Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

( #888 ) Zinovia the Pirate Queen by Kruxly

Based on Click to view
Artist Kruxly [gallery]
Time spent 6 hours, 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 8
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

( #888 ) Zinovia the Pirate Queen

Postby Kruxly » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:30 am

With Permission from Hooves i have created a custom using the Rare Custom Prize that i won from her

Its still a wip but 888 came round faster than i thought lol

Username: Honeymoo
Show Name: GSS The Pirate Queen
Barn Name: Zinovia
Height: 18.2hh

Sire: Foundation
Mare: Foundation

Phenotype: Sooty Black Dapple Tobiano + Somatic + Birdcatcher Spots
Genotype: Ee / aa / Stysty / ToTo + Somatic + Birdcatcher Spots
Eye Color: Sea Tempest - Sectoral Heterochromia - Purple, Blue and Light Blue
Breeding Notes:
- Dominant for Tobiano, will always produce Tobiano foals
- Somatic must be rolled for and only passes at 20% to three offspring with owners permission
- Birdcatcher must be rolled for
- Sectoral Heterochromia passes at 50% but only to three foals with owners permission & only 2 of the three colours can pass
- Items cannot pass
- Edited mane cannot pass

Color Palette/Eye Colours:

#1b50d1 #5db5db #6a3abd

Personality:

Loyal, Sassy, Perfectionist, Ability to Lead, Strong Willed, Adventurous, Flirtatious.

Art/Writing Extras:

1. Reverse Headshot - Dapples not included

2. Closeup of head markings for art piece shown below

3. Headshot of her as a human

4. A song i thought was fitting with her

4. Moodboards - Click and Click

On a ship sailing on the mighty sea,
A male crew of pirates live
Among them is a lone female
She is the queen of the pirates
Beware the pirate queen
For she is the most fearsome pirate you have ever seen
Do not take her lightly for she is deadly with a blade
She commands and masterminds daring raids
Beware, beware the pirate queen for
She is the most fearsome pirate you have ever seen
Fighting for those who are defenseless
Fighting to topple those who are defended
Beware the pirate queen

As her name states, Zinovia is the sassy pirate queen of a fleet of ships, she is a fair captain who treats her crew well but also knows when to be stern. She controls the main ship, the"Jippsum Rummy", a fine mahogany ship with 12 large pewter canons on each side, the strongest black sails that can carry the wind for many a year and up above the crows nest flew the black, white and red flag emblazoned with the image of a crying skull.

In her human form she identifies as bisexual and is quite a quirky character. She rules over her crew like a Queen does with her kingdoms subjects, hence why she gained the title of The Pirate Queen. She was born and raised in Portugal and found her way onto the ships at a young age as her father was a keen sailor. She loves the sea and prefers being on ships than being on land. Zinovia had to learn to be tough after a scrap fight with two port boys, who were much older and bigger than her, after she stole a large fish from their fathers fishing boat but she managed to escape with minimal damage and keep the fish! Much to her fathers pleasure. Slowly she grew to love stealing and got into piracy in her late teens. She joined a small pirate crew with a well seasoned captain named Calico Jack who at the time sailed on the boat "Comeuppence" and worked as a canon loader before rising up the ranks to become second in command, the crew had many a successful year pillaging and plundering their way through the seas. Eventually though she wanted more and left the ship to start her own crew.
Kruxly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me