Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Toothless Rune Dragon by Benathorn

Based on Click to view
Artist Benathorn [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 9
21 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Toothless Rune Dragon

Postby Benathorn » Sat May 26, 2012 5:35 pm

"The Story of the Rune Who Was Born From Lightning"

"I have read in books that were hundreds of years old of rune dragons that were as large as houses. Ancients, that were such a common sight that the people of those ages were known to ride them into war or befriend them at a young age. Nowadays we only have the smaller runes to keep us company with very few Ancients left, but they are just as much a part of our lives as they were back then. There was a myth of a rune dragon who was said to be born from lighting and the unholy offspring of the night. Of course this intrigued me to find such a rune and see if the tales were true! Traveling to the coasts where the ancient Celts and Vikings once ruled, I was being led in circles by small sheep farmers and herders telling me to stay away from such a dangerous dragon. They spoke with hate towards the poor creature and said that it would come in the dead of night and steal their precious sheep from their livestock. No rune is truly evil but I fear that this rune may believe humans are out to get it if the farmers tried to chase it away with inhumane means. I understand that their sheep are their livelihoods but a rune should never be chased away and made fearful of humans, it would only make it distrustful and aggressive towards us.

It was clear none of the locals were willing to aid me as they proclaimed me a "Dragon Lover" which it seems is an insult in their culture while a complement in mine. I had no choice, I waited out in the moors till the dead of night as the cold winds from the cliff side made me shiver and blew my hair about in every which way. I waited for hours to try and find this rune, and soon saw a dark figure pass over the bright stars above. Luminous predator-like green eyes stared down at me as a laid a single large fish out to attract the beast. I was certainly surprised by the size of this rune as it approached and noticed it stood nearly to my chest and almost at eye level. It was weary of course, but I could tell this was not a creature of malice as it nibbled at the fish I had brought. Although it was initially untrustworthy of me, I was patient in my efforts to gain it's trust and to try and show it that not all humans were out to harm dragons.

It has been almost two weeks now since I have befriended the large creature and indeed it certainly has a playful personality! Ever since a made friends with the toothless rune, which actually is quite the contrary since it has a hefty row of teeth, there have been no attacks on the locals farms and the town was in disgruntled awe as I proved to them that this rune simply needed to be shown a friend. He is quite large and remarkably can even carry a human upon it's back like in the days of old. I have not tried this yet but I'm sure if it ever finds a partner that they would love to fly in the skies with this creature. It's personality is one of stubbornness but understanding as well, he knows how it feels to be an outcast and I hope to pair him someone who can both share in this loneliness while also banishing it way in a new bound of friendship. "

This idea was inspired by the DreamWorks movie "How to Train Your Dragon" and I simply love the dragons that they showed and had to make a toothless rune!

Owner:
~Soul~
Name:
Shadow
Breedable:
Yes
Last edited by Benathorn on Tue May 29, 2012 5:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Benathorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Toothless Rune Dragon

Postby Merlin's Heir » Sat May 26, 2012 6:03 pm

Owner Name:
TheHorseWhisperer
Name:
Toothless
Personality:
Curious, excitable, slow to trust- unless you give him fish
Why do you wish to have him/her:
I love the move How to Train Your Dragon, and Toothless
Where will you keep him/her:
Character thread, maybe siggy sometimes
Would you like to breed him/her in the feature:
Yes
Any Quirks:
Likes to warm up the ground by breathing fire on it before laying down to sleep/rest
Other:
I walked along the shore of a beach. I was wearing sand-colored capris and a green t-shirt. (WIP)
Last edited by Merlin's Heir on Sat May 26, 2012 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Merlin -- Adult Female -- Byzantine Catholic -- Engaged <3 -- Reader, Writer, Artist, Math Lover -- College Class of 2021 -- Tolkien
Adopted Characters wrote:ImageImageImageImageImage
New Camelot -- The Book of Equids -- Dark Frigate -- Sunrose Stables -- Aicale Castle
ImageImageImageImage
Edge of Eternity -- Mythos Stables -- Sky Afire -- Wind River Ranch
Merlin's Heir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wajas » Sat May 26, 2012 6:08 pm

_withdraw_
Sorry, guys, he is too much for me^^ Good luck to those who will enter!
Last edited by wajas on Sun May 27, 2012 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wajas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby †♉Ӝ̵̨̄❆Raven❆Ӝ̵̨̄♉† » Sun May 27, 2012 1:38 am

Withdraw
Last edited by †♉Ӝ̵̨̄❆Raven❆Ӝ̵̨̄♉† on Wed May 30, 2012 6:04 am, edited 3 times in total.

