Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

WoI May Litter!WINNER by TheWolfsgirl90

Based on Click to view
Artist TheWolfsgirl90 [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
43 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

WoI May Litter!WINNER

Postby TheWolfsgirl90 » Sun May 12, 2013 12:45 am

Winners

Pup 3;;
The winner for pup 3 is...Lirrie! 8D I could see that Pup 3 was quite popular and it was hard to choose a winner but I couldn't deny that the character built up in Lirrie's form was amazing. c: I loved the story, you portrayed him very well. <3<3

Pup 2;;
The winner for pup 2 is...Ayramite! 8D Your form for Pup 2 was very good. c: I really liked the personality and how it linked with the story. ;3 You set him out very well and I look forward to seeing how he grows in your care. ;3

Pup 1;;
The winner for pup 1 is...SpartanAmethyst! 8D This pup was very hard to judge for, I couldn't decide! It was so very hard! x3 But your form was very nice and well layed out. c: I like the personality and the story a lot, you built her up very well. ;3

This is currently CLOSED
Deadline
15th, June 2013

Parents

Father: Vouno, owned by Koily.
Mother: Eskadai, owned by Deadly Nightshade.

Pup Designs

pup 1- Female by Deadly Nightshade; X by Me
pup 2 - Maleby Deadly Nightshade; X By Me
pup 3 - Maleby Deadly Nightshade; X By Me

Rules
You may ask any question you can think at and its not clear stated here. I may make a FAQ section special for you.
You may NOT apply if you already own another Warrior of Isket.
You may add anything to the form if you cosider it may help you win.
You may NOT copy anything at all from someone else's form.
You may order art from someone else.
You may NOT start posting forms until this is open.
You may re-use things from your older forms, if you applied for a WoI before, but didnt win.
JUST TRY FOR ONE IF YOU HAVE TIME AND WANT TO WORK WITH IT!

NEW Form Rules.

-Limit of Story/History was 300 - 400 words
-Do not choose an mate bevor you win it!(Khem and Pup 2 was an special)
-Just fill out the Forms!!!No extras!!! Don´t make an topic/thread or an big Profil as long as you don´t own or you will be disqualificated.

Extra Informations.

The judges are Deadly Nightshade, Koily and maybe Me

How to apply.
As soon as the litter is ready and open, you may copy the form listed below and post it. Its an easy form, but if you are unsecure about anything at all, ask here or pm me. Ill be sure to answer you in a way or another.
Art can be done by you, traditionally or digitally. It can be ordered from another artist. But, please, no color ins of this WoI.
In the section named ''Armour Design'' you must post a rough sketch or a complete drawing of the WoI's future armour.Don´t copy other woi armor please use your own ideas!

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Pup number:[/b]
[b]Pup's name:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]short Story/Histoy:[/b]
[b]Armour Design:[/b]
[b]Artwork:[/b]

2 add on of your choice:

Last edited by TheWolfsgirl90 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:39 am, edited 6 times in total.
Mini Transformers not free use!

Image X x x Image

Doing old JBD ref update/JBD Ageing P.m. me (CLOSED)
Fursona copies?NO THANKS! (Would it be funny if someone would steal yours?)~paste this in your signature if you think so!
TheWolfsgirl90

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WoI May Litter !STILL CLOSED

Postby ~Nonexistant » Sun May 12, 2013 1:51 am

Wow, that is such a lovely background, TWG. I have been looking forward to seeing Eskadai's pups since she was won by Nightshade.
The first pup is adorable! I can't wait to see the other two, Koily. ♥
I'll be stalking this for a while =3
~My characters have new homes now. This account will no longer be used; quit CS, probably for good.
((Eriecht given to my sister to take care of until further notice!!))
~Nonexistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laces » Sun May 12, 2013 3:58 am

Oooooh<333333
Marking. Pup 1 is adorable!
laces

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shrimpdog » Sun May 12, 2013 4:42 am

marking o3o

I've always loved these two WoI, their pups will be so awesome <33
shrimpdog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ayramite » Sun May 12, 2013 4:55 am

Username:Ayramite
Why I Want Him:
This is officially my second tryout for a WOI and I was surprised to click with another so soon after my first I can already picture how this guy will change and developer as he grows after all he is just a pup right now. He is like a blank canvas that I can change and alter with life experiences as he grows up and RpS with other WOI. I know that it's going to be a challenge to pick a winner and a loving home for these guys but I would like to thank you for considering me in the running for this guy.
Pup number: 2

