Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Rare Revenant Raffle!! by ThePaintedPitBull

Based on Click to view
Artist ThePaintedPitBull [gallery]
Time spent 54 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rare Revenant Raffle!!

Postby ThePaintedPitBull » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:01 am

Hey there!

I'm back with another lovely Revenant, and this ones rare!!

I just love her, and hope she finds a nice home with this raffle <3

Incase you're new to the world of Revenants, they are a mammo-reptilian species originally created by RevenantEcho but currently owned by WinterWolf12! I am lucky enough to be an artist for this lovely species.

This one is rare due to her one set of wings and minor line edits with her bows and bell.

I hope you all love her, and here's the form to fill out!

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
List some of her favorite things:
Tell me a story about this lovely Revenant:

Ends on January 2nd :D

painted or pitbull
my loves
longnecks and dr.pepper
ThePaintedPitBull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rare Revenant Raffle!!

Postby Sheepingly » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:07 pm

Username: Sheepingly
Name: Litzy
List some of her favorite things: Coffee, cats, cider, marshmallows, and snuggling next the fire with a nice book and any of the aforementioned things! She also loves to bake!
Tell me a story about this lovely Revenant: Litzy has always been a fan of other animals. Her favourites are cats, though. She even went shopping for a little bell because she loved the ones cats wear so much! (It makes a great make-shift cat toy, too.) Litzy spends a lot of time baking sweets and day dreaming about opening a rescue one day. She'd just have to find time to stop playing cat themed games on her phone first... :)
♥.·:*¨¨*:·.♥.·:HELLO!:·.♥.·:*¨¨*:·.♥

I'm Ren, but sometimes people call me Sheepy, too! I use they/them pronouns!

I LOVE rats! One day I would like to own one of every rat on CS!

I love playing Catherine and Animals Crossing. I make jewelry and do other artsy things. Sometimes I even go to conventions to sell the stuff I make! I love making friends, so please PM me if you wanna chat!

ImageImage
Sheepingly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sockwearer » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:20 am

Username: potioncat
Name: Dashuri
List some of her favorite things: Pastel and dark colors, mystery and romance novels, rats, snakes, fanfiction, desserts, crepes
Tell me a story about this lovely Revenant:
She once was exploring the woods with some friends, when she saw a rattlesnake. Her friends screeched and ran away, but she froze in fear. The rattlesnake slithered up to her and stared at her for what felt like hours, before slithering away from her.
She unfroze a couple minutes later, and ran after her friends. She told them what happened, and ever since, they've joked that she's the 'snake whisperer'.
hi!! i'm jesse and i go by he/him pronouns! i love overwatch, marine biology, paleontology, drawing, writing, listening to music and playing video games so i guess pm me if you wanna talk about those things? i have anxiety so i can be awkward in pms but don't let that deter you!
my art shop! / my offsite commissions!
sockwearer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starred » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:29 am

Username: JSS
Name: Angela
List some of her favorite things: Valentines Day, Attention, Her Owner & Home, Small Critters, Food, Napping, Being Outside, Nice Days, Games, Pink Stuff, Glitter, Heart Shaped Stuff, Her Heart and Arrow Pillow!
Tell me a story about this lovely Revenant: Feb 14th, 2017: Last year on this day Angela had the best day ever! Her other Revenant friends all came over to the ranch she lives on and they had a Valentines party! They exchanged gifts and their favorite foods, and Angela got a lot of love from her friends! Angela loves to be involved in big crowds and she truly is a happy gal!
"If you talk to the animals, they will talk with you, and you will know each other. If you do not talk to them, you will not know them. And what you do not know, you will fear. What one fears, one destroys." - Chief Dan George
Starred

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:48 pm

Username:Gadgetrocks
Name: Cupid
List some of her favorite things: Crêpes, macaroons, mice, bows, sweet tarts, friendship, yoga, pop and classical music, school, smoothies, Secret Cupid, andcute little Revenants.
Tell me a story about this lovely Revenant: Secret Cupid was a thing set up by her school. Being the education loving little Revenant she is, she was instantly interested. The goal was this, get another student, give them a scrabble poam, a card, and an under $4 treat. Day uno:Kind Awesome Really sweet Awe inspiring. Day dos: Glitter glue and sweet tarts. "Kara you are an amazing friend and Revenant - Secret Cupid"
Day tres: "Suprise! A cupcake for you, homemade, of course!" They were friends ever since.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