☓☓☓ Hey! You! ☓☓☓

Hey! I'm Raven Teh Absol, but feel free to call me Ravenn. <3
I'm obsessed with minecraft, and love everything about it. I
love trading, and love collecting pets, so don't be afraid to
send me a trade! I don't bite - Much.

I'm getting more into CS, after being inactive for a while, so
help around here will be great if you could give it! And, don't
be rude to me, my cousin Fail In Love will surely take care of
you if so. ^^

ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ ᴍᴇ! Cʀᴇᴇᴘᴇʀs <3 Mʏ Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ Pᴏɴʏ
†♉Ӝ̵̨̄❆Raven❆Ӝ̵̨̄♉†

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Soul~ » Sun May 27, 2012 3:20 am

Owner Name:
~Soul~
Name:
Shadow
(There is a reason I'm naming him this)

Personality:
He is very tricky and funny as well. He loves to climb and is always up to no good! He loves to explore and is sometimes a mamas boy and stays close to me. Sometimes he is spoiled and wants his treats but other then that he likes to walk around like he is all bad and owns the house. One the outside he is all tough and strong but in the inside he had a soft spot for love and a good scratch behind the ear. Sometimes he is easily startled if he's taking a nap and you walk up on him with out making some sorry of noise as well. He is a very funny and special Rune Dragon and can always cheer me up when I am down.
Like everyone else I love Toothless from How to train your pet dragon, BUT this is not the main reason why I would love to have him. This Rune Dragon already owns a part of my heart, He had my heart before he was create for he reminds me of my Aunt Joyce's long hair black cat, who's name was shadow. While my Aunt Joyce was looking for a new place to live and was bouncing from apartment to apartment me and my family kept him for about a year. Shadow had worked his way into our lives and our hearts. We also took this skittish but funny feline into our home before the movie how to train your pet dragon even came out, and by the time he got use to us he was acting just like toothless. He would stalk my two cats Eliza and Ember around and chase after them and make its into a game of his own. We all loved him very much and it was hard to give him back once my Aunt Joyce was settled. About six months later Shadow had started to have trouble with his kidneys witch sadly isn't uncommon for long hairs black cats. My aunt didn't have the money and what the vets could do would only allow him to live for a couple more weeks. So my Aunt Joyce had to come to the heart breaking choice to put him down. Till this day I still miss him and love to watch the movie how to train your pet dragon and laugh at the memories that we have of him. I am also willing to give up to Pincushion Rune dragon if i could have This rune dragon. It would mean a lot if i where to get this dragon

Shadow
2004-2008

I will keep him in my Sig (If you look in my sig you will see where) and under neath his picture i would put his name and in great memory of a sweet feline soul along with my character thread
I will but i will be picking. He dose hold a very special place in my heart and i don't want to breed his with just anyone.
Any Quirks:
( True story that Shadow would do) When ever Shadow wants a little bite of attention but not a lot he would saunter into the living room and walk over to one of us (My mom dad sis or I ) and we would all sick out feet out for him and he would rub up agents each out our feet and leave. We would call this is drive by for all he wanted to a little petting at thats it. Also every evening around 7ock he would come out from his room, witch use to be my aunts room and would sit on top of the home theater witch went around the Tv where he would watch us and not be in anyones reach, but he stopped doing that after a month or so and started to sit on the recliners with us. He also loved to go outside and lay in the cool dirt amount the flowers in the summer.
Other:
(Another true story) one night we where all settled in watching tv and my Aunt Grace was sitting in one of the recliners and shadow was sitting on top of the head rest asleep. Well my sister was being like a super ninja and creeped up behind Shadow and sprang up and make some funny noise that scared poor Shadow Half to death! And as he panics he jumped up and latterly danced on my Aunt Grace's head. It was so fun and after he ran off we made sure Aunt Grace was fine, even though she was bleeding just a little she was laughing so hard because to us it was the funniest thing to see.

(Another Story) Shadow loves playing with balloons. He loves to try to get ahold of them and pop them!. if he managed to grab on with out popping it with his claws he would try to bite it and chew on it. Even after popping it we would have to take the plastic and string away from his or he would try to eat it. He really loved to hunt and stalk balloons like it was prey and pounce on it.

