Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Rᴀɪᴋɪᴀ Aᴅᴏᴘᴛs ﹣ Sᴇᴇᴋɪɴɢ Aʀᴛɪsᴛs! by aequilibrium

Based on Click to view
Artist aequilibrium [gallery]
Time spent 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Rᴀɪᴋɪᴀ Aᴅᴏᴘᴛs ﹣ Sᴇᴇᴋɪɴɢ Aʀᴛɪsᴛs!

Postby aequilibrium » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:21 am

♥ Rᴀɪᴋɪᴀ Aᴅᴏᴘᴛs ♥

| Archive | Artist Contest | Role Play |

♥ Wʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴀ Rᴀɪᴋɪᴀ?

A Raikia is a lion-sized species characterized by their thick manes, ankle tufts, tuft-tipped long prehensile tails, tuft-tipped ears and large backwards-shaped horns. Males usually have larger horns than the females, though the horns are still relatively small and are used more as deadly-sharp weapons than ramming things with. They are swift runners and though they are not incredibly agile climbers, they are decently skilled at scaling a tree. Females, while they have smaller manes, still have the mane colors separated from the rest of them, even if the thick fur of the mane is not entirely visible.
      Their habitats may vary from sparse woodland to temperate forests to alpine or to beaches - anywhere with access to both sunlight, trees, and definite water source, such as a river or a lake. They dislike severe heat, humidity, and incredibly lush places where the underbrush snags on their ankle-tufts, so no dense jungles for them.
      Raikias' diet consists in nuts, berries, fish or small mammal preys. They usually catch their land prey by cornering them and digging them from the den rather than hunt-and-catch. They don't usually hunt bunnies.
      A group of Raikias is called a Pack. They live in small packs including several unrelated families and have a wolf-like Alpha-Omega hierarchy. The denning site of a Raikia pack is called the Warren. Their pack is a stationary pack, though they may migrate during winter months if they live in a multi-season climate.

♥ Aᴅᴏᴘᴛɪɴɢ

To adopt a Raikia, first, you must click on the image of the Raikia that you decided you want to adopt. After this, you need to look at the description and see what form you must fill out in order to compete for this Raikia of your liking. You must follow all rules that each artist sets and fill all the items that aren't optional. As it says, optional things are not needed to be done, but if you do them you have more chances to win and be the owner of the Raikia you're trying for. It's the artist who made the Raikia that chooses the winner. These forms may include contests of anything from writing a story, creating the best name or making art. Winners are usually chosen by their creativity and effort. Please do not complain if you don't win. Hopefully you will be able to find your own very lovely Raikia soon by following these instructions. If you want a personalized Raikia (custom) you should post the form below in order to let us know you want one and what / how you want it.
      All the available Raikia for adoption have a "Adopt Me" ticket on the corner of the image, so that it's easier to spot them.
      Whenever you get to adopt a Raikia BBCodes are given to you by the artist who designed it or by me in a PM.

Wʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴀ BBCᴏᴅᴇ?
      If you want to show off your Raikia in your signature, for example, you need to have the BBCodes. BBC is a special implementation of HTML. BBC itself is similar in style to HTML, tags are enclosed in square brackets [ ] rather than < > and it offers greater control over what and how something is displayed. Depending on the template you are using you may find adding BBCode to your posts is made much easier through a clickable interface above the message area on the posting form.

♥ Cᴜsᴛᴏᴍs

Customs are currently closed!
      A custom is a personalized drawing someone asks for. Customs are reserved adoptables so it doesn't need to be filled in a form to choose the owner like in the other adoptables. We don't ask for any payment for customs. You must choose the artist you want to do your custom. You'll have to wait for the artist to accept your custom. If you're not accepted you can choose other artist to do it or choose a simpler design if that's the reason why they didn't accept it. We cannot do customs of already existing characters.
      To ask for a custom you'll need to fill in a small form (which will appear down below when customs are open).
      Please only ask for a custom when they're open.

Sᴛᴀɴᴅʙʏs
      • None yet!
Last edited by aequilibrium on Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
aequilibrium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules | Staff

Postby aequilibrium » Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:58 am

♥ Rᴜʟᴇs

• All CS rules applied
      • Please respect everyone - that means the staff and also all the other users!
      • Please do not complain if you don't win a Raikia! There will be more to try for.
      • Don't steal someone else's Raikia!
      • If you no longer wish to own your Raikia, send me a PM or to a co-owner / mod.
      • No spamming the thread. We encourage questions if you need help, but no spam please.
      • You can own as much Raikia as you wish.
      • You can gift / trade a Raikia with someone else. If you wish so you should contact me or a mod / co-owner
      • Customs are allowed - if you want a custom please fill in the respective form and post it.
      • Please don't complain if your custom is not accepted!
      • Please don't ask to be part of the staff, I will put up forms, create contests or PM people when I need them!
      • And the main rule - have fun! We don't want anyone angry or upset in here, this is all about having fun!

♥ Sᴛᴀғғ

Oᴡɴᴇʀ
      Wolf Soul

Cᴏ﹣Oᴡɴᴇʀs
      • None!

Mᴏᴅs
      • None!

Aʀᴛɪsᴛs
      Wolf Soul

We are currently seeking some new artists to help us out designing more adoptables. If you'd like to join our staff as an artist please go to our contest page and design your own entry. Don't forget to be original and show your abilities as an artist!

Gᴜᴇsᴛ Aʀᴛɪsᴛs
      • None!
Last edited by aequilibrium on Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
aequilibrium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Affiliates | Advertising | Others

Postby aequilibrium » Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:09 am

♥ Aғғɪʟɪᴀᴛᴇs

Image __ Image __ Image

If you want to be our affiliate please send a private message to one of the mods or owners.

♥ Aᴅᴠᴇʀᴛɪsɪɴɢ

Code: Select all
      [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=2536650][img]http://i.imgur.com/IMhM2I2.png[/img][/url]

♥ Oᴛʜᴇʀs

Any questions or suggestions are very welcome so if you want to give us any information feel free to tell us!
      All credits for the species and lines go to Soulsplosion, the original artist.
Last edited by aequilibrium on Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:18 am, edited 3 times in total.
aequilibrium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rᴀɪᴋɪᴀ Aᴅᴏᴘᴛs ﹣ Sᴇᴇᴋɪɴɢ Aʀᴛɪsᴛs!

Postby irae » Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:36 am

Awesome!
irae