~|Reckless|~
Never thinking of the consequences he reacts rather than thinking charging into things before thinking of a plan this usually lands him and others into trouble, not only does he not think before he acts he also doesn't think before he speaks usually angering or upsetting those around him without knowing what caused it
~|Outgoing|~
Akino always pushes himself to his limits both life in general and training not one to like having others have acheviments they can hold over his head he will push himself to be just as good or better this usually result in a multitude if bumps and bruises and even the rare broken bone,but this doesn't seem to deter him from his ultimate goal of being one of the greatest warriors like the ones in the stories his parents told him as a pup.
~|Stubborn|~
Not one to back down from a challenge or what he beleives is right he can sometimes be seen as being birderline defiant,but knows when nit to push the matter when it comes to those older than him or the alphas.

It seemed like only yesterday Raiden had been listening to my parents tell stories of their battles and even to my sisters delights how they had met through their battles and fallen in love it seemed at a young age we had it drilled into the dangers of the world we had been born into and the peace that had been destroyed by the kronadors. Day after day of training each day getting harder it seemed but that was how he liked it constantly pushing himself knowing that one day he would soon face the biggest challenge of his life and join the ranks of his fellow warriors.
The time had come the day I would face the ultimate challenge to find his armor and join the ranks of his fellow warriors. The sky seemed to rumble with excitement as he set off into the forest. It didn't seem to take long before the sky opened up and started to rain but that didn't stop Raiden from venturing forth lighting seemed to dance across the sky lighting up the sky and forest it made it easy for him to see ahead but also allowed any kronador to see where he was as he felt the air rid from his lungs to be greeted my a juvenile male kronador who nearly crushed his legs with his powerful jaws. They seemed to circle each other for what seemed like hours till Raiden lounged forward the slick ground allowing him to take the male down and sink his teeth in but he was quickly thrown off mud seemed to mat his fur as the clash of clash and teeth against flesh filled the night air it wasn't long before both were panting. Never one to back down it was unusual for Raiden to feel a pulling sensation as the clouds rumbled and the kronador seemed to take his leave to live another day to battle. Following his guy he was son blinded by a flash of lighting his fur standing on end with the charge but was greeted with the cave his parents told him about this is where he would gain his armor and job the ranks he had finally become a warrior.

Teen:Image

Adult:Image

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=1550939&size=large&format=png&rev=1370906675-by ty_tay
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=1816375-by raven howl
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=1554353&size=large&format=png&rev=1371140005
Last edited by Ayramite on Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:42 pm, edited 12 times in total.

ImageImageImage
My Jelly Bean Dragon's

Ayramite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Faith~ » Sun May 12, 2013 5:15 am

Totally trying for #1.
Reserved for the name Keisha or Kalen.
Ahhh so hard to choose between #1 and #2!!!

