Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

TPH - Tharkja Pond Horses by NeriHyuga

Based on Click to view
Artist NeriHyuga [gallery]
Time spent 7 hours, 41 minutes
Drawing sessions 19
36 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

TPH - Tharkja Pond Horses

Postby NeriHyuga » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:04 am

Lines by Neara

Adopt Tharkja Pond Horses!

Navigation:

Announcement:
The 154st Tharkja will be the last up for adoption from me, but queeny and speed can draw till 200 if they want. From this point on you will only get another tharkja throught breeding. I don't want this breed going on forever. The Habitat Tharkjas life in is very small and it will not be able to hold more then 200-300 tharkjas. So in the end there aren't any more wild tharkjas out there then the ones we already found, so the only new ones you can find will be foals breed from the current horses. i know that the inbreeding is high because of this, but as long as you look out not to breed two tharkjas that are related to one another over 2 generations it should be okay.

edit:after the 200 tph i will open a small adoptable just for seahorse, kirin and celestial. But they will not contain tph markings, but normally horse colors. i just don't want to let these 3 linearts go to vain, because they have cost me an incredible amount of time to line them

Currently up for Adoption:

What are Tharkjas?:

Tharkjas are a new found Horse species. They live in just one place: a little Pond, hidden in a crater between the Mountains. The crater himself is very hard to reach, because you need to climb up a rugged path between the Mountains, so far it is the only way to get inside the crater.
Tharkjas are very shy Horses, nobody has tamed one till now and they run away in the moment they get a climpse on a human. But if someone dare to get near a Tharkja Mare or a Foal, he will soon find himself confronted with a very brutally Stallion. The Mares are calm and friendly, so are the foals, but the Stallions have a very strong protective instinct and try to fight everyone where get's near their Mares and Foals. They fight Humans like cougars and wolves and they are able to kill their enemy without hesitation.
So far Tharkjas have been seen in every Horse coat color and you can find them with Paint, Appaloosa and Brindle Markings. But they have a totally new coat color Marking too, it appears to be a mix between Manchado and Paint marking and looks like clouds melted into the fur. A Tharkja without the, so called: Fog Markings, is very rarely seen and it seems like the Fog Marking isn't ever white, some rare Tharkjas can have colored Fog markings too and some very rare Tharkjas can even have two colored Fog markings.
Some rumors say that they have seen a Tharkja that looks different then the others, it looks like it has a horn on his forhead, but the same time, other people negate that and say that they have seen a Tharkja with 2 curved Horns on the left and right side of his head, like a ram. So far nobody has a evidence and maybe it is really just a rumor...?

Rules:

For Customer:

- No Begging
- No Spamming
- No Stealing
- All Tess and Neara Rules
- Adoption Limit: unlimited
- You can Adopt a Tharkja that has : Adopt me! at it
- To adopt a Tharkja, you just need to fill out the artists form correctly
- Editing or Pimping the form is just allowed, when the artist says so
- no picture bombing = you are just allowed to post more then 1 picture if the artist says so
- Customs will never be made (only in competitions), but you can make Coat suggestions
- a can is not a must so you need to consider that your entry, even if it has form edits and took a greater amount of time, will not be able to win the pet in an instant. it will only higher your chances so that you will get instantly in the "final" and it can expulse forms with lesser quality
- Members with many TPHs and with many rare ones will need to make some more efforts into their forms, their picture needs to have good quality or a special pose to get easyer in the final, i think this is better then ban them completly from a pet with a TPHless user only rule or adding an adoption limit
- Final: the final is the final stage, where selected forms with high quality will get the same chances in winning, choosed with a random number generator
- This adoptable is based on breeding, so it is highly recommended that you accept breeding offers or ask for breedings yourself

For Artists:

- you must PM me if you want to draw an demon or unicorn adopt
- you must PM me if you want to make a rare or very rare tph, that contains any TPH with colored markings
- you are not allowed to draw celestial, kirin or seehorse, apart from breedings
- you must PM me if you want to draw a chimeric, manchado or complete fog less adopt
- please use this color chart: http://www.arfoxtrotters.com/Images/Gui ... tterns.jpg
- you must use this form:

