Owner: tenlittlesoldierboys
    Name: Reverend
    Owned as of: 09/12/2020
    Transfer proof

Owner: MintChip
    Name: Reve
    Owned as of: 03/07/2017

*infinite screeching*

May I present you my staff Viscet? And yes, I'm proud of it, gotta admit.
    Gosh, how much I love the mods' color palette ;-;
    [strike]I wanna keep it

Well, let's get to the competition...
    I want you to tell me something special about this Viscet!
    Something extraordinary, something that makes him or her different!
    As well as including a short(!) personality, a gif and up to three songs
    And the nicer your whole form flows together, the better.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! c:

Feel free to pretty up your form! It can count, if you make everything flow together nicely, but that's a criteria anyway cx
    Please just refrain from using unreadable fonts and colors ^-^

The extra on the form is optional / but might be a tiebreaker. Please make sure that either the writing or the art piece fit for the character you are building up, randomness will not boost your chances.

Name: [Insert Viscet name]
    Sex: [Gender for breeding purposes!]
    Personality: [5-word-personality!]
    Something extraordinary: [up to 500 words]
    Gif: [one!]
    Song(s): [up to three]
    Extra: [either one art piece OR up to 1000 words]

Code: Select all
    [b]Name:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b]
    [b]Sex:[/b]
    [b]Personality:[/b]
    [b]Something extraordinary:[/b]
    [b]Gif:[/b]
    [b]Song(s):[/b]
    [b]Extra:[/b]

THIS COMPETITION WILL PROBABLY END IN AROUND 2 WEEKS (~ 03/02/2017)[/strike]

MUTATIONS:
    ringless eyes (rare)
    smooth horns (uncommon)
Last edited by tenlittlesoldierboys on Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

the sun to my moon ☀️🌕
they/them or he/him
teacher and writer from Austria
die-hard horror enthusiast
computer game obsessed
literature, film & tv-nerd
Viscets - toyhouse
tenlittlesoldierboys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1206 [Anniversary Event #4]

Postby Vixen Luo » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:01 am

teMpting
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gallifrey » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:45 am

Name: Nolan
Sex: Male

Personality: Honest, Compassionate,
Mistrusting, Antisocial, Rash

Something extraordinary:
Ever since he was a child, Nolan has been obsessed with Christmas lights. White lights, blue lights, colored lights, you name it, he loved them all. So when he got seperated form his human family, Nolan decided to use this lights to send them a message. And so he did. Year after year starting when Nolan first got lost, he begun to decorate the local park where he lived and the houses that were close to it. All of this was done in the cover of night when no humans were active and the lights left dormant for a few days. Once the entire display was done though, he'd hook everything up to a waterproof generator and light the entire place up. The humans at first didn't understand what was happening but once they saw the beautiful display all lit up, they loved it. Nolan, seeing the joy his lights brought to the people, drifted slightly from his original purpose and begun to do this every year, this time for the humans in and around the park as well as his human family. Each time varying the design and colors of his lovely display. And to this day, the parkgoers still have no idea who creates the amazing light displays they enjoy each year, only that each time, a single, white rose is left on the picnic pavilion surrounded by red berries. A calling card that many have assumed is meant to resemble a Christmas wreath. Never undterstanding that the rose is part of the message for Nolan's human family that he still has hope of finding. The favorite flower of the human child who help foster his deep love of Christmas lights.

Gif: Image

Song(s): Renegade by Styx, Dont Stop Believing by Journey, Carry On My wayward Son by Kansas

Backstory (999 Words)
I always knew I was different from other viscets, even when I was just a small child. While other visclings were learning to hunt and defend territory, I was teaching myself to read from an old human book I had found and asking questions my parents didn't know how to answer. "What is a city mama?" "Is it true some viscets really live with humans?" "Do they actually get food out of those shiny things we sometimes find laying around?" And on it went. Question after question about humans and their habits, I never seemed to stop asking about them. Until one day, when my questions were answered in the most peculiar of ways. I found a human child in our woods.

She couldn't have been very old at the time since her head barely came past my own. Five or six winters at most I'd say, and noticeably very curious. Playing with sticks and laughing as she skipped around the fields. I must have watched her for hours before I finally approached. It had begun to get dark and the child seemed to be getting scared now. Her parents were still nowhere to be seen and I felt I had to help her. At first she was afraid of me. After all, I did look like what humans classify as a wild animal. It took a lot of patience and me simply laying down for her to finally approach me. What a strange feeling, being poked and prodded by a human child. I'm not sure I'll ever get used to it. This was my chance to learn about humans and I was going to take it.

When the child's parents eventually found her, she was curled up in my fur and fast asleep. They seemed to panic for a few minutes at finding their child snuggling a strange animal so I decided to back off. It wouldn't do to have these humans hating me and coming after my family with their weapons. However, something unexpected, although I likely should have considered the possibility, happened after that. Instead of simply leaving with the child and her parents, some of the humans stay behind and point an odd device at me. Before I could ask myself what this fancy stick was used for, a loud noise sounded and sudden pain hit in my shoulder. Then everything went dark.

When I awoke, I was in some sort of metal box with bars blocking the front. Trapped, apparently by the humans. It was terrifying, I didn't know where I was or how but this place was not my home. For the first time, I questioned my fascination with humans. I also thought back to my family in the woods. They didn't know where I was and were likely very worried. I'd really screwed up this time it seemed. It didn't help that this box was distinctly uncomfortable and smelled funny. It also was several feet off the ground. 'Was I in some sort of human tree den or a mountain cave?' 'Why were these humans always staring at me?' I wondered for a long time before I finally got my answer. It came in the form of an older viscet who had the box next to me. He answered my questions as best he could and expressed a curiosity about my life in the wild as well. So we talked for many sunrises about anything and everything. Until one day he was gone. I didn't know why or where, just that my friend has disappeared. I soon fell into a depression.

