Welcome to Cythu Adopts! Below, you will find Rules, as well as Info and other cool stuff! Please, enjoy your visit!
So, what exactly is a Cythu?
-Cythu's aren't very big, and when they are fully grown they are only the size of a hand. They come in a wide selection of colours, mainly matching that of the flowers they live in/around.
-These podgy little birds live in the flower gardens of Palatonia.
-Bright colours are quite common in these birds. While darker colours are rarer. Sometimes, the Cythu's have a small tuft of Feathers, otherwise known as "Hair" on the top of their head. This is uncommon.
-They are energetic, curious and outgoing little birds.
-They enjoy Human company, and are quite easy to train. They are not the smartest of birds, though.
-They feed off small insects, and sometimes the nectar from flowers.
-Even though they have wings, they can't fly very far, and can't stay airborne for long periods of time.
Info About Eggs
The Egg will take about Five days to Hatch.
[x] Day 1- Oh look! An egg!
[ ] Day 2- A small Crack has appeared.
[ ] Day 3- The crack has grown and a beak and eyes can be seen, the Cythu is nearly hatched!
[ ] Day 4- A small Hatch-ling has hatched from the egg!
[ ] Day 5- The Egg is fully grown and is now an Adult!
Sometimes, the Hatch-ling has a disease called "PPS" Or "Peter Pan Syndrome" This means the Hatch-ling won't grow up and won't be able to breed. :3
- Do not take the species! It is (c) to me!
- Please, don't try to bribe Me or the Artists.
- Please be kind to mods, artists, and one another.
- You may own up to five Cythus. This rule may change in the future. But as of now, Five is the limit.
- You may not give away or sell your Cythu; PM me if you no longer want it and I'll put it up for Adoption again and find a good home for it!
- Do not take anyone else's Cythu!
- Code: Select all
- Code: Select all
Made by .:Myth Lady:.