Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Rocky Mountain Appaloosa Mustangs || Open by landofmakebelieve

Based on Click to view
Artist landofmakebelieve [gallery]
Time spent 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Rocky Mountain Appaloosa Mustangs || Open

Postby landofmakebelieve » Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:28 pm

Rules
    -All Tess, Nick and other site rules apply
    -Number of RMAMs you can own is unlimited, but you can only try for one at a time
    -If you no longer want one of your horses, please notify me, a mod or the archivist
    -All natural colors *some mutations allowed*
    -Gifting is allowed, please post in the adoption page of the WMAM you wish to gift
    -Do not ask for customs. We will open them randomly
    -Please organize your horses into your own mini-archive

Staff
    Owner;; Snowy Camouflage
    Co-Owner;; ACanadianEquestrian

Mods;; Hiring *make your own form and PM it to me*
    -
    -
    -
    -

Artists;; Hiring 6 more *make your own form and PM it to me*
    - TheFabulousHorse
    - Cowgirlchrista
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

Archivist;; Hiring

Affiliates
    *PM me to become one*
    Oat Ridge Ponies
    Rosewood Valley Equestrian Center

Important Links
    [url]Archive[/url]
    [url]Breeding[/url]
    [url]Shows[/url]

I am not the rightful owner of these lines!
    Link to original
    Credit to Tam
Last edited by landofmakebelieve on Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
landofmakebelieve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rocky Mountain Appaloosa Mustangs || Open

Postby landofmakebelieve » Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:00 pm

Now open!
hello, bonjour
please call me believe

herro der mes amis, i am believe. proud canadian, ottb loving, colt breaking, nfr dreaming. pictured on the left is my racetrack reject, landofmakebelieve, aka molly, moo, shmoo, whatever name comes to mind x] molly is a 10 year old canadian bred thoroughbred mare, and standing at about 16.2hh, we look a little wonky when we chase cans, but la dee da that's alright. molly and i tried several disciplines. i tried desperately to get her to catch on to dressage, but unfortunately, she still has the race bred mind and is all go. however, together we found a discipline which we could both enjoy; western gaming. this summer we started travelling to barrel races locally. our current record on a standard size pattern is 17.314 and we are improving with every run. and to all the low budget barrel racers out there such as myself, a word of advise; chin up darling. you may not have a million dollar mount under your butt, but you and your crossbred, rejected, hard headed, rescue baby can do it. you know why? cause those girls sitting in their custom circle y's, upon shiny, top of the line mounts are full of themselves. they think there's no way they can lose. they get cocky. stay humble, believe in yourself, in your horse, and most importantly ride your little heart out.
landofmakebelieve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheFabulousHorse » Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:20 am

Marking!

Player #593 on FFH - Come find me!

TheFabulousHorse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby landofmakebelieve » Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:55 pm

Bump!
hello, bonjour
please call me believe

herro der mes amis, i am believe. proud canadian, ottb loving, colt breaking, nfr dreaming. pictured on the left is my racetrack reject, landofmakebelieve, aka molly, moo, shmoo, whatever name comes to mind x] molly is a 10 year old canadian bred thoroughbred mare, and standing at about 16.2hh, we look a little wonky when we chase cans, but la dee da that's alright. molly and i tried several disciplines. i tried desperately to get her to catch on to dressage, but unfortunately, she still has the race bred mind and is all go. however, together we found a discipline which we could both enjoy; western gaming. this summer we started travelling to barrel races locally. our current record on a standard size pattern is 17.314 and we are improving with every run. and to all the low budget barrel racers out there such as myself, a word of advise; chin up darling. you may not have a million dollar mount under your butt, but you and your crossbred, rejected, hard headed, rescue baby can do it. you know why? cause those girls sitting in their custom circle y's, upon shiny, top of the line mounts are full of themselves. they think there's no way they can lose. they get cocky. stay humble, believe in yourself, in your horse, and most importantly ride your little heart out.
landofmakebelieve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Henry is Bae » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:09 am

May I be a archivist?
Henry is Bae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby landofmakebelieve » Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:58 am

Bump
hello, bonjour
please call me believe

landofmakebelieve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheFabulousHorse » Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:23 pm

Bump :3

Player #593 on FFH - Come find me!