SCS Breeding #554 and #555

Postby tea! » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:34 am

Kaliver pups !

both pups have been spoken for <3

left belongs to heyrei

right belongs to tea! aka me c;;;

554 :

name :

kk // EmE // Bb // DD // slsl // AyAt // SSi // mm // rr // TTi // CeCe // gg // uu
Cream with black sable, mask and ticked residual white.

555 :

name :

kk // EmE // bb // DD // slsl // AyAt // SSi // mm // rr // TiTi // CeCe // gg // uu
Cream with liver mask, sable and residual white.

art above by fiskko @ da

tea!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SCS Breeding #554 and #555

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:36 am

aaa my bean!! once again i'll edit this post when i got a name for this boy~

Name: Aisley (meaning dwells at the ash tree meadow)
Sex: Male
Collar: xx and xx

┌────────────────────────────┐

Hey its Rei! I have my commissions open! USD only!
I am ND and have a 9-5 job so I may be inactive
for periods of time! I'm more active on Discord (heyrei)!

└────────────────────────────┘
xxxxxxxx|c4c threadbreedingsdesign salesdesign poundsketchpage|
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx《 • meet the artist • 》
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|KeldinesReturn • A Cat ARPG|

┌────────────────────────────┐

ImagexxxxImagexxxxImage

└────────────────────────────┘
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

SCS Re-Adopt #554

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:48 am

After much consideration my kid, Aisley, #554 (left) will be put up for adoption.

PROMPT: Where is their favorite place to relax? Why? [min 20, max 300]
Feel free to use their parents, Pulver and Kali, and brother, Reid, in their form.

conversett ★ wrote:
    Username: SergeantWinter
    Name: Timber
    Collar: Red with music note charm
    Prompt: Timber is a bit of a mute, and it makes things hard to have a conversation with him. Luckily he is very expressive, and adores music. So he tends to express himself through music. He may not sing, but he certainly likes to thump his tail on the floor to keep a steady beat. It’s not that he doesn’t have a voice, he is just very shy and insecure about it. And when he needs a good relaxation, he’s not in the mood for a good tail thumping. Instead he prefers to listen to other creatures creating music.

Often times that means going down the street to the neighbours. There’s a group of kids that have started a little band in their garage. It truly does wonders to soothe his mind, and even just to see the kids goofing off and teasing each other. Plus the kids feed him pizza scraps whenever they order in.

Of course the kids aren’t always there when Timber may need to unwind, they do have school and other activities. So when that occurs, Timber will go for a stroll into the wilderness, providing that it is a sunny day. This is when he’s extra quiet, and lays in the shade somewhere, to not scare off the birds. It may not be the same thing, but listening to the birds sing and just the sounds of nature can do the trick. The peacefulness also reminds him of his father, and he’d try to drag Pulver with him for some father and son bonding time. Assuming Pulver has the time to do so.

However when both options are unavailable, he’d just hunker down somewhere and try to meditate. Sometimes it works, other times not so much. Especially when living on a busy ranch. [297 words]

Name Origins: In the beginning, it was difficult to come up with a name to suit the boyo. Sure, you could name a dog any sort of name, except the ranch prefers to tie the name in with their personality. But with kid being so quiet and keeping to himself, it was no easy task. They almost named him Chanson because of music. Much like Kali, this boy doesn’t hide his love for music. However after a few long days working on the ranch, one thing became apparent. When he becomes exhausted he will simply fall over and be sound asleep the second he hits the ground. Essentially it seems he “works himself to death”, except it’s more like “to sleep”. There is no warning, and there’s just a loud thud before he starts sleeping like the dead. Hence the idea for the name timber. It first started as a joke to call out timber when he falls. Kind of like yelling timber when a tree falls after cutting it down. After so long of doing this, the name just stuck. With the addition of the name Tim easily becoming a quick nickname.

zzz

[EDIT: heres the proper genes btw]
Genes
#555 kk // EmE // Bb // DD // slsl // AyAy // SSi // mm // rr // TiTi // CchCe // gg // uu
Fawn w/ black sable, mask and residual white (Extended Mask Mutation)
Last edited by ~HєуRєι~ on Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:00 pm, edited 10 times in total.
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfiedog3 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:18 am