(More true stories!) Once mooring when i was in my room getting dressed i heard Eliza (My cat) Howling on the top of her lounges with naturally made me very concerned so i hurried to finish dressing and ran to the living room where i found her in the corner hissing and crying. As soon a i saw the Shadow was sitting in front of her not doing anything but just sitting there i laughed as Eliza continued to throw her little fit. I told Eliza that she had nothing to worry about and "chased" Shadow off to calm Eliza down. It wasn't even five minutes later did i see him sneak up to Ember ( My sisters cat ) and smake her in the but three times and run off like a mad man with ember hot of his tail. But he was smart and jumped up on the dresser witch was really up high and because Ember is a full 15 pounds she wasn't going to attempt to jump up too him and she is lazy.

~ Our Beginning ~

I was out in the garden and under the blistering heat the sun gave off in the summer season. My arms covered in mud as it trailed up to my elbows. My auburn hair was up in a half attempted bun that was messing and unorderly, but still hair fell in front of my face and in my view. But i sat back to look at my hard morning work pleased with the shades or reds, pinks and yellows with hints of purple the spread out before me. The Flowers bright in color and hopes dancing in the breeze in front of me, the cool wind offered relief from the heat that the shimmering sun shone upon me and i was grateful. I knew my work and time had payed off and that soon I could go into my little cottage and relax the rest of the sumer afternoon off. I took off my glove and put down my shovel as i sat back an let out a sigh. My knees hurt and my back was sore but it was work taking care of my little paradise that i had. I had worked two jobs as a waitress to save enough money for the two bedroom and one bath cottage. It was my dream, it held i fireplace tucked away in the small living room and the kitchen was connected to it. After I paid off the loan she quit one of my jobs and started to slow down and enjoyed life. I Looked around and whipped my brow from the sweat that begin to settle. Before putting my gloves back on and getting back to work, I notice a rustling noise among the tall flowers. I rose my brow and looked in closed afraid to reach in and used my small shovel to push the flowers aside to see a dark black rune dragon. His tail was wagging back and forth witch made the flowers rock back and forth. The Rune dragon gave me a toothless smile and chattered a bit and my heart melted. I put the shovel down and picked up the dragon and smiled. "Hello there" I said warmly and pulled him close to me and hugged him. "You must be hot." I then added and stood up and headed to the little cottage.

Once in the kitchen I sat him on the counter and starched behind his ears as i pulled a bowl down from the cabinet and filled it with water. As I placed the bowl down in front of him, he smiled again and started to drink as his tail started to wag once again knocking over the paper towels and whatever was on the counter. I could only laugh as i fumbled around to grab the falling item with a last ditch effort before they hit the ground. After picking up what had fell and putting them up he was done and looking at me with his big green eyes and that toothless grin. I shook my head and offered him my arm "Come on you" I said and watched as he climbed onto my arm. "How about I show you around?" I asked and added "Shadow?" He licked my cheek and that when I knew i was no long going to be alone in my little cottage ever again and that i would always have my new friend to help me. This was the beginning of a wonderful adventure.

(Little doodle)
Sleeping Shadow
Shadow and his ballon
This is Shadow and this Spirit of Shadow ( I don't draw on here a lot free handed >.< )
Last edited by ~Soul~ on Tue May 29, 2012 9:33 am, edited 8 times in total.
𝕃 𝕠 𝕤 𝕥 ~ 𝕚 𝕟 ~ ℙ 𝕒 𝕣 𝕒 𝕕 𝕚 𝕤 𝕖
VOK ~ Healani Pride ~

𝔸𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕎𝕒𝕧𝕖
~Soul~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AuroraBeast » Sun May 27, 2012 5:39 am

Owner Name:
AruroraBeast
Name:
Nyghto
Personality:
[size=85]Nyghto is a funky little dragon. At times, he will be extremly stubborn, never listening to a thing i say. Sometimes, at moments like these, i will scold him. He will sometimes keep up his stubornness, and ignore me, but most of the time, he melts down, and apologises. And with those big, sweet green eyes, I can never hold a grudge against him. Most of the time, Nyghto is a fun, loving compainion. He enjoys climbing, swiming, digging, exploreing... and of course, FLYING! He soars around the sky all the time , loving the feel of wind in his face. Nyghto is sweet as can be (exept for his stuborn moments of course) and loves to help others to the best of his ability. He loves childeren and baby animals, and doesnt mind being used as a jungle gym. Although, with some people, he might be a little stiff twords you at first, but he will always warm up to you. And at the end of a long day (or night) he loves to curl up in a nook, and take a nice long nap.

