Starkid fans since the beginning!

XD they're free.
Do you want to be added to save them to your gallery?
I have, and I've seen some of the Tin Can Bros stuff too. I'm just upset I just found them recently, so I've never been to one of their shows (then again, I probably wouldn't have been able to go to one anyway. Are they in California? My dad doesn't like California. They've probably come to other places too, though. Definitely not where I am, though.)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gritizens » Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:12 pm

Yes! Would love to be added!

They're in LA now. They used to be in Chicago. They do tours occasionally but never to the part of the country we live in.
DID system of 100+. They/void pronouns overall.

🎶 I am your shield, you are my armor, another search for something greater than us, we walk the ends of the world together 🎶 [Unbreakable - Carpark North]

Discord: gritizens | If you send a friend request, tell us who you are and where we would know you from.
Gritizens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:27 pm

Gritizens wrote:Yes! Would love to be added!

They're in LA now. They used to be in Chicago. They do tours occasionally but never to the part of the country we live in.

XD added you.

Ah, makes sense I guess. I wish they could come to more places. I know it requires money and stuff, of course. They also may just not like certain places.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me