Username: Wolfiedog3
    Name: Ashlen
    Sex: Demi-Male [ goes by they/them ]
    Collar: Simple Leather Collar with Blue Bandanna
    Prompt: Ash has his special place. Often being alone and away from others, being he isn’t very social, even with his own family. Ash’s favorite place to get is a hill on the property, it looks over a good bunch of the property, typically known for its great views. The hill has a single tree on it, giving it some wonderful shade. This is a great place to relax and enjoy the view, mostly the sunset, while also good to get away from the troubles of the day. Ash wished he had a place like this when he lived with some of his siblings, being he would have rather been alone than deal with them. He enjoys having company up here sometimes, typically the family’s teenage daughter, who mostly takes care of the anxiety ridden dogs or quieter dogs. He finds this his safe place to get away from others and to feel safe in his own skin.
Last edited by Wolfiedog3 on Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:22 am, edited 4 times in total.
Wolfiedog3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby denja » Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:10 pm

Username: denja
Name: cereus
Sex: male
Collar: just a simple white collar
Prompt: relax? ha! don't be silly. cereus isn't one to just relax - even when he must, it simply stresses him out. theres so much to do and so little time! it's strange, but he finds it easier to just have something to have his mind on. if anything, he likes to spend time with his father. even if they're silent, it's a comfortable silence. pulver's calm aura is the only thing he's found to anchor him when his mind is racing. (in which it often is.)
denja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:23 am

-bump-
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Crashing into Fairyland

Postby conversett » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:04 pm

Prompt: Timber is a bit of a mute, and it makes things hard to have a conversation with him. Luckily he is very expressive, and adores music. So he tends to express himself through music. He may not sing, but he certainly likes to thump his tail on the floor to keep a steady beat. It’s not that he doesn’t have a voice, he is just very shy and insecure about it. And when he needs a good relaxation, he’s not in the mood for a good tail thumping. Instead he prefers to listen to other creatures creating music.

Often times that means going down the street to the neighbours. There’s a group of kids that have started a little band in their garage. It truly does wonders to soothe his mind, and even just to see the kids goofing off and teasing each other. Plus the kids feed him pizza scraps whenever they order in.

Of course the kids aren’t always there when Timber may need to unwind, they do have school and other activities. So when that occurs, Timber will go for a stroll into the wilderness, providing that it is a sunny day. This is when he’s extra quiet, and lays in the shade somewhere, to not scare off the birds. It may not be the same thing, but listening to the birds sing and just the sounds of nature can do the trick. The peacefulness also reminds him of his father, and he’d try to drag Pulver with him for some father and son bonding time. Assuming Pulver has the time to do so.

However when both options are unavailable, he’d just hunker down somewhere and try to meditate. Sometimes it works, other times not so much. Especially when living on a busy ranch. [297 words]

Name Origins: In the beginning, it was difficult to come up with a name to suit the boyo. Sure, you could name a dog any sort of name, except the ranch prefers to tie the name in with their personality. But with kid being so quiet and keeping to himself, it was no easy task. They almost named him Chanson because of music. Much like Kali, this boy doesn’t hide his love for music. However after a few long days working on the ranch, one thing became apparent. When he becomes exhausted he will simply fall over and be sound asleep the second he hits the ground. Essentially it seems he “works himself to death”, except it’s more like “to sleep”. There is no warning, and there’s just a loud thud before he starts sleeping like the dead. Hence the idea for the name timber. It first started as a joke to call out timber when he falls. Kind of like yelling timber when a tree falls after cutting it down. After so long of doing this, the name just stuck. With the addition of the name Tim easily becoming a quick nickname.

zzz
Last edited by conversett on Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
conversett

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:40 am

This competition closes tomorrow around 7 pm PST. No extensions or further warnings will be given. Please get your forms done before then.
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:01 pm

This competition is now closed to edits and new forms! It will be judged within the week.
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

SCS Re-Adopt #554 -- WINNER

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:27 pm

I enjoyed the extra information given and the depth of this form very much <3 Congrats!
SergeantWinter wrote:

zzz

Thanks to those who participated!
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me