Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Snype Dogs by Sadies

Based on Click to view
Artist Sadies [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 43 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
26 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Snype Dogs

Postby Sadies » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:44 pm

Snype Dogs
The ultimate bullet hound that never misses it's mark.

Artist Search | Archives | Staff Thread

Snype Dogs are a genetically engineered species of Demon Hound. They stand at around 3-5 foot tall and weigh in at about 115 to 140 pounds (depending on diet). They are a creature built for speed and this is a creature which can literally outrun a Cheetah and a race car, they are not as fast as the speed of light, but they are almost there. One of the most noticeable characteristic about this species is it's eye. Their eyes are entirely white but they have a crosshair shaped pupil. This is a species is amazing eyesight, rarely anything goes unnoticed by those eyes.
Snype Dogs are very well known for accuracy and timing, they rarely miss the mark.

Last edited by Sadies on Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:04 am, edited 10 times in total.
Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Appearance

Height: 3-5 foot.
Weight: 115 to 140 pounds. (Diet dependent.)
Lifespan: 20 Years
Life-stages: Pup (Up to 1 Year), Juvenile (Up to 2 Years), Young Adult (2-7 Years), Adult (7-15 Years), Elder (15+ Years).

General Appearance:
  • Long muzzle and flat, slender head.
  • Long snake-like tongue.
  • Sharp teeth. (Four pointed teeth at the front on bottom and top jaw. Longer pointed canines on either side of both jaws, large canines on top jaw. Three pointed teeth after the canines on both top and lower jaw. Three sets of molar teeth on either side of both jaws, these are the lock jaw teeth, meaning if he grips with these then it's unlikely your going to get that object freed.)
  • White eye with only a colored crossheir pupil.
  • Medium length slender neck. (Almost like a horses neck.)
  • Long back which haunches upwards. (Raises higher than the shoulder blade.)
  • Deep chest (exposed ribs) and an exaggerated tucked under chest.
  • Long muscular legs.
  • Medium sized feet with thick pads and sharp non-retractable claws.

Genetic Variations

Coat Colors:
And colors and patterns are acceptable however full neon/bright colors rarely appear.

Coat Types:
Image Image
Short Hair | Long Hair

Ears:
Snype dogs can have any type of ear.

Tails:
Snype dogs usually have extremely long tails although short tails can occur...Except this makes the Snype dog less accurate and slower because their tails are used for balance.

Other Mutations:
Other mutations such as horns, extra hair types, scales etc do occur. The only mutations that do not exist are those which enable the creature to fly, Snype Dogs are a grounded species that will never be able to fly.

Abilities

Super-speed:
Snype Dogs can move at bullet speed, they can outrun a Cheetah or a race car. They are super fast. Their long tails keep them balanced while they move. Shorter tails slow the creature down because they have to focus more on staying balanced.

Eyesight:
They have almost perfect eyesight, they do not miss much. They can spot any sign of movement in range. Their eyes also have the ability to zoom their vision in and out to see closer and further away (long-sighted and short-sighted.)
The crosshairs in their vision range helps them target.

Enhanced Agility:
This is a flexible creature, that with use of it's long tail and athletic muscles, can leap really high and have cat-like reflexes. This creature usually lands on it's feet.

Lockjaw:
The ability to lock it's jaw onto any object or being and that object/creature is not going to be able to break free, unless the Snype Dogs jaws are released. The lockjaw bite only works when they Snype Dog grips with it's molars, which are present at the back of it's jaw. It can be difficult for a Lockjaw to be performed on an moving target as usually by the time the Snype Dog is ready to take the lockjaw bite, the object has slipped to the loose bite position at the front of the jaw.

Powers/Abilities
Other powers and abilities do occur but are rare. (Flying/anti-gravity never happens.) Most powers are small trait abilities rather than major powers that define them, things like telekinesis or effecting electric, never full blown powers. They are a weakened form also.

Behavior

Loving:
Licking (ears, muzzle, neck and base of the tail if it's a mate), rubbing (Like how a cat rubs on your leg), pawing...Just genuinely being sweet.
Excited:
Tap dancing (padding feet), bounding around, whining (happily). (They do not wag their tail as they are so long and slightly heavy.)
Submissive
Low to the ground, loose movements, head down, tail tucked around body, maybe showing teeth. Will lay flat across stomach if being extremely submissive/being told odd.
Sad:
Usually have a lot less enthusiasm. May keep their head down, ears back, tail dragging on the ground.
Anxious:
Pacing, unable to relax or settle dog, unable to sleep, may be more likely to bite/snap without warning, panting, maybe whining or whimpering.
Scared:
Hunched over, ears back, tail tucked under or around body (unless moving away), may be showing teeth as a warning.
Aggressive:
Hunched over, tensed up, showing teeth, growling, licking the lips, lashing tail.

Territories:
Snype Dogs do not really own territories or get territorial over land but they will protect objects, food, homes and food sources when they need to. But apart from that, Snyper can go wherever they want without worrying about territorial dispute.