ImageImageImage
-REMOVED-
The username is Free & Faith. ^^ ♥
The lovely female, #1. As soon as I saw her I had fallen in love with her. Her beautiful coloring has some of my favorite colors, Blue for the clear skys bringing peace and hope, Purple for the mysterious side and some darkness, yellow for the power of life and sun, white for the peace that you bring, and brown for the washed out hope that you may journey with but yet it holds memories and sticks together like glue.
Her vibrant colors stood out to me the moment I saw her gorgeous design filled with my favorite colors, blue, purple, white, brown, yellow. She's just beautiful to me. Both her and #2 were hard to choose from for both have some of my favorite colors but I decided to go with the one I first fell in love with.
Now that that part is over I'd like to tell you why I would like to have the lovely little female #1 that I would name Kalen. I wouldn't let her go to waste if I won her, she would stay in my art forever because I love her beautiful design and everything about her stunning colors. This is why I'm taking the time to write all this up. If I won Kalen I would keep her forever, and I would definitely not let her beautiful and gorgeous design go to waste. I would always keep her in my artwork, and in my mind forever how long I have her for. I have tried for many Warriors of Isket before but to be exact I think this one is just the perfect one for me, she seems very much alike to who I am and that she really is something special towards me and possibly everyone else. I'd just like to say one more thing, thank you TheWolfsgirl90,Koiley, and Deadly Nightshade for this amazing possibility to own such an amazing creation and I would be honored to own Kalen for the rest of the time I am on CS.
Kalen meaning: Pure
I chose this name because I believe it suits her quite well. Yes the name could be used both for a boy & a girl.
I just thought that the name would best fit her because of her "Pure heart" that she chooses to help others by giving them the best of the knowledge she knows and likes to teach others. She may be stubborn but she's the best she can be and that's all that counts.
-REMOVED-
K is for Knowledge and truth that be holds your spirit among others.
A is for Acknowledgement you show while learning and taking in your histories.
L is for you loveliness, loyalty, and the precious life you live in.
E is for Easy Going even though itmay be tough.
N is for Never giving up.
~|Defensive|~
Kalen was always defensive since birth. If someone says something wrong she takes it seriously and sometimes to heart. She defensive to help out with her two brothers that sometimes need a little help from "a lady" to help show them how to do it properly.
~|Brave|~
Kalen is very brave even at a young age she showed signs of bravery towards protecting her two siblings from anything that came near them. If danger came near them she would put herself in between them protectively trying to chase of the danger until her parents could handle the situation.
~|Stubborn|~
Even though Kalen is normally always a happy girl she has a stubborn side to herself even though it could get her in trouble she tries to shake it off. When she was younger she would always sit down in the spot where she was standing if she didn't want to keep going but if they kept walking without her she would get nervous and run after them.
~|Smart|~
Kalen is quite smart and likes to teach others new ways that could help improve their skills and not get in trouble if they have a slight problem. Kalen likes to remember things so she can give knowledge and helpful tips to those that seek help from the wise.
~|Active|~
Even though despite aging quickly into an adult Kalen has always been active. Loving to run long distances or playing with her friends, siblings, and parents. Training was her favorite thing to do when she was younger and work day and night trying to do the best an please everyone around her.

-REMOVED-

~|Day Dreamer|~
Of course everyone day dreams sometimes in their life but Kalen always day dreams when she gets bored quickly. Despite being the eldest of her siblings she seems to get bored more quickly then the rest of her family which annoys her at times.
~|Short Tempered|~
Kalen isn't the most sociable of Woi. Having a short temper can lead to outrageous battles that are unneeded. Being short tempered sometimes you just need to take a break from whats bothering you, take a minute or two and try to talk it out calmly and try to come up with a soloution to whats causing your short-tempered.
~|Bossy|~
Kalen always likes to try and get her point through which sometimes isn't the greatest thing to do to your elders who have more knowledge then you. Being bossy at times Kalen become short tempered to those who argue with her point and can lead to some agression.
~|Determined|~
Kalen has always been determined ever since she was born. Being the only female pup in her family she always showed determination among her siblings roughness. She never gave up although it may have been hard to do it when she had to she would help those she loved with determination she always showed.
~|Cheerful|~
Kalen is normally always cheerful and happy even though life might not always be the easiest and it would sometimes be hard to be cheerful at little things that brought sadness to most Kalen would always be there to cheer others up.

-REMOVED-

~|Loyal|~
Kalen is pure loyalty to her family. No matter what she tries to show acknowledgement toward them when they are teaching her the basic needs in life. Even though she gets bored easily she always tries to show them she's listening.
~|Courageous|~
Kalen is very courageous at times while practicing fighting skills or while in battle. She will always do what it takes to protect those she loves and what ever it takes she will take that leap of faith to do so to please them.
~|Proud|~
Kalen is one that you should call "Proud", because well she is proud of her life & what she does for her family each day. No matter what this little girl is always proud no matter what sort of things happen to her.If something happens that she doesn't like she just tries to leave it behind her like nothing ever happened in the first place. She tries all the time not to show of to much but sometimes she just can't help herself.
~|Protective|~
Kalen is always very protective, ever since her first steps out of the den she took an instant leap of faith protecting her two brothers. Even though she knew her parents were always there she liked to protect them from even the tiniest things. Even though she dislikes some things they do to her, if someone harmful is near her siblings she would protect them with her life so her brothers wouldn't get hurt.
~|Challenging|~
Whenever Kalen doesn't get her way she challenges them with advice or mini fights to see who's strongest or whoever backs down is the winner. This makes her more confident and thinks she can get her way form begging or starting mini fights. As she got older she realized that life wasn't meant for fights, life was meant to show love not hatred, to protect those and who you love. In battle now she shows only signs of challenging toward there rivals.

