Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

~❊~Midnight Stallions~❊~ by ArtGirl

Artist ArtGirl [gallery]
Time spent 1 day, 12 hours
Drawing sessions 44
71 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

~❊~Midnight Stallions~❊~

Postby ArtGirl » Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:29 am

ImageImageImage
~❊~Archive~❊~FAQ~❊~Fanclub~❊~Barns~❊~Breeding~❊~Showing~❊~Rescues~❊~Design Suggestions~❊~
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
About a year ago, a beautiful valley hidden from man was discovered deep in the woods of Canada. The exploration was originally sent out to tag and track some of the local wolf population in the hopes of learning more about their pack habits. As they explored deeper and deeper, they got lost and went farther north than they planned to. As they continued, they started noticing strange things, like something following them then vanishing, and sounds like a thundering herd nearing them but there was nothing there.

A day before they planed to head back to base, they found a valley filled with beautiful wildflowers they had never seen before. They decided to walk down to explore in the valley but heard a thundering sound through the trees behind them. Curious, they turned to see what it was. In a moment's notice a beautiful paint mare with a long flowing mane and tail burst through the trees and ran through the valley. They watched as the beautiful horse stopped and turned around briefly to look at them, then disappeared in the trees.

A month or two later of trying to locate the valley, they finally found it but the horse and the mysterious sounds had vanished. They explored around the valley but there was nothing except the unique flowers. After almost giving up they went back to the field one last time in search of the horse. Finally they found a herd of them and brought them back to be studied. Later they found out that they were critically endangered and if they didn't act soon the horses would go extinct.
Soon after, many people adopted them and started conservation centers to raise their numbers. They also started training them for showing and found that these mysterious horses held many surprises. Will you accept the challenge of owning one of these beautiful horses?

These horses are a very rare horse species that come in any natural horse color, with any natural horse markings. However, they can have unnatural eye colors ranging from gold to blue to orange and even some red colors. The horses found usually were around 16hh, but studies show that this varies.

Not much is known about them yet, besides they are a very shy and mysterious species. The species was named Canadian Mountain Mustangs, but many people disagree with that name because the history and heritage of the horses is unknown. Many speculate that they are ancestors to the Quarter Horse or Thoroughbred because of their build, but this is yet to be proven.

They are very quiet and nimble, and are able to move through the forest without making a sound or being seen. The reason they are so quiet is because they have a special Ambling gait very similar to the Tölt. Using this, they can run quietly through the woods without being detected by predators. Because of their Ambling gait, they are a very smooth ride and can go for longer rides without getting tired or hurting their back.

They usually always have a long flowing mane and tail that falls down to the fetlock, unless it was cut or styled by their owners. On rare occasion some have been found with a very short mane and tail. No one knows why yet, as scientists are still studying them.

They can be harder to train than other breeds, but with time and patience they are worth every second. Because of their build and abilities, they are exceptional in cross country and show jumping, but they've won many ribbons in other competitions as well.

They love to be in large herds, and if they are left alone for too long they can get sick and depressed. Most of them have a partial one rider gene in them, which makes it difficult for them to readopt and bond with a new rider. Once their owner has earned their trust, they are a great companion and will always strive to please their rider.

1* This species is a closed species. Do not create your own or ask for a custom. The only way to get a custom is to win one or become staff.
2* No stealing a horse that's not yours! If you want one you'll have to win one. Please do not post a horse without the owners permission.
3* There is no limit for how many you can own.
4* If you would like to gift your horse, let someone readopt it or hold a adoption contest for it, let me know!
5* Do not sell them!
6* Be polite! No whining, bragging, guilt-tripping, or any mean behavior. Mods will report this to me immediately.
7* Do not ask to be staff. We hold special events if we need someone. Most of the time artist positions are offered from guest artist competition winners if we like their work and need an artist.
8* If you are banned or are misusing your horse/horses I reserve the right to re-home them from the rescue center.
9* Don't mini-mod - our mods take care of issues. If you see something we should know about, let us know and we will handle it.
10* Don't spam the threads with unnecessary or inappropriate posts or anything against CS rules.

We use the strike system.
~❊~Strikes~❊~
None (let's keep it that way!)

~❊~Banned~❊~
None (let's keep it that way!)

Artists:
1*ArtGirl
2* Cavy's Girl
3*EquineCountry
4*Sovngarde

Mods:
1*ArtGirl
2*Legendari

Make sure to check back for new stamps to add to your collection :)
All user made stamps are appreciated!

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=2940927][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/download/file.php?id=295814[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=2940927][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/download/file.php?id=295819[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=2940927][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/download/file.php?id=295821[/img][/url]

ImageImage Image ImageImageImageImageImage

I've finally finished the editable avatars for Midnight Stallions. If you would like a avatar of your horse just click one of the links below. :)
Last edited by ArtGirl on Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:46 am, edited 39 times in total.
~~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: wip

Postby Cavy's Girl » Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:53 am

Mark! <3
Image ImageImage
---I am married---I have a 3yr old son---I live in the US---
---I need pets and items from my wishlist only---
---I will do some art for pets on my wishlist (PM me)---
【Reading:】A Mɪᴅsᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ Nɪɢʜᴛ's Dʀᴇᴀᴍ, ᴘɢ. ? 〖Watching:〗Aᴋᴀᴍᴇ Gᴀ Kɪʟʟ!, ᴇᴘ. 17
『Doing:』I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ! >.<
ImageImageImage
Cavy's Girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SaphiraBrightscales » Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:29 am

Mark
SaphiraBrightscales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zira. » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:18 pm

marking
Zira.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lrrstudios » Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:00 am

Marking :)
lrrstudios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~❊~Midnight Stallions (OPEN!)~❊~

Postby Rescue2001 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:00 pm

Mark :) ( if your looking for another mod I would be glad to be one :) )
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imakilljoywannabe » Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:10 pm

Mark!
ImageImage╔══════════════════════════╗
-Art Shop-Characters-Kleeare Herd-BWSDA Kennel-DA-Writing-Avatar Credit-
╚══════════════════════════╝

╔══════════════════════╗
Hey there! I'm imakilljoywannabe!
Gravity Falls//MLP//Pokémon//danisnotonfire
Female//Straight

╚══════════════════════╝
ImageImage
imakilljoywannabe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtGirl » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:05 pm

Tomijojo wrote:Mark :) ( if your looking for another mod I would be glad to be one :) )

OK, Enter here. :)
viewtopic.php?f=87&t=2944038
~~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noreptiles_ » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:10 pm