Diet
Snyper Dogs are carnivorous, they will eat anything that is meat, bones and blood. They are not fussy when it comes to their food. Some Snyper will even eat other foods, such as plant matter and human foods, it holds no real nutrition and too much will make them sick, but some like the taste.

Inter-Snyper Relations:
Some Snyper decide to live alone, some decide to live in small groups and others team up into packs.
Snyper that live alone usually do not eat as well as Snyper that live in groups or packs however they often have more freedom because they do not have a hierarchy, so they have no boss to tell them where to go. Lone Snyper are usually more of scavengers than hunters.
Small groups of Snyper 2 - 4, are usually friend or family groups. They usually work as a team and make decisions among themselves of what to do, they don't usually have a strict hierarchy. They can bring down small prey, such as birds, rodents and small deer, but they usually do not eat as well as packs.
Packs are usually made up of 5 - 20 Snyper and consist of a strict hierarchy which includes, a leader (Alpha), the leaders mate, a Commander (2nd in command) and then the subordinates (everyone else). Snyper are to do as the Alpha decides but they usually eat better, have better protection and have an overall easier life as everyone works as a team to care for each-other.

Human To Snyper Relations:
Snyper Dogs can and do become pets. Pet Snyper usually have the life like a dog...However they are usually not kept like your pet dog but more like your working dog, kennels in the garden. The reason for this being that most Snyper prefer to be with just one human and can get overwhelmed by lots of them. Also they are prone to be destructive if they get bored or lonely.
When properly trained, they can learn to understand commands, they will never be able to understand full human speech, but words and phrases they will just fine.

Breeding and Offspring

Mating:
Some Snyper mate for life, others do not, it very much depends on the circumstance and how the pair feel about each-other.
All sexuality and genders can become mates but it takes 1 male and 1 female Snyper to produce offspring.

Pregnancy Length: 4 Months.
Liter Size: Between 1 - 4 Pups.
Litter Care:
The mother will raise the litter by herself, unless the farther is around in which case he may try to help out by bringing food when the pups reach the appropriate age.
Pups are born blind and death but develop their sight and hearing at a week old. They start moving around by three weeks and weaning begins at 4 weeks. They are completely off mums milk, moving around and able to survive interdependently at 2 months of age.
Pups being sold to human homes will leave their mother at six months old but in the wild they may (not always) leave their mother at a year old, possibly with a sibling(s) or alone.

Last edited by Sadies on Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:52 am, edited 12 times in total.
Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Adoption and Adoption Rules

So unlike most species that do adoptables, I have found that my adoptables don't really go as well as most, so...Instead of making adoptables (may do some in the future, Idk), I am going to make it so people can design their own custom Snyper Dogs instead.

Adoption Rules

• Follow CS rules.
  • Be patient and polite. I will work my way down the waiting list in order. I will not skip to get yours done faster.
  • You may adopt up to 3 Snyper. You may only request 1 Snyper at a time. If you already have 1 request submitted, you must wait until that is completed before requesting another.
  • Please do not reserve posts to post applications, they may be missed.
  • Do not post incomplete applications and no editing applications once they have been posted. It's irritating when you are half way through completing a design and that person then changes their application.
  • Please do not adopt for other members/sale/trade away your Snyper. If you no-longer want it, please give it back. Please note that if you give back a Snyper, you will no receive another custom slot in it's replacement.
  • You are free to use your Snyper wherever you want, on or off site, in rp's, create art of it, writing...Whatever. Just please link it back here wherever you use it.
  • I may add more rules later if my brain thinks we need them. Have a good day.

Adoption Help

Things such as Coat Type, Colours, Ears, Tails and Mutations are explained under Genetic Variations in the Species Information Section, but I will run over them again here.
Coat Types: Currently there is only the standard Short Hair and Long Hair.
Patterns/Colors: Any. Natural/Un-natural accepted. Anything which will be extremely bright/eye burning does not occur.
Ear Types: Any type of ear are acceptable. Longer ears than the cover design may be pulled back I can''t expand the canvas size.
Tail Types: All tail types are accepted however long tails are most common. A shorter tail will effect it's speed and agility as it's tail helps keep it balanced.
Mutations: Almost all mutations are acceptable except for wings or anything that will enable flight. This species is a grounded species, it will never fly.

Adoption Application

Not currently taking requests!
Sorry, just until we catch up on the requests we have, we are mo-longer taking requests.
This will be opened up again later on.
Sorry.

Code: Select all
[center][size=150][color=#604da3]Snyper Adoption Request[/color][/size]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Coat Type:[/b]
[b]Base Color(s):[/b]
[b]Pattern and Colors (Describe In Detail/Image):[/b]
[b]Crosshair Eye Color:[/b]
[b]Nose/Tongue/Pad/Claws Color(S):[/b]
[b]Type Of Ears (Describe/Image):[/b]
[b]Type Of Tail (Describe/Image):[/b]
[b]Any Mutations (Describe/image) MAX 3:[/b]
[b]Any Accessories (Describe/Image) MAX 5:[/b]
[b]Anything Extra? (Optional):[/b]
[/center]

Waiting List

Unlimited Spaces. Will go in order.

