Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Volks Nursery [ seeking artists ] by aequilibrium

Based on Click to view
Artist aequilibrium [gallery]
Time spent 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Volks Nursery [ seeking artists ]

Postby aequilibrium » Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:01 am

Image xxx xxx Image

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Artist Search Main Thread Species Info Archive Fanclub Official Roleplay
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

It is indeed true that Volks do not breed and humans don't know how they are born, but, after a long time of researching, scientists have found a way to bring a new one to the world. However, this method is still in the experimentation stage and still has a few gaps and disadvantages. For this reason, Volk pups are also known as experiments, experiment Volks or X-Volks.

In order to create a new Volk, one Volk's tail feather needs to be sacrificed. This feather has to be submerged in water during the process and it has the same purpose as the amniotic liquid in humans. A few months later, the new Volk is born at night and the new creature interrupts its growth 5 years later at the stage of pup. Pups have at least one characteristic similar to the Volk that sacrificed a feather, however, the two Volks don't have any other connection at all, just like any other Volks. Unlike the rest of the creatures, pups don't have tail feathers nor a defined gender. Apart from that, Volk pups have a bond marking of their own.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▸ All CS, Oekaki and main thread rules applied;

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Just like customs, if you want a pup all you need to do is fill this form in and wait for someone to accept your request!

You can create a pup with one or with two feathers. If you choose to use two feathers, these should belong to different Volks. By doing so, you have a 25% chance of creating twin pups and a 75% chance of creating a single pup with a characteristic from both original Volks.

▸ If your Volk does not have tail feathers you cannot use it to create a pup.
      ▸ You are allowed to ask someone else to borrow a feather from one of their Volks, whether your Volks have feathers or not. If you want to do this, the owner must give you permission and let us know.

To let us know which feather(s) you want to use for the pup you need to include the Volk's name and number. If the Volk's feathers are all different please specify by referring a distinct trait such as color or pattern.

It's okay to choose to create a pup with your Volk's feather and gift it or let someone else adopt it like a regular Volk.

Note: you cannot use the same feather twice - once you sacrifice a feather to create a pup the Volk will lose it.

Code: Select all
      [center][/center]
      [center][img]http://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/dHRmLjMyLmUxNmY1MS5TU2RrSUd4cGEyVWdkRzhnWTNKbFlYUmxJR0VnY0hWd0lRLCwuMAAAAAAA/mate.italic.png[/img][/center]

[b]Username ➝[/b]
      [b]Original Volk(s) ➝[/b]
      [b]Feather(s) ➝[/b]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Last edited by aequilibrium on Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:32 pm, edited 11 times in total.
aequilibrium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Volks Nursery

Postby Fuscontidox » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:43 am

I'm gonna mark this page x3

Last bumped by aequilibrium on Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:43 am.
I have made my choice. My pms will be open for a week to anyone who wants to message me on CS a little while longer, or to clear up anything if you must.

Discord: Fuscontidox #0877
DA: Fuscontidox
TH: Fuscontidox
Fuscontidox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me