I have alwoys LOVED How to Train Your Dragon. Its my favorite moivie :D . And before the moivie came out, I read all the books. Most people dont even know about the books. But, i think i like the moivie even better than the books, for one reason. TOOTHLESS!!! In the books, Toothless is small and brown, but in the moivie..... OH MAH GOSH HE IS THE CUTEST THING EVER!! When i saw Nyghto, I knew i HAD to try for him. I have been thinking of making a nightfurry charachter for a while now, but i could never think of the right one..... But Nyghto is perfect!! He also reminds me of a pet a once had.... *Sniffle* Her name was Night. Night was black, with litte tortishell orange spots. She had short fur, and big, bright green eyes. She was the best kitty ever, and i loved her soooo much! We rescued her of of the streets, along with her brother, Tiger, and her siser, Pumpkin. Night was my special kitty. But one day... she dissapeared. Never saw her again. I seached for weeks, but she never came back. I bawled my eyes out. So i would love to have Nyghto, to have a loving little Toothless, and to keep Night in my heart.
EVERYWHERE! I will defenently keep him in my siggy, and, well any where else i can! I will defenently draw many peices of art of him, thats for sure :)
Maaaybe. I wont be breeding him with just anyone. Maybe just one special girl, the right girl for him. With Nyghto, he mates for life, so im gonna be picky.
Any Quirks:
Nyghto has a funny habit of.. well.. getting stuck. Usually it happens when he is exploring, or trying to fing the right place to nap. He will see a little nook or cranny he would love to explore, and he thinks he can squeeeeeze through it... and ends up getting stuck. Then it takes the rest of the day to get him unstuck! You would think he would learn his lesson, but he continues to get stuck-- over and over and over again. Silly Nyghto
Other:
Nythto in a feild, waking up form a nap in his nest :3

Nyghto looking cute in the night sky :3

Nyghto is stuck under a tree..... again :3

Nyghto... whipin his tail back an forth :3

Nyghto, he is easy to fool :3
Last edited by AuroraBeast on Tue May 29, 2012 4:31 pm, edited 7 times in total.
ImageImageImage
AuroraBeast

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bast » Sun May 27, 2012 7:02 am

[quote="TheHorseWhisperer"]
Owner Name:
Bast
Name:
Divine Piranha
(Divine for short)
Personality:
Very courageous and nosy, Divine likes to search one's pockets in demand for munchies. She doesn't really trust strangers and tends to be a distant hostile when their around though she wont attack unless done to her. She gets hyper and happy go lucky when treated with a fish, going off to stalk random creatures to play. Divine is a rather cheerful rune and will bug you to play with her until you do so.
She just looks so awesome. I haven't seen the movie so I can't put that I like it. XD
Character thread with Icecube and will switch her out with the stag in my siggy. I would show her off everywhere I post. XD
Yes
Any Quirks:
I decided to name her Divine Piranha because thats what she reminded me of by her tail, a piranha, and Divine because she looks like it. XD her eyes give her that nice effect of something great and sacred, something to be proud to have.
Other:
WIP. Will add drawing of her. XD
Credits:
Plushie made by Cerestes
Pixel by lunamoth19
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Saamura is my character so
DO NOT steal her.

Prayer to the lost soul:
By the blood of our ancestors,
The breath of the present,
And the will of the future,
In the name of the holy trinity
I pray for your soul
A safe passage to Valhalla.

Will Trade
For PPS
Taby Cat
Ponies
<----

Saamura
:-: Spawn of Hades and Ares :-:

Bast

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby garnet. » Sun May 27, 2012 5:59 pm

Myrkur wrote: "Some things are worth the trouble..."

Owner Name:
<LunaTheCat>

Name:
Myrkur (Darkness in Icelandic)

Personality:
Myrkur is a rather funny dragon if I'm honest. He can be very defensive if you don't know him, he can even be slightly aggressive if you get too near to him. If you even THINK about entering his den and he doesn't know you all that well then you can wave goodbye to a lot of your limbs. Saying that, once you actually get to know him, it's a completely different story. He is kind and caring and will give up a lot for his friends. He always overdoes everything, presents, parties, you name it, for his friends. He is far too generous for his own good. But you can't take advantage of him. He has a strange knack for knowing when someone is lying or that they are trying to take advantage of him. Overall, however, though, he is a nice, calm little dragon. He does have faults though, too many to count. He has serious anger problems and if you anger him in any way, you can expect a fight. Also he is very, very good at keeping secrets and lying so he often finds himself burdened with coutless things he can't tell anyone. He has one big secret that he must keep over all others though and if it gets out... He will have to face the consequences. Another one of his faults is that the normal language dragons speak in that area is not his native language. He was born in another part of the world so sometimes he doesn't understand everything. Another fault is that he refuses to admit he is wrong and always believes he is right until he is actually proven wrong. He is incredibly stubborn and refuses to try other peoples ideas before his own. He is also deaf (like my Linford... read next bit...)