I'd woken up from my nap one afternoon to find a human eyes watching me through the bars. Their owner quiet and more subdued that the children I'd seen before. I'll admit I was curious too. He wanted to meet me, this time I let them. Something about this child drew me in, they weren't like the others. We took to each other right away and the child's parents decided to adopt me. Before I knew what was happening, I went from a box and a large den, surrounded by a family of humans. But what I found the most fascinating about this place though were the colored stars. The same ones I'd seen in the shelter when I met my friends. The stars that meant good things were about to happen. I knew then and there that I'd be safe here. And time went on and winters passed. Every year those stars, I now knew were called, lights would reappear. I loved those lights. They brought happiness everywhere they appeared. I wanted these lights to last forever. But it wasn't to be.

My humans eventually had to move. Having been transferred for a job. But I didn't want to leave. This place was my home. Maybe if I left, they stay, they'd come find me. So I broke away from them. I ran. I didn't want to loose my beautiful lights, my happiness again. So I kept running. I ran until I was deep in the forest of the local park. Somewhere we'd walked many times. A place I thought I'd feel safe. But I didn't. I was no longer wild. So I went back home. Or I tried at least. I couldn't remember where it was. I was lost and I missed my humans. But then, something happened I'd never forget. During my desperate search for home, I stumbled upon a dumptser fully of lights. The same lights is cherished in my home. And I got an idea. If I couldn't find my humans, I'd lead them to me. So I gathered up my precious lights and ran back to that park. I'd wait until nightfall and then I'd make a sign. Something to tell my humans I was still here, to bring them back to me. And I was happy. I knew they'd see my sign and find me eventually, all I had to do now was wait.
Last edited by Gallifrey on Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:06 am, edited 8 times in total.
Gallifrey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby finifugal ✨ » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:04 am

mark ahh

━━━━━━━━━━
heyo, i'm fin! i an currently on an indefinite hiatus, though one day I hope to find my way back. if you ever find yourself needing me, you can send me a pm, though a response might take awhile. i’ll try to pop in every now and then when i’m able!

finifugal ✨

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jingle bells. » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:13 pm

Name:
Personality:
Something extraordinary:
Gif:
Song(s):
Extra:

MARRRKKK!
jingle bells.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mint Chip » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:30 am

Name: Reve (meaning "dream")
    Personality: Serious | Tough | Reserved | Optimistic | Valiant
    Something extraordinary:
      There's always been a light inside of Reve. It's a light that no hardship could extinguish - and Reve had seen his fair share of hardships. In his younger years, not much older than a year, he willingly joined the last draft of the great war. He was suited up as a war-dog. He trained and fought alongside the best of them, looking up to his superiors with the upmost respect. He was the light that held onto the hope that most had forgotten or had been conditioned into forgetting. Even in the darkness, in the bleakest moments of his time served there, he never lost hope. When everything fell to ruin, when Tamale lost his mind and Dawn fled, he held it together. He took his place among his comrades in those final days, fighting with all his might and heart. He had no way of knowing what was ahead or if there was an end in sight but until that day he wouldn't lose himself as others before him had.

In the final battle he faced, it was the longest and hardest that he'd ever seen. He was aiding in leading the final battalion into battle, not knowing this would be the last time. By this time the enemy had grown wise and enlisted the help of other war "dogs", creatures similar in size but nothing at all alike to him or his kind. The flurry of bullets and claws rained down heavy; no one was getting away from this battle unscathed. In the midst of the battle the sky began to cry out, rain driving down in stinging, icy drops. The entire battlefield was consumed in the downpour. The rain came down in thick sheets that made seeing oncoming attacks impossible and their footsteps clumsy. But the battle raged on, and didn't cease until there was too great a loss on both sides. The casualties were high, and the injured higher but the other side relented, retreating with what was left of their troops. The few lesser injured viscets gave chase to ensure they wouldn't return.

Reve had managed to survive, but just barely. He ached in every way imaginable; it took all his strength to drag himself up. His right side faltered as he tried to stand up, his hind legs weak from exertion. Pain shot through his right shoulder and leg as he tried to put pressure on it, attempting to stand upright again. He faltered again, so he stood hunkered down, his right forepaw raised to keep it off the ground. The rain still poured as he kept his head down; the loss was too great, and the victory small. He kept his head low, mourning the loss of his comrades. From above there was a break in the clouds, the rain slowing as what felt like heaven's light was shining down on him. He raised his head slowly, gazing upwards to the sky. A small smile formed on his lips.
      There was still hope.
      (500/500)
    Gif:
    Songs:
    Extra:
    wip;;
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angeldog513 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:41 pm

Name: [Insert Viscet name]
Sex: [Gender for breeding purposes!]
Personality: [5-word-personality!]
Something extraordinary: [up to 500 words]
Gif: [one!]
Song(s): [up to three]
Extra: [either one art piece OR up to 1000 words]

res
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Hi there I'm angeldog513, you can call me whatever you like as long as it isn't hurtful though! Send me a PM I'm always looking for new friends or someone to chat with! Also would you please say I referred you here please and thank you!My Viscets My Deviantart
angeldog513

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tenlittlesoldierboys » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:29 am

This ends tomorrow!
    I can still offer an extension, if needed, tho