~|Strong|~
Kalen has a very strong personality and body build but it never lets her down. This girl has strong muscles for long distance running no matter what happens Kalen will always be there to help fight or protect those she loves. Having a strong body and personality she thinks is good and never lets it down to have a little play fight with her brothers, despite being more stronger then them she lets them win occasionally so they don't feel left out. Since pup hood Kalen was the only female and always had to fight off her playful brothers that's why she's one of the strongest pups in her family. Kalen doesn't seem to mind she thinks it's a little gift a nature that she happened to get so she could be a fast runner and fighter and protect the lands of Isket.

History Word count: 2oo
I'm unsure if it was 400 words for each Story and History I PM'd Deadly Nightshade and they said it was 400 each if not only read to the 200 mark.
The sunlight was disappearing on the horizon. The newly born family snuggled close to there mother warming up beside her soft fur nursing. The only female 'Kalen' her mother had named her was the first born and seemed to be the strongest of the litter at the moment.
Days passed and soon the young pups had begun their first steps out of the den under the watchful eyes of there parents 'Vouno' & 'Eskadai'. Each pup was active and acknowledged there parents words when they said to be careful and stay close. Kalen was always the leader of her two brothers making sure they followed their parents instructions and not get into mischief. Just a few days later the pups had seen there first Kronador and instantly were lead away by their parents. Kalen had watched from in the den while her parents had handled the situation before coming back home.
Each day the pups had grown stronger learning the advice their parents had given them and taking it into there training to become the best they could be and prove them selves worthy of become great warriors. Kalen especially tried her hardest for she wanted to become like her parents, strong and a worthy fighter to protect her home lands.

-REMOVED-

Story Word count: 278
I'm unsure if it was 400 words for each Story and History I PM'd Deadly Nightshade and they said it was 400 each if not only read to the 200 mark.
It was early in the morning and the scent of blood filled my nostrils. My guard hairs stood on end as I rose to my paws eyes filled with fear. My brothers felt it to, our parents were nowhere in sight and all three of us could sense approaching danger soon both my brothers were trembling in fear as what we saw was our worst enemy. Kronandor. My tail fluffed up as I saw the beast jump and snarl at my brothers before a disturbing wake up call.
"Kalen! Kalen! Kalen wake up!".My brother shook me trying to wake me up from my bad dream.
I groaned as my eyes opened letting in the light from the sun make my pupils adjust to the light."Don't you have better things to do?". I asked sleepily rubbing out the dried water from the corners of my eyes.
"Dream fighting again?". Her brothers asked at the same time.
"Yes so what. It was perfectly good dream to".I groaned getting to my paws and stretching my strong shoulder muscles."You didn't need to wake me up". I noticed our parents were sound asleep still and rolled my eyes.
"Ya so. Do you want to train with us or what?". My youngest brother asked. (200)
"I guess now that I'm awake".I shot a glance of annoyance at my brothers and they whimpered slightly. "Oh toughen up".I spoke swishing my tail before heading towards the den entrance.
"Kalen. Wait. Mom said not to leave the den we have to practice in here".
"Oh that's perfectly fine".I replied pummeling over my closest brother who let out a yelp of surprise. I laughed at him struggling, I was much more stronger then him but I wasn't about to hurt them. I just couldn't wait to be a true protector of Isket, I just couldn't wait. I knew in my bones that I would become a great warrior and please all those around me, for I was a true pure-hearted young warrior of Isket, my names Kalen and I will always protect the lands I live in until my last breath.

Story will continue if I win her.

Kalen's armour was orginally designed by Alaska. It was ment to look like a Chinese Dragon. The Emerald gemstones on her armor are meant to be her birthstone and the gem she protects on her armor. The feather/leaves imprints on the neck and leg pieces are ment to be like feathery scales that a Dragon might have.
Here is a sketch of some of the armor. I edited the helmet up a bit.
Her arm is lightweight and made for long distant travelling or running. It doesn't make anyone who wear it tired easily for the shape and structure. The helmet is meant to let the air go over it somewhat like an airplane but not really. The chest plates and back plates are stronger and would break anyone's teeth if they tried to bite her in that area.
The leg braces are meant to keep her legs strong for long distant running keeping the leg muscles stronger. If she happened to trip the braces would help her get back on her paws quickly and get back to fighting or running.
The tail armor has spikes on it in case a enemy came up behind her she could hit them with her tail and then have time to face the enemy or run if it was needed. It's just an extra for in case of emergencies.
The feathers on her armor are meant for decoration she has six in total, two on each side of the helmet and one on either side of the tail spikes.