Where to start... Okay I think that my utter love for dragons is an appropriate place to start here. I have always loved dragons, since I was little, when me and my friends used to play dragon games in the playground. When we were doing drawing projects where we could do anything I always did, and still always do, dragons(well as best I can because lets face it, I'm not a drawer.) so that is what drew me to this particular species. Then I looked through and saw a few I liked but instantly fell absolutely IN LOVE with this one for many, many reasons. The first, how to train your dragon. I love it. I have read almost all of the books and watched the film more times than I could ever count and I thought toothless was super cute in the film so when I saw this I was like 'OMG!! It's Toothless!' so yeah, you get the picture. Another thing that really, really drew me to this was the fact that I am a goth. I love anything that's black, decorated with skulls and downright awesome looking so when I saw it I was like 'Awesome.... I WANT THAT DRAGON!!!!!!!' so yeah, sounds totally mad but, well, that's just me! My final reason before I stop this totally pointless rant and actually start talking about Myrkur is the piercing green eyes. I adore green eyes and for me, that just sealed the package. Green eyes are the most serene of all of them and under any covers, people with green eyes always have a reason for everything so I thought I could make an awesome character from that point. Actually, that's not my final reason... My final reason is a little depressing but it is what actually made me look at the drawing in the first place. My cat Linford (don't ask about the name, my mum is an athletics freak so she named our cat after Linford Christie) died last year because of a tumor in his lungs. He had black fur and green eyes. I always used to call him Myrkur and one day I painted a skull on his back in tip-ex. My Dad killed me for it but It's still one of my fondest memories of him. I wasn't sure whether to share that or not but it's out now so... yeah.

It may actually make me create my first ever character thread! I currently have two characters, my friend is making me a third so this will be my forth which I think is an appropriate number to create a character thread. He will have his own post there and I will add appropriate decoration to make him look even more amazing than he already does. I will also put a small picture of him in one of the corners in my signature so I can show this amazing design off to the world

Yes I would. I would enjoy being able to breed any of them to be honest. I love these designs so the more of them the better :)

Any Quirks:
He is a particularly quirky dragon to be completely honest. When he wakes up in the morning he has to yawn, stretch and then eat before he does anything else. Also, when he smells or sees (he can't hear) strangers he instantly hides and plans an ambush. Also, when he hunts, he says a prayer to his gods as a thank you for the food. Okay those are more random habits than quirks but oh well :)

