Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Meekah Adopts #1 - Seti and Bastet [Winner Announced] by detalia

Based on Click to view
Artist detalia [gallery]
Time spent 5 hours, 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
27 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Meekah Adopts #1 - Seti and Bastet [Winner Announced]

Postby detalia » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:47 am

Image DIRECTORY Image
event page what are meekahs? meekah mutation guides

Image SETI INFO Image
seti is an experimental doghead meekah, they were once a human but agreed to this undergo this experiment. their procedure was more advanced, taking their brain out and placing it inside the dogs head so theyre still somewhat human. after their procedure, they became genderless as it was hard to for them to think and hold onto an identity anymore. seti is extremely rare, one of 5 meekahs to undergo advanced doghead surgery!! theyre 5'11, have body hair since they were human before, and previously identified as male. seti's dog head and tail is from an all black doberman!

Image BASTET INFO Image
bastet is a previous verison of meekahs, making her rare. she has an elongated face which the scientists call muzzles! she also has paw pads on her hands and feet, hairless tail and ears, and shes 6'3. bastet is mixed with a sphynx cat!

pixel sources
Last edited by detalia on Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:39 am, edited 6 times in total.
π–‘π–”π–“π–“π–Žπ–Š β™₯ π–˜π–π–Š/π–π–Šπ–— β™₯ β™’
𝖆𝖗𝖙 π–˜π–π–”π–• β™₯ π–‰π–Šπ–›π–Žπ–†π–“π–™π–†π–—π–™
π–ˆπ–”π–’π–’π–Žπ–˜π–˜π–Žπ–”π–“π–˜: π–ˆπ–‘π–”π–˜π–Šπ–‰
detalia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deleteduser. » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:52 am

Username: alive.
    Prompt: wip
    Art: wip
bye cs! it's been fun!
deleteduser.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Meekah Adopts #1 - Seti and Bastet [OPEN]

Postby colambo » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:09 am

mark Image
colambo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby detalia » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:09 am

bump!
detalia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evils » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:13 am

Username:
Prompt:
Art:

Wip! QwQ
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality." - Edgar Allan Poe
Evils

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

username: asada.

Postby gojo » Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:39 pm

↳ I was young at the time, full of curiosity and wonder. I had a great interest in the scientific findings being made about this species of 'Meekah'. However, my people were incredibly against the idea of the genetic modification. At a young age, my curiousity turned to a disdain. Then, one day the princess of our people stepped forth to be a beacon of light. She herself would become a Meekah to bridge them together. It was of no surprise that she was later chased out due to her ideals. But, a great adoration swelled inside me that day. If our cery own princess Bastet was willing to give up her life for these people, then they must be worth it. I began reading about them and studying them... So naturally when I was approached and asked about if I wanted to undergo an experiment... I was stunned, to say the least, and to no surprise, i accepted before even hearing the possible dangers of it. What comes after that, is a blur to me.

They didn't speak that day, or much after. They couldn't muster up the courage to. Most of their life had become a bit blurry considering the outlandish nature of the experiment. For a long while, Seti felt out of place, both with other people and them self. saying life became difficult for them after the surgery would be an understatement. He was kept under close watch of the scientists for months, mainly to check on mental stability and physical health. To their surprise Seti was healthy, with a few complications here and there, but they were expected. However, what was also expected was the wavering mental stability. Fits of mild anger, jitteriness, lack of communication and over all silence. Primal urges that came along with the procedure. Not to mention, the struggle between being man and dog. Their head is a constant jumble.

Seti was far from fit to live on their own, but they couldn't just keep him here. Thankfully, a young woman stepped up to the plate. She too was an experiment, but to a much lesser degree. However, she knew what it felt like to feel lost with these strange body modifications. Her name was Bastet. Due to their physical health being fine, they were able to let him go with her. She lived alone, choosing not to live on reservations, but amongst people. The desert had always been her home, after all, and she wasn't going to let being a Meekah get in her way. She spent most of her days reaping the benefits of the desert for food and supplies and often choses not to socialize with other humans. It's never really felt the same since. But, Seti makes great company for her. In the earlier days Seti was completely silent and distant. Bastet wasn't really sure if it was because he didn't want to talk or if he just... Didn't know how.

A lot her time was then spent trying to communicate with them. Everyday she would ask a question or two, and wait patiently for an answer. Things like if they wanted to go out into the desert with her for awhile, or questions about them. If they ever seemed visibly bothered, Bastet would typically back off. But, day after day she would try, until one day they simply nodded. That day would be the first of many that they two would spend together, out in the sand, or staying sheltered from it in Bastet's house.

Their days typically consist of hunting, or Bastet trying to teach Seti to speak again. The hunting gets Seti a bit more in tune with the dog in him, while the chats Bastet would have with them helped to tune their brain a bit to their human side. Despite Seti's lack of speech, she felt an uncanny connection to them. They had been one of her people, based on the attire they had been wearing. She hope they would recover so that she could properly thank them for believing in her.
Last edited by gojo on Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
gojo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby detalia » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:50 am

bump!
detalia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby detalia » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:23 am

bump ^_^
detalia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:59 am

oh my that doggo is cool

res
    koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

RIP: [UNCLE B] 1/6/2016 || [ROCKY] 8/14/2020 || [GPA] 2/27/2021
    RIP: [THICK44] 2/13/2023 || BIGGERTON OUNCERTON] 10/19/2023 || [AKIRA TORIYAMA] 3/1/2024

THANK U & GOODBYE: [MAGGIE] 3/4/2021
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby detalia » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:18 pm

bump!