I'd just like to say a few words if that's okay, if not you can ignore this part, all my art is drawn 100% with a mouse, I don't own,use, or rent a tablet at all so that is why my art isn't the best so excuse my bad lines & artwork, I try my best to please people with my artwork because it means allot to me. I also think that ordering art from people is unneeded because I don't feel like giving away my pets because I worked hard on getting most of them.
I also put allot of heart into my work for reasons that are difficult to explain. I find artwork a beauty of nature and like to spend my time on it so I get it to look just right. Kalen's marking were a breeze to do by hand on paper but with a mouse I had more difficulties. I soon got the hang of it, and I also may be getting a "Wacom Bamboo Tablet" if I win her so I can get her marking almost 100% accurate.
Kalen means allot to me and so does my artwork so please enjoy it. I'm not the best at shading I'm more like the one who likes to pinpoint the details. So enjoy.
-REMOVED-
By me
By me
By me
By me
By me
By Andilion
By me
By me
By me
Armor by Alaska. Color by me.
By me
By me(old lines of mine)
By me
By me
By me
By me
By me
By me
By me
By Lon'qu
By raven howl
By me
By me, Please read the post ♥
By me
By me
By me
By me
By me, Hand drawn(don't have the right colors)
By me, Hand drawn(don't have the right colors)Colored in version
I know the words are unclear in this one so I quote what it says for you:
Words do not hurt, it's the pain of the ones I love that have perished from thy sight. Ones I will never see again but only in thy memories. I live again from those I love, those I care for for, Protect and love. I'll fight for your safety and your precious life that very clings to my soul. I will guard our lands until my last breath, for I am Kalen, the mighty, proud, and strong Warrior

By me
By me
By me
By me (Read post♥)
By me
By me
By me
By me
By me
By me
By me
By TheOakTree
By Amaranthyne given to me since they dropped out Finsihed by me
By Amaranthyne given to me since they dropped out
By Ravenhowl given to me by Amaranthyne because they dropped out
By Amaranthyne because they dropped out
By Amaranthyne given to me since they dropped out
By me
By Evolia Redmoon, given to me by Amaranthyne
By me
Hand drawn by me
By me, old lines
Hand drawn by me (Sketches)
By me

I'll be doing lots more art if I win Kalen ^^

The two Extra's aloud like said below the form copy & paste:
When I saw the May litter and saw that pup one was the only one finished at that time I fell in love with her colors and all. The name Kalen came to mind instantly I hoped it would suit her personality the best I could make it. All I could do was hope and wait that this time I could please everyone with my art even though it's not the best compared to some of the outstanding artists on the site I decided to give it my best shot at trying.
Her vibrant colors stood out to me and it was very hard to make a decision of who to go for, either #1 the one I fell in love with at first sight or #2 the one who my roomies told me to go for. I went with my heart and decided to go for the one I first fell in love with because I felt I would have a strong connection with the artwork for her.
Kalen has some of my most favorite colors like I said above I re-post : "Blue for the clear sky's bringing peace and hope, Purple for the mysterious side and some darkness, yellow for the power of life and sun, white for the peace that you bring, and brown for the washed out hope that you may have and journey with but yet it holds memories and sticks together like glue".
So I do hope you consider in my form, I understand that it is always a hard decision to make for everyone's forms putting in allot of time and effort so thank you for taking the time to read over everything/look at drawings it's 100% appreciated.

Time's Scar - Chrono Cross OST
I chose "Time's Scar by the Chrono Cross OST" because I like smoothness to the song. You can picture almost about anything you want towards this beautiful song. How I picture seeing it fitting her is because at the begging of the song in my mind I picture her as a pup growing up into a young teenager. Training and getting stronger and better, and then when it gets more frantic I see her running/and or battling a enemy. The at the 1:50 mark in the song it's like her best friend or family member gets injured and she has no time to mourn for them creating an anger inside her she continues onward to fight for there life trying to protect them. After managing to chase of the rival she lays by her friend/family members side and helps them up to there feet and they walk back to the safety of their home territory.
You'll see if you have a great mind for picking up the slightest details to the song. I just like the beat to the song and I think it suits her personality, history, story, and my artwork very well. Enjoy the song Deadly Nightshade, Koiley, and TWG90!