Other:
I can't draw. I'm a writer so here is a nice little story

Myrkur sniffed the air. The royal stench hit his nose like a ball hitting someone in the face; It hurt. He coughed a little and then refocused on his mission. He knew exactly what he had to do, and he wasn't afraid to do it. His normally night black scales were disguised a deep scarlet and his serene green eyes were coloured grey. The disguise rune (OOC: if that's okay with you) was a rather useful tool to have in situations like this. He chuckled and took off from the small pointed rock he was sitting on. His currently scarlet wings flapped with the breeze and he sighed. He didn't know what he was doing but he didn't have a choice. His quest was evil and horrible but he had to complete it. So many thoughts of doubt ran through his head as he flew towards the palace.
When he arrived he quickly checked out the outside of the palace . There were hundreds of guards but he knew what to do. With reluctance, he opened his mouth and let out a deafening roar. The palace walls seemed to shake and all visible dragons fell to the floor. He smirked lightly but felt the strings of regret slowly weaving themselves around the loom of his life. More than 4 or 5 of them would end up dead from that and he had killed them... He shook his head I have to complete this mission! I have no room for guilt here! he thought but felt guilty anyway. He was the only dragon from their culture who showed any respect for enemies lives... He was the son of the leader...But still thought of as a weirdo... He sighed and flew down. He found the entrance to the palace and hastily opened it. It creaked a little as he opened it and when he did he saw a beautifully jeweled entrance room. He winced when he realised the smell was getting worse. He, slowly and silently, began padding up the stairs at the end of the corridor, constantly looking over his shoulder. He was deaf so his only chance would be to smell or see the guards and considering the smell of the royals was so strong, he wouldn't be able to smell anything so he could only rely on his sight to help him. That's why his roar was so good to use, because he couldn't hear it! He sighed as he got to the top. All was deathly silent. How appropriate... He thought. But it wasn't the time for jokes. It was the time to complete his mission. He stalked the scent of the royals, it getting stronger every time he took a step. Soon it got so strong he had to cover his nose. He looked up at the door in front of him, it was titled King's Chambers... He sighed, that was where the king was... This was it... His heart began to beat faster, his whole life had been leading up to the next minute and a half. He pushed open the door. The king stood at the opposite end. He smiled "Escarmi, is that you"
Myrkur lipread using the mirror. He sighed "No..." He croaked...
The king turned around, he saw the young dragon. He hissed and launched himself on top of him, his claws aiming for Myrkur's throat. Myrkur dodged the kings attack. A normal dragon his age would stand no chance against the experienced warrior but he was from the cult, he had been brought up fighting warriors much stronger than the king. The king hissed in surprise as the young dragon dodged his attack and then followed up by clamping his teeth shut around his neck. The king roared in pain and alarm as he thought Who is this extraordinary youngster.... He just managed to push Myrkur off when a small squadron of guards arrived. Myrkur laughed as he pounced on them, one by one. Either killing them or scaring them off. The king gasped wide eyed as realisation hit him "you're a cult dragon, aren't you..."
Myrkurs head moved in what could've been interpreted as a nod before he pounced on the king and applied the fatal blow. There and then, the dragon kingdoms ruler for 1000 years died.
Myrkur took off, flying but he was flying west rather than east. He wouldn't go back home, he would be respected forever but he didn't want it. He had done a bad thing. How bittersweet it really was. He would have the respect but he would hate himself... So he flew to a cave and transformed back into his normal form before flying off, into the blood red sumset, wondering where it would take him...

I also did a small spot of art here but I know it's really bad so...

As you can probably guess, I enjoy writing...
Finnaly finished!
Last edited by garnet. on Mon May 28, 2012 2:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image
ImageImage
garnet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby myth; » Sun May 27, 2012 8:30 pm

Owner Name:
Not A Myth + Destiny

Name:
Falcon

Personality:
Falcon is an odd character with odd characteristics. But i still love him. The feature that shines over the rest is his stubbornness. Like on many of his adventures he has often been chased away from the sheep's shepherds but was still hard work to get him to budge. But once they pull the sticks out, he is gone faster than a speeding trout. Although most of the time he can be very obedient and well-behaved but with his adorable expressions and quick thinking he untangles himself from almost anything bad he has done, or better known as, intelligence. But despite all that his over-flowing amount of curiosity has been leading him on his many adventures around the CS world. And beyond...

What drew me to this dragon is, like the creator, i was inspired by Toothless the dragon. And it would be a dream come true to actually was to own one!

If i was to own him he would be kept in my signature, safe and sound in his own environment. I would also use him in Role Plays, were i can discover more about him and how stubborn or big hearted he can be.

Well it is his choice, but if he ever wants to i could.

Any Quirks:
One thing he never fails to do is go big eyed and shy when he has done something wrong. But because of this he hardly gets told off to much.

Other:
I might write a journal of one of his many adventures around CS... Some art work:
* [img]WIP[/img]
* [img]WIP[/img]
* [img]WIP[/img]
I've quit chicken smoothie.

I might log in every now and then but don't expect me to.

Need me? Find me on Discord: myth--and--destiny#1901

sticks and stones may break our bones...
... But words can be fatal.
Be mindful of the feelings of others and treat them how you want to be treated.
myth;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoneWolf-Gage » Mon May 28, 2012 7:04 pm

REMOVED
Last edited by LoneWolf-Gage on Tue May 29, 2012 6:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Image<--CLICK-->Image

Code: Select all
[center][img][/img]
[b][u]Name [/u][/b]
[b][u]Called[/u][/b]
[b][u]Age[/u][/b]
[b][u]Gender[/u][/b]

[b][u]Personality[/u][/b]
[b][u]History[/u][/b]

[b][u]Family[/u][/b]
[b][u]Pets[/u][/b]

[b][u]Likes[/u][/b]