Form:
Code: Select all
[b]Mother:[/b][url=LINK FROM MOTHER][img]GRAPHIC LINK FROM MOTHER, large to small[/img][/url]
[b]Father:[/b][url=LINK FROM FATHER][img]GRAPHIC LINK FROM FATHER, large to small[/img][/url]
[b]Owner:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Breed:[/b] Tharkja
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Color:[/b]
[b]Gen:[/b]
[b]Special gen:[/b]
[b]Rarity:[/b]
Last edited by NeriHyuga on Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:41 pm, edited 67 times in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: TPH - Tharkja Pond Horses

Postby NeriHyuga » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:35 am

Staff:

Administrator:

Co-Admin:

/

Artists:

Main Artist:

Moderators:

Main Side Moderator:

Archive Moderator:

Adoption Moderator:

Last edited by NeriHyuga on Sun May 01, 2016 12:08 am, edited 10 times in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ban/Warning System

Postby NeriHyuga » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:35 am

Ban/Warning System:

- mods will be able to ban/warn someone too

1. Warning:
- your current forms on the TPHs will be cancelled
2. Warning:
- you will get a ban for 2 days
- all further offences will end in strikes
1. Strike:
- you will be banned for 1 week
2. Strike:
- you will be banned for 1 month and CS staff will be involved if you don't stopp
3. Strike:
- permanent ban and you are not allowed to comment on this adoptable or anything to do with this adoptable

Banned Persons:

Nobody, please keep it like that
Last edited by NeriHyuga on Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:47 am, edited 17 times in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Affiliates

Postby NeriHyuga » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:36 am

Stamp:

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=2640654][img]http://fs2.directupload.net/images/150403/gjqvtcm9.jpg[/img][/url]

Affiliates:

Fairway Falabellas:

๑۞๑ Guardians of the Sea ๑۞๑:

Imperial Chargers:

Northern Sky Striders: Image

Advertisement:

Desert Appaloosa Mustangs:
Last edited by NeriHyuga on Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:33 am, edited 12 times in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tharkja Pond Horses

Tharkja Pond Horses:

Habitat:

Crater:

Till now, Tharkjas are only found at one Place, an inaktive Volcano Crater in the Mountains. It is very hard to get to this place, because the only way is a small and dangerous path that goes around the whole crater before you get to the inside. The Crater himself is very big and a incredible sea lays in his mid. Around the sea you can see various mountain plants and flowers, even some bushes and little trees. The Area itself is easy to overlook from a Plateau at the side of the sea and you can often see Tharkjas standing on this plateau.
The whole land is filled with this beautifull new horse breed and gives it a very magical feeling

Tharkjas:

Normal:

Tharkjas have the same high and looks like a frisian. So they have a big body and a massiv neck, but they can move very elegant and mighty. Their mane and tail can be short, long or even waivy, but they don't have feathering. The people think that this could be, because of their habitat, that is often very wet and muddy at rainy days. So it would be dangerous for their hooves and legs if they would have big feathering. Tharkjas appears to be very shy and intelligent, they avoid humans and try to get out of their way. But the stallion in each herd, is very protectiv and protect their mares and foals with his life. So he is very aggressiv towards any enemy, including humans, and they aren't afraid of killing their foes. The mares in the same time seems to be very calm and friendly, so that they don't get into conflicts with the brutal stallions. Even the foals seems to avoid the stallion from the herd and dare to get on his nerves.