-REMOVED-

Radioactive - Imagine Dragons
I thought "Radioactive - Imagine Dragons" spells out Kalen's personality quite well. Just the feel of the song seems to go well with her colors and personal being. There's no apparent reason I chose this song I just think it fits well together with the song, Kalen, and pretty much must of the "Woi".
One reason I chose this song was Kalen is the second Woi I have managed to connect clearly with, and I connect with this song well to so I decided, *Hey why not give it a shot and try* so I have.
Also if I do manage to win Kalen I will be making a animation to this song with her in it.
Last edited by Drizzle on Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:46 am, edited 19 times in total.
XXX

┏───────────────────────────┐
....Hello, ~Faith~ here.
....I'm your average young adult. I also love to draw, horseback ride and much more.
....Feel free to PM if you need help,
....I'm always willing to listen.
..~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
....∂єνιαитαят
....ωσι
....ωмεs/ωмє ¢нαℓℓєиgє

....Image
....ImageImage
....Take me as I come, or watch me as I go.
└───────────────────────────┛
~Faith~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HopelessOutsider » Sun May 12, 2013 5:56 am

Oh my! Can't wait till it's open!
The pup that's finished is so amazing! ♥

YAY! :3 It's open!

TheOakTree
that's my username don't
were it out ;)

Number One
I will say, I almost went for two
before, but I was in love with number
one from the beginning. All the pup's
so gorgeous but she just stuck out to
me.

Eska
Esh-ka

I was looking threw Eskimo names
and I came upon this name. It's kinda
a shorter version of the mothers name,
I hope that's okay. Anyway it means - Creek.
Also her nickname is Esk.

Personality wrote:Image
Prideful
Ah, Eska carries her self high. Here
pride is how usually she keeps herself out
of trouble, but sometimes it just gets
herself into trouble.

Loyal
She is very loyal to friend and siblings.
Eska will die for a loved one. Although
she can be rebellious to her mother
and father, she loves them dearly.

Strong
She is not easily intimidated, nor
does she fall to pressure. Her strength
is how she ganes friends and how she
knows who are her foes.

Faithful
Esk has great faithfulness in times
of need. She doesn't panic as much
as other WoI do.

Leader
Esk is a great leader, though she
hides it most of the time by following
leaders. She's not afraid to show it in
some cases.

Determined
When Esk gets a goal in her head, she
never lets it go tell it's done.

Adventure Seeker
Eska is alway looking for adventure and
fantasy. This is not a weakness nor a
strength, it's a powerful mined set. She
follow's anything that will lead her to
a fantasy life

(Pup age)
I remember my first steps into Isket.
The bright sun was high over Isket, wind blew the
grass like it was a vast ocean. My brothers and I played
in the back of the cave, little did I know the wonders of
Isket was waiting for me. Vouno, my father came to the
cave and said "Come, Eska, it's your time to meet Isket."
I stared at him with honor flooding into my eyes. Secants
latter my brothers were complaining that they weren't called
with me. "Shhhhh. Soon you too will come." my mother Eskadai
scolded them. My moment of honor stayed with me as we walked out
into Isket. I opened my eye's to a breathtaking world. My parents
watched as I bounded into grass for the first time, it felt nothing
like the jagged cave floor.Reaching a hill I threw my head into a howl,
only It was more like a squeak. My father walked besigheid me his eye's
showing how proud he was of me.“One day, little warrior, once you are
big and strong you will be able to explore every inch of this territory.”
he said remembering his first moments in Isket. He scooped me up and
brought me back.
I'll never forget my first moments in Isket, NEVER.
Word count - 215

Full Version
If anything is not okay just PM me :)
Armor Concept (c) TheOakTree

Art (c) TheOakTree

Running with the Stars
Art (c) TheOakTree

WIP

Sorry I have fallen in love with another WoI.
Last edited by HopelessOutsider on Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:04 am, edited 9 times in total.
Live stream[off]
Casweck Kennels |DA
HopelessOutsider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wlyrout » Sun May 12, 2013 7:31 am

That first pup. There's no other that could even compare. I'm not even going to wait for the other two.
    Reserved with the name Kolton.
wly ♡ uni student ♡ she/her

my kalon
Wlyrout

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby m0chicakez » Sun May 12, 2013 8:13 am

Username: Cakeface
Pup number: beautiful pup number 1<3
Pup's name: Miera
Personality:
short Story/Histoy:
Armour Design:
Artwork:
Last edited by m0chicakez on Sat May 25, 2013 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
m0chicakez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mordacious » Sun May 12, 2013 8:34 am

Congratulations you two!

<3