Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Paushin #42 - Space nerd Bisexual Pride by cherrydoge

Based on Click to view
Artist cherrydoge [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Paushin #42 - Space nerd Bisexual Pride

Postby cherrydoge » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:35 am

So... any other bisexual folks who's a gigantic space nerd? I know I am, haha. It took awhile to get the groove of this Pau, but then I settled on a galaxy like motif >:3c

edits;;
basic - hair, fur
common - custom tail, custom body pads

Anyway! Onto the comp!

For this Pride Pau, I want you to tell me... how did they get their ascot? What does it mean to them? Don't be afraid to be creative! You can make it related to coming out/pride if you like, bonus points if you do! : D You have 2000 words to tell me how they got their prized clothing item.

You also have ONE extra. It can be either art (no comics), writing (max. 350 words), a moodboard or playlist!

This will end on June 18th, at 11:59 PM EST!

Code: Select all
username:
name:
How did they get their ascot and what does it mean to them?:
leaving. pm me if anythings important, i still get email notifs
cherrydoge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Paushin #42 - Space nerd Bisexual Pride

Postby Chickpea » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:47 am

username:CompleteChicken
name:Stellar
They were attacked protecting a stranger and got their throat cut.they nearly died and had a big ugly scar.
They were self conscious about it, they felt like people were judging them and stareing.
Stellar was uncomfortable with that so he decided to cover it up with something pretty.
It makes them feel more confident
Chickpea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OYSTERSMANNN » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:50 pm

username: ❤Galaxy Wonder❤
name: Reagan
Reagan never really knew his parents, he knew he had been with them a short while before going to the orphanage to be adopted. He never wondered why his parents gave him up, he always assumed it was for the better or they had to. Despite how orphanages seem in the movies, the one Reagan lived in was really nice and he made a lot of friends there. A year or two after he was placed there, he was adopted. Reagan was going to miss his friends and the nice people there but he looked forward to the future.
As soon as Reagan met his new father, he was very excited to go live with him. With his new father, Raegan did all sorts of things like go fishing, to parks, camping, and most importantly going to the planetarium and stargazing. Raegan's father was very interested in space and Raegan took after him in that interest. During summer break, he would spend hours outside watching the stars.
Several years later, when Reagan was in high school, he had developed a crush on a boy at his school. Reagan was afraid of what his father might do because he never really knew his opinion on the subject. Soon after developing his crush, Reagan realized that the boy was a jerk and was a bully to a lot of people. Plus he already had a boyfriend. Then Reagan met a girl he developed a crush on. He was confused, shouldn't he only like boys? Not girls and boys? He almost said, "Oh, I'm bisexual!" in the middle of math class when he realized this but instead smacked his face. How was he supposed to come out to his father? When would he do it? He asked himself these questions up until one Saturday in June. It was pride month, it couldn't be a better day to tell his father. So he bravely got out of bed and made him and his father breakfast to be nice just in case his father wasn't happy with what he had to say.
Reagan nervously waited for his father to wake up, and when he did, Reagan showed him the breakfast he had made. His father was in a good mood, so he decided to do it now. "Dad," He said. "Yes, Reagan?" Raegan thought about what to say. "I-I'm bisexual!" He said quickly and closed his eyes to prepare for his father to get angry. "Well, that's just fine, and you can open your eyes." His father said. Reagan opened his eyes in surprise. "You're not mad?" "Of course not, you can't pick who you love. It'd be dumb to hate you for that." His father smiled at him. "Oh, thank goodness." He sighed. "In fact, I have something for you for being so brave by coming out. Usually, others don't come out because they're too scared." His father stood up and went to pick up a small box. "It was mine when I was a boy like you, it brought me good luck." He handed Reagan an ascot. That ascot was also Reagan's good luck charm, and when his father died a year later it reminded him of his father and he always kept it close.
[542/2000 words]
OYSTERSMANNN

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby royalpoppy » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:28 am

res
xxxxxxx

venus 🏵 she/her 🏵 gaymer gurl
off and on activity, find me on discord.
here for closed species and deer collection.
dislikes: radishes, yelling, and big meanies.

♡ ♡ ♡

royalpoppy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cherrydoge » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:30 am

The winner of the Bisexual Pride Paushin is . . .

&Galaxie!

I really enjoyed your story, it was cute and it kinda reminded me of a story I also wrote for a competition in the past as well C: Take care of Reagan! You have been added to the Oekaki.

I'd also like to give a Pau Pau fruit to CompleteChicken.
leaving. pm me if anythings important, i still get email notifs
cherrydoge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chickpea » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:04 pm

Oh yey A fruit
Thanks,
And congrats Galaxie!
Chickpea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OYSTERSMANNN » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:49 am

Thank you so much! Sorry I was late to reply!
OYSTERSMANNN

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me