Demon:

The existence of these mighty and dangerous Tharkjas isn't approved, but the recorded sights of them can't be all lies. These Tharkjas seem to be very aggressiv, even the mares are deadly foes. Their sighting goes often with dark coats, colored markings, colored hooves and manes. They have large horns on both side of their heads, with the same length as their head and they cover a part of the neck too.
Normal Tharkjas are very hard to tame and you can only tame the mares and foals. But these Tharkjas are impossible to tame. They will never loose their fighting spirit and they will fight and kill for their freedom and maybe even for fun.
Demon Tharkjas seem to have no naturell foe, so it is unknown why their number is so few. Some Professors think, that it is, because often their foals are born as normal Tharkjas and not as demons. So the Demon gen seems to hereditary rarely to the foals, maybe with a 10-50% chance, like the Unicorn gen.

Unicorn:

Unicorn Tharkjas are very, very shy and you will need ages to see one, but if you do so you can call yourself the happiest man alive. In tales Unicorns will just appear before a virgin girl and give her and her family great luck and fortune. It seems that this tale isn't all legend, because herds with a unicorn Tharkja by their side are very big and healthy. The big Horn on the forhead of the Mares and Stallions has no magic effect, they use it for defense, to impress other Tharkjas and you can even see them digging out nutrient-rich roots or helping their foals getting up on their hooves the first time with this horn.
A Unicorn is very rarely seen with a dark coat and often they have fainting colors in mane, tail and hooves. Some Unicorns have golden or red markings, but i'm sure they can have more then these 2 colors.
Unicorn Tharkjas are impossible to tame, you will never be able to ride on one or even get near enough to pet it, because it seems that Unicorns will never let an unpure person or animal near them and in their eyes a human is not pure.
Unicorn Tharkjas seem to have no naturell foe, so it is unknown why their number is so few. Some Professors think, that it is, because often their foals are born as normal Tharkjas and not as Unicorns. So the Unicorn gen seems to hereditary rarely to the foals, maybe with a 10-50% chance, like the Demon gen.

Celestial:

unknown

Kirin:

unknown

Seehorse:

unknown

Color:

Tharkjas seems to appear in any horse color we know so far. Even appaloosa, brindle and paint markings can be seen, at the same time some horses with mushroom and pearl gene where found too. But they have a new Marking to, the so called fog markings. It appears to be a mix out of the rare manchado marking and the paint marks. They are often curly and look like fog or clouds on the horses body and till now, nobody has seen a Tharkja without the fog marking, it even melted into the paint and appaloosa markings.

Affective

+ 0 rarity (Example: very common to very common) = Fog , Claw, Fire, Ghost, Reversed, shadow

+ 1 rarity (example: very common to common) = Paint, Appaloosa, Brindle, Reverse Brindle, Roan, 1 Pearl gen (not visible), Grey, Rabicano, Sooty, Pangare, Flaxen, Seeing Spots, Cobweb

+ 2 rarity /Example: very common to uncommon) = Mosaic/Chimera, 2 or more of these above at the same time, 2 pearl gen (visible)

+ 3 rarity (Example: very common to rare) = no Fog/Fire/Claw/Ghost/Reversed, Demon gen, Unicorn gen, Colored Mane/Tail , Colored Hooves

Very common:
Chestnut, Black, Bay, Brown

Common:
cream gen, dun gen, silver gen, champange gen, double cream gen, two mixed gens

Uncommon:
three mixed gens ( double cream gen + champagne are three mixed gens to, because double cream is cream + cream)

Rare:
colored fog marking
colored fire marking
Colored claw marking
Colored ghost marking
colored reversed marking

Very rare:
two or more colored fog marking
two or more colored fire Marking
two or more colored claw marking
two or more colored ghost marking
two or more colored reversed marking

Über Rare:
unnaturell colored

Unique:
Breedings with unique Markings
Last edited by NeriHyuga on Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

reserved
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:25 am

open!
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FireIceHeart » Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:57 am

-returns to stalking- :3
FireIceHeart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:22 am

*Lurks nearby*
Glad to see these up and running again! I'm hoping to snag a breeding eventually owo
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheFabulousHorse » Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:00 am

Queenie, you can use my studly Fusion, or one of my mares but they're all kinda related so they can't be bred together XD

Player #593 on FFH - Come find me!

TheFabulousHorse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me