Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Arkin Wolves [Looking for staff!] by Bean_Cake

Based on Click to view
Artist Bean_Cake [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Arkin Wolves [Looking for staff!]

Postby Bean_Cake » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:15 pm

||★HOME|| ||★Nursery|| ||★Archive|| ||★Fan Club|| ||★Growths|| ||★Link||

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

What are Arkin Wolves?
Arkin Wolves are the oldest species of wolves; they are as large as a cow when fully grown and were born for the coldest temperatures. Arkin Wolves originated back in the Ice Age and were one of the top predators alongside the savor tooth tiger. They are said to of once been great guardians of paradise at one point in time and possibly still today. even in nature you can still find arches made of stone and plants that were said to of once been the portals they protected. these large wolves are super fluffy and soft, their fur keeps them warm in the coldest of weather and sheds in the summer months so that their bodies don't over heat. they are said to have a great inner power that they can use like physic powers; using the mysterious gem on their foreheads.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

News and Announcements:
2/19
Slots are still open for staff, im looking for two GAs, a mod, and an archivist. feel free to pm a form (on PG 2) or post it on the tread. sorry for the long wait on adopts, ive been a bit busy this week. :3
Last edited by Bean_Cake on Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:14 am, edited 20 times in total.
Bean_Cake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Arkin Wolves Info

Postby Bean_Cake » Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:15 pm

Mutations::

Arkin Wolves can have a variety of mutation; mostly including tail and fur mutations. However Arkin Wolves can also have other mutations such as horns but it is rare for these mutations to show up.

Physical Looks::

Arkin Wolves are very large wolves and are about the size of a cow when fully grown. Arkin Wolves are about the size of a small dog when born and a normal wolf as teens. These wolves are almost always natural color, it is uncommon to see a wolf with bright or unnatural colors in it's fur and rare to see one that is all bright colors.

Powers:

Arckin wolves have a great inner power; working like physic abilities, these wolves will normally only use their powers when needed. natural arches such as these- X X X it is said that only Arkin Wolves could open up these portals to paradise using the gems that hold their power on their foreheads.

Packs::

Arkin Wolves live in large packs that rang anywhere from 8-12 and always pick a wolf to be alpha of their pack; normally being the biggest or strongest male or female. most packs don't associate with other packs outside their own and males will normally end up in fights. However it is common to see a male out on his own or a female var from her own pack for a mate. it is uncommon but some packs get along. In packs; it is common to see males hunting and females caring for the young or sick, but not uncommon to see their rolls switched.

Arkin Wolves tend to live in colder areas in the north and icy tundras, but can also be found in southern and warmer climates when they migrate south in the Fall through winter to fallow the food. it is beveled that Arkin Wolves are some of the oldest species of wolves and have been around for almost 500 years but other believe they have been around since the ice age; because of their size they where believed to be a top pretender of their days.

Diet::

Arkin wolves are more known for eating things such as large mammals and domesticated animals, they also tend to eat smaller mammals and occupationally things such as fruits, grains, sweets, and vegetables. their stomachs are very well developed and can digest just about any type of food, this comes in handy most when there is a short supply of food.

Breeding::

Breeding season occurs in early to mid spring and last until about early summer. Arkin wolves will breed for life and during that time can have up to 3 litters. each littler may consist of anywhere from 1-3 pups, and could end up with a total of up to 9 pups. some males or females may breed with wolves from other packs and leave their young in the care of their mate. in very rare case some Arkin wolves may leave a mate and get a new one. you can check out the nursery for more info on breeding.

Domestication::

You may think that these large wolves are beast of the north with salty tempers; but they are as friendly and playful as your common house dog. when an Arkin wolf trust someone they dedicate themselves to be by there side for the rest of their lives and to protect them. These wolves make great companies and enjoy spending time with their owners and other Arkin wolves. in fact these wolves are known to be friendly with almost all other animals, except for their natural fear of snake; but some are braver then others.

Last edited by Bean_Cake on Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:59 am, edited 11 times in total.
Bean_Cake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby Bean_Cake » Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:16 pm

General rules::

★ Please don't claim the species as your own or copy it
★ no spamming thread (marking, bumping are fine)
★ please don't ask to be an artist if slots are full
★ no begging or bribing artist
★ Respect artists/mods/other users
★ don't steel someone else's Arkin Wolf
★ If you don't wish to own one of your AWs anymore please visit our pound page
★ you may gift an AW that you own but must first inform the archive and original artist of the AW
you may own total of 12 Arkin wolves (adults or babies) and 3 customs
★ customs are only given out at events
★ if you get 3 strikes you'll be banned
★ if you get banned, all your AWs will be taken away and put up for re-adopt

Artist/GA rules::
★ artists may make all 3 of their customs or can ask someone else to make them
★ GAs may have 1 custom and can make or have someone else make their custom
★ GAs will be added for 1 month flat and then will be removed
★ GAs can't make any rares (custom can't have rare traits)
★ customs MUST be based off of a color palette or pic, no existing designs or OCs!
★ no eye bleeding blends of colors please
★ try to make an adoptable a least once a week, no more then one a day
★ official artists can make their own mutations on adoptables

Strikes/Bans::
Strikes::
★ none yet :3

Bans::
★ none yet :3

Last edited by Bean_Cake on Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:04 am, edited 3 times in total.
Bean_Cake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

staff

Postby Bean_Cake » Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:16 pm

Staff

Owner::

ImageBean_Cake

Official Artists::

ImageBean_Cake

Image Mortikat
Image Alaric Glöckner Image grievers;

Guest Artists::

Image ♢~Timewarp~♢

Mods::

None yet :3

Archivist::

None yet :3

Last edited by Bean_Cake on Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:17 am, edited 15 times in total.
Bean_Cake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

other

Postby Bean_Cake » Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:17 pm

Stamps::

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=2961745][img]http://i1331.photobucket.com/albums/w596/Courtney_Wolf/arkin%20wolf%20stamp%203_zpsdd59z8bq.png[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=2961745][img]http://i1331.photobucket.com/albums/w596/Courtney_Wolf/arkin%20wolf%20stamp%202_zpsspedee41.png[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=2961745][img]http://i1331.photobucket.com/albums/w596/Courtney_Wolf/aw%20stamp%201_zpsntq7pw44.png[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=2961745][img]http://i1331.photobucket.com/albums/w596/Courtney_Wolf/arkin%20wolf%20stamp%204_zpsrmew8pcw.png[/img][/url]

Affiliations::

feel free to ask, im looking for some!

Last edited by Bean_Cake on Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:03 am, edited 5 times in total.
Bean_Cake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Arkin Wolves [Please no posting]

Postby Bean_Cake » Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:17 pm

posting open :3
Bean_Cake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Arkin Wolves [WIP:: Posting Open]

Postby Mortikat » Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:46 pm

Nice! I'll have to keep an eye on these. I'd love to give you any help should you need it :) (Artist especially if you need artist help)
Signature under construction.... Hard hat required
Mortikat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amethyst14 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:54 pm

Insert le Mark here
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby huddson » Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:34 pm

Gorgeous! I like to do designs and am on often and am I huge fan of yours if you need artists :D I can also do lineart edits?

If not, I'd be happy to help in any other way or just adopt a few <3
Cecil/Ffwsia - two-spirit, it/its, aspec polyam vincian - autistic + others
Toyhouse
huddson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eriecht » Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:00 am

I would love one if you ever make adopts or such. I could also help out if you need staff
Eriecht

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me