νυℓριχ
ChristainAnimalLover
SIlverwolfahoo
Nero The Corgi King

Staff

Owner: Sadies
Artists:
decipher
silverwolfahoo

Last edited by Sadies on Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:28 pm, edited 73 times in total.
Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadies » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:45 pm

Stamps and Freebies

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3340573][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2732360&size=small&format=png&rev=1484834906[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3340573][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2732360&size=gallery&format=png&rev=1484834906[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3340573][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2732360&size=medium&format=png&rev=1484834906[/img][/url]

Affiliates

Snype Dogs are twinned with Horror Hounds:
Last edited by Sadies on Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Snype Dogs {Free Custom Adopts}

Postby SmileChild » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:16 am

Snyder Adoption Request
Coat Type:
flat hair
Base Color(s):
dark/light green
Shades of green, brown, and white/blacks
Pattern and Colors (Describe In Detail/Image):
complex camo, with some scars
Type Of Ears (Describe/Image):
deer ears: https://bluejbluej.files.wordpress.com/ ... .jpg?w=469
Type Of Tail (Describe/Image):
lions tail: (number three)
http://img10.deviantart.net/5014/i/2007 ... ngwolf.jpg
Any Mutations (Describe/image) MAX 3:
one long horn in the middle of his head
Any Accessories (Describe/Image) MAX 5:
silver dog tags, and maybe a ammo belt around his shoulders?
Anything Extra? (Optional): he'll be based on a sniper XD
Last edited by SmileChild on Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:20 am, edited 3 times in total.
!!!MISSED THE HALLOWEEN TRADE IN!!!
Desperately looking for wishlist 23halloween pets, feel free to send a trade over if you have any spares!

╔══════════════════════╗
-----------------------
☽:Vis's | ☽:Kal's
-----------------------

╚══════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
text
text
text
text

╚═════════════════════════╝

SmileChild

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animalover8930 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:16 am

Bump
Animalover8930

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby primcval » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:48 am

Snyder Adoption Request
Coat Type: short hair
Base Color(s): black, brown, white (kinda like a Bernese Mountain Dog)
Crosshair Eye Color: neon blue
Pattern and Colors (Describe In Detail/Image): grey mist curling around back and paws
Type Of Ears (Describe/Image): like this
Type Of Tail (Describe/Image): floofy like a fox tail
Any Mutations (Describe/image) MAX 3: two tails (if possible, and both look exactly alike),
Any Accessories (Describe/Image) MAX 5: tooth (pointy like a shark's tooth) necklace
Anything Extra? (Optional): thanks so much!! these are such an interesting and beautiful species :D
primcval ● she/her
used to be avarii ;
toyhou.se
tumblr
● on small hiatus
primcval

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArizonaT3a » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:11 am

Snyper Adoption Request
Coat Type:
Long hair
Base Color(s):
German Shepard/husky - XXX
White skeletal designs, ribs, skull, and spine. But nothing more than those ^^
Crosshair Eye Color:
Bright blue
Nose/Tongue/Pad/Claws Color(S):
Black nose, pink paw pads, white claws
One ear floppy and the other ear the normal default ear
default tail please
No thanks ^^
Any Accessories (Describe/Image) MAX 5:
A dog tag
Anything Extra? (Optional):
Nope, thank you so much! <33
ArizonaT3a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flowercatt » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:08 pm

Snyper Adoption Request
Coat Type: shorthair
Base Color(s): dull, pastel gray-ish green. or you can surprise me, i'm not picky! c:
Pattern and Colors (Describe In Detail/Image): i'd like the front paws to be a dark purple or black. or possibly white, with black or dark purple socks all the way up it's legs. same with the back paws, except if you do the socks make them go up slightly more than the front legs' socks. whichever you think looks best! white/super dull grayish green stomach. im not really picky about patterns, so surprise me !! i like stripes and i loove spots. maybe a dark purple stripe that runs down it's back and all the way down it's tail, fading to black near the end of the tail. also i'd like a pale green marking, lighter than the body's green, but it doesn't matter to me. surprise me! i'm not picky i promise!! c: <3
Crosshair Eye Color: dark purple
Nose/Tongue/Pad/Claws Color(S): dark purple
Type Of Ears (Describe/Image): like the first purple snype dog's, except a little bit taller
Type Of Tail (Describe/Image): a tiny bit shorter than the first purple snype dog
Any Mutations (Describe/image) MAX 3: nope
Any Accessories (Describe/Image) MAX 5: a dog collar, doesn't matter what color. whatever you think looks best
Anything Extra? (Optional): thank you so much for doing these! i loooove this species <3333
wip
flowercatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dear~ » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:43 pm

Snyper Adoption Request
Coat Type:
Short Hair
Base Color(s):
*The first one, but you can choose colors form the other one, too*
Maybe black can be the base color.
Something like this. And white mist around the neck.
Crosshair Eye Color:
White
Nose/Tongue/Pad/Claws Color(S):
Nose; Black
Tongue; The last blue from the first color palette
Pad; Black
Claws; Black
Something like this
The same, just with a